Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:48 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~laughs amused~ Had an assignment, could not possibly work in such insane attire now could I? As to drinking, nothing at the moment. ~grins motioning to Tessa~ Sky meet my mate Tessa.

**laughs at the thought of ya working a clown suit** I guess ya are right there....kk....**nods my head at her again and smiles** well now ya surprise me....where have ya kept her hiding????

~chuckles amused~ She is her own Mando, Sky. She has her jobs she takes on, I have mine. Though there are many times our missions or jobs are the same. Then is when we work best. ~grins~

**smiles wickedly** I can see that but how will she take ta what I am???? oh I bet ya really love when those jobs come up**winks**....well be sure ta tell ta have fun here....

~chuckles amused~ I think she will have fun here, also as you have seen, I doubt she will be scared off by what you are Sky. No not her. ~grins~

**grins** well I really hope so....**smiles evilly** I figured that and can see that taa....just had ta try and have a little fun....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:59 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
-shakes his head watching Sky with Jin and his mate, then busts up laughing at the woman's rather sick comment the the vampire- Give it up Sky, you're not getting Mando blood anytime soon! If ever. -grabbing a couple bottles of Mandalorian booze he walked over setting them on Jin and Tessa's table then walked back to the bar opting to enjoy a bottle of whiskey while people watching-

**smiling** ya should know me by now Lucent....I just like ta have fun alot....**grins** who knows it may happen someday....

-laughs- Give your head a shake then add that to your wish list my friend! Unless someone of your species becomes Mando, I can't see it!  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:06 pm
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym

*comes back into the cantina with a black and red velvet backpack with her clans Crest on it, on her shoulder, gave a look at who was in the place, seeing Lucent still at the bar she walked to him speaking in Mando'a* Lucent Rym be Aliit Rym. Ner vod, Ni yaim'ol, o'r ijaa bal ginatagr, meg cuyir hiibir o'r kyr'am bal ijaa kat teh gar. Aliit Zern athu'neha Tor at etie vods.

Lucent Rym of Clan Rym. My brother, I return, in honor and loyalty, what was taken in death and dishonor from you. Clan Zern brings Justice to their brothers.

-raises an eyebrow at Arris as she stood in front of him, before he could say anything she spoke rather formally in Mando'a. Starting to question the assassin he felt goose bumps raise all over his skin as a ton of rocks seemed to fill the pit of his stomache- Ni, o'r nalkahya vorer meg Arris Zern be Aliit Zern yaim'ol at ner Aliit ti ijaa bal ginatagr.

I, in respect accept what Arris Zern of Clan Zern returns to my clan with honor and loyalty.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:07 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
-shakes his head watching Sky with Jin and his mate, then busts up laughing at the woman's rather sick comment the the vampire- Give it up Sky, you're not getting Mando blood anytime soon! If ever. -grabbing a couple bottles of Mandalorian booze he walked over setting them on Jin and Tessa's table then walked back to the bar opting to enjoy a bottle of whiskey while people watching-

**smiling** ya should know me by now Lucent....I just like ta have fun alot....**grins** who knows it may happen someday....

-laughs- Give your head a shake then add that to your wish list my friend! Unless someone of your species becomes Mando, I can't see it!

**laughs** I guess I will just have ta da that for now my friend....but that will not keep me from having some fun every now and then....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:16 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym

**laughs** I guess I will just have ta da that for now my friend....but that will not keep me from having some fun every now and then....

-suddenly very quiet looking from Sky to Arris- Give me a moment my friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:22 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym

-suddenly very quiet looking from Sky to Arris- Give me a moment my friend.

**looking at ya and tilting my head** well I hope nothing bad is happening....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:38 pm
Lucent Rym
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym

*comes back into the cantina with a black and red velvet backpack with her clans Crest on it, on her shoulder, gave a look at who was in the place, seeing Lucent still at the bar she walked to him speaking in Mando'a* Lucent Rym be Aliit Rym. Ner vod, Ni yaim'ol, o'r ijaa bal ginatagr, meg cuyir hiibir o'r kyr'am bal ijaa kat teh gar. Aliit Zern athu'neha Tor at etie vods.

Lucent Rym of Clan Rym. My brother, I return, in honor and loyalty, what was taken in death and dishonor from you. Clan Zern brings Justice to their brothers.

-raises an eyebrow at Arris as she stood in front of him, before he could say anything she spoke rather formally in Mando'a. Starting to question the assassin he felt goose bumps raise all over his skin as a ton of rocks seemed to fill the pit of his stomache- Ni, o'r nalkahya vorer meg Arris Zern be Aliit Zern yaim'ol at ner Aliit ti ijaa bal ginatagr.

I, in respect accept what Arris Zern of Clan Zern returns to my clan with honor and loyalty.

*she gave one nod of her head as she very carefully removed the velvet backpack from her shoulder then just as carefully handed the pack, holding it in both hands to Lucent* Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la.

Not gone, merely marching far away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:47 pm
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym

*she gave one nod of her head as she very carefully removed the velvet backpack from her shoulder then just as carefully handed the pack, holding it in both hands to Lucent* Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la.

-he took the soft backpack from her looking at her Clan's Crest as he noticed there was little weight to the bag or its continents- Vor'e....

-opening the bag he carefully pulled out several silk wrapped items then closed his eyes already knowing what one of the items was while another couple tons of bricks and rocks were added to his stomach- Vaii…

-he locked his knees to keep standing as he unwrapped a couple necklaces, a piece of shoulder armor with his Clan's Crest, then the item he knew very well. As tears fell and his knees buckled sending him to a couple bar stools then landing on his a**, staring at the broken lightsaber he had just unwrapped. Rubbing a finger over the crest and Mythosaur engraved into it he muttered and slurred incoherently before passing out from the storm surge of emotions-

Thanks
where ...

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:34 pm
Lucent Rym
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym

-he took the soft backpack from her looking at her Clan's Crest as he noticed there was little weight to the bag or its continents- Vor'e....

-opening the bag he carefully pulled out several silk wrapped items then closed his eyes already knowing what one of the items was while another couple tons of bricks and rocks were added to his stomach- Vaii…

-he locked his knees to keep standing as he unwrapped a couple necklaces, a piece of shoulder armor with his Clan's Crest, then the item he knew very well. As tears fell and his knees buckled sending him to a couple bar stools then landing on his a**, staring at the broken lightsaber he had just unwrapped. Rubbing a finger over the crest and Mythosaur engraved into it he muttered and slurred incoherently before passing out from the storm surge of emotions-

Thanks
where ...

-shaking her head she knelt down near him moving the couple chairs his collapse knocked over then sat cross legged on the floor waiting for him to come to-  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:43 pm
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym

Thanks
where ...

-shaking her head she knelt down near him moving the couple chairs his collapse knocked over then sat cross legged on the floor waiting for him to come to-

-coming back to reality with one hell of a headache, he tried to get his legs under him, then decided he'd be better off not too- I need a very strong drink and quite possibly some spice.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:03 am
Lucent Rym
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym

Thanks
where ...

-coming back to reality with one hell of a headache, he tried to get his legs under him, then decided he'd be better off not too- I need a very strong drink and quite possibly some spice.

-rolling her eyes under her helmet- Stay down there before you hurt yourself vod.

brother  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:43 am
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym

Thanks
where ...

-rolling her eyes under her helmet- Stay down there before you hurt yourself vod.

brother

-closing his eyes wanting a drink sooner as in now. He started to get back up again, until Arris said what she did then stared at her slightly irritated now- Give me a good reason kyramud.

assassin

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:45 pm
Lucent Rym
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym

Thanks
where ...

brother

-closing his eyes wanting a drink sooner as in now. He started to get back up again, until Arris said what she did then stared at her slightly irritated now- Give me a good reason kyramud.

assassin

-rolling her eyes again ignoring his attitude she pulled something from her side, hidden by her cape, and handed him the cracked and broken Jetii jetii'kad-

Jedi lightsaber  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:00 pm
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym

Thanks
where ...

brother

assassin

-rolling her eyes again ignoring his attitude she pulled something from her side, hidden by her cape, and handed him the cracked and broken Jetii jetii'kad-

Jedi lightsaber

-taking the broken weapon from her at first shocked she would offer the trophy of her kill to him, then he understood, she was giving him and his clan the honor of knowing the one who killed not only his first mate but also the innocent children had been killed. Taking a very deep breath he looked her in the visor and started to ask but had to find his voice again- I've seen this saber in my head for years… this is only the second time I've seen it… kyramud… vod… rejorhaa'ir ni biai bic banar ibac gar athu'neha tor at ner ha'yr.

tell me how it happened that you brought justice to my clan.

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:54 pm
Mirdala Naast came in went to the bar taking his helmet off as he walked, looked at Lucent a** planted on the floor with Arris close by talking about something dealing with justice brought to Lucent's Clan, not interfering he just gave a quiet greeting to both and the others in the bar. Grabbing a bottle of ne'tra gal he started to open it only stopped and grabbed another bottle then found a table by the wall and plopped in it looking at his bottles as he set them on the table as he took several gulps of the black ale. "Ne'tra gal mesh'la, jat'isyc, bal, wayii, jahaal'got!"

Black ale
Black ale looks good, tastes good, and - by golly - it does you good!

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games