Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:45 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~chuckling hearing someone new come in, then tosses her a animal balloon~ Drinks? Aruetii you want something here, you will have to grab it yourself. I was told this bar was self serve. You either get the top shelf watered down s**t... or you ask Mirdala if he has any good s**t that's not from Manda'yaim, what you would call Mandalor. He seems to be good at getting some really good booze.

(Foreigner, non Mandalorian
the planet Mandalore)

**laughing and sits down with ya** yeah ya tell her right there cause we do not need any newbie getting sick ta add ta the mess already made in here....**hands ya a blue doggie balloon....

~takes the balloon with a smirk then ties it to Sky's hair~ It suits you Sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:08 pm
Jin Awaud
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud

Skyailia

Mirdala Naast

Fred66
See you got the drinks in then. Where's mine?

:::listens to the other two with a chuckle, then calls to Fred::: Don't pay those two any mind girlie. Balloon boy and Vampira are all bark, no bite. :::smirks::: Well.... except for Vampira. But nothing a good pair of pliers won't fix.

:::backs up and motions with a hand::: Behind or below? The choice is yours. Mirdala isn't going to say s**t you drink his booze. :::snickers as she raises her bottle taking a good long drink, setting it down glancing at Naast with a cheesy grin:::

~grins flashing fangs~ Sorry I do not bite, sorry to disappoint. However there is one... ~trails off glancing at Tessa~ Though I would imagine it would not be as "Vampira" or Sky would think. ~chuckles then winks~

**looks at ya and laughs** ooooh I can not imagine what ya are talking bout but.......**smiles wickedly....shows fangs slowly running my tongue over them and then winks back**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:24 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~chuckling hearing someone new come in, then tosses her a animal balloon~ Drinks? Aruetii you want something here, you will have to grab it yourself. I was told this bar was self serve. You either get the top shelf watered down s**t... or you ask Mirdala if he has any good s**t that's not from Manda'yaim, what you would call Mandalor. He seems to be good at getting some really good booze.

(Foreigner, non Mandalorian
the planet Mandalore)

**laughing and sits down with ya** yeah ya tell her right there cause we do not need any newbie getting sick ta add ta the mess already made in here....**hands ya a blue doggie balloon....

~takes the balloon with a smirk then ties it to Sky's hair~ It suits you Sky.

**removing the balloon then setting it aside** I will keep this one....I am gonna get me some more blood ya want me ta get ya something taa???? I can get our new friend something taa....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:20 pm
Exal Kressh
:::looks over at her mate as Arris hands him he broken weapon, she drops her drink, and hurries to his side. Kneeling behind Lucent now placing her hands on his shoulders holding him against her for support, whispers::: Oh my god...... :::Exal just stares at Arris waiting for her reply.::::

Arris Zern

-she watched the couple as Exal joined them, -taking her helmet off she looked both in the eyes, nodding once she stood up then turned to the bar grabbing several bottles of ne'tra gal then walked to her table setting down the alcohol and shoving two chairs back to her table- Join me vods, we need to talk.

black ale
brothers

Exal Kressh
Exal just wrapped her arms tight around Lucent feeling the pain, burying her face in his neck giving a gentle kiss before whispering, "We need to know how Arris did this my Love. Do you need help getting to your feet? Just lean on me. I've got you Nulis."

[love, lover]

-feeling Exal behind him leaning on her as he reached up with one hand resting it on one of her arms, still holding the Jedi weapon in his other hand- Vor'e cyare … -closing his eyes leaning into his mate even more finding the comfort and strength in her warmth, scent. and presence- You're right we need to know.

-looking at the broken lightsaber he knew the Jedi using this weapon was the one who had murdered his children, that Jedi was now dead- I'm glad the Jedi scum is dead… just like with the other three we caught up to… as I told you then cyare, I'll never regret killing them and their adult apprentices nor lose any sleep over doing so.

-he nodded his head as he moved to get his shaking legs under him accepting help from his mate- Only the two who orchestrated and ordered the attack remain alive cyare. Skira … let us locate their Jedi Temple… not a single adult Jedi dog will be alive when we leave… any ik'aad and adiik will be taken back to Manda'yaim as war Orphans to be adopted and raised in loving families as Mando'ade. If the temple had any young there. Considering how quickly they killed my children, the Jedi besom likely did the same with their own young, if they didn't eat them first. I could easily kir'manir a couple war orphans or four.

Thanks love
beloved/lover
beloved/lover
settling scores, revenge.(different to vengeance - more personal)
baby, child under 3
child aged 3 to 13 - (Mandalorians have a rite of passage at 13 to become adults)
the planet Mandalore
Mandalorians
a*****e
adopt

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Fred66

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:50 pm
Skyailia
Fred66
Skyailia
Fred66

**hears ya asking for a drink and smiles wickedly** aaaah fresh blood....

Partial to blood too. Got any to spare?

**smiles wickedly baring my fangs** oh yeah I have some but the question is da ya have any ta spare????

Just donated so maybe not just yet. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:24 pm
Fred66
Skyailia
Fred66
Skyailia
Fred66

**smiles wickedly baring my fangs** oh yeah I have some but the question is da ya have any ta spare????

**laughs** story of my life 'a day late and a dollar short'....maybe later????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Jinn Parien
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:35 pm
*slips into the Cantina getting a bottle of Peach Schnapps, disappearing to my room thinking.... "it's been a tough day."*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:08 pm
Jinn Parien
*slips into the Cantina getting a bottle of Peach Schnapps, disappearing to my room thinking.... "it's been a tough day."*

Mirdala Naast raises both eyebrows at Jinn, "So that's been da one drinkin' all da schnapps! Figures a Jedi would be da one ta drink that!" Rolling his eyes he sat back with his drink relaxing listening to everyone in the cantina.  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Fred66

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:13 am
Skyailia
Fred66
Skyailia
Fred66
Skyailia
Fred66

**laughs** story of my life 'a day late and a dollar short'....maybe later????

Must be stocked back up by now but sure I can find you fresher blood elsewhere.
*looks around to see who else is in here*
Maybe not - they all look so old. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:46 pm
*remember what ozkur mentioned, slips in quietly grabbing a bottle of Irish Cream, notices the lazy Mandalorian Naast, and wonders if he ever works, before disappearing out the door hiding the bottle under my robe*  

Jinn Parien
Crew

Tessa Awaud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:05 pm
Jin Awaud
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud

~smiles softly taking his helmet off watching Tessa mildly amused~ Of course cyar'ika, you can not see me getting into trouble in a place as this, can you? Bumped into Xal and your twin here as well. The entertainment is rather amusingly jaro, but some of the clients pay very well who come here. ~tipping his head watching her look around the place~ That it is! Though there is a local Mando here, goes by Nasst who has booze stashed in boxes with the kyr'bes on them, that is what is safe to drink. ~grins giving her a wink~ I am not going to let you drink something that will make you sick. What sort of mate would I be then cyar'ika?

darling, sweetheart
death wish, insane act of reckless stupidity
skull, especially mythosaur skull

She simply looked at Jin rather flatly at his choice of words. "You not get into trouble cyar'ika? Do you need a reminder of what happened recently?" she said not amused by his comment, much less hitting up with Xal, the two of them together was trouble ans she said as much with a roll of her eyes. "Xal? You "bumped" into Xal here... my a**. Remember Rassa is my twin, she told me you guys planned to meet here to see what the clients were like." Giving a little smirk as she looked him up and down admitting, "Yes you're trouble, but you're my trouble. Which I find one of your most endearing traits." Giving her head a now amused shake she added, "My sister and I learned long ago, you two can be trouble times trouble, but we go with it."

"A local Mando?" looking around she studied the bar and decided to check it out verses setting one of her thermal detonators to the bottles she assumed were undrinkable. Finding the boxes Jin was talking about and giving a smirk, she grabbed a couple bottles and went back to the table with them. Changing the topic she asked, "How was your last run cyar'ika?" As she handed him one bottle then opened the other for herself.

darling

~gives his best charming smile~ Truly trouble and I are no longer on speaking terms. Seems I am being a rather good Mando these days. Following the Resol'nare, even answering summons once again from the Mand'alor. Certainly not being besom, no not me, not one bit.

Yes a local, seems to work in this... pit. ~chuckles~ But does keep drinkables in the place. ~grins at her taking her offered bottle of booze reads the label then chugs back some~ Got to love Irish Cream. Still just as good as I remembered. ~shaking his head he still grinned at her while drinking then hands her his bottle~ Try the ne'tra gal it's better. But try this cyar'ika, you might like it. The run was lacking in the credits that were promised. ~rolls eyes but slowly grins~ There's a new ship in the yard now. Also had a run in with another kyramud. Told me of a couple things even you might find interesting cyar'ika.

(Resol'nare- Six Actions, the tenets of Mando life.
Sole ruler
Ill-mannered lout, unhygienic person, someone with no manners- in Mandalorian terms.
Black ale
Sweetheart
Assassin)

Shaking her head at Jin, but giving him a loving smile she moved to sit in his lap looking into his eyes. "No you're not being trouble are you? Getting in bar fights with that local you talked about, what did you call him, Nasst? Now is that being no longer speaking to trouble cyar'ika?" she questioned as she rested her forehead to his. "I'm very happy you are, you going dar'manda on me would make me a very unhappy Mando."

She moved to kiss his forehead softly, then moved back to her chair winking at him, then looking at the bottle he gave her. Waiting several moments, trying it again, then waiting again she grinned. "Now this I like!" Setting the bottle on the table between them she rested her elbows on the table and listened to him talk about his latest job. "At least compensation was had, and another ship," she grinned, itching now hearing about the new ship and what she might be able to do with it. She leaned forward wondering just what she might find interesting and asked Jin, "Alright don't leave me hanging cyar'ika! Who was the kyramud, what did they say about what?"

darling.
a state of not being Mandalorian - not an outsider, but one who has lost his heritage, and so his identity and his soul - regarded with absolute dread by most traditionall-minded Mando'ade.
assassin.

~smiles giving her a wink admitting~ Now I could not have you becoming an unhappy Mando now can I? No I can not have that at all. Thus being somewhat good is what I do.

~smiles watching her with the bottle, taking a drink when she set the bottle down between them~ I knew you would like it cyar'ika. The ship you are going to have fun with. It holds a crew of two and plenty of cargo space, some weapons but I can see you changing that. It is pieced between several ships so nothing is stock. ~smiles imagining what she can and will do with the ship~ You are also going to like some things in the cargo bays. Came with the ship and I know you will have a field day with it. ~giving her a grin he leaned over the table close enough to her as he whispered so his words were only heard by her~

(Sweetheart)

She could not contain her excitement as Jin described the latest acquisition to their Clan's ships. "Sounds perfectly amazing cyar'ika." She leaned into him listening as she gave him a grin. Shocked by what he said next she whispered a bit loudly, "You have to be shitting me!" Lowering her voice she quickly questioned Jin about the information he told her. "Is this trustable?" she asked slightly concerned.

darling

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:45 pm
*Granny rolls in and towards the bar and loads her arms up with wine and snacks, then rolls to the table she liked best, setting everything down she poured herself some wine while watching everyone in the bar, giving a huff to all of the Mandalorians* Does Granny see her Normie!?  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Fred66

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:45 am
Puts an Irish cream label on some shaving foam for Jinn to take.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:21 pm
--pulls down my hat as I slowly walk into the cantina. looking around at all the mess thinking this place is worse than I have been told about but can believe it to be a place she would be. I see a table unbroken near the door just perfect for watching for my prey. sitting down and looking around I smile as I spot her. smiling while checking my tranquilizer gun. she will not get away from me this time.--  

Quinton Black

Jintar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:00 pm
*pulls his cloak tightly around him then runs to the bar, absconding off with a bottle of booze, he dropped a smoke bomb, running out before it exploded*  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff