Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 822 823 824 825 826 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:25 pm
Quinton Black
Skyailia
Quinton Black
--laughing while walking back into the cantina. pulling up a chair at a table and sitting down to watch the goings on and listens. looking at my watch and grinning giving her about twenty minutes.--

**running inta the cantina stopping and looking round** QUIN!!!! YA@^#&*(@^!!!! WHY!!!!

**grinning when I hear you come in. Getting up I stop you then putting one finger on your lips to shush you. I replace my finger with my mouth and kiss you then putting my arms around you.** Because I could my love.

**quieting when ya put yur finger on my lips then kissing ya back....as ya put yur arms around me I look inta yur eyes** we need ta quit meeting like this my love....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:59 pm
heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:28 pm
:::sits with a bottle of tequila and notepad, contemplating future strategies:::  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:23 pm
Mirdala Naast comes in grabbing a bottle of his booze then goes to a dark corner table . Removing his helmet he leans back in his chair drinking straight from his bottle and relaxing.  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:31 am
Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast comes in grabbing a bottle of his booze then goes to a dark corner table . Removing his helmet her leans back in his chair drinking straight from his bottle and relaxing.

:::gives Naast stank eye as the clomping from his boots interrupts her train of thought, returns to her notes thinking.... what a dickweed, hiding in the dark, everyone knows you're a drunk:::  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:40 pm
Exal Kressh
Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast comes in grabbing a bottle of his booze then goes to a dark corner table . Removing his helmet her leans back in his chair drinking straight from his bottle and relaxing.

:::gives Naast stank eye as the clomping from his boots interrupts her train of thought, returns to her notes thinking.... what a dickweed, hiding in the dark, everyone knows you're a drunk:::

Mirdala Naast chuckles taking a drink from the bottle. Noticing Exal giving him a weird look he shook his head saying, "Keep lookin' like dat you's face is goin' ta freeze like that Exal." He checked something on his vambrace then chuckled and returned to his bottle, it was not yet time to meet with his client.  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:34 pm
Mirdala Naast
Exal Kressh
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast chuckles taking a drink from the bottle. Noticing Exal giving him a weird look he shook his head saying, "Keep lookin' like dat you's face is goin' ta freeze like that Exal." He checked something on his vambrace then chuckled and returned to his bottle, it was not yet time to meet with his client.

:::rolls her eyes putting her pen down, then turns to look at Naast, her tone icy::: Yeah buddy, you would know all about that from the looks of your mug. Thank the stars you have a helmet to hide it! :::snickers returning to her notes:::  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:26 pm
Exal Kressh
Mirdala Naast
Exal Kressh
Mirdala Naast

:::rolls her eyes putting her pen down, then turns to look at Naast, her tone icy::: Yeah buddy, you would know all about that from the looks of your mug. Thank the stars you have a helmet to hide it! :::snickers returning to her notes:::

Mirdala Naast checked something on his vambrace then stood to leave putting his helmet back on, smirking at the sith, "Better ta view you's from my helmet! You's break you's mirror or somethin' Exal?"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:48 pm
Mirdala Naast
Exal Kressh
Mirdala Naast
Exal Kressh
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast checked something on his vambrace then stood to leave putting his helmet back on, smirking at the sith, "Better ta view you's from my helmet! You's break you's mirror or somethin' Exal?"

:::grins looking at Naast::: Buddy, you best be glad I don't break anything with my reflection since I like to view myself in your visor. :::laughs sadistically::: I'd hate to see you with shards in your eyeballs.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:51 pm
Exal Kressh
Mirdala Naast
Exal Kressh
Mirdala Naast
Exal Kressh
Mirdala Naast

:::grins looking at Naast::: Buddy, you best be glad I don't break anything with my reflection since I like to view myself in your visor. :::laughs sadistically::: I'd hate to see you with shards in your eyeballs.

Mirdala Naast rolled his eyes under his helmet at her, "Exal, keep drinkin', you's might pass out an' not have ta see's you's reflection!" Sitting in a chair across from her he dropped a small bag of spice in front of her with an unseen smirk, "Dis will help you's on you's psychedelic journey!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:47 pm
Mirdala Naast
Exal Kressh
Mirdala Naast
Exal Kressh
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast rolled his eyes under his helmet at her, "Exal, keep drinkin', you's might pass out an' not have ta see's you's reflection!" Sitting in a chair across from her he dropped a small bag of spice in front of her with an unseen smirk, "Dis will help you's on you's psychedelic journey!"

:::laughs as she used her thumb and finger to flick his bag back at him::: You have to know I don't smoke that s**t! If I did, you might look better to me. :::scoffs at Naast with a half laugh::: The Tequila is to keep me calm so I don't take your over inflated ego off your body, bonehead. :::grins at him showing teeth, then clenches them as eyes narrow::: Now that you've had a little female attention, make like the birds and flock off. You bore me. Don't you have some dirt bag to meet for a dirty deal done dirt cheap.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:29 am
Exal Kressh
Mirdala Naast
Exal Kressh
Mirdala Naast
Exal Kressh
Mirdala Naast

:::laughs as she used her thumb and finger to flick his bag back at him::: You have to know I don't smoke that s**t! If I did, you might look better to me. :::scoffs at Naast with a half laugh::: The Tequila is to keep me calm so I don't take your over inflated ego off your body, bonehead. :::grins at him showing teeth, then clenches them as eyes narrow::: Now that you've had a little female attention, make like the birds and flock off. You bore me. Don't you have some dirt bag to meet for a dirty deal done dirt cheap.

Miradla Naast chucked leaving the bag of spice where she flicked it. Smirking under his helmet he quipped back at her, "Ah dat's right, you's would take a hit of a death stick an' dare it ta affect you's." Shaking his helmeted head he said with amusement in his voice, "You's one ta talk of egos, you's busted you's mirror with you's." He said nothing for several minutes as he checked something on his vambrace. Rolling his eyes at her comment he replied coldly, "Sith don't flatter you's self. While mum might like da idea… you's da last female I'd ever want attention from, so you's can keep you's flock of birds an' eat them." Smirks under his helmet, "You's don't worry about my business Exal, unless you's want ta be sold to da Huts!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:30 pm
Mirdala Naast
Exal Kressh

Mirdala Naast
Exal Kressh
Mirdala Naast

Miradla Naast chucked leaving the bag of spice where she flicked it. Smirking under his helmet he quipped back at her, "Ah dat's right, you's would take a hit of a death stick an' dare it ta affect you's." Shaking his helmeted head he said with amusement in his voice, "You's one ta talk of egos, you's busted you's mirror with you's." He said nothing for several minutes as he checked something on his vambrace. Rolling his eyes at her comment he replied coldly, "Sith don't flatter you's self. While mum might like da idea… you's da last female I'd ever want attention from, so you's can keep you's flock of birds an' eat them." Smirks under his helmet, "You's don't worry about my business Exal, unless you's want ta be sold to da Huts!"

:::just looks at him blank faced listening to him babble, finally relieved when he finishes.... rolls eyes, her voice completely monotone::: Isn't it time for you to leave so your one brain cell can meet up with the other? That's IF you can find it! :::chuckles as she goes back to her notepad::: I highly doubt the Hutts would have any interest in buying one of their best suppliers.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:18 pm
Exal Kressh
Mirdala Naast
Exal Kressh

Mirdala Naast
Exal Kressh
Mirdala Naast

:::just looks at him blank faced listening to him babble, finally relieved when he finishes.... rolls eyes, her voice completely monotone::: Isn't it time for you to leave so your one brain cell can meet up with the other? That's IF you can find it! :::chuckles as she goes back to her notepad::: I highly doubt the Hutts would have any interest in buying one of their best suppliers.

Mirdala Naast tried not to laugh at Exal or her expression only not hard enough. "Why when I can waste time buggin' you's?" Checking his vambrace again he smirked and sent a message to his client. Chuckling as he stood up saying to her, "You's brain cell is lonely if you's believe that. Da Huts will turn on you's quicker than a Jedi if you's not careful," then walked out.  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:08 pm
Hello that's great news Darth =) good news *smiles*

announcement, Thanksgiving ,well for me Canada xd