Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:17 am
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

ask. I won't bite.

Still can't ask for things. And I'm not so sure you won't! D:

I'm not going to bite you- you don't taste good. XD
Anyway- How 'bout this- around the end of the time I'll just ASK YOU how're you're doing, neh?

How do you know what I taste like? gonk

Okay... redface  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:23 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

ask. I won't bite.

Anyway- How 'bout this- around the end of the time I'll just ASK YOU how're you're doing, neh?

Okay... redface

i don't know how you taste- but i don't want to find out sweatdrop  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:34 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

ask. I won't bite.

Okay... redface

Then it's a little strange to tell me I don't taste good! >.<
Got me all scared over here. gonk

Have you found that guy that moves around the island on STO? Are there any items or prizes for that?

And I had a chance to play, and they extended the server mainatance on me. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:38 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

ask. I won't bite.

Okay... redface

Have you found that guy that moves around the island on STO? Are there any items or prizes for that?

And I had a chance to play, and they extended the server mainatance on me. emotion_donotwant

You mean Pavyl?
He's in the cave- I don't know if it changes each time you get the mission though. Make sure you go after sunset on Risa, otherwise he wont be there. *He gave you the riddle right XD "After sunset"*  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:42 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Okay... redface

You mean Pavyl?
He's in the cave- I don't know if it changes each time you get the mission though. Make sure you go after sunset on Risa, otherwise he wont be there. *He gave you the riddle right XD "After sunset"*

Yeah, there are a few places he goes to. I've found a few, I think, but never after sunset I guess. I was just wondering if there's a award, or if it's just like, setting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Okay... redface

You mean Pavyl?

Yeah, there are a few places he goes to. I've found a few, I think, but never after sunset I guess. I was just wondering if there's a award, or if it's just like, setting.

you get achievements for it  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:41 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

You mean Pavyl?

Do achievements get you anything? .-.

And if I get a runabout ship, is it something that will pop out like a fighter and battle along side me? .-.

Or is it just a small ship?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:57 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

You mean Pavyl?

And if I get a runabout ship, is it something that will pop out like a fighter and battle along side me? .-.

You can Google everything you're asking me XD You will have to purchase a shuttlecraft eventually for the missions so there's no getting around it anyway. It is NOT a pet or a fighter so no it wont fight along side you. It's a shuttle and you'll pilot it every so often and you can equip it with strong items.  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:04 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

You mean Pavyl?

You can Google everything you're asking me XD You will have to purchase a shuttlecraft eventually for the missions so there's no getting around it anyway. It is NOT a pet or a fighter so no it wont fight along side you. It's a shuttle and you'll pilot it every so often and you can equip it with strong items.

You don't like to help Kay? I'd help Terry with anything I could. emo

I haven't been too lucky with these questions online. @.@ And you've been skipping like every other of my questions anyway. xP there's not even any mission info on the STO wiki about the Pavyl mission yet. .-.

So where do I get fighters or... combat pets?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:10 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

You mean Pavyl?

I haven't been too lucky with these questions online. @.@ And you've been skipping like every other of my questions anyway. xP there's not even any mission info on the STO wiki about the Pavyl mission yet. .-.

of course i'll still help you XD and the Risa event has only been on for a few days its not gonna be on the wiki yet
exchange- there's one mission that gives out scorpion fighters at the end, but i don't remember which one it was.
the only combat pet i've seen is a dil horta but both fighters and combat pets are really expensive  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:15 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

of course i'll still help you XD and the Risa event has only been on for a few days its not gonna be on the wiki yet
exchange- there's one mission that gives out scorpion fighters at the end, but i don't remember which one it was.
the only combat pet i've seen is a dil horta but both fighters and combat pets are really expensive

*spontaneous dance party* :I

There have been a lot of these day. xD

Okay, I'll try to step pestering you with stuff now. @.@

How are you today?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:41 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

*spontaneous dance party* :I

There have been a lot of these day. xD

Okay, I'll try to step pestering you with stuff now. @.@

How are you today?

lol ok XD
i'm just glad i'm off for a little while  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

VampyPrincessLuna

Vicious Lovergirl

15,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:52 pm
hello~ -sneaks around-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:54 pm
VampyPrincessLuna
hello~ -sneaks around-

Hello there. ninja  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

VampyPrincessLuna

Vicious Lovergirl

15,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:58 pm
Kay9214
VampyPrincessLuna
hello~ -sneaks around-

Hello there. ninja

eep i've been found "random smoke bomb-  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games