Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:49 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

LOL I know what you mean...and you know I can't help teasing you! you're just so...easy LOL I still can't believe a media mogul of any sort would find them interesting enough to put them on TV

Everybody likes to pick on Kay. crying

awww...now don't do that...it makes me want to give you a hug...and we all know how much you hate hugs..c'mere.. emotion_hug

See? crying

Kay...oh..c'mon...don't cry...shall I sit on your lap and tell you what I want for Christmas? ( rofl )

*leaves and hides* emo

oh..c'mon back LOL you really do make it too easy LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:51 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

awww...now don't do that...it makes me want to give you a hug...and we all know how much you hate hugs..c'mere.. emotion_hug

See? crying

Kay...oh..c'mon...don't cry...shall I sit on your lap and tell you what I want for Christmas? ( rofl )

*leaves and hides* emo

I don't think it's that funny that someone might enjoy exploiting my fragility for their own amusement. gonk  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:53 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

See? crying

*leaves and hides* emo

I don't think it's that funny that someone might enjoy exploiting my fragility for their own amusement. gonk

LOL but I'm a girl!!! And something tells me you're not as fragile as you say wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:54 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

*leaves and hides* emo

LOL but I'm a girl!!! And something tells me you're not as fragile as you say wink

No, I pretty much am.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:56 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

*leaves and hides* emo

No, I pretty much am.

really??? well I'll try not to pick on you..but, like I said..you just make it soo easy LOL...and I'm a girly girl, but I do have a lot of tomboy in me...wanna' thumb wrestle?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:00 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

No, I pretty much am.

really??? well I'll try not to pick on you..but, like I said..you just make it soo easy LOL...and I'm a girly girl, but I do have a lot of tomboy in me...wanna' thumb wrestle?

Most posted distress is an extension of REAL distress, actually. >.<

No thank you. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:11 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

No, I pretty much am.

No thank you. >.<

*whew* I never win LOL - even without a die roll! so any exciting plans for what's left of the weekend?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:14 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

No, I pretty much am.

No thank you. >.<

*whew* I never win LOL - even without a die roll! so any exciting plans for what's left of the weekend?

Nope. I'm just going to mope around the house. Probably forever. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:17 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

No, I pretty much am.

No thank you. >.<

mope...why? what's bothering you? I personally love to just relax at home - work ties up so much of my time, I love to just gel here on Gaia!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:24 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

No thank you. >.<

mope...why? what's bothering you? I personally love to just relax at home - work ties up so much of my time, I love to just gel here on Gaia!

A lot of things, I suppose. Like maybe people liking to pick on me, too. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:30 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

No thank you. >.<

Don't make me hug you!!!! Life can get to you sometimes, but you have to fight it - there is still a lot of joy to be found - just keep looking! wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:33 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Don't make me hug you!!!! Life can get to you sometimes, but you have to fight it - there is still a lot of joy to be found - just keep looking! wink

I don't really find joy in anything anymore. gonk  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:36 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

I'm so sorry! I find it everywhere! The simple perfection of a blade of grass - you just need to look! we are surrounded in so much beauty - that alone should give you joy! (sorry forgot you live in Jersey wink ) But seriously - don't you see how loved and how well thought of you are - that alone should give you the warm fuzzies!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:40 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

I'm so sorry! I find it everywhere! The simple perfection of a blade of grass - you just need to look! we are surrounded in so much beauty - that alone should give you joy! (sorry forgot you live in Jersey wink ) But seriously - don't you see how loved and how well thought of you are - that alone should give you the warm fuzzies!

>_> I live it south Jersey. We're mostly rural agricultural communities, ya know.

Loved? :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:43 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

>_> I live it south Jersey. We're mostly rural agricultural communities, ya know.

Loved? :/

I used to hang in Clifton - it was great - spent a lot of time taking the train to Manhattan - only hit the shore a couple of times - a little crazy for my tastes - too many of those "Snookie types" if you know what I mean! Yes Kay - everyone who meets you loves you - you're a sweetheart!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games