Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:11 pm
User Image

Years... So many... Too many. Could he say it was hard to remember her? No. Not even a little bit. Her beautiful face, smiling so softly at him, her eyes shining in happiness when they were together, such delicate locks of hair, almost as dark as every day he's suffered without her since the day he'd had to leave her...

His dual-named love. His Garnet. His Dagger. Something beautiful and deadly, she needed the two names to properly describe her.

A sigh escaped him as he slumped into the booth, ignoring the various workers moving about the cafe as he stared out the large glass-pane windows looking out to the docks and the expansive and calm ocean. It was a beautiful day out, just past noon. A perfect time for a date, truly. If what they were doing could actually be called a date...

Leaving a letter without seeing her... That was cowardly. But he'd been scared. He hadn't even left his name. Only to come here today, alone. What was he thinking..? It had been so long? What if she'd not even waited for him? He would hardly had blamed her if she had moved on. More than anything he simply wanted her happy... He had not even explained his reasons for leaving... She must have been furious... and devastated...

Another sigh as he dropped forward, very nearly pouting as he rested his chin on the table, ignoring the disapproving look from the waitress that set down the drink. He could hardly claim to have gained maturity over the years.

User Image
He must be mad... Absolutely round the bend... Paws pulled the rich fabric of his robs close to his body and away from the... questionable surroundings as he sat quite stiffly in his chair, waiting for his... guest.

Of the witches remaining in the world. The purebloods, the half bloods... There were even other races, quite strong in magic. And who does he call to meet him? Hermione Bloody Granger... Hot-tempered, mud-blooded, Gryffindor... If his parents, aunt... ANYONE one his side of the family knew of this... Well the harsh lessons of his childhood would look like sunshine and unicorns in comparison to what they would do to him.

But he was older now... And he'd like to think, more mature. He preferred avoidance, to seeking out and fighting with his 'enemies' of the past. And he certainly didn't want to join in his aunt and father's madness... Perhaps his uncle had the right idea? Severus' mate was muggle. Not a single drop of magic in her, and the man was happier than he'd ever seen him...

He could not go that far himself... He took his line seriously, he wanted his magic to continue. But... The madness of the Purebloods was too much for him, and most everyone else was taken or he absolutely could not stand.

Could he stand Granger? He wasn't sure... What he was sure of was that... She was powerful, a very powerful with, blood purity or not, and most definitely the smartest of their age. And... She was beautiful. He'd never have admitted as much before, in their school years. But truly, she had grown into a beautiful young kat. It was unavoidable fact. Any way you looked at it, there was no better mate one could hope for.

Now he just had to convince her of that...

He scowled away the server who asked if he planned to order anything, watching them scamper away quickly at the sight of bared fangs, before turning his pale eyes back to staring at the table, waiting in the uncomfortable-for-him settings that he hopped the female would like at the least.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:19 pm
User Image

Her paws shook in disbelief as the words filtered into her tear filled orbs of shock. How long had it been as she brushed her hair and affixed her barrette she thought to herself. That lonely day she refused to speak letting her bright eyes dim as her heart ached. She even cut her hair for a while still she didn't care if it grew back or not. Life just stopped till there was no meaning.

She looked in the mirror still shaking before she rushed out the door down to the cafe. Her feet nearly tripping she wanted this not to be a hoax or a mad game....

Scurrying past Hermione whom she nearly fell into she bolted through the door looking about furiously till she spotted him looking miserable as his head slumped on the table. A glittering resemblance caused tears to form as they slid down her cheeks like diamonds, "Its true.... you came back for me... James I...." she gasped crying as her heart beat faster awakening a spark long forgotten, "I missed you so."

~*~*~*~*~*~

User Image

Hermione looked at the letter turning it this way and that possibly seeking a trap to blow her to smithereens. Two letters in one day? Both agitated her greatly leaving her no idea which was more foreboding.

She huffed holding each of them tightly as she fixed her robe and checked her hair. Araminta could wait in her reply. That was one thing Hermione did not want to deal with right now no matter how happy her own flesh and blood was being what she was now. She had been brought up better then that the elder witch assured herself.

The other letter was one that opened her eyes greatly. Draco Malfoy...

That pure blood that despised anything muggle related contacting her? Ron he went off and got married. Harry ran off somewhere never to be seen again. Then Hermione in her own misfortune lost her endearing mate to the time of loneliness. His only remembrance lied in their children. Even that was disappearing as they moved onward to their own lives. This left her... where?

"I'll come draco but if this is a trick I'll...." she huffed as her movements brought her to the cafe, Just a drink that is all. I'll hear what you have to say and that's it.."

As she was about to reach the door a figure nearly ran her over. Scowling Hermione realized dagger was quite in a hurry to enter the cafe as well.
She moved at a medium pace till she reached the cafe door. Lifting her wand she spoke allowed, "Alohomora" she spoke as the door opened.

Her eyes looked about the nice cafe wondering what that Pure blood was up to. When she spotted him she pulled herself straighter announcing her presence as she walked up toward his seating arrangements, "Draco Malfoy. I have answered your letter now speak what's on your mind. I don't have all evening so you better make this worth my time." She scowled crossing her arms waiting to hear why he summoned her.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:47 pm
" Dagger... " He gasped when he heard he speak, standing quickly. Or, well, trying to. It caused him to all but tumble free from the booth, barely catching himself from meeting the floor as he stumbled closer to her with a slow, charming grin and a slightly embarrassed blush. " Uhmm. Hi! "

Clearing his throat awkwardly, he quickly stepped forward to her when he saw her tears that grin turning to a deep frown. " Oh, my love... Oh I've missed you... I'm so, so sorry sorry that I've left you on your own for so long... " He murmured, pulling her tightly to his chest. Strong arms wrapped around her, holding on for dear life, almost afraid that if he'd let go, she'd vanish right from infront of him.

" Please don't cry... It's okay, don't cry.. " He murmured softly, pressing gentle kisses against her hair. " I'm here.. I'm not going anywhere, never again.. I swear to you... But I beg you, don't cry dearest. "

His voice was quickly becoming strained toward the end, eyes shiny though he forced back tears of his own, burying his face in the oh-so familiar dark locks, taking in her scent to calm himself greatly.

~-~-~-~-~

Mercurial eyes raised up when the young witch approached the table and began speaking to him... or telling him off.. It was a bit difficult to tell, honestly, she was rather hostile. He supposed it was to be expected, considering their past. And really, he had planned for it. " Miss Granger. " He answered, moving to stand from the table, keeping his paws clearly in sight. He hardly wanted to give her any reason to hex him by making her think he was reaching for wa wand.

Slowly, he gave a light, polite bow. " Thank you for making the time to come.. I want to... " He made a tense face here, his cool indifference hard to hold. " Apologize... to you... " He murmured slowly, body tense. Honestly, that was the first time he'd ever said that in his life. He didn't like it. Apologizing felt terrible!

" I was.. not.. very pleasant... to you or... others... in the past. " He slowly gritted out, tail twitching out behind him. Damnit. Why was this so hard!? He took a very slow, calming breath. " I am trying to make.. peace with these things.. And the first step to that is to... apologize to people I have hurt... You were the only one that.. I thought was likely to actually... listen.. "

This was a terrible plan. She surely wasn't believing a word he said and now he kind of actually did feel bad for treating her badly. She was quite a lovely girl... Damnit! How could apologizing cause guilt after the fact? He'd felt less bad about kicking bloody kittens!

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games