Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Team 2 Tent

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:51 pm
The Tent of Team 2. There is a group of Healers on standby inside the tent.

The team consists of:
Ian Goldwind - Flying Professor
Timothy Steele - Wizard Law Professor
Juan Angel Amorocho - Alchemy Professor
Marcin Sekowski - Charms 4 - 7 Professor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:27 am
Professor of Alchemy
..............Ravenclaw Head of House
"The cycle of life only goes one direction,
not even alchemy can change that."

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Strength: 13
Intelligence: 25
Dexterity: 13
Health: 18
HP: 118
0/5
╚══════════════╝

Juan had jogged through the threshold until his long legs slipped into the center of the tent erected up on the castle grounds. A light layer of sweat had treaded down on his forehead as he glanced left and right, and, released a long sigh when he realized he wasn’t the only one that was late. He’d gotten lost in a book, of course, and had completely lost track of the time. It was days like these where he wished apparation was possible if you were already on grounds…

But, enough time for that thought later. Wiping his forehead on the back of his sport jacket, he glanced around wondering who he was teamed up with. He knew it was with the Flying, Wizard Law, and the new Charms professor…. And now he began to wonder why he’d never gotten acquainted with his fellow professors before.

Juan Angel Amorocho
User Image User Image User Image

   

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:27 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

former - slytherin
fangs behind the smile
cunning ready on the tongue

User Image
- - Marcin entered the constructed tent not long after the Alchemy Teacher. He had been having his ear talked off and his cheek kissed raw by his two girls who seemed to have made it their mission to have him delayed for his departure to the start of these games.
He glanced around to see who had already arrived and saw just the one man. Marcin was not familiar with any one of his colleagues yet, having missed the Sorting Feast and only greeted them in passing if he ever found himself in the staff room. "Hello, you are the Alchemy Professor, correct?" his polish accent a bit less disguised than the level at which he kept it during his classes - he hoped there would be no issue understanding him as he had feared there would be with the students, "I am Marcin Sekowski, new Charms teacher. It is a pleasure," he said smiling, reaching out his hand.
- -
User Image
Strength: 14
Intelligence: 16
Dexterity: 16
Health: 12
HP: 112
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:37 am
User Image

Cause in his life he's filled with all these good intentions.
He's left a lot of things he'd rather not mention right now.
But just before he says goodnight,
He looks up with a little smile at me and he says

User Image

Timothy entered the tent, quietly contemplating what precisely was going to be ahead. Her glanced up as he realized that there were other professors in the tent as well. Well, he didn't talk to that many, and he didn't know them that well. He gave a bit of a half-smile as he waved toward the others. "Amorocho, good to see you. It's also a pleasure to meet you, Sekowski, correct? Timothy Steele, head of Gryffindor house and professor of Wizard Law. Guess we're waiting for our last member, then." He stuck out his hand to shake each of the professors' hands in the tent and stuck his hand back in his pocket.

Strength ~ 13
Dexterity ~ 13
Intelligence ~ 21
Health ~ 12
Hit Points ~ 112
0/5

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:59 pm
User Image▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ian Goldwind
Flying Instructor
Slytherin

Ian didn't necessarily make the best decisions in his life. Participating in the Games probably was one of those times, considering how they would combat two very veroscious, over-sized lizards, who were protective of their children and possibly thought the team of professors as thieving kidnappers. There was absolutely no reason why his aged bones wouldn't give way to a gargantuan organism able to squash him to bits and pieces. Well that was a nice thought.

But hey. If this meant being more social, which he undoubtedly needed to be, it could be a very interesting experience. The Slytherin professor walked into the tent, in which he found his teammates already there. Was he late? Yeah. "I apologize for my tardiness. I am Ian Goldwind. Flying instructor," he said quite monotonously.

{OOC; OYAH? WELL I HAVE THE STUPIDEST D'<<<}

Strength: 19
Intelligence: 10
Dexterity: 16
Health: 14
HP: 114

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:04 am
Professor of Alchemy
..............Ravenclaw Head of House
"The cycle of life only goes one direction,
not even alchemy can change that."

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Strength: 13
Intelligence: 25
Dexterity: 13
Health: 18
HP: 118
0/5
╚══════════════╝

Angel greeted his first colleague and teammate with a generous grin adorning his humble, twinkling dark eyes. "That'd be me, I'm Juan Angel Amorocho, but please, call me Angel. It is s pleasure to meet you." He greeted the Charms professor earnestly, and only moments before the Gryffindor head of house had arrived. "Ah, Steele, it's good to see a friendly face, I hope your year has been going well." He greeted them.

At the notion of waiting for one last member, he nodded his head in aggreeance, and as if on cue, Goldwind had sifted through the tent flaps and greeted them callously. Angel responded in kind with a subtle nod before veering chocolate eyes to his teammates. "Well, now that we're all here, shall we get going?"

[[[Lmao. All around, we, by far, have the hottest group of professors.]]]

Juan Angel Amorocho
User Image User Image User Image

   

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Event Archive

Manage Your Items