Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Missing Apple Blossom

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Me
View Results

[X]Harajuku[X]

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:08 pm
For those of you who do not know what Apple Blossom is, it's essentially a parade they put on here(where I live) every year which consists of fire works, a fair, parades (of course) and parties. Sadly, I am missing it all because I have to work all weekend and it's only this weekend that it takes place. Also, this has a very special meaning to my husband and I because we met three years ago over Apple Blossom weekend. No celebrations here though..

Also..Does anyone on here live in Nova Scotia and know what I am talking about?

Plus, I apologize for my sad rant and most likely confusing topic. But! You guys could share what celebrations go on in the spring/summer where you live? I don't know.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:46 pm
biggrin

Not at all. sweatdrop

But I do live in the same country as Nova Scotia. Do I get points for that?

Apparently there was some kind of Stompede going on in my city like a week ago, which I can only assume is similar to the Calgary Stampede only angrier. I dunno, I've only lived in this place for a couple months so I've no idea what goes on in my area o_o'  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:41 pm
Junimaia
biggrin

Not at all. sweatdrop

But I do live in the same country as Nova Scotia. Do I get points for that?

Apparently there was some kind of Stompede going on in my city like a week ago, which I can only assume is similar to the Calgary Stampede only angrier. I dunno, I've only lived in this place for a couple months so I've no idea what goes on in my area o_o'

If it's the same one i am thinking of, then yes, it's almost the same.

We had a MayDays parade here a couple of weeks ago, it's a big deal for this little town.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games