Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Pulling Rabbits out of... Sleeves (MengFen/Jove)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:48 pm
Jove was sometimes a bit too curious for his own good. After his first visit to the horsemen clan, he had told himself many times that it would be unwise to return. If picking up stray minipets and stuffing them into sleeve was the default reaction of horsemen to the little animals of Halloween, it simply didn't matter that they had given off a sane impression at one point. Perhaps Halloween was simply not good for them. Maybe it made them a little... weird.

But the more he thought about it, the more he realized he couldn't just base his whole impression on such a small handful of meetings. He had to go... for another look.

And that was how he ended up, once again, stuffed haphazardly into the voluminous sleeves of a crazy horseman.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:32 pm
Mengyao had found a new pet and had decided to keep it regardless of the fact that it seemed very against this.

He'd met the creature before, of course, and it had retreated away from him, but when Mengyao had found him again, beneath a low hanging branch of a tree, he had not taken any chance. Lifen enjoyed fluffy things - she had all those little creatures, after all, and this one looked remarkably like the ones she had in her own collection.

Needless to say, he'd plucked up the little furball as soon as he had found it and had gone to the home of a certain horsewoman.

"Lifen? Are you in?"

nerpin

grey dragon

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:43 pm
"Of course I am in. A silly question." Came from behind the somewhat opened door, a day's breeze rolling through it to freshen her abode up. Turning toward the doorway, she walked out, of her house, clapping her hands together a bit to dislodge some dust from her administering.

"How may I be of assistance to-" she paused when she finally saw him, tilting her head a little, curiosity showing on her face as she looked him over. "Your robe sleeves are moving on their own. That is not normal, why are they moving?" She asked him flatly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:50 pm
Jove froze, ceasing his squirming and tendril-reaching at the sound of another voice. It was muffled from inside the robes, but it was definitely a feminine voice. He couldn't make out what she was saying, but he hoped he wasn't being offered up as dinner...

The pup tried to stand on his hind legs, but even then he couldn't find the top of the pocket. It had to be an even bigger pocket than the first one he found himself in, the last time he visited in this fluffy little disguise.  

Grey Dragon
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:44 pm
"I have found something," said Mengyao imperiously. "It is a creature of sorts, and I have decided to make it one of my own - or rather, I have decided that it will now belong to you, seeing as how you like things of this particular nature."

He reached into his long, draping sleeves, felt around for a moment, and then pulled out the little fluffy thing, holding it in both hands out towards Lifen.

"It is a minipet," he said with a nod. "I came across it on one of my travels."

grey dragon

nerpin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:08 pm
The idea that he had found something that would be to her interest made her perk a little, eyes shining with whispers of wonder as she waited expectantly for whatever it was that he felt would befit her. As he moved to put his hand in his sleeves, she instintively tilted her head a little - what could be hiding in such elegant sleeves.

And then, she saw him - a light blue pup with little marks giving a little indignant look about being held out by a man who may or may not have stolen him, but she couldn't help but feel a warmth spread over her as she softly scooped him up from the taller horseman's hands to get a better look at him.

He was like a foxfire, but larger?

"Hello little friend, it is a pleasure to meet you." She crooned to him a little, going to pet his head softly as she looked up at Mengyao again. "It is rare to see you in the company of something that is so small and fluffy, Mengyao. You do not seem the type to stop suddenly for a fluffy friend." She teased lightly, going to pet the foxfire further.

Although it felt different from regular minipets, he was too soft and pretty looking to refuse pets.

greydragon

kurotomato

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:50 pm
Jove had half a mind to just bite this horseman as he was held out in presentation. Backwards even. He had just been presented butt-first, and it was not his most flattering angle. The urge to lash out was increasing. Just chomp on those fingers until he was dropped and could go-

His thoughts cut off as he became aware of smaller hands over his head, and he ducked, ears flattening, as he was picked up by this second person. He gave his kidnapper a short glare, but when he thought about also glaring at the one who held him, he paused... It was a ghoul, so he should... not glare. But did it count if she was also a horseman? Could he glare at her for being a co-conspirator?

He frowned as he settled into thinking, and accepted the petting without protest. Was it okay to even accept pets from a stranger? His caretaker had never told him how to behave on the occasion he was kidnapped...  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games