Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
simple prayer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i r i d e s s i c a n c e

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:05 pm
Its been a while. I've been going through a rough time recently and could use some prayers. I know God is listening, but recently wouldn't be surprised if He didn't want to listen from the stuff I've went through. Even in the past two weeks I've noticed my health changing even worse from minor ailments. My old quick headaches are turning into 8 hour migraine. Another example is since yesterday my blood sugar dropped. I have low blood pressure to begin with, but it crashed bad yesterday than it ever had. Today it was better until earlier this afternoon when I took a nap and woke up feeling like a truck hit me. The nap lasted several hours and in the past few hours since I've been up I feel my blood pressure dropping again. I've been drinking a lot more water than I usually do, I've been eating enough and even eating sugary stuff like oatmeal that's still at least healthy.

I plan on praying in a little bit, but I could use a little help. Mainly the prayer for my health, but for my other issues as well. The other issues along the subjects of sins and faith to put it broadly.

I was doing so well before. I feel ashamed. I'm hoping God will forgive me and help me back on the right track. I know He will, it's just convincing myself not to start self-punishment like beating myself up over it with doubt and negative self criticizing thoughts.

Thank you fellow Christians. I appreciate it. Hope you all have been doing well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:31 pm
BrightEyesWillFly
Its been a while. I've been going through a rough time recently and could use some prayers. I know God is listening, but recently wouldn't be surprised if He didn't want to listen from the stuff I've went through. Even in the past two weeks I've noticed my health changing even worse from minor ailments. My old quick headaches are turning into 8 hour migraine. Another example is since yesterday my blood sugar dropped. I have low blood pressure to begin with, but it crashed bad yesterday than it ever had. Today it was better until earlier this afternoon when I took a nap and woke up feeling like a truck hit me. The nap lasted several hours and in the past few hours since I've been up I feel my blood pressure dropping again. I've been drinking a lot more water than I usually do, I've been eating enough and even eating sugary stuff like oatmeal that's still at least healthy.

I plan on praying in a little bit, but I could use a little help. Mainly the prayer for my health, but for my other issues as well. The other issues along the subjects of sins and faith to put it broadly.

I was doing so well before. I feel ashamed. I'm hoping God will forgive me and help me back on the right track. I know He will, it's just convincing myself not to start self-punishment like beating myself up over it with doubt and negative self criticizing thoughts.

Thank you fellow Christians. I appreciate it. Hope you all have been doing well.

Dear Heavenly Father, please be with BrighteyesWillFly, help direct her in recovery, please hold her up from any and all ailments she is facing right now, please pour out your Holy Spirit on her and keep her spirit up. Also, give her wisdom in all truths to be able to combat said ailments, Thank you Lord, say all these things through your Heavenly Son Christ Jesus, Amen.

Brighteyes, have you seen a doctor about any of your symptoms? Also, God forgives easily, so please don't beat yourself up too much over any mistakes you may be facing right now. God has a massive amounts of mercy and grace.  

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

i r i d e s s i c a n c e

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:47 pm
Hamul
BrightEyesWillFly

Dear Heavenly Father, please be with BrighteyesWillFly, help direct her in recovery, please hold her up from any and all ailments she is facing right now, please pour out your Holy Spirit on her and keep her spirit up. Also, give her wisdom in all truths to be able to combat said ailments, Thank you Lord, say all these things through your Heavenly Son Christ Jesus, Amen.

Brighteyes, have you seen a doctor about any of your symptoms? Also, God forgives easily, so please don't beat yourself up too much over any mistakes you may be facing right now. God has a massive amounts of mercy and grace.

Thank you very much Hamul. I appreciate it. Not since the end of last year. With parents still recovering financially from where I was chronologically sick for a few months and had every test in the book done, can't go to the doctor unless its an emergency since I'm under their insurance. I look up natural remedies to help the best I can and if not I resort to medicine. When I've had my blood tested in the past as well as my blood pressure, all the different doctors have said I was normal and nothing wrong. A couple times I've been low to where they said im right above the line where if I went any lower then they would worry. I'd go to a doctor if I had my own insurance and was able to get my own, but right now that isn't possible. The best I can do is keep my parents updated when things get bad. Then let them decide from there. Its the best I can do for the time being. I've let my parents know about yesterday and today and after I did everything they would have mentioned for me to do besides sleep, I had done. They suggested sleep, but I'm afraid to sleep right now from the way I've been feeling. Kinda how after someone has sleep paralysis and are afraid to go back to sleep, that's the fear I have. Going back to sleep and something might happen is what I fear. Its probably best I sleep, but I feel I won't be able to sleep well unless I break down in front of God confessing everything, asking for forgiveness, and praying everything will be okay. I'm with my fiance for the night but I can't break down around him without him worrying.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:03 pm
I am sorry to hear your having a hard time with your health. I dont fully know what its like to have low blood pressure, though when i was a kid i had gotten the Flesh Eating virus inside my blood that totally wore me out, i had to keep my blood sugar at a certain level or i'd get really dizzy. I hope you know that when it seems God is silent he is working on something for you, and that he doesnt ignore prayers. Like Hamul said, God does forgive easy. We only need to ask for it and we will receive it.  

911child

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:05 pm
BrightEyesWillFly
Hamul
BrightEyesWillFly

Thank you very much Hamul. I appreciate it. Not since the end of last year. With parents still recovering financially from where I was chronologically sick for a few months and had every test in the book done, can't go to the doctor unless its an emergency since I'm under their insurance. I look up natural remedies to help the best I can and if not I resort to medicine. When I've had my blood tested in the past as well as my blood pressure, all the different doctors have said I was normal and nothing wrong. A couple times I've been low to where they said im right above the line where if I went any lower then they would worry. I'd go to a doctor if I had my own insurance and was able to get my own, but right now that isn't possible. The best I can do is keep my parents updated when things get bad. Then let them decide from there. Its the best I can do for the time being. I've let my parents know about yesterday and today and after I did everything they would have mentioned for me to do besides sleep, I had done. They suggested sleep, but I'm afraid to sleep right now from the way I've been feeling. Kinda how after someone has sleep paralysis and are afraid to go back to sleep, that's the fear I have. Going back to sleep and something might happen is what I fear. Its probably best I sleep, but I feel I won't be able to sleep well unless I break down in front of God confessing everything, asking for forgiveness, and praying everything will be okay. I'm with my fiance for the night but I can't break down around him without him worrying.

I see. That must be difficult to go through. Don't be afraid to ask for help okay? It's not wise to bottle up all your emotions and problems you may be facing internally whether it is physical or mental. Admitting your faults is always a release on our consciences because we all have these tendencies to fall. I think your husband and parents will be more than willing to help support you. God can use anyone and anything to help you but you gotta reach out for help too. :O  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:12 am
*praying*

James 5:14-15
14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.

God be with you always ^_^  

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:09 pm
I will pray for you.

As long as you've confessed and asked for forgiveness, He's already forgiven you. You just need faith that He has, otherwise you'll worry about it and keep holding onto your mistakes, and the devil wants that so you don't move on. Pray that you can forgive yourself, because it sounds like you need to.

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games