Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Member Role Play Forum.
Field Trip to Korriban! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FFVII Vincent V

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:01 am
Magnolia Sweet Tea

As for you young man. I do not believe you have learned your lesson!

---- Takes a fruity cocktail with a little umbrella from another passenger and pours over Vincent's head ----

Now. Feel better? ---- winks ----

Wait.....does this mean the engagement is off??  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:37 am
-whimpers loudly and crawls along the ground back towards the ship with wings and tail drooping- BLOOD NO LIKESED BEINGS THROWNS OUTS OF BIG FLYING MACHINESED!!! BLOOD HURTSEDS!!! BLOOD ASCAREDS!!!

-crawls under some broken metal from the ship and whimpers and cries loudly and covers head with one wing- BLOOD NO WANTSED TO BE EATED BY BAD ALIENSED!!! BLOOD ASCARED!!!  

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:16 pm
MuyamiKasai
Raven Ryder
mama_bearr
Raven Ryder
mama_bearr
Korriban? Darn. I misunderstood and went to the Caribbean. *takes another sip of a fruity little drink* I'll be right there.

-laughs- I thought the same doll. We should find a beach, set up a bar and have a party. -smirks-

Hot Pisces Princess and I are enjoying some munchies Gaia Beach party!!!

-grins- Beach parties are the best doll. Though I wonder if there's a variety of drinks offered. -smirks looking around-

:::she laughs then comes behind her friend then pokes him in the sides::: Should've known you'd have stowed away somewhere dude, or did the Sith finally turn on you? :::snickers as she takes his drink then sips in it::: Good, but too weak. Where's the bartender? Or do I have to get back there mixing? :::giggles:::

-jumps spinning around then laughs pulling her into a tight hug- My doll, should you keep that up, there could be trouble. -winks-

You're offering to be our mixologist my doll? We're in for a treat then. -grins-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:20 pm
mama_bearr
Raven Ryder
mama_bearr
Raven Ryder
mama_bearr
Korriban? Darn. I misunderstood and went to the Caribbean. *takes another sip of a fruity little drink* I'll be right there.

-laughs- I thought the same doll. We should find a beach, set up a bar and have a party. -smirks-

-grins- Beach parties are the best doll. Though I wonder if there's a variety of drinks offered. -smirks looking around-

We'll just make it BYOB then there will be plenty. I like dark beers myself.

-grins- Doll, we're in business. Between that and Kasai mixing drinks, we'll have one hell of a party. -grins looking around- Now to see what we can make for ourselves that this planet has to offer. While we're doing that can someone grab that griffin from under that scrap heap. He can fly someone around to see what's usable for us. -chuckles-  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:28 pm
FFVII Vincent V
Magnolia Sweet Tea

---- Takes a fruity cocktail with a little umbrella from another passenger and pours over Vincent's head ----

-chuckles- Son if the gal is doing that, it's most likely a sign she's pissed off at you, or she's done with you. -chuckles- Time for you to show her how sorry you are and behave yourself son. You might start by finding something on this hell hole you could gift her with that she'd appreciate. -smiles-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Raven Ryder
mama_bearr
Raven Ryder
mama_bearr
Raven Ryder
mama_bearr

We'll just make it BYOB then there will be plenty. I like dark beers myself.

-grins- Doll, we're in business. Between that and Kasai mixing drinks, we'll have one hell of a party. -grins looking around- Now to see what we can make for ourselves that this planet has to offer. While we're doing that can someone grab that griffin from under that scrap heap. He can fly someone around to see what's usable for us. -chuckles-

Oh look ----> a sandy beach and someone left roasting sticks and marshmellows "I claim this in the name of all smore kind"  

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Magnolia Sweet Tea

Romantic Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:17 pm
FFVII Vincent V
Magnolia Sweet Tea

We are engaged?

Where is that pretty LARGE rock I'm supposed to be wearing on my finger? You know the one. A diamond with a band of gold around it?

I don't see one on my finger.

Did I do something wrong that night I was loaded up on the drink Kasaii gave me and didn't remember my name? I had the worst hang-over. My mama will be so ashamed of me!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:45 pm
renahk
BrilliantBlueStar_0
FFVII Vincent V
Magnolia Sweet Tea
FFVII Vincent V

OW!
Oh yes you have!

A gentleman never talks about a lady.

--- splashes my fruity drink in his face ---

maybe that will cool you down a little, Boy!

A feisty wench. biggrin

Vincent Dear - she isn't the one for you. I'm sure of it. Pick another one okay?

Yummy - I'll have another one of those things Rena had please?

*walks to her with a new cocktail, give it to her then sits down with a small teardrop*
whisper: Blue, i'm not here for fun and fear for nothing..i had the darkest dark in me before i turned to this little Jedi i am now....on a special day i closed all of my darkness to this runcible spoon..it ate half of my soul...and now i think i want have off it's hands but i feel it want come back to me. I want to be strong but i am just drunk.

Thank you, Rena, for the drink. It means a lot to me.

You want to feel more of the dark energy? I feel it all around me Rena. Look at all the weirdness going on here I mean Can't you feel it?

Runcible Spoon took all of your dark energy? Are you sure it wasn't one of the Hard Training Droids looking like him? Because the Hard Droid has a controller in which it can look like anyone.

I wouldn't put it past any of the Dark Sith Lords here to try and take the dark Energy from any of the Dark Siths. I believe we should tell the Bosses this story right away. Of course, with sadness in my eyes, it might also be a Jedi.

Darth Venomisci

Kay9214

"bows" Mr. and Mrs. Sith Lords, please excuse my interruption. I believe Rena has come across something new. Someone that looks like Runcible Spoon has taken away her dark energy. There may be someone around here doing that to others.

As much as I enjoy my Jedi side, I am still loyal to the Temple. I am not sure she is aware of the Hard Droid Training room's abilities. Someone could have hacked and got the programming for the Hard Droid's ability to transform into looking like anyone.

Please, I ask you give credit to Rena for bringing this information to light.

Thank you. "bows"

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:55 pm
Blood Maverick
-whimpers loudly and crawls along the ground back towards the ship with wings and tail drooping- BLOOD NO LIKESED BEINGS THROWNS OUTS OF BIG FLYING MACHINESED!!! BLOOD HURTSEDS!!! BLOOD ASCAREDS!!!

-crawls under some broken metal from the ship and whimpers and cries loudly and covers head with one wing- BLOOD NO WANTSED TO BE EATED BY BAD ALIENSED!!! BLOOD ASCARED!!!

Oh you poor little Griffon. Come on. "pets the blessed little thing". I'll help you back on board and we'll get you home. You are a good Griffon.

They didn't leave us both behind did they?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:02 pm
Kay9214
Kay sat quietly amidst the rubble, his mind reaching out for the unseen but familiar curves of the dark and craggy landscape. So much history, so much power, so much pain... Korriban was a planet of extremes, and its echoes were no different. Although Kay was no stranger to the Dark Side, much of the planet was far too tainted for him to find a moment peaceful reflection and absorption. Even so, those with a the deeper talents of men such as Kay Donn, or an eye to secret histories of the galaxy, could find the light hidden in even such a darkness. So he meditated amidst above the tunnels of an old tomb.

From his cross legged perch overlooking the valley, Kay listened to the thrum of the planet, watching the ebb and flow of ancient battle eons past. He had already made his visits, and found himself ready to explore the hidden purpose of the so called field trip. Nearby, he could sense the frenzied scatterings of sithling students... but one presence was conspicuously absent. The familiar hollow of the empty tombs was undisturbed, and the man's thought slithered down the valley pass like so many great unseen beasts hat called it their home. Nothing was different, not a stone disheveled or a small copse of dried grasses crawling forth from betwixt the remnants of an old dig disturbed. As if the figure had risen from the ground and-

-and the surge hit him like a kick to the stomach. In an instant he was on his hands and knees, gasping for breath. His mind had intruded upon something new and far more fresh and dangerous than the decrepit resting places of ancient Sith. The structure was hastily built and poorly constructed, but laced with such Dark Force surely the Dark Side itself must have panicked and thrown the door shut across whatever lie hidden, stacked atop the bones of the fallen.

The pain was simultaneously familiar and unknown, like a lost memory of a broken future. At that moment he was certain. This trip was no coincidence, and the greatest threat he had ever faced stood before him. There was no time to delay. He was already behind, with no inkling of what awaited him.

Kay, some of us are, what's a good word, CONCERNED about what you just said. What should we fear?

Should we round up those enjoying the beach party? I was about to join them.

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:04 pm
Raven Ryder
FFVII Vincent V
Magnolia Sweet Tea

-chuckles- Son if the gal is doing that, it's most likely a sign she's pissed off at you, or she's done with you. -chuckles- Time for you to show her how sorry you are and behave yourself son. You might start by finding something on this hell hole you could gift her with that she'd appreciate. -smiles-

I tried to tell him she wasn't the girl for him.

"shakes head left and right"

Younger ones just never listen.

Now where is this beach party? I heard something about chips, salsa, Mama Bearr being there and BYOB?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:28 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
Kay sat quietly amidst the rubble, his mind reaching out for the unseen but familiar curves of the dark and craggy landscape. So much history, so much power, so much pain... Korriban was a planet of extremes, and its echoes were no different. Although Kay was no stranger to the Dark Side, much of the planet was far too tainted for him to find a moment peaceful reflection and absorption. Even so, those with a the deeper talents of men such as Kay Donn, or an eye to secret histories of the galaxy, could find the light hidden in even such a darkness. So he meditated amidst above the tunnels of an old tomb.

From his cross legged perch overlooking the valley, Kay listened to the thrum of the planet, watching the ebb and flow of ancient battle eons past. He had already made his visits, and found himself ready to explore the hidden purpose of the so called field trip. Nearby, he could sense the frenzied scatterings of sithling students... but one presence was conspicuously absent. The familiar hollow of the empty tombs was undisturbed, and the man's thought slithered down the valley pass like so many great unseen beasts hat called it their home. Nothing was different, not a stone disheveled or a small copse of dried grasses crawling forth from betwixt the remnants of an old dig disturbed. As if the figure had risen from the ground and-

-and the surge hit him like a kick to the stomach. In an instant he was on his hands and knees, gasping for breath. His mind had intruded upon something new and far more fresh and dangerous than the decrepit resting places of ancient Sith. The structure was hastily built and poorly constructed, but laced with such Dark Force surely the Dark Side itself must have panicked and thrown the door shut across whatever lie hidden, stacked atop the bones of the fallen.

The pain was simultaneously familiar and unknown, like a lost memory of a broken future. At that moment he was certain. This trip was no coincidence, and the greatest threat he had ever faced stood before him. There was no time to delay. He was already behind, with no inkling of what awaited him.

Kay, some of us are, what's a good word, CONCERNED about what you just said. What should we fear?

That might just be a crazy Jedi standing on a big rock fighting stomach cramps. o.o

Lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:31 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

That might just be a crazy Jedi standing on a big rock fighting stomach cramps. o.o

Lol

Hmmm

People! Does this sounddddddddd like Kay to you?

I'm starting to feel like something fishy is going on. Of course he could be right about the stomach cramps.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:35 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Lol

Hmmm

I'm starting to feel like something fishy is going on. Of course he could be right about the stomach cramps.

Do I count as people? Because that does sound a lot like Kay. o.o
Lol

Maybe something fishy is going on. ninja
Probably just something served on the flight though. gonk  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:36 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Lol

Hmmm

Do I count as people? Because that does sound a lot like Kay. o.o
Lol

Maybe something fishy is going on. ninja
Probably just something served on the flight though. gonk

Yep! You are Kay alright! smile

Sorry about the food. I brought my own. I'm almost out though and looking for that beach party.

Guild Member Role Play Forum.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff