Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Member Role Play Forum.
Field Trip to Korriban! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am
Okay...I've packed all my light sabers~~ biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:51 am
Uh oh! I better change my clothes or I'll get beat up the whole trip...

By the way - that was an amazing announcement! You can really tell someone put some love into it.  

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Shanra the Dragon Bard

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:06 am
shamantra
Felinophile
is venomisci gonna be on the ship emotion_kirakira
I think I should come, so I can watch over you o.O

I should probably come along to watch over all of you. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:21 am
Darth Venomisci scuttled to a corner of the ship, making sure he was facing the other passengers. He eyed each of them wondering which would be the first to attempt to betray him. Hiiiisssssk! Fools! He thought to himself. The only ones here who are a threat to me Hiiiisssssk! are the ones who know of my power. The rest may try to goad me or coax me into a battle, but they will soon learn the folly of their Hiiiisssssk! plottings! He began to wonder where the host of this trip was. The more information he had about him, the better he'd know how to deal with the situation. Was this "SITH LORD" possibly more powerful than his own master? If so, what should he do? Bow down to another master, or attempt to defeat the human to appease his current master? This caused his thoughts to become even more addled. If he could fathom defeating a Sith lord who may possibly be stronger than his master, then why had he not already betrayed Darth Daddicus before? Was his role as teacher making him soft? Was he beginning to become attached to other beings instead of contemplating their destruction? He shook his head in frustration. "Gesundheit!" He heard another passenger say to him. A service droid wheeled up to Venomisci and offered him colored liquids and meats wrapped in breading. Hiiiisssssk! Go away, droid. I prefer to hunt down my own hors d'oeuvres! As the droid wheeled away, Venomisci shot out a thin line of webbing at the food tray and snagged a "pigs in a blanket". He devoured the morsel while casting furtive, suspicious glances around the ship once more.  

Darth Venomisci
Crew

Jason The Acceptable
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:04 am
Hey, hey, girls! The partay has arrived! Jason boarded the ship with all the arrogance of a being who was used to being the center of attention. Why shouldn't he be? He was quite popular with the ladies, he assumed, and it was not uncommon for other beings to notice he obviously cared deeply about his physical appearances. He convinced the Jedi masters that it was probably a good idea for him to keep tabs on the Sith and their possible rise to power. In all actuality, he was looking forward to meeting up with some of the Sith babes. While the Jedi girls wore loose-fitting clothing with heavy robes draped over their mysterious figures, the Sith girls seemed to always be scantily-clad and super-hot. Of course, he wasn't looking for a girlfriend or a relationship of any kind. After all, the Jedi code was somewhat leery on the whole "attachment" thing. That suited Jason just fine. He was not too fond of attachment either. However, a few drinks with one of the Sith girls and maybe a stroll under the Korriban moon would help loosen things up and they could forget about the whole Dark-Side/Light-Side thing. He strutted through the ship, grabbed two drinks off the serving droid's tray, and began his hunt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:52 am
shamantra
Felinophile

me too  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:22 pm
"This couldn't possibly end well..." Kay Donn mumbled to himself...

And things were getting crowded... Now would be the perfect time to go back and check on what he had left in the Temple... But right now, he was securely tethered inside the ship... Kay could guess that either Daddicus or one of his lackeys had seen the opportunity as well, and wanted to see to it that his opportunity passed uneventfully.

"This is not how you treat a bloody professor," he huffed, pulling at the ropes once more.

He took a moment to look around, and he vaguely recognized a number of the students. If only he could find someone that would be of use to him on this trip... Oh! Jason was here! Kay didn't know how he wound up on this trip, the Jedi and the Sith having such an abnormal relationship at the time, but surely another responsible Jedi would be around to-

"Partay!"

Never mind. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:07 pm
Yay! Vacation!

P.S. - *is so ready to blaster whip someone in the knee cap* twisted *starts with Jason the Acceptable* What are you doing here, Jedi? stare  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

pucca19

Wealthy Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:12 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
shamantra
Felinophile

me too

me too. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:02 pm
Ahh! Who wouldn't jump at the chance to visit such a...ummm...desolate simply lovely dump historic site!
Count me in! xD

User Image

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Purtie

Obsessive Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:56 pm
I think I'm ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:20 am
Heliko pylori

"Have the rumors of me being a Dark Jedi spread so far and become so thoroughly believed that I don't even get a threatening gesture?"

crying  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:22 pm
Kay9214
"Have the rumors of me being a Dark Jedi spread so far and become so thoroughly believed that I don't even get a threatening gesture?"

crying

*looks over her shoulder at Kay* You "dark" jedi. A fence walker is what I call you. Don't worry about your turn, it's coming. I'm going to take care of this thing claiming the light side first then I'll take care of the "dark" side. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:33 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

crying

*looks over her shoulder at Kay* You "dark" jedi. A fence walker is what I call you. Don't worry about your turn, it's coming. I'm going to take care of this thing claiming the light side first then I'll take care of the "dark" side. twisted

"I'm not dark though! I'm a Grey Jedi!" crying

"I mean sure... I teach and help run a Sth Temple... But that doesn't mean anything..." ninja

((Oh! And long time no see! ^_^ ))  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:41 pm
Kay9214
"I'm not dark though! I'm a Grey Jedi!" crying

"I mean sure... I teach and help run a Sth Temple... But that doesn't mean anything..." ninja

Grey? So you went from being dark to being grey? You're still riding the line....and you're still a Jedi... stare  
Guild Member Role Play Forum.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff