Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Member Role Play Forum.
Field Trip to Korriban! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:02 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214
"That's what I thought," Kay replied, suddenly aware of the difficulties of looking tough while tied to a chair, "And what are you waiting for? He's right over there."

((No problem. ^_^))

I'm waiting to see your Houdini act, of course. Or, do you like being tied to a chair? Or maybe you can't escape at all. The force being held back by some pieces of string? *chuckles*

"I was hit in the head and trussed up pretty tight... I could get out of here... Rather easily. But a good chunk of this patchwork ship would likely come crashing down on us..." >_>;

"Odd that you seem so hesitant to speak to Naast... Are you afraid of him...? Or just what his answer might be?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:10 pm
Kay9214
"I was hit in the head and trussed up pretty tight... I could get out of here... Rather easily. But a good chunk of this patchwork ship would likely come crashing down on us..." >_>;

"Odd that you seem so hesitant to speak to Naast... Are you afraid of him...? Or just what his answer might be?"

Uh huh...*is obviously doubting his ability at this point as she smirks and raises a brow* The ship, riight.

I'm not being hesitant! And I'm not afraid of him!...*looks around nervously as she said that a bit loud* I mean, you know...*twiddles her thumbs* with the tanks and stuff and me being gone for a bit and...well, what's it to you anyway!? Haven't exactly seen you prowling around the bounty hunters guild so stick to bossing around whatever little section Daddicus had no heart for.  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:16 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Uh huh...*is obviously doubting his ability at this point as she smirks and raises a brow* The ship, riight.

I'm not being hesitant! And I'm not afraid of him!...*looks around nervously as she said that a bit loud* I mean, you know...*twiddles her thumbs* with the tanks and stuff and me being gone for a bit and...well, what's it to you anyway!? Haven't exactly seen you prowling around the bounty hunters guild so stick to bossing around whatever little section Daddicus had no heart for.

"I guess you missed the part where this ship is made of RECYCLED ASTEOMECH DROIDS..."

"Simpering Ysalamiri. Now I get why the other professors have such a low opinion of some of you students. And I guess YOU haven't been prowling around the Guild either, otherwise you would know I just recently (last couple of posts, even) did some hunting myself, cleaned up a few of Naast's mistakes, AND have even been vetting some of the bounties brought in myself."

"Hmm... NAAST! Your student over here's been playing hooky!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:26 pm
Kay9214
"I guess you missed the part where this ship is made of RECYCLED ASTEOMECH DROIDS..."

"Simpering Ysalamiri. Now I get why the other professors have such a low opinion of some of you students. And I guess YOU haven't been prowling around the Guild either, otherwise you would know I just recently (last couple of posts, even) did some hunting myself, cleaned up a few of Naast's mistakes, AND have even been vetting some of the bounties brought in myself."

Aren't you suppose to be some experienced, Jedi like, master type person? You telling me that you can't control your power enough to free yourself without causing the ship to cave in? Seems like someone needs more training...

*narrows her eyes at him again* Jedi have the power of the force but can't read between the lines *rubs her brow* Now turn your hearing aid up so that you catch it this time. In plain English, I've been gone from the temple for a bit. You? Hunt down tanks? *laughs* And Naast making mistakes that you had to fix? *laughs more* Poor guy must be ill or something. I should get him a care package...that would definitely get me off the hook a little

eek .... scream *blaster whips his other knee cap then goes off to find something to gag him with*  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Darth Verum Interius

Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:38 pm
Heliko pylori

*Approaches Heliko without her knowing*
"Hey, kid, where've you been? Wait. Never mind that for now! First things first. This ship is currently under the command of one SS2 Sith Lord, who has been granted permission from the bossman himself. SS2 Sith Lord has made it clear to me that should that Jedi suffer any abuse then the abusers shall be punished severely."
*Naast looks at the Jedi as he struggles with the ropes, then looks back at Heliko*
"I mighta seen some rather unsavory actions being taken upon this Jedi who has been strapped to that chair by somebody a little while ago. 'Course, at the time, my visor was all fogged up and I'm not quite sure who the perp was, so I'm gonna have ta let it go this time. "This" time. Look, kid, I don't give a shaved Wookie WHAT color Jedi he is. Orders are orders and I suggest they be followed now and throughout this mission. I don't know what plans this Sith Lord has with this Jedi, but it's not our concern. Capiche?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:48 pm
Kay9214

"So. You may be wondering why you are here. *Shlikt* I cannot tell you much. But Naast and I have been ordered to assist SS2 Sith Lord on this trip by Darth Daddicus. *hack-spit* We were hand selected by SS2 Sith Lord for unknown reasons, and our first order from Sith Lord was to kidnap you and tie you up good and tight. I do not know what Sith's plans are, *Shlikt* but he wanted to make sure that you were along for this trip. He also has made it clear you are to be treated with dignity- well besides the ropes and all."
*Unties ropes. Blood dribbles from Scabrous' chin and lands on the Jedi's robes*
"There. Now Sith tells me shortly he will address the passengers. He wants to give everyone plenty of time to board."
As an afterthought, "And don't worry about the blood. *Shlikt* Hot water and clorox will get that out in a jiff."
*Darth Scabrous walks away as he cackles and coughs.*  

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

Purtie

Obsessive Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:16 pm
accepting a delivery
Over there guys. In the escape pod. I love escape pods. They're so cozy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:45 pm
Kay9214

*rests his hand on the man's shattered kneecap* Hey, bub. How's it going? I see you've become acquainted with my ad'ika. She's sure somethin', huh? Yeah. So, I guess you mighta overheard a word or two I was sayin' to the kid. Yeah, that's right. Your skin's only clingin' to your bones by order of the bossman's partner. Well, ya see, the fella's a Sith, dig? Yeah. Pure dee bona fide Sith alright. Well, these Sith types here; now mind you I'm not tryin' ta be too judgmental or nuthin', but they's the kinda folks what changes their minds a bit, see? Yeah. They could say, "Don't harm the prisoner!", one second, and then pop of with "Kill the Jedi scum!", the next. You're familiar with the type, right? So, anywho, just a fair warning to ya, bub, my little ad'ika has first dibs on ya when that time comes, see? I ain't got nuthin' against ya. Ya helped me out a bit with movin' some tanks and such, see? I like you. No, I really do. But my ad'ika, well, she don't take too kindly to other people carryin' on about her buir, dig? *pats his knee a few times in what could be construed as a friendly gesture, but judging from the amount of wincing from the Jedi seems to be a bit more torturous* Good talkin' to ya, bub. I'll be seein' ya round.  

Darth Verum Interius

Captain

Jason The Acceptable
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:16 am
Purtie
accepting a delivery
Over there guys. In the escape pod. I love escape pods. They're so cozy.

eek cool *notices the other Twi'lek across the room and decides it's time to make friends. holds his drink in his right hand and puts the other drink behind his back* Hello there. You're working pretty hard in this dry heat. Your lips look a little dry. Let me help you moisten them. *pauses for effect, then pulls out drink from behind his back*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:35 am
*watches the smooth moves of the purple Twi'lek male and decides to scuttle over to a familiar face*
Felinophile
is venomisci gonna be on the ship emotion_kirakira

Hiiiisssssk! Your lips are wrinkly and chapped! Hiiiisssssk! You should get drunk! *looks to his hand and realizes he forgot to get Felinophile a drink* Um, Hiiiisssssk! *scuttles back into his corner and draws the darkness in around him*  

Darth Venomisci
Crew

Purtie

Obsessive Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:46 am
Jason The Acceptable

eek cool *notices the other Twi'lek across the room and decides it's time to make friends. holds his drink in his right hand and puts the other drink behind his back* Hello there. You're working pretty hard in this dry heat. Your lips look a little dry. Let me help you moisten them. *pauses for effect, then pulls out drink from behind his back*

*tilts head to left and blinks twice. Takes the drink and offers Jason the Acceptable a Twinkie.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:16 am
Darth Venomisci
*watches the smooth moves of the purple Twi'lek male and decides to scuttle over to a familiar face*
Felinophile
is venomisci gonna be on the ship emotion_kirakira

Hiiiisssssk! Your lips are wrinkly and chapped! Hiiiisssssk! You should get drunk! *looks to his hand and realizes he forgot to get Felinophile a drink* Um, Hiiiisssssk! *scuttles back into his corner and draws the darkness in around him*

*follows vemonisci and embraces the dark side*  

Felinophile

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:19 am
Hmm... And here I thought Daddicus was trying to keep me from sabotaging an empty Temple... Kay thought to himself, I wonder who the new Lord is to have Daddicus rolling over so easily...

Kay tried to stand, but winced before he made it all the way. It was no more than a nasty bruise all in all, nothing a bit of the Force couldn't mend... Well, the lady bounty hunter just failed three of her classes, that was for sure. A professor and a slicer. Although, he doubted she would have passed anyway.

The place was a run down of bad pick up lines and what seemed to be half of Sith special education program... For now. Most of Daddicus's lackeys and a new Sith Lord were on the journey, so it might just be more than that... Fortunately, the Sith don't teach a few of the basic rules of the Galaxy... Like always watch the hands of someone from Mos Eisley.

Once he was ready to stand, he slid Mirdala's thermal detonator into a pocket within his robes, and set off to prepare a few contingencies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:31 pm
Purtie

*tilts head to left and blinks twice. Takes the drink and offers Jason the Acceptable a Twinkie.*

*Jason looks down at the sponge cake, back up at the girl in bewilderment, back down at the sponge cake, takes the offered treat, looks back up at the girl with a confused smirk on his face* Thanks? *Jason pockets the treat hoping his gesture does not offend the girl* I'll, uh, savor it in due time. *he looks around the room hoping nobody is noticing how terribly bad he is failing, shuffles his feet, sighs, and looks back up at the girl* Hey! Let me be honest with you, okay? I'm not too familiar with Sith customs or anything. Not that I'm not willing to learn. No. I'd like to know what it's like on the other side of things for a while, you know? I mean, I don't really know what it's like on your side at all. The Jedi just kind of shuffled me off to their little school when I was really young. I never really got a chance to live a life of my own. Not that I'm complaining too much, mind you. I don't mind going around visiting new worlds and always being the hero. Nah. That part's fun! You get invited to a lot of parties that way. And that whole "no attachment" rule? I mean, whoa! Who could've thought of a better way to live, right? So, just for curiosity's sake, what's it like on the other side of things?  

Jason The Acceptable
Crew

Darth Venomisci
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:52 pm
Felinophile

*begins sweating at the palms as Felinophile comes closer. decides to watch the exchange between the two Twi'leks for possible pointers to distract himself from his sudden unexplainable nervousness* Hiiiisssssk! Um, so how's the lightsaber training going? Hiiiisssssk! Is that droid helping Hiiiisssssk! you to get in touch with the Dark Side? Hiiiisssssk! I don't know how a droid is supposed to help a living Hiiiisssssk! being get in touch with anything but the Hiiiisssssk! kitchen appliances. How's Kitten, by the way? Hiiiisssssk! Are they cleaning it's cage?  
Guild Member Role Play Forum.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff