Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Member Role Play Forum.
Field Trip to Korriban! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:28 am
Mirdala Naast

Heliko was rolling some piece of foul looking meat into a piece of cloth when a voice from out of nowhere caused her to jump and drop what she was doing. Her eyes were as wide as a deer caught in headlights as she turned to face her master; hands hidden behind her back as if trying to hide the evidence. She listened to all that he had to say, deciding in the end it would be best to behave herself. “Aye, master. Capiche,” she stated with a respectful nod of her head then watched him wander off to speak with the grey jedi.

When Naast was done speaking his part to the Jedi she caught up with him. “What's with this sith lord and that jedi over there with the mysteriously hurt knees? What is Daddicus trying to pull?” She had been warned about asking questions once before but she felt that she had a right to know at least some of what was going on. “I mean, not that I really care what's going on but it would be great to be caught up on recent events. That grey guy said that he was leader over you and now this other sith person is a leader too? Anyone else I should know about?” She kept her tone neutral as she tried to play it cool; just gathering info for info's sake.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:36 am
Terry takes a sip of her drink, still lazily reclined in the hammock she put up in the ship (which she was surprised no one took notice of). She stayed silent and swaying observing it all for a while then thought to herself, This trip should be very interesting...  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Training Droid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:24 am
Darth Venomisci
Felinophile

*begins sweating at the palms as Felinophile comes closer. decides to watch the exchange between the two Twi'leks for possible pointers to distract himself from his sudden unexplainable nervousness* Hiiiisssssk! Um, so how's the lightsaber training going? Hiiiisssssk! Is that droid helping Hiiiisssssk! you to get in touch with the Dark Side? Hiiiisssssk! I don't know how a droid is supposed to help a living Hiiiisssssk! being get in touch with anything but the Hiiiisssssk! kitchen appliances. How's Kitten, by the way? Hiiiisssssk! Are they cleaning it's cage?

Query: And how were you suppose to relate the Dark Side to MY students? Covering students in secretions from your spinneret glands and dragging them along the beach is purely for your pleasure. I have plans for those meatbags. They will learn much of the Dark Side from this droid.
Statement: You should see a doctor about that asthma. Perhaps the dry air of Korriban will help. As you are my master, Darth Daddicus' apprentice, I shall feign concern for your health.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:05 pm
Well it seems that everyone interested in joining me on the trip to the Sith homeworld has boarded the ship. I have to say, there are more than I thought there would be. It is so great to see so many interested in getting in touch with their Sith roots. Perhaps all is not as bad as I thought it was. Perhaps the Sith have not grown weak, but just lacked the inspiration. It is up to Darth Daddicus, our Dark Lord, to inflict fear in his subordinates, which grants them motivation and inspiration. I regret to say it, but perhaps weak leadership is a possibility. Never mind that for now though. I trust that Darth Daddicus is a wonderful Dark Lord and does all he can to inflict misery to all that oppose him across the Galaxy.

The Ship lifts off with much noise. It will be a miracle if it holds together the entire trip. It isn’t the takeoff and flying I am worried about as much as the landing. But we’ll cross that situation when the time comes.
When I look around this ship I see that many have made themselves comfortable. I spot someone sipping a beverage in a hammock off in the corner of the ship and a Twi’lek hitting on some person who is obviously not interested. Just as well. This is no time to be flirtatious. This is a pilgrimage not a vacation.

I see Darth Venomisci has made it on board. I shall keep a very close eye on him. He is Darth Daddicus’ right hand man. He is no doubt here to keep an eye on me. Although I have nothing to hide, I should still be careful. We are Sith after all and betrayals are so natural among us it’s like expecting presents on your birthday.

And Kay Donn looks more comfortable. I’m so glad I was able to retrieve him for this pilgrimage. Not many, if anyone at all, can rival his knowledge of Korriban. He will prove to be quite helpful. And would you look at that! Heliko has been reunited with Naast. I also see many cats aboard. There are everywhere, which can only mean one thing. Felinophile has somehow managed to make it aboard. I guess she has some interest in the destination and I will not turn away anyone seeking knowledge, Jedi, Sith, or even Crazy Cat Ladies. Besides, it seems like her friends are backing her up, including the fearless Shamantra. The power of the Force is strong in that one. She may not know it, but she has one of the strongest bonds with the force on this ship.

The start of this trip shows great promise. I am so happy to have this much company along and I just know that there are dark secrets still waiting to be discovered in the Valley of the Dark Lords. And where there are dark secrets there can only be power. While it is true that I am on this trip to gain inspiration as well as feel the flow of the dark Force flow through me, I am always on a quest for power. To not be would be denouncing all of my instincts as a Sith Lord. As this ship travels across the Galaxy I feel the power of Korriban pulling me. The call is indeed strong.

“I’m on my way,” I whisper. “It won’t be long now.”

SS2-SITH LORD

Celebrating Gaian

Purtie

Obsessive Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:15 pm
Jason The Acceptable
Purtie
accepting a delivery
Over there guys. In the escape pod. I love escape pods. They're so cozy.

eek cool *notices the other Twi'lek across the room and decides it's time to make friends. holds his drink in his right hand and puts the other drink behind his back* Hello there. You're working pretty hard in this dry heat. Your lips look a little dry. Let me help you moisten them. *pauses for effect, then pulls out drink from behind his back*

I apologize. I was speaking in Twi'lek, but you seem to no longer be able to understand. I myself was sold into slavery at a young age. Thank you for your generous offering. A party would be lovely. I intend to throw several. I have no fungus at the moment. Here, take this human food and store it in a dark place until it grows a fungus or a mold.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:23 pm
Purtie

"I speak a bit of Twi'leki myself. I've even had a few Twi'lek call me Kaypecz, a bit of Rylothean wordplay there. Although of course I understand Lekku about as well as I speak Shyriiwook..." sweatdrop

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but overhear... Would you mind terribly if I asked you about your time in slavery? I grew up in Mos Eisley, Hutt Space, you see, and have had plenty of encounters with slavers myself..."

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

shamantra

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:16 am
*searches for my motion sickness pills* emotion_puke  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:06 am
Kay9214
Purtie

"I speak a bit of Twi'leki myself. I've even had a few Twi'lek call me Kaypecz, a bit of Rylothean wordplay there. Although of course I understand Lekku about as well as I speak Shyriiwook..." sweatdrop

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but overhear... Would you mind terribly if I asked you about your time in slavery? I grew up in Mos Eisley, Hutt Space, you see, and have had plenty of encounters with slavers myself..."

Kay! *speaks through gritted teeth* How nice of you to join the conversation! I guess I'll just leave you two alone for a bit so you can bring up pleasant subjects for a while. *walks away while searching the ship for another lady* Oh yeah, I almost forgot! *lobs the Twinkie back to the girl* You can keep that! I don't have time to wait for that thing to grow mold. I don't plan on living over a hundred twenty! Thanks anyway! *winks at the girl and glares at Kay*  

Jason The Acceptable
Crew

Darth Venomisci
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:15 am
Training Droid
Darth Venomisci
Felinophile

*begins sweating at the palms as Felinophile comes closer. decides to watch the exchange between the two Twi'leks for possible pointers to distract himself from his sudden unexplainable nervousness* Hiiiisssssk! Um, so how's the lightsaber training going? Hiiiisssssk! Is that droid helping Hiiiisssssk! you to get in touch with the Dark Side? Hiiiisssssk! I don't know how a droid is supposed to help a living Hiiiisssssk! being get in touch with anything but the Hiiiisssssk! kitchen appliances. How's Kitten, by the way? Hiiiisssssk! Are they cleaning it's cage?

Query: And how were you supposed to relate the Dark Side to MY students? Covering students in secretions from your spinneret glands and dragging them along the beach is purely for your pleasure. I have plans for those meatbags. They will learn much of the Dark Side from this droid.
Statement: You should see a doctor about that asthma. Perhaps the dry air of Korriban will help. As you are my master, Darth Daddicus' apprentice, I shall feign concern for your health.

Hiiiisssssk! Obviously, Lord Daddicus wanted you to have an opinion or he Hiiiisssssk! would not have written it into your programming. However, I am in no Hiiiisssssk! such need of your services at the moment, droid. You may be dismissed. Hiiiisssssk! If you had lips, I would suggest you pucker up and Hiiiisssssk! kiss my Dark Side, droid. Of course, if you had lips, perhaps Hiiiisssssk! you would understand what true passion can add to the Dark Side!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:52 pm
Darth Venomisci

Hiiiisssssk! Obviously, Lord Daddicus wanted you to have an opinion or he Hiiiisssssk! would not have written it into your programming. However, I am in no Hiiiisssssk! such need of your services at the moment, droid. You may be dismissed. Hiiiisssssk! If you had lips, I would suggest you pucker up and Hiiiisssssk! kiss my Dark Side, droid. Of course, if you had lips, perhaps Hiiiisssssk! you would understand what true passion can add to the Dark Side!

*overhears this conversation and snickers*  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:12 pm
Well, girly no turning back now. Terry thought.
The girl sat up in her hammock and tossed the glass back on to the tray across the room where the serving droid was. It made a large clashing noise but the landing stuck. Droid seemed to be a little shocked if no one else was. The Twi'lek duo seemed to be hitting it off at the speed of a rock and so was the eight-legged cassanova in his dark corner. Though you'd figure if he hissed all the time he'd do it when ever he said the letter "s" or maybe even "h" every so often...
Kay was chatting up a storm and his knees were probably still throbbing like thunder.

She came on this trip 'cause she wanted to go somewhere new. Though, she highly doubted her master at the Jedi temple would like it. Oh well. Secret had to come out eventually. She thought.
She felt her lightsabers at her sides. She had a feeling before this was all over she'd probably have to use them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:15 pm
A sudden hush fell across the ship.

What in the worlds? Quiet Sith cannot be a good thing... Terry thought.  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Darth Verum Interius

Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:40 pm
Listen up guys. The Sith Lord just informed me that we will be entering the atmosphere of the home-world very shortly and to not be alarmed if there is some mild turbulence. That is to be expected seeing as this ship is very fragile and made up of R3 droids. Some of which were close friends of mine. But that is another story. So just sit tight ladies and gents and try not to panic.
(May the Force save us)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:45 pm
(Hmm...perhaps if there are some casualties i may be able to indulge myself in a light snack without anyone noticing...Shlikt..)  

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:00 pm
Darth Scabrous
(Hmm...perhaps if there are some casualties i may be able to indulge myself in a light snack without anyone noticing...Shlikt..)

Trust me dude. It's hard not to notice that.... eek  
Guild Member Role Play Forum.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces