Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Member Role Play Forum.
Field Trip to Korriban! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Kokesmush

Vicious Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:32 pm
SS2-SITH LORD
Sith Lord Journal
Entry Date: {Who the hell knows what the date is?}

Yesterday we arrived on Korriban and our ship is in need of some repairs. I have left Darth Scabrous and Mirdala Naast behind to deal with the issues and hopefully things will be fixed. But not too soon. My part in wrecking the ship on purpose was intended to distract the ones who answer to Darth Daddicus. Hopefully it buys me the time I need. I know a dangerous road lies ahead and I have been waiting for this moment for years. The power is unmistakable and it's clear to me that the time is drawing nearer.

The Grey Jedi is showing some calm behavior. Perhaps he knows why he is here. It's unlikely, but I have underestimated his kind before and always to a painful end.

Everyone else is acting as expected though. Like tourists visiting a zoo. Is this what the Sith Empire has come to? Are we no longer the proud followers of tradition? You would think that the awe would be inspired by the knowledge that these ruins provide and not the actual visit itself. To me, they would be just as happy to visit that wretched Disney World. That place for happy people and that annoying mouse and his silly gang of fiends. Did I say fiends? I meant friends. Or did I? My cynicism is starting to grow stronger. An effect of the Power maybe. I must control myself or the Power will consume me. Perhaps, it will consume us all!

*Darth Kokesmush comes cruising by Sith Lord SS2 and parks his speeder*

Kokesmush had hopped off of his speeder and to his sight he had found a group of wandering what appeared to be apprentices of the sith order.

"State your name Sith" kokesmush said to SS2.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:10 pm
*Kokesmush sighs and hops back onto his speeder*

"Of course, a mere apprentice."

-Kokesmush speeds off into the distance-  

Darth Kokesmush

Vicious Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:38 pm
*pokes around*

"Ow!"

What?! eek Oh I poked you sorry.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:55 am
*walking around aimlessly*
There's plenty of dark energy here. Probably some old relics too. *looks around* Geez what did the Sith used to eat here? Rock soup?
*sees and interesting looking structure and heads for it* Let's see what's over here.  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Dion von Trap

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:25 am
*smirks and quietly snickers to herself as she scampers off the ship.*

"So small, and so many other cats no one even knew I was there."

*Not really sure of where she really wanted to go Dio sniffed the air and swirled her tail as she trotted in the shadows. Thinking about trying to find something shiny to play with she started on her way when she saw the Sith that started this journey. Something was up with him and Dio was curious as ever to find out WHY he decided to journey. Staying in the shadows and well enough away she watched as another Sith came up and was ignored. Narrowing her eyes she sat down to wait.*

hmmm, methinks I shall wait and follow this one. I have a feeling adventure will lie where he will be going.

*She thought to herself, twitching the tip of her tail every so often. Not caring really if he knew she was there, after all the invitation was to come go on the journey, it was not said that one could not be followed or do any following during the time here.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:56 pm
Sith Lord Journal
Entry date: { Some time after the last one}

The time has come that I may discover the power I have been after for what seems like a lifetime. I write this because I am unsure what I might find. Perhaps the power will be too great even for me. If that is the case, this journal shall show proof of my travels and shed light on anything in question.

It all started years ago when I was a small Jedi. I heard stories of dark tombs, sealed powers, and evil forces. The danger mystified me. I began reading books about adventures and discovery. It wasn't long before I encountered a book that told of a power that consumed any that have tried to take it, making it grow stronger with each victim it took. Many have tried to tame the power, but none ever succeeded. In fact, so many tried that the Leaders of the Galaxy had to gather in order to place a seal on the tomb to keep people away. That is what I am after.

In time I heard of a Sith Temple located on a world named Gaia. It has been known to have the most powerful practitioners of the force known to the History of the Dark Side. I tracked down their leader and observed from afar. He seemed so involved with the people he cared for ( Like he'd ever admit that, haha) I thought it would be easy to join their ranks. It is they who shall aid me in acquiring my power, even though they do not know what brings me here.

Another key figure in all of this is a Grey Jedi known as "Kay Donn". I found him after joining the Temple. His power is astronomical. It has rivaled almost all in proximity, yet he holds back. Probably to keep himself from becoming targeted.

So that is my story. Next I enter the tombs. I hope to see the light of day again. If not, I have no regrets. I would have died in search of a worthy reward.

SS2-SITH LORD

Celebrating Gaian

Sapphina

Benevolent Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:35 am
*It's always tombs or sewers. Why can't the dark forces of the universe hide in a comfortable and tastefully decorated penthouse? Oh well. Others will find the power and I will convince them to give it to me.*

Heads for the tomb. *Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:39 am
Korriban? Darn. I misunderstood and went to the Caribbean. *takes another sip of a fruity little drink* I'll be right there.  

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:40 am
tiptoes out of the vessel and sees a suspicious looking outline sneaking around...dashes through a group of smugglers and dodges behind some rocks...runs like the wind toward her target  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:48 am
"Are we in Vegas yet??"  

Simply Keira

Animal Lover

Pudtat

Shy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:41 am
Merawr! cutester and I are at the edge of our seats! We love the comic! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:47 am
Where is the Cantina? I need a drink after that trip.  

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:56 am
*stays by Mirdala's side* Hey master, you might not want to turn your back to that zombie. I see the look on his face... stare *keeps her hand on her blaster*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:57 am
mama_bearr
Korriban? Darn. I misunderstood and went to the Caribbean. *takes another sip of a fruity little drink* I'll be right there.

xd  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

renahk

46,600 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:39 am
*confused* traveling with the Dark Side sounds scary ninja  
Guild Member Role Play Forum.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]