Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Member Role Play Forum.
Field Trip to Korriban! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:12 am
Kay sat quietly amidst the rubble, his mind reaching out for the unseen but familiar curves of the dark and craggy landscape. So much history, so much power, so much pain... Korriban was a planet of extremes, and its echoes were no different. Although Kay was no stranger to the Dark Side, much of the planet was far too tainted for him to find a moment peaceful reflection and absorption. Even so, those with a the deeper talents of men such as Kay Donn, or an eye to secret histories of the galaxy, could find the light hidden in even such a darkness. So he meditated amidst above the tunnels of an old tomb.

From his cross legged perch overlooking the valley, Kay listened to the thrum of the planet, watching the ebb and flow of ancient battle eons past. He had already made his visits, and found himself ready to explore the hidden purpose of the so called field trip. Nearby, he could sense the frenzied scatterings of sithling students... but one presence was conspicuously absent. The familiar hollow of the empty tombs was undisturbed, and the man's thought slithered down the valley pass like so many great unseen beasts hat called it their home. Nothing was different, not a stone disheveled or a small copse of dried grasses crawling forth from betwixt the remnants of an old dig disturbed. As if the figure had risen from the ground and-

-and the surge hit him like a kick to the stomach. In an instant he was on his hands and knees, gasping for breath. His mind had intruded upon something new and far more fresh and dangerous than the decrepit resting places of ancient Sith. The structure was hastily built and poorly constructed, but laced with such Dark Force surely the Dark Side itself must have panicked and thrown the door shut across whatever lie hidden, stacked atop the bones of the fallen.

The pain was simultaneously familiar and unknown, like a lost memory of a broken future. At that moment he was certain. This trip was no coincidence, and the greatest threat he had ever faced stood before him. There was no time to delay. He was already behind, with no inkling of what awaited him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:48 am
ozkur
FFVII Vincent V
ozkur
::scratches head in confusion:: Really unsure as to what is happening here. ::reaches into backpack, pulls out homemade wine:: Sits sipping till I can get more information. emotion_yatta

Do you know if there's a movie on this flight?
hahaha, live entertainment would be better. 1/2 if not most of us are going to be 3 sheets to the wind and I'm sure a "really good show." Just sit here a bit and have some of this homemade wine and you'll see. LOL

Hey! This is good! You make it yourself?  

FFVII Vincent V

ozkur

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:52 am
FFVII Vincent V

Not me, a friend made it. irl. Tastes yummy, only I really can't drink in the mornings. LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:05 am
ozkur
FFVII Vincent V

Not me, a friend made it. irl. Tastes yummy, only I really can't drink in the mornings. LOL

Keep an eye on that Magnolia girl. She's a wild one in the cantina.  

FFVII Vincent V

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:24 am
Hot Pisces Princess
Raven Ryder
mama_bearr
Korriban? Darn. I misunderstood and went to the Caribbean. *takes another sip of a fruity little drink* I'll be right there.

-laughs- I thought the same doll. We should find a beach, set up a bar and have a party. -smirks-

I seem to be smelling a faint scent of... strawberry wine? *Digs towards the sweet smell and finds mama_bearr & Raven Ryder sipping homemade wine and asks if I can join them!*

Pull up a chair. There is plenty of beach for everyone. *passes around a tray of chips and salsa*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:29 am
Raven Ryder
mama_bearr
Korriban? Darn. I misunderstood and went to the Caribbean. *takes another sip of a fruity little drink* I'll be right there.

-laughs- I thought the same doll. We should find a beach, set up a bar and have a party. -smirks-

Hot Pisces Princess and I are enjoying some munchies Gaia Beach party!!!  

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

ozkur

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:46 am
FFVII Vincent V
ozkur
FFVII Vincent V

I'll be sure to keep my one good eye on her, and what's happening there with kay. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:26 pm
renahk
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Walks in. Looks around. What's going on here? I don't see a seat available? Everyone is cramped!

What's that loud noise? We seem to be flying already.

May I have something to drink? Anyone?

I'm here to support our Captain (even if he is Sith) I have become fond of this whole family!

Walks to Blue. Come one drink with me..seems i will drink these stylish cocktails with these small umbrellas...i am fearing between all these siths around sweatdrop

Gets up and sits beside of Rena.

Yummy - that is some good stuff! I think the live entertainment is working out best as usual! ^_^ Thank you!

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Magnolia Sweet Tea

Romantic Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:47 pm
FFVII Vincent V
ozkur
::scratches head in confusion:: Really unsure as to what is happening here. ::reaches into backpack, pulls out homemade wine:: Sits sipping till I can get more information. emotion_yatta

Hello Vincent! How are you? Sorry we missed each other again. I saw someone say the live entertainment is more fun so why don't we sit back and watch? ---- smiles looking for reve ----  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:48 pm
FFVII Vincent V
ozkur
FFVII Vincent V

WHAT! Well I never....

---- Smack! ----

Gets up and sits down somewhere else.

Magnolia Sweet Tea

Romantic Girl

FFVII Vincent V

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:56 pm
Magnolia Sweet Tea
FFVII Vincent V
ozkur

Hello Vincent! How are you? Sorry we missed each other again. I saw someone say the live entertainment is more fun so why don't we sit back and watch? ---- smiles looking for reve ----

I don't see Reve around anywhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:57 pm
Magnolia Sweet Tea
FFVII Vincent V
ozkur
FFVII Vincent V

WHAT! Well I never....

---- Smack! ----

OW!
Oh yes you have!  

FFVII Vincent V

Magnolia Sweet Tea

Romantic Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:24 pm
FFVII Vincent V
Magnolia Sweet Tea
FFVII Vincent V
ozkur
FFVII Vincent V

WHAT! Well I never....

---- Smack! ----

OW!
Oh yes you have!

A gentleman never talks about a lady.

--- splashes my fruity drink in his face ---

maybe that will cool you down a little, Boy!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:49 pm
heart I think this sounds interesting! giggles! heart  

Little Phoenix Birdie

Magical Athlete

19,100 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150

FFVII Vincent V

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:58 pm
Magnolia Sweet Tea
FFVII Vincent V
Magnolia Sweet Tea
FFVII Vincent V
ozkur
FFVII Vincent V

WHAT! Well I never....

---- Smack! ----

OW!
Oh yes you have!

A gentleman never talks about a lady.

--- splashes my fruity drink in his face ---

maybe that will cool you down a little, Boy!

A feisty wench. biggrin  
Guild Member Role Play Forum.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces