As the crowd in Indianapolis sat waiting patiently for the next match, they were instead presented with a promo vignette. The lights in the arena dimmed as the Titantron switched from it's WrestleMania screensaver to pitch black. Suddenly a familiar voice came over the PA, and the speakers of televisions, and surround sound systems in the homes and bars of the millions watch around the World.

"Come with me.. I want to give you something to believe in.."

The voice was audio clip of Talon from an unreleased interview. However just after the sentence was over a powerful and moving song began to play. The music was accompanied by a slow motion black and white video compilation of Talon during various entrances throughout his career from his first few matches in PWS, to his EEW Speed days, and all the way up to his career so far in WWF:G.

Something To Believe In

Around the 57 second mark into the song, the tempo increased, and the clips where no longer of Talon during various entrances with the WWF:G, but of Talon standing across the ring from various opponents, such as Jacob Griffin, Bison Mbadi, The Nameless. Also showing notable opponents from his past, such as Matt Stone, Kyle Dracious and Velocity. Eventually the clips would transition from stare downs, to tie ups, and early match moves that Talon was known for.

About 1 minute and 25 seconds into the song, it got a beat more powerful, and the clips went from the lock ups, and clotheslines, to Talon performing more of his daring, and powerful moves such as suicide dives, sunset flips, ensiguris and shining wizards and the such.

At the minute and 54 second mark, the son quickly slowed down, and soften it's impact. Showing clips of Talon entertaining crowd with taunts and gestures, moments in matches where he would hype the crowd up with gestures, and screams of adrenaline. At this point in the video another audio clip played as these visuals flashed across the screen.

"When I was young.. watching Stone Cold, The Rock, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels.. I saw these superstars take the fans on the most whirlwind rides.. They were larger then life and captured you're imagination ya know, and you remember and love them for that.. You go back even farther.. With the likes of Bruno, Buddy Rogers, and even Gorgeous George. You remember them.. And that's what I wanna do.. I wanna take you for a ride..."

With that the music returned to hits powerful rhythm as the clips know showed Talon performing his signature moves, and finishers. As well as his most daring and triumphant moments in wrestling. Such moments as his hurricanrana on top of the cage that sent Griffin through a table, and of course the moment he won the Money In The Bank Briefcase at last year's WrestleMania. The very same moment that brought him to where he is today, the Main Event at WrestleMania. These clips continued to flash across the screen as the lights in the arena flashed and faded to the melody of the song, up until it ended. The last clip was slowed way down as it was of Talon on the casually standing on the middle turnbuckle looking out to the crowd with a wondrous look on his face. A look that basically shouted appreciation, and humility.