Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Questions & Answers
Interpretation of Dreams...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:28 pm
Alright, may I have a Zaph'-nath-pa-a-ne'-ah (Josef) interpret my dream? (jk) XP
Joking aside, I've had two dreams linked with the same theme. A month ago I had a disturbing and rather shady dream I was taking my dog out to go pee, the sky was dark with an odd under-glow. Without warning, to my left there were three ravenous wolves appearing and disappearing, with a heavy stalking. Their breath could be seen, and then randomly there was snow on the ground, I began to shiver feverishly, before being abruptly taken safely on top of my deck above where I once stood. Then abruptly I was pulled out of my body, I watched myself point strongly towards the sky, where I saw a bloody moon, which could explain for the glow without the sun. The wolves got closer and I remember picking up snow and throwing it at the middle one who disappeared, and my dog led me back into the house.

The second dream consisted of the wolves knocking me back on my back and vigorously ripping my Bible out of my hand, shredding it. I wasn't upset and felt inside my chest the words still there. I woke up kinda bewildered. Lol, so what does the guild think?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:56 am
These excerpts were taken from www.dreammoods.com The things that stand out in your dream the most I have posted. Usually, I use this site because it's pretty accurate/self explanatory compared to most other dream interpretation sites. When I can't get answers there, I ask around. Hopefully, this helps. (Edited it a few times to make sure I didn't skip anything from the story, if I have I added from what I found)

Moon
To�see the moon in your dream represents some hidden, mysterious aspect of yourself. It is often associated with the feminine mystique and intuition. Alternatively, the moon signifies your changing moods.
To see the eclipse of the moon in your dream signifies that your feminine side is being overshadowed.�Or it may mean that some hidden aspect of yourself is coming to the surface.
To see the crescent moon in your dream indicates cyclic changes, renewal, and movement. You are progressing smoothly toward your life path. A full moon signifies completion and wholeness, while a new moon symbolizes new beginnings.

Red
Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage, impulsiveness and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations. Consider the phrase "seeing red" to denote anger. Alternatively, the color red in your dream indicates a lack of energy. You are feeling tired or lethargic.
Red is also the color of danger, violence, blood, shame, rejection, sexual impulses and urges. Perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions.

Sky

To see a red colored sky in your dream represents looming danger. Alternatively, it suggests that something is coming to an end.

Dog
To see a dog in your dream symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success. The dream dog may also represent someone in your life who exhibits these qualities. Alternatively, to see a dog in your dream indicates a skill that you may have ignored or forgotten. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it indicates some inner conflict within yourself. It may also indicate betrayal and untrustworthiness.

Wolf
To see a wolf in your dream symbolizes survival, beauty, solitude, mystery, self-confidence and pride. You are able to keep your composure in a variety of social circumstances and blend into any situation with ease and grace. You are also a loner by choice. Negatively, the wolf represents hostility, aggression, or sneakiness.�It may reflect an uncontrollable situation or an all-consuming force in your life.�This could point to an obsession, an addiction or something that is beyond your control.
To see a white wolf in your dream signifies valor and victory. You have the ability to see the light even in your darkest hours.�To see a black wolf in your dream represents your shadow. There are characteristics of the wolf that you are refusing to acknowledge or incorporate into your Self.
To dream that you kill a wolf indicates betrayal. Certain secrets will be revealed to you. If you are being chased by a wolf in your dream, then�it implies that you are unwilling to confront a problem that has been negatively impacting your life. Instead you are running away from it.
To hear a wolf howling in your dream represents a cry for help from somebody in your waking life.

Snow
To see snow in your dream signifies your inhibitions, unexpressed emotions and feelings of frigidity. You need to release and express these emotions and inhibitions. Alternatively, snow means that you are feeling indifferent, alone and neglected. If the snow is melting, then it suggests that you are acknowledging and releasing emotions you have repressed. You are overcoming your fears and obstacles. If you are driving in the snow, then it means that you need to be extra cautious about how your approach your goals.If the snow is dirty, then it refers to a lost in innocence, impurity and uncleanness. Some aspect of yourself or situation has been tainted.

Astral Projection
To dream of astral projection suggests that you are looking at things from a whole new perspective. You may be feeling liberated and free. Alternatively, it indicates that you are physically or emotionally disconnected from those around you.

Pointing
To dream that you are pointing at someone or something indicates that you need to pay more attention to that particular person or object. The dream may be showing you the way to solving a problem in your waking life.�

Bible
To see or read the bible in your dream symbolizes truth, belief, inspiration and knowledge. You are seeking some form of comfort. The bible may also refer to your fundamental belief system. Perhaps you need to turn to the bible more.

Rip
To see something rip in your dream suggests that you are overestimating the strength of something. In particular, to dream that your notebook is ripped means that you lack confidence in your ability to write and convey your thoughts.

Throw
To dream that you are throwing something indicates that there is someone or something that you need to rid yourself of from your life. Consider the object that you are throwing. Alternatively, the dream may be a pun that you are "throwing" or fixing a game or situation. Are you working against the objective?

Shiver
To shiver in your dream indicates that you are experiencing some deep seeded fears from the subconscious. The dream may also highlight your emotions and how cold and rigid you are behaving

Chase (stalked)
To dream that you are being chased signifies that you are avoiding a situation that you do not think is conquerable. It is a metaphor for some form of insecurity. In particular, to dream that you are chased by an animal represents your own unexpressed and unacknowledged anger which is being projected onto that animal. Alternatively, you may be running away from a primal urge or fear.  

i r i d e s s i c a n c e

Blessed Friend

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:04 pm
Interesting. Can't say it's all true, but some of the explanations describe how I was feeling at the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:42 pm
Well, I don't believe I have been given the gift to interpret dreams so what I generally say is, "What significance did this dream have to you?" and also, if you believe that God is showing you something, pray and dive into His word.

I have had some dreams I have felt were highly symbolic.

One time I had a dream that my Mom was driving and I was in the passenger seat and we saw smoke from afar and then looked closer and it was a fireball eating everything in it's path and coming closer and closer. We both looked in awe and yet in panic. We were both trying to exit the car. I had exited the car and ran behind a tall building and looked towards the street from the corner of my eye to see the fireball eating through everything went on by and I didn't feel any heat or destruction as it passed by. I was never sure if my Mom made it out safely.

Now, from this dream - I felt it had a symbolic meaning that the end is always drawing nearer and nearer and we need to build our foundation with God before time runs out. Now, was this dream saying my Mother was not saved because I didn't see her? I highly doubt it because we can't say, "Oh, this person will never be saved." or something to that degree - we can't ever truly know for sure because the nicest people could have the ugliest secret sins - we just don't know.

So it boils down to what God is trying to show you and pray about your dreams if you feel they have a symbolic message and that God is showing you something. God can be saying, "Be prepared!" or, "Even when you don't have a Bible - I am still God." So pray about it, think on it, and look at God's word to be sure what your dream may be trying to tell you is accurate.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:50 am
Matthew 7:15
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Acts 20:29
I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock.

It could be a warning to be careful that no one tries to rob/mislead you from the truth (take away your Bible, since the Bible is to us who believe a source of truth), or a fear you have that someone will mislead you. If we who believe in Christ are referred to as lambs by Christ, then a good picture of someone trying to harm us spiritually, would be a wolf. That the wolves attacked your Bible seems to me to be significant in some way. They were not interested in hurting you physically. It could also be a dream of reassurance that even if someone shreds your Bible, metaphorically speaking,
you have the Word residing in you.  
Questions & Answers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff