Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:48 pm
Everyone knows about Dracula. The king of all vampires, the source of evil and nightmares. All know what he's done and how cruel he is. But, what if the the only one who doesn't know about this monster is Dracula himself?

That's right, the king of the vampires has lost his memory. Not knowing who or what he is, he wonders the world looking for answers and ends up falling in love in the process.

Character Layout:

Username:
Name:
Appearance:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:53 pm
Username: molly the crazy angel
Name: Dracula, but goes by Vlad
Mini Bio: He knows nothing about himself, only that the sun burns and he has a strong thirst that water cannot quench.
Appearance: (silver hair and eyes are a bright blue)
User Image  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:11 pm
Username: shabatha
Name: Shayna Aileen Snow
Mini Bio: A waitress in a popular cafe in a small town, Shayna has lost most if not all hope for something better to come her way.
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:20 pm
(ok we can start. just letting you know this is in 2013 ^^)

It was a dark night in a small town just outside of London. Not many people were around, but one young lady was leaving her job in a cafe for the night. Little did she know, that tonight was when her life would change forever.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:11 pm
((Okay cool))

White hair flowed as she pulled the ribbon out of it's place as she walked out of the side entrance for employees. She looked around as she always did and started towards the end of the alleyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:33 pm
Just at the end of the alley, she saw a few people hunched over something. When they saw her, they ran away. What they were around was a man with long silver hair, much longer than hers. He was passed out and leaning against the wall. His jacket had been taken by the others and so were his shoes, but luckily he had everything else. He was surprisingly handsome and had an odd aura about him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:59 am
Coming to the end of the alley a group hunched over something shocked her. She noticed a male in the middle and ran forward as the group dispersed. Leaving the male jacket and shoeless. She kneeled next to him before checking for a pulse. Not feeling one she panicked. She had just touched a dead body!!! Pulling out her phone she dialed the emergency hotline.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:17 am
Suddenly, the man woke up when he felt her touch. He grabbed her hand to prevent her from calling. "Please, no police." he said in a voice that was like silk. He got up but leaned against a building and held his head. "Ugh, w-what happened?" he asked, his icy blue eyes looking around before falling on her.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:08 pm
As something grabbed her hand she froze and looked over and her eyes widened. She had just checked him and he had been dead! "B-bloody hell?! Y-you were just dead!" She said panicky. She shook her head out of his grasp as he looked around and then his eyes landed on her. The color made her shiver and his silky voice just didn't make sense. She looked around and looked at her phone. She was trying hard not to freak out and run away screaming.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:50 pm
"I'm not dead. I have a condition....I think...." he said and winced as he rubbed his head and moved his hand away to reveal dark blood on his hand. "I-I must have been hit...I don't remember anything." he said and looked back at her. "Please, can you help me?" he begged. Even though his eyes were piercing, they looked scared an innocent as well. Like a lost child.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:14 pm
"Y-you're bleeding! Bloody Mary and Jesus... Here let me see." She said freaking out only slightly as she pulled out her spare work skirt. She ripped it to create some small bandages and wrapped them around his head."I am going to call the hospital and get you there safely okay? Just don't... Die?" She said uncertain as to why she was helping the man. Her spare skirt was now ruined... Ah well she was doing what her parents had taught her. Help anyone. Unless you think it's a boogie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:57 pm
Something in him said that was a bad idea. "No! ...Ahem, no, I'm ok. It wasn't that deep." he said. He then searched his pockets for ID to help him but all he found was a note in a strange language and a odd golden coin with a bat on one side and a wolf on the other. The only thing he could make out was the name Vlad. "Hmm it seems that my name is Vlad." he said. He put it away and looked at her. "I do not wish to be a bother, but do you know of a place I could stay?" he asked, and they could hear thunder in the distance which made him nervous for some reason.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:30 pm
As he told her no she looked at him curiously... "First you had no pulse... Then you are bleeding which certainly means a pulse... And now you don't want to go to the hospital and are looking for a place to stay? Bloody hell, am I being punked?" She asked seriously. She crossed her arms and looked around. He was definitely handsome but she didn't want to say so. When he asked for the place to stay she was going to say her place but... "Ugh. I guess you can come to my place but be quiet, I like near some really old people who hate me it would seem..." She said with a sigh. She took his arm as if to help him walk and started towards her home.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:42 pm
"Thank you very much." he said with a smile then blushed a bit when she took his arm. "I'm just as confused as you are. I think I have a special condition." he said. "May I ask your name?" he asked as they walked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:45 pm
"That's fair enough since you told me yours. I'm Shayna. Nice to meet you. So do you... Uh remember how you ended up in the alley?" She asked as she led him down the sidewalk. She was trying to convince herself that she had his arm so he could keep his balance.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff