What a Drag! [Open and accepting!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:46 pm
User Image User ImageTwo assassins who were at the top of their game. However, one of them dropped out and got cold feet, he left to adapt to normal society. The other kept working like the cold ruthless killer he was trained to be. Eventually, his services were no longer needed. Five years later, living out in the streets with no job experience beside killing, he ran into an old friend: his ex-partner. Helping him to his feet, he gave him a new name, a place to stay, and a job as a bodyguard to the daughter of a well-known politician. The thing is, they have to be with her 24/7, as well as work at her job with her. As for her job, it's at a maid cafe. And he didn't exactly have the frame that fit the image, but hey, the girls loved it and his tips were...extraordinary. So swallowing his pride, the two along with their client, become a trio of comedy and errors in the maid cafe which brought in more than a hundred customers by the day, but really, it's the danger that awaits them in the midst of all of their fun that danger should strike from where they'd least expect it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:47 pm
[ > Rules < ]

~ Follow Gaia ToS
~ I do what I want, so what I say, goes!
~ Romance, (obviously) comedy, plot twists, violence, and drama are NOT discouraged, bring in the fun!
~ Cybering is FORBIDDEN here! No no! As sexy as manly men in maid outfits are, Cybering is STILL a big no.
~ Humans only, no androids or robots, no angels or demons, and certainly no nekos!(although cosplay is fine.....because its...cosplay)
~ No quoting in here unless it is from me to send a message to everyone about updating something.
~ Send me a sample of your role playing with your profile
~ I require a MINIMUM of three sentences per post. So even if your brain has the dumb, at least give us something to work with.
~ If you're the opposite of writing little, try not to scare everyone else with fifty paragraphs per post please. I just got back into role playing after like a two year hiatus.
~ I have the right to accept and reject all profiles
~ Please keep your picture at a 600x600 px to avoid page stretching some people's screens
~ I have the right to add, remove, and bend rules
~ To be honest, I'm too lazy to add the rest of the rules, so just try not to get on my bad side and make me add more rules

User Image
Please avoid groping our maids

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:39 pm
[ > Roles < ]

User Image
Bold - Taken
Italicized - Reserved
Underlined - Open

Main Roles(Need to be filled)
(Ideas are welcome)

Antagonists(unlimited slots)
(Targeting the client)

The Innocent Client - Shayna Aileen Snow ~ Taken by shabatha

Ren "Lenny" Winterbourne ~ Taken by Greedy Fat Cat

The Serious Killer - Victor Smith ~ Taken by Bikki K

OPEN

The Carefree Sadist - Lae Torrent ~ Taken by organizationXV

OPEN

Cafe Employees(unlimited slots)
Other(unlimited slots)
(Regular customers and such)

Lily Nico Warren ~ Taken by organizationXV

Christopher Basil ~ Taken by Eternal_PrinceOfFire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:52 pm
[ > Profiles < ]

--✖--[ What? Me? I'm just a Naive girl! ]--✖--

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✖ I was born to be ✖
--[Shayna Aileen Snow]--
✖ I have this many years to my day of doom ✖
--[18]--
✖ I’m no actor ✖
--[Innocent Client]--
✖ For as long as I can remember ✖
--[I was the girl whose father worried too much. I would rather go out and party and have some fun. But as I got older, my father became a politician so I needed to keep a good rep up for his sake. But when that became almost impossible, he became the big man. The most well-known politician out there and now I'm stuck with two guys guarding me 24/7 and even wearing the maid uniform of the cafe I work at. Although I totally think that is too cute.
To be honest, I just want them to leave me alone sometimes so I can be a teenager. I want to mourn the loss of a mother, without being in the news or eyes of the two bodyguards. I want to hang with my friends without freaking them out! Is that too hard to ask for? And even that seems to be too difficult. But that's when the charade ends.
I have been working at the Maid Cafe for two years now, so it was pretty easy to get the guys the job, especially since my father was all for charming the boss... How awkward could that have been?]--
✖ Don’t tell me what I can’t do ✖
--[I'm pretty feisty and fun loving. I would rather be hanging out with my friends, getting crushes and making out ya know? Like a normal teenager! I'm really laid back and girly at times. Others I'm serious and easy to piss off. You could say I'm just a normal teenage girl.]--
✖ Give me these ✖
--[Cute baby animals!
Chocolate, especially Reese's Cups!
Cute guys are a must!]--
✖ Keep these away ✖
--[Snobby girls
Don't tell my father, but other politicians who think they are better than he is
Snakes... They scare me so much.]--
✖ Stuck in my head all day ✖
--[ Bye bye bye ~ Nsync ]--
--[ Taylor Swift ~ 22 ]--
✖ What else is there to know? ✖
--[ She likes to make her body guards do odd things just for laughs. ]--
✖ The puppeteer ✖
--[shabatha]--

--✖--[ Live for today. You never know if you'll have a tomorrow. ]--✖--

User Image

✖ I was born to be ✖
--[ Victor Smith ]--
--[25]--
✖ I’m no actor ✖
--[The Serious Killer]--
--[When I was a child I ran away from home. I had to escape from abusive parents. I took up this job as a way to make money. I met my partner when I was just a teenager. He was a kid then. Then again in a way we both were. Eventually he quit. Even so I kept going. But in the end I was screwed. They cut me off. I lost what money I had. Yet no one tried to kill me. I guess they would think I'd starve. Well, they weren't wrong. Normally I would have. Since I never managed to developed any practical skills. After five years I found my old partner, and he hooked me up with this new job. Honestly I don't know how to feel about it. I like how well I get paid. But I hate the fact I have to wear a dress!]--
--[At best I would say I'm an awkward person. Cold possibly. I try to keep to myself. There is no need to be social other people. In fact most people I can't tolerate. Bullies, and perverts. I use video games to help relax. At least I still have them.]--
✖ Give me these ✖
--[I really like pizza. Most foods to tell the truth. I love video games while drinking Mountain Dew. I have a small collection of swords, and daggers. I also really like music too.]--
✖ Keep these away ✖
--[I really dislike bitter foods. Nothing ruins a good meal than something that taste bitter. I can't stand people who bully the weak. But I've already mentioned it. I also hate it when my earphones break. But worse of all, I f**king hate having to wear a dress!]--
--[ Bacterial Contamination ]--
--[ I fight mostly with guns, and swords. However guns are more my specialty. I also have a snake tattooed onto my back.]--
✖ The puppeteer ✖
--[Bikki K]--

--✖--[ "Damn I look good!" ]--✖--

User Image
[Maid outfit: in the process of drawing this]

✖ I was born to be ✖
--[Lae Torrent]--
--[18]--
✖ I’m no actor ✖
--[The Carefree Sadist]--
--[That's right. If you did you math right, I was a professional killer when I was 14. Little bit before that actually. Made my first kill when I was 8. "Big brother" helped me all the way though, since he was older than me by a couple of years. The pay was good, jobs were easy, we were even famous in the underground! But you know, I was a kid, I got bored easily, so I left. Changed my name, got a proper education, and got a job as a bodyguard at such a young age. Guess its cuz I was near our client's age. But I suppose working the actual job with her was unnecessary, but hey, I thought it'd be fun, and it is! Hm? What happened in those five years that made me this way? That's my secret! ]--
--[ Ha ha! I guess you can say that I'm pretty cheerful and outgoing, as well as pretty random and off-topic. I just like to ramble on about useless things because awkward silences are....well, awkward. Sometimes I'll daze out and cut people off though, so I guess that can get me in trouble sometimes. But....five years ago? I guess I was what some would say "childishly cruel", I cut up people, killing them slowly. Sometimes just leaving them hanging in a public place dying slowly, just because I didn't like them. I suppose I still am like that, but only when I get mad! So don't make me mad! Sadly, my carefree personality makes me....kind of...a loser. You don't know how many times I've been friend-zoned. I've just lost count after so many times...(Maybe I should also really stop being so perverted too) ]--
✖ Give me these ✖
--[I really like my client! She's super cute! My own little princess! Big Bro's pretty cool too, he took care of me when I was growing up until I left, and lastly, girls! So pretty! I'm sure I could be a great guy for them! They already love me in my maid outfit, so why not for me?! ]--
✖ Keep these away ✖
--[Ugh, don't even mention summer. Because with summer comes the beach, and with the beach comes swimming. I can't swim to save my life. Literally. And don't expect me to eat anything that has to do with onions and peppers. They're the grossest thing in the world. And most importantly, people who want to touch and hurt my dear princess. I will kill them. I'll kill them dead. ]--
--[ Another: World is Mine - Clear ]--
--[ Scissorhands - Gero ]--
--[ Knives were my specialty, so I still carry some of my knives with me and wear a bullet proof vest. What? Its all part of the job! Where I keep them? Well that's also my secret! ]--
✖ The puppeteer ✖
--[ organizationXV ]--

--✖--"I want you to know that I did, I did."--✖--

User Image

✖ I was born to be ✖
-- Ren "Lenny" Winterbourne --
-- Twenty Four --
✖ I’m no actor ✖
-- Antagonist --
-- The only real drive Ren has for his job is the money. Big bucks too, especially because that girl has body guards. He is a hitman by trade, and likes that it pays big bucks even though it requires killing. So killing a young girl was not a big deal, even if she was a big time politician's daughter. However, since his assignment, he has failed miserably in doing so, most likely because of those two body guards of hers. He has planted trap after trap, yet all of them fail. And he can't kill her openly, for that goes against code. So Ren decided to go undercover, under a fake name "Lenny", and work at her job with her. The body guards haven't figured out it's him just yet, and he plans to keep it that way. --
-- Ren can be serious, but he doesn't like wrinkles so he is usually upbeat and cheery. He can easily lie, for it is his job to be flexible. He seems abnormally happy all the time, despite some scary tendencies. He can be rather dark and blunt the majority of the time and joke the next second. Moreover, he has an uncanny habit of taking off his clothes when he gets nervous or he feels the need to flash people. --
✖ Give me these ✖
-- Stripping; romance novels; women; being naked; music; and money --
✖ Keep these away ✖
--Carrots; failing; stress; males (he is a little homophobic despite his own fluffy personality); being scolded --
-- Feels Like We Only Go Backwards by Tame Impala --
-- He has weird patterns on his underwear. It becomes questionable as to why someone would ever hire a pervert to kill someone, however, it is because of this fact that makes him so perfect. He blends well into his environment and no one really suspects the pervert to be a killer (lol). He is rather good at what he does. --
✖ The puppeteer ✖
-- Creamsicle Bunnies --

--✖--"Let me show you my latest experiment"--✖--

User Image

✖ I was born to be ✖
--Christopher Basil--
--19--
✖ I’m no actor ✖
--Regular Customer--
--Incredibly intelligent, Christopher entered university at just 16 years old and is at the top of the class while studying for a bachelor of science, but is a little unsure what field he wants to go in for a career. His favourite area of study is biology, particularly microbiology, and spends many hours performing experiments with bacteria. He's a frequenter of the maid cafe and has a crush on Shayna, but doesn't know how to approach her. --
--Not a total introvert, but Christopher usually keeps to himself and is the quiet type, usually, unless you get him talking about science, especially biology. Studious and very knowledgeable. A nice guy once you get to know him. Hesitant when unsure.--
✖ Give me these ✖
--Anything science related, especially chemistry and biology, math, performing experiments, reading, solving problems, bacteria, dress shirts, neckties, silk shirts, frequenting the maid cafe, Shayna.--
✖ Keep these away ✖
--A lot of attention, people who don't like science, loud noises, people who act tough, hard physical labour, jocks, bimbos, being unable to approach Shayna.--
--She Blinded Me With Science by Thomas Dolby--
--Christopher will almost always be seen wearing a dress shirt and necktie, sometimes with a vest too. Get him talking about what he's studying, and he could go on for hours.--
✖ The puppeteer ✖
--Eternal_PrinceOfFire--

--✖--[ "Call me 'sweetheart', one more time, we'll see how long you live, punk..." ]--✖--

User Image

✖ I was born to be ✖
--[ Lily Nico Warren (aka Wild Lily on the streets) ]--
--[ Nineteen years young ]--
✖ I’m no actor ✖
--[ Struggling Waitress and Super Senior ]--
--[ Lily never really did good in school, nor with her family. She's actually even gone to the same school with Shayna, where they had grown to become the best of friends as she grew respect and admired Shayna's different lifestyle as the daughter of a politician. Unfortunately, she's had her diploma held for not only skipping school, but failing grades. Starting her school year over and to keep her off the streets, her parents forced her into working in the family business.....that's right, her parents are the owners of the maid cafe which was the reason why she and her parents never really got along. Until she finishes high school, she's to live with her parents where she follows under their rules. ]--
--[ Rowdy and loud, Lily can't seem to sit down, or shut up for that matter. She's always had a big mouth, she always says what needs to be said, which has gotten her into trouble more times than you can count. When it comes to music and her band, she nearly forgets about all of her problems and becomes completely enthusiastic about it, much like an eccentric nerd. She has her basic knowledge on things, elementary level, but ask her about algebra and she'll show you five fingers can equal up to a lot of pain. ]--
✖ Give me these ✖
--[ Fighting, music, singing, her band "Musical Detour" ]--
✖ Keep these away ✖
--[ Perverts, working, lechers, Shayna's bodyguards, school, Lae, the maid cafe ]--
--[ Set It On Fire - Eve ]--
--[ Lily's dream job is to actually sing, but with her parents keeping her on a tight leash, her dream is going nowhere. ]--
✖ The puppeteer ✖
--[organizationXV]--

[align=center][color=COLOR OF CHOICE][i][size=14]--✖--[ quote or something they'd say ]--✖--[/size][/i]

[img] image url [/img]

[size=11]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/size]

[size=10]✖ I was born to be ✖[/size]
--[Name]--
[size=10]✖ I have this many years to my day of doom ✖[/size]
--[Age]--
[size=10]✖ I’m no actor ✖[/size]
--[Role]--
[size=10]✖ For as long as I can remember ✖[/size]
--[Bio]--
[size=10]✖ Don’t tell me what I can’t do ✖[/size]
--[Personality]--
[size=10]✖ Give me these ✖[/size]
--[Likes]--
[size=10]✖ Keep these away ✖[/size]
--[Dislikes]--
[size=10]✖ Stuck in my head all day ✖[/size]
--[ Theme song ]--
[size=10]✖ What else is there to know? ✖[/size]
--[ Other ]--
[size=10]✖ The puppeteer ✖[/size]
--[Username]--

[size=11]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/size][/color][/align]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:09 pm
[Reserved]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:10 pm
[Bump]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:31 pm
[Some other people would be nice...]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:39 pm
[I suppose we have enough...just lemme work up an opening post...]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:49 pm
[And we are open for business!]

User Image
██ʟɑе████████████

Lae pulled apart the curtains in the living room of the apartment in which they all shared and beamed back up at the clear blue sky. As usual, he was the first to get up and prepare breakfast. He was just his a simple clean white t-shirt and sweatpants because he was cooking, but his apron in which he used to cook all meals with, was pink with a white fringe all around and right smack in the middle was a cute cartoony bear surrounded by a large red heart. The strange thing was, he looked good. with a satisfied sigh as he looked at the set table in front if him full of various breakfast items from omelets to OJ, he decided it was time to wake the other two up. He walked up to Shayna's room and was about to knock, but decided on another idea and burst in "Shayna-poo! Time to wake up my princess!" was his cute nickname for her. His enthusiastic puppy-like manner caused him to trip on the door frame as he fell flat on his face in Shayna's room, making a loud crash as he knocked over a clutter of stuff that was sure to wake everyone up "Oww..." Lae sat up rubbing his head and checking to see if his glasses were all right.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Ha ha, Lae is also kind of a man with feminine hobbies xD ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:23 pm
Victor woke up to the sound of a loud crashing noise. On reflex he had brought out a knife in the event he would have to stab someone to death. This wasn't one of those cases. It didn't take him long to realize this. Letting out a great yawn he grabbed his clothes, and started heading for the shower to get himself cleaned up.

Moments after entering the unoccupied bathroom the shower starts running. In about five minutes Victor leaves the bathroom mostly dried, and fully dressed. his outfit contained a Kingdom Hearts t-shirt, and dark blue jeans.

[The serious killer is also an otaku xD]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:58 pm
Christopher rolled around a bit before waking up. He wanted to do some more bacterial experiments and also head to the library to pick up some books. After having a shower he pulled on a pair of brown dress pants and put on a belt. After buttoning up a dark blue dress shirt and tucking it in, he then finished his ensemble with a blue-grayish necktie. Once dressed, he went to the campus cafeteria to get some food, as he lived in residence.

After getting his food and sitting down to eat, Christopher decided to head to the library first, as he often got lost in his experiments and spent more hours doing them then he planned. The maid cafe was in between his university campus and the public library, so he thought he might see if Shayna was there on his way back.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:57 am
User Image
☾☆ ★☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾☆ ★☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am 18 years old, a Daughter of some big Politician. I am a Cafe waitress in a maid outfit standing with Lae in my room and wondering Wonderful day already.

User Image

Having been awake for about twenty minutes, when Lae had burst open her door telling her it was time to wake up. The brunette had been plagued with another nightmare about her mother's death and being unable to get away from anyone... When she had woken up, it had taken a moment for her to calm herself. As Lae tripped over the threshold she wondered how on Earth the male was her guard. By the way of crashing her nightstand and lamp onto the floor. She sighed and got out of the bed, dressed in a hello kitty night shirt and tinkerbell short shorts.
"Lae, are you alright?" She asked. Shayna had been trying to decide whether or not to ask. But did anyway. Holding out her hand for the younger of the two males she lived with, Shayna gave an odd smile. She was still getting used to the nickname he had given her.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image
I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:43 pm
organizationXV

((I think it's your turn again.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:37 pm
User Image
██ʟɑе████████████

"Shayna-poo!" Lae looked up at Shayna with a sheepish grin. As she helped him to his feet, he immediately took her hands and skipped around her while dragging her out at the same time. "Breakfast is ready, my princess! We have to go to work soon!~" he sang then stopped to let her catch her breath. "Guess, big brother's up already. Darn, and I was going to go and wake him up too." Turning back to Shayna with a smile "I guess that means you have to get ready for the day too princess! Many people want to see you today!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Calm yo mammaries. I was cut from the internet for a bit. ]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:45 pm
User Image
☾☆ ★☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾☆ ★☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am 18 years old, a Daughter of some big Politician. I am a Cafe waitress in a maid outfit standing with Lae in my room and wondering Wonderful day already.

User Image

Shayna rolled her eyes as the male started skipping around her and pushing her out into the hall at the same time. She couldn't help herself and giggled some as he started on his upsetness on the fact that her other guard was up already."Lae? Lae. Calm down a bit goodness! Alright what is for breakfast? I'll change after I eat whatever fantastical breakfast you made for me okay?" She asked. The brunette pulled out the hairbow holding her hair and tossed her head forwards and rolled her eyes as she quickly put it back into a bun ontop of her hair.

(So I can't help but laugh at him and then be scared at the same time haha)

User Image

User Image
I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers