Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Accept This Apology Or Else (Ying & Hel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:49 pm

Okay.

Okay, it was time. Time to get herself back in Gramp’s good graces, and if that meant apologizing to a little jello for a spine ghoulie horsewoman…Hel had came to the decision that she’d do it. That was why Hel strode with purpose through the Lost Clans, and made it back to one tent in particular. Even though she had been in a rush at a time, it wasn’t hard for her to locate Ying’s tent again (plus asking around never hurt either). The reaper had also made sure that Gramp’s was no where around today…she didn’t want his judging while she was trying.

A drastic improvement over before, all Hel did this time was pull the tent flap back and poked her head into Ying’s tent.

“Excuse me!” She called out, and then puffed out her cheeks.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:02 pm

Ying was startled by the abrupt interruption, which wasn't unusual. She had been rather concentrated, sticking a thread through the eye of the needle in her hands. As she jumped, she dropped the set on the ground, which set her in a rather sour mood. Sure she was a professional, but even she didn't like having to do something twice.

"Y-Yes! Hello can I help y-" Seeing who was at the door only made her feel even more insecure. With a sigh, she bent over to pick up the dropped supplies, then set them on the table. It wasn't like she was going to get any work done with Hel here. After all, the reaper had probably come to make fun of her for being rejected.

Ying neatly folded her skirt, brushing her hands across the bottom nervously. "Oh, it is you. How are you today Mi- Lady hel?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:11 pm

Hel was a bit amused at the ‘oh it’s you’ bit. That uh…happened a lot, but hearing it from Ying…that was amusing. Taking that as invitation enough though, the reaper stepped into the tent, and did a quick look around. Didn’t want Gramps to suddenly leap out at her or something…

Because he’d totally do that.

The reaper scowled though, as Ying insisted on calling her ‘Lady’. “Ack! I told you! No ‘Lady’ and no ‘Miss’! It is just Hel, okay? Just. Hel.” The reaper came closer, and rested her hands on her hips, looking down at the ground momentarily before she looked back up at the ghoul. Yup. This was gonna suck balls. She was really going to apologize to this ditz! “Okay. I am not going to take up much of your time, and I am not going to beat around the bush…so I am here to…apologize to you.” Saying that was like forcing down a spoonful of bitter medicine.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:43 am

Ying cringed as Hel berated her, only digging the knife a bit deeper in Ying's depressed mood. "I am very sorry," she said quietly. "I will refer to you as Hel."

Sitting down at the table, Ying put her hands in her cheeks. What was it that Hel wanted to talk about with her of all people? If she was looking for that horseman, he certainly wouldn't be found here. Probably off with his new apprentice lover- no that was a mean thought. She pushed that one away.

Misinterpretations abound as Hel spoke. "Apologize? There is no need to apologize. His feelings were not reciprocated and h-he has no responsibility to. It was just not to be," she mumbled, attempting once more to put the thread through the eye of the needle. "If you don't mind, I would very much like to be alone right now. U-Unless there is something y-you need. I am sorry, that was a very rude sentiment."

lucyal

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:28 am

“Okay, good.” Hel replied, sighing a breath of relief as the name thing was settled. She followed the horsewoman over to the table, and was about to open her mouth again to start apologizing, when Ying spoke up. Uh…o-okay…? Wait…what? Hel stared at the ghoul, rather confused right now. That had….that had nothing do with why she was here…and what was even going on? Hel’s brows furrowed as she tried to figure it out. Use your context clues, Hel!

Ying was actually rather depressed right now…like when Mot broke up with her kind of depressed! Hrm. Hel rubbed her chin. So…when she had barged in, and she thought Ying was acting really funny around Gramps…and…he…HRM…

Oh…so…did Ying really like him, and he turned her down…?

She couldn’t be right, could she? Nooo…

Maybe she’d ask later…

Because she couldn’t be right on that fly by the seam of her bloomers assumption she just made.

Hel shook her head. “Ah…I am not certain what you are referring to, but I know at least it is not why I am here...I am here to apologize for my behavior when I barged into your tent that one day.”

chimarii
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:41 am

Ying looked up at Hel with a rather alarmed look. In a matter of moments her face was bright red, realizing the error she'd just made.

"O-Oh! Th-That is okay." She put her hands over her face, trying to cover up the red blush she could feel creeping across her cheeks. "There is nothing to apologize for!"

Awwwwkward.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:47 am

Hel sighed, and just wanted to get this whole apology thing over with, despite Ying’s insistence. “No…no, there is…” Her lips pursed momentarily and she shifted her weight from one foot to the other before she finally settled, cocking her hips and rested her hands on them. “It was really rude of me to barge into your tent and demand Gramps when he was obviously spending time with you. It was not any ill will towards you, I just like having my way and him being with you at the time did not fit with what I wanted, and I think I upset you and hurt your feelings and for that, I apologize…but also because it upset Gramps and I respect and value his opinion and feelings and thus wanted to set things right with him, which means setting things right with you, first.”

That was a nice spiel Hel went on…she’d been going through it in her head ever since she left the lake and came here.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:14 pm

"Ah ... yes that is fine," Ying said somewhat glumly. Hel referring to Gramps so casually actually hurt her feelings a bit. It was strange, even though she wasn't malevolent towards Hel's close relationship with Gramps, she was a bit jealous that Hel had any relationship at all. Now that Ying had been rejected, she had nothing left with Salbei.

Realizing she'd left Hel relatively shorthanded in terms of conversation, Ying said, "Oh- I am sorry, friend. I am just feeling a bit glum because of ... " She sighed, scratching her head idly. "Perhaps ... another time might be better? I am not quite feeling myself, unfortunately."

lucyal

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Well…honestly, Hel was a bit miffed that Ying seemed distracted during her apology. Hey…Hel didn’t just apologize to everyone! That little ghoul should be more appreciative! Luckily, Hel did not fly off the handle, and she stared at the glum ghoul for a moment before she ventured a guess.

“So…did you like Gramps, and then he turned you down or something?”

chimarii
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:31 pm

Ying's lip grew to a thin line and a squint. Her glum attitude turned to that of sourness, but also something a little more lively. Hands on her hips, Ying gave her a sort of upstarter look.

"Well ... yes! But I am not quite sure if I like it when you say it that way!!" she chided. So casual, so unforgiving.

Even though it was the complete and honest truth.

lucyal

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:51 pm

Hel blinked and stared back at the horsewoman a bit wide eyed. Woah wait…did she just have a sudden attitude adjustment? Hel quickly brought a hand up to her mouth, if only to smother the snort of amusement that was no doubt about to come out if she hadn’t. This little ghoul was funny.

Er well…there was nothing funny about Ying’s situation, that sucked. While Hel had never been rejected by a crush, she had been dumped by, what she thought was at the time, the love of her life. The ache sucked. Hel lowered her hands, feeling under control, and shrugged, showing she meant nothing by it. “So I was right?” She asked, and then waved her hands a bit. “Ah, I mean nothing by it though…and I do not know if you noticed, but I do not sugar coat things.” The reaper rested her hands on her hips. “Sorry.” She uttered to the ghoul again. “Er, well…sorry you are feeling down about that.” She said. “There is nothing funny about the ache that comes from that. It sucks balls.”

chimarii
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:07 am

Ying didn't know what Hel meant by sucking balls- was there some kind of ritual she was missing?- but she could at least appreciate the ghoul's obvious change in attitude. It was very kind of Hel to come down here and comfort her like this.

"Thank you friend, I appreciate that very much. It is very nice of you to say such things," she said softly, turning to pat the reaper on the shoulder. "You are more than welcome to visit any time you'd like, for you are very wise and I think I'd like more of your company. I-If that's okay with you."

lucyal
finally getting to tags after meta x o x/

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 am

Well…uh…now, Hel was just confused. This Ying ghoul was weird which all this sudden attitude changing. Hel was pretty sure that she didn’t go from not liking someone to tolerating someone in less than five minutes. “Uh…” Hel stood there for a while, a bit dumbstruck.

“…Uh…well…I am not exactly…wise…okay…just…practical.” As for whether or not Ying really wanted her company…well…the ghoul might change her mind after she hung out with her long enough. “Ah…o-okay. Ya…that is fine with me…” She trailed off for a moment, still staring at Ying like she’d been abducted or something. “…So uh…I also wanted to say, I know it sucks right now…but I am sure Gramps still values you and your er…friendship…? So when you feel better you should ah…try talking to him again…and…” Hel’s lips twisted and she reached out to pat the ghoul on the shoulder as well. “I think you will find the right one…one day.” One of the most awkward statements out of Hel ever.

chimarii
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:38 pm

Ying nodded at Hel. "Yes I um ... I suppose that is um ... all that needs be said on the matter." If Hel was making awkward statements, Ying was challenging her for the crown.

She looked to the door somewhat poignantly, but silently. A habitual Conquest trait. "The day surely goes by quickly does it not ...?"

lucyal
ALL OF THE AWKWARD

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out