Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Last Class Room to West(DrakXOdjin) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:13 pm
Name:Cole Sin
age confused ?
race:human
bio:Cole is a rich boy who just move into town and from what people call tell about him.he looked to live alone maybe something happened to his family or they send him away?
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:28 pm
Name:Elisa Shoman
Race:Elf
Bio:the last of her kind of the Shoman clan and decides to attend school in an unfamiliar world.
User Image
Elisa walks to the school were she would attend until graduation and sees a young boy dressed in black with blonde hair and begins to walk up to him.  

Raenora

Devoted Wife

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:34 pm
Leo Odjin

Cole was face down at his desk not wanting to be there.he heared the sound of people close by.he looked up and seen a elf"what is someone of elven blood wanting to talk to me"he asked in a dark tone.he felt about how said it"sorry...i'm feeling a little sick"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:54 pm
"oh I'm sorry but i was just looking for my classes I'm a bit lost could you tell me were i could find math class AB?" She shows him her schedule which was the same as his by coincidence.  

Raenora

Devoted Wife

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:58 pm
Leo Odjin

Cole seen the list and leaned up and whisper in the elf ears"this is math class AB...i'm Cole and nice to meet you Elisa'he wanted to kissed her cheek but pick not to.she look lonely in his eyes.he waited to see what would happened  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:14 pm
"oh great thanks a lot!" She blushes as she saw his face near hers and smiles and hears another person walk in the room and taps her on the shoulder and slowly turns around to find the teacher smiling at her.

((teacher will be in two different colors witch will be black and red and my character will speck in black and green okay?))

"why you must be Elisa short for Elisabeth correct?"

Elisa nods to give her response to the male teacher as he guides her to her desk which was two seats in front of Cole's.

the teacher rights his name on the board for Elisa to see and begins to speak."students today we have a new member of our school and our class room please welcome Elisa,She is the last of her clan that you should of already have covered in history.She is part of the Shoman Clan"

Elisa stands and bows respectfully."thank you all its very nice to be here" She giggles happily as she sits back down and begins to take notes  

Raenora

Devoted Wife

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:21 pm
Leo Odjin

Cole was ahead of every in the school and did noting for the class.he had his old notes from his old school and was almost done learning this type of math.Cole try to keep away that he is a son of a rich family from how all the girls would be and the next thing hiding that chain wrapped around his neck.it was a marked of a Magic Hunter  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:27 pm
the bell rings and Elisa finishes her notes grabbing her stuff quickly trying hard to not get mixed in the crowed as she leaves to go to her next class and realizes the Cole is asleep and goes to tap his shoulder lightly and sees the marking and backs away with fright and runs quickly to her next class.  

Raenora

Devoted Wife

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:45 pm
Leo Odjin
the bell rings and Elisa finishes her notes grabbing her stuff quickly trying hard to not get mixed in the crowed as she leaves to go to her next class and realizes the Cole is asleep and goes to tap his shoulder lightly and sees the marking and backs away with fright and runs quickly to her next class.

Cole opened his eyes and head to his neck class and seen that he was working with Elise and don't know why she is frighted and tell he looked down to see the marked.he leaned in and told"my family have been Magic Hunters....but i never learn any of the spells to take people magic away"it was from birth not from training  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:07 pm
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole opened his eyes and head to his neck class and seen that he was working with Elise and don't know why she is frighted and tell he looked down to see the marked.he leaned in and told"my family have been Magic Hunters....but i never learn any of the spells to take people magic away"it was from birth not from training

Elisa took a step back."I don't care what it was from it was hunters like you who destroyed my clan just please stay as far away as possible from me...." Elisa didn't mean to be rude but from the mark that she saw reminded of the hunters that wiped out her clan leaving her to witness it all and is directed to an empty desk by the window across the room away from cole  

Raenora

Devoted Wife

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:43 pm
Leo Odjin

Cole move over to Elise and kissed her lips"you are no turn elf...for you don't know anything about forgive or mercy"he walked over to the other side of the class room wanting her to feel bad about not follow ways of the old ones.he started work on the class work  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:49 pm
Elisa blushes more and quickly shakes here head to snap out of her fantasy world and begins to take notes for history as they learn about the Aztecs.  

Raenora

Devoted Wife

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:52 pm
Leo Odjin

Cole now was bored inside of the class room and just looked at the history notes.he had another book that had a fireball on it.it was not know to all but that book was Magic Hunter Guide and for newbes to start becoming one  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:58 pm
Elisa glances over at Cole and takes out a clean sheet of loose leaf paper and writes"I'm sorry for begin mean and making assumptions,,,,your right...i should let go of what happen in the past...but its hard and scares me that there are hunters living in this world....again I'm sorry :T" Elisa passes the note and tells them to give it to Cole and continues to take notes.  

Raenora

Devoted Wife

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:20 pm
Leo Odjin

Cole read it and nodded his head.he waited for the class to be over and know that it was P.E"so we have swiming for a few weak...it would be better if did'it have all those sea elfs who breath like fish underwater"he sound a bit annoyed how haft the p.e class is made of them  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff