Submit

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:19 pm
So there's this guy, there is not actually that much about him. We've known each other for about 3-4 years but have only met about once every year, he use to run the amv portion of our local con but since he graduated he had to quit (it's a students only organization). After the contests we would talk a bit about the entries and stuff and that would be it for us. I think it's been two years since he ran the contests so that was it for us. Last year though, we did run into each other at the mall, I was looking down at my phone deliberately ignoring him because I'm anti social like that but he made the effort to double back "Hey! I know you right" so we talked, about college and video editing and stuff and here is where things could be interpreted as interesting. I wear my great grandmother's engagement ring which he noticed, he interrupted me to comment:
"wait, so are you engaged?"
To which I replied with:
"no, but I wouldn't mind to be"
"O really?"
"Yeah, to nice guy"
"Oh, I guess that excludes me" and he does a gesture like crossing it off a list.
then my mom called me to leave and as we parted he said "so now what? Do we like, hug, hand shake or wave?" I did a hand wave, bye, the end. I talked to a friend about the meeting and she said that sounded like fleeting and my mom commented that a guy usually notices a ring if he's interested.
A few weeks later was the con, I made a comment while at the mall that I didn't see him there last year but this time I past him as he was buying his badge but I was on my way to a panel and couldnt stop to talk, now, he knew I had a booth in the dealers room and so knew where to find me but didn't. So that moment is all we saw of each other.
In theory we could be a match, some simpler interests and I'm trying to get into the same department he graduated from. Though I do think he's a nice guy and not bad looking, I can't say I feel physically attracted, mind you we haven't spent much time together, as I said our meetings were once a year for about 15-20 minuets at a time.
I've had to rule out the likelihood of him flirting with me because if he was interested he knows where to find me and there has been no attempts of that. I don't really think much of the whole thing except last night I dreamed we were on a date and kissed. So that got me thinking, what if he did make a move? would I accept?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:49 pm

That sounds like something out of a romantic movie~
When do you think you'll see him again?

Clasela
Crew

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:15 pm
【"Bless those who persecute you,bless and do not curse."~Roman 12:14】

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XX Oh my gash it's so super cute. >//w//<

I know how you feel girl.

Try making the first move of flirting with him,most boys like that probably want the girl to make the first move.

It kinda seems like you would honey comb at least to me. ^w~

heart Kitty classified_northkittenstar

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

【"We love because he first loved us." ~1 John 4:19】

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:21 pm
Clasela

That sounds like something out of a romantic movie~
When do you think you'll see him again?

Ah~
If only emotion_kirakira
Assuming things stay as they are I can only expect to run into him during next year's Con XP

Seriously, I hate those movies in which the characters know each other for yeeeears and only realize they are soul-mates at the end, the irony if I'm living it :facepalme:  

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:35 pm
Kitty of Music

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XX Oh my gash it's so super cute. >//w//<

I know how you feel girl.

Try making the first move of flirting with him,most boys like that probably want the girl to make the first move.

It kinda seems like you would honey comb at least to me. ^w~

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I admit, I think about it, but I dont know what comes after that XD I think if he were to ask to see a movie sometime, I would be okay with that but it if were something serious... I dont know how to act emotion_0A0
I've very withdrawn and honestly dont know HOW to be normal let alone social xP plus I've gained weight since he last saw me so I feel even more self conscious.

What does "honey comb" mean? emotion_yatta I assume it's something like "scoring"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:42 pm
allmostanyone

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XX Just be yourself if you guys become girlfriend and boyfriend.

I know the feeling but once I get to know someone I don't mind being as random as possible near them.

I have that same self-conscious but I don't let it bother me much,but the important thing is he likes you for you and doesn't care how you look.

Nope just a southern saying like: Sweet Pea,Darling,Sugar. >//w //<

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:43 pm
allmostanyone

Then I guess you have all that time to make up you mind~
I know, like One Day, I was waiting for them to get together the whole movie!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:15 pm
That is so cute >.< who knows he might the one for you and you know it couldn't be counted as a coincidence... oh love  

KawaiiBrielle

Romantic Darling

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

The Maharani

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:26 pm
I'm gonna be the odd one out here...
The story is kinda exciting. I think he should've sought you out at the con if he was interested enough. He may have been too nervous? And there are times when I've totally assessed my relationship with a guy and it seemed like we'd be a perfect match... but there was nothing there. It's bizarre. I've also had a dream like that xD We were elementary school rivals, but there was nothing beyond that.

TL;DR: If you have an inkling, pursue it. But don't feel like you have to pick up the gauntlet even if he threw one down. My two cents emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:21 pm
Kitty of Music
allmostanyone

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XX

Nope just a southern saying like: Sweet Pea,Darling,Sugar. >//w //<

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I feel dumb emotion_facepalm I've never been called honey comb before, I think I like it more that just "honey" whee  

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:25 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XX

It's alright honey comb no need to feel dumb after all it's not your fault no one's ever called you honey comb before.
Glad you like it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:28 pm
Clasela
allmostanyone

Then I guess you have all that time to make up you mind~
I know, like One Day, I was waiting for them to get together the whole movie!

That's actually a good point, I'm still not sure I even care if he is interested gonk assuming that is his case than I would be very unfair to him.

I haven't seen One Day yet, I remember some classic movies, I think Serendipity was that one.  

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:35 pm
allmostanyone

Mhm, exactly. Plus you can think of a reaction to everything that might happen~
It's a good movie, the ending leaves you... Well you can find that out for yourself. 3nodding

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games