Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:18 am
http://www.cracked.com/article_20507_6-plastic-surgeries-men-that-prove-humanity-doomed.html

o.o;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:54 pm
The mustache one made me laugh.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

SMOOCHERS

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:31 pm
Hairy chest implants? Eww no why? emotion_8c
They should be wanting laser hair removal there instead.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:12 am
SMOOCHERS
Hairy chest implants? Eww no why? emotion_8c
They should be wanting laser hair removal there instead.

Your face could not be more accurate!
I think most women can agree when I say I like a guy with no chest hair.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:21 pm
Haha that made me laugh. It's honestly sad, though. Men are held to certain expectations. I get the "take care of yourself, look good" motto, but at the same time, if your body is shaped a certain way, you don't want to be embarrassed that someone is going to see it and think "Oh wow, that person has a bad body." You hope there's someone out there that still finds you attractive. At least, if I take my shirt off at a pool party (because that's what you do at pool parties if you're going in the pool, right?) I'd hope someone wouldn't freak out just because all the guys next to me have better bodies. Most guys I've seen have at least a little bit of muscle/ab (considering they're not too skinny or overweight)...but you know, what about excessive skin blemishes, too? Cant get rid of everything, most of the time. But it is unfortunate when a guy having that great body is so glamorized.

As for the a bit of chest hair, I think it depends on the guy's body shape and skin composition (for me, personally). Some guys look good with a little bit of chest hair, while others look great being completely clean.

Last year I attended a plastic surgery event at my school auditorium, and one of the most common procedures for men is Rhinoplasty.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:38 pm
Blind Blindness
Haha that made me laugh. It's honestly sad, though. Men are held to certain expectations. I get the "take care of yourself, look good" motto, but at the same time, if your body is shaped a certain way, you don't want to be embarrassed that someone is going to see it and think "Oh wow, that person has a bad body." You hope there's someone out there that still finds you attractive. At least, if I take my shirt off at a pool party (because that's what you do at pool parties if you're going in the pool, right?) I'd hope someone wouldn't freak out just because all the guys next to me have better bodies. Most guys I've seen have at least a little bit of muscle/ab (considering they're not too skinny or overweight)...but you know, what about excessive skin blemishes, too? Cant get rid of everything, most of the time. But it is unfortunate when a guy having that great body is so glamorized.

As for the a bit of chest hair, I think it depends on the guy's body shape and skin composition (for me, personally). Some guys look good with a little bit of chest hair, while others look great being completely clean.

Last year I attended a plastic surgery event at my school auditorium, and one of the most common procedures for men is Rhinoplasty.

Ug, Danny, I cannot begin to tell you how nervous I was to get in a bathing suit to go swimming when I was in Florida with my school chorus for a performance at Disney. I was only a Sophomore and 90% of the girls were Juniors, Freshman, and Seniors. Literally, Sophomores, it was me and two other girls. Granted I'm thin and...notsayinit-- but girls are judged not just by guys, but by other girls. And severely judged by other girls.
The older girls were way thinner and had better hips.
So yah, I totally understand your discomfort.

And Rhinoplasty?! emotion_0A0 Ewww!  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:28 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness

Ug, Danny, I cannot begin to tell you how nervous I was to get in a bathing suit to go swimming when I was in Florida with my school chorus for a performance at Disney. I was only a Sophomore and 90% of the girls were Juniors, Freshman, and Seniors. Literally, Sophomores, it was me and two other girls. Granted I'm thin and...notsayinit-- but girls are judged not just by guys, but by other girls. And severely judged by other girls.

My mom was saying tonight that this girl on tv 's nose was too big. I'm like "Aww, seriously?" I didn't think it was bad, really.

We're too judgmental....I think if we lived longer and had more time to experiment with things, we might ease up a bit. Yay prolonged life....
I'm sure you looked fine, though. Always point out the positives in yourself.
And thank you for understanding....yeah, I do want to go in my own pool, though, when my friend (girl) comes over sometime.

I looked up rhinoplasty and Post-OP seems very discomforting xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:46 pm
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness

My mom was saying tonight that this girl on tv 's nose was too big. I'm like "Aww, seriously?" I didn't think it was bad, really.

We're too judgmental....I think if we lived longer and had more time to experiment with things, we might ease up a bit. Yay prolonged life....
And thank you for understanding....yeah, I do want to go in my own pool, though, when my friend (girl) comes over sometime.

I'm embarrassed when anything shows my legs really. I don't wear dresses and I never wear shorts in school except for gym class.
Around my two best girl friends, I feel like I could wear a garbage bag around them and feel comfortable. I mean literally, not to sound creepy, but we could sleep in the same bed -- we are like sisters.
And anything that involves ripping hairs from your nose and, somehow -- i don't even wanna think how -- put them on your chest, is gonna be painful >.<  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:54 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness

I'm embarrassed when anything shows my legs really. I don't wear dresses and I never wear shorts in school except for gym class.
Around my two best girl friends, I feel like I could wear a garbage bag around them and feel comfortable. I mean literally, not to sound creepy, but we could sleep in the same bed -- we are like sisters.
And anything that involves ripping hairs from your nose and, somehow -- i don't even wanna think how -- put them on your chest, is gonna be painful >.<

Yeah. I almost always wear jeans. I feel self conscious not to, since so many people are like "Dudes need to shave their legss"...WELL WHAT IF I'M FINE WITH MY LEGS? XD. They're kinda hairy but I'm not a gorilla or anything.

JUST REMEMBER GIRL. YOU ARE STRONG. YOU ARE INVINCIBLE. YOU ARE WOMAN!

My new favorite song >.>

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:19 pm
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness

Yeah. I almost always wear jeans. I feel self conscious not to, since so many people are like "Dudes need to shave their legss"...WELL WHAT IF I'M FINE WITH MY LEGS? XD. They're kinda hairy but I'm not a gorilla or anything.

My new favorite song >.>

...guys needing to shave their legs? I've never heard of that. All the guys in my gym class have hairy legs. (we sound like we're talking about spiders xD)
YAH! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT! I COULD.... I could... uh....um...hmmmm. I COULD GROW DRAGON WINGS AND FLY OFF THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING! -starts climbing-
Allons-y Danny! We got a way to go! -grabs your hand-  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:30 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness

My new favorite song >.>

...guys needing to shave their legs? I've never heard of that. All the guys in my gym class have hairy legs. (we sound like we're talking about spiders xD)
YAH! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT! I COULD.... I could... uh....um...hmmmm. I COULD GROW DRAGON WINGS AND FLY OFF THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING! -starts climbing-
Allons-y Danny! We got a way to go! -grabs your hand-

The bolded part made me laugh xD

YOUTHFUL WE SHALL BE...*goes with you*  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas