:[ Kira of Flames' Pae Harem ]: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:24 pm
OMG, not going to lie, this is going to be a WIP for the next millennium... Please bear with me

Index
1.ToC
2. RP Opportunities
3. Raziel
4. Pastela
5. Shale
6. Seth
7. Amadorine
8. Chaetodon
9. Kahlua
10. Tourmaline
11.Tana
12. Love-a-Lot
BrandyRehomed
13. Andromeda
14. Serendipity
15. Aquarious
16. Navidad
17. Yun-qi Gao
18. Sapphire
ApplejackRehomed
19. Olea Aurum
20. Udara
21. Azalea
22. Camila
23. Zenith

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:36 pm
RP Stats:

Singles Section:
Seth
Shale
Raziel
Chaetodon
Tourmaline
Tana
Andromeda
Serendipity
Aquarious
Navidad
Yun-qi Gao
Sapphire
Udara
Olea Aurum
Azalea
Camila
Zenith

Needing Character Developement -
These Pae have had little to no RP and need to have their personalities fleshed out
Tana
Love-a-Lot
Aquarious
Navidad
Yun-qi Gao
Zenith

Pae Information Post form:

[align=center][color=black][size=18][i]Pae Name[/i][/size] [/color][/align]

[imgright]pae image here[/imgright]

[b]Alignment:[/b] [color=black]Angel/Demon/Etc[/color]
[b]Faction:[/b] [color=black]Light/Dark/Elemental[/color]
[b]Role:[/b] [color=black]Healer/Fighter/Chef/Topiary Maker[/color]

[b]Status:[/b] [color=black]Child/Teen/Adult/Etc[/color]

[b]RP Color:[/b] [color=black]Black[/color]

[b]Relationship Status:[/b] [color=black]Single/Dating/Looking/Mated/Married[/color]
[b]Sexual Preference:[/b] [color=black]Male/Female, Angel/Demon/Fae/other Alignment [/color]

[b]Obtained:[/b] [color=black]Flatsale/Raffle/Breeding/Other [/color]

[b]Personality:[/b] [color=black]Blah blah blah.[/color]

[b]Based On:[/b] [color=black]For Fae Only[/color]

[b]Weapon:[/b] [color=black]Weaponz[/color]

[b]Powers and Abilities[/b]
[color=black][list][*][i]Unique Power[/i] - Desc.
[*][i]Faction Ability[/i]
[*][i]Faction Ability 2[/i]
[*][i]Faction Ability 3[/i]
[/list][/color]

[b]Family[/b]
[b]Mother:[/b] [color=black]Mom[/color]
[b]Father:[/b] [color=black]Dad[/color]
[b]Siblings:[/b] [color=black]Others[/color]
[b]Mate:[/b] [color=black]Lover[/color]
[b]Children:[/b] [color=black]Behbehs[/color]

[b]???'s Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points[/b]
[color=black][list][*][i][/i] -
[/list][/color]

[b]Future Plans & Plots[/b]
[color=black][list][*][i]Plot 1 Name[/i] - Description here
[*][i]Plot 2 Name[/i] - Description here
[/list][/color]

[b]Familiars[/b]
[color=black]None yet.[/color]

[b]Other Items[/b]
[color=black]None yet.[/color]

[b]RP Log[/b]
[color=cornflowerblue][i]Current RPs[/i][spoiler]
N/A
[/spoiler]

[i]Past RPs[/i][spoiler]
N/A
[/spoiler]
[/color]

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:53 pm
Raziel

User Image

Alignment: Demon
Faction: Light
Role: ???

RP Color: Teal

Relationship Status: Single
Sexual Preference: Female

Obtained: Christmas Plushie of 2006

Personality: As a very serious-expression Pae, Raziel is commonly mistaken for a hard-a** and distant type. A complete opposite from who he really is: loving, protective, and loyal. He grew up raised by a mysterious figure who has since then vanished, and spent most of his young life raising first Pastela, then Shale and Seth before finally moving on into his own life. His caring personality is what has brought him his first child, Kahlua, and then his loving mate Tora and their own two children.

While family is important to him, he understands that everyone eventually must grow apart and make their own choices and follow their own paths.

Weapon: A good defense

Powers and Abilities
  • Water Spider - Raziel has bonded to the water spider, allowing him to create a web of silk on the water that lets him stay underwater longer. He can also briefly walk on water.
  • Light Shield - bright light shield that can distract enemy, provide cover, and absorbs one magic attack, even while moving.
  • Solar Shower - sparks of concentrated light fall on the designated area, illuminating it, and causing moderate physical damage
  • Apparate - When in light, Pae can transport self to any other location, provided they have been there before and can create a clear mental image of the spot they wish to go.

Family
Siblings: Pastela, Shale, Seth Aerandir
ExMate: Tora
Children: Kahlua, Alma, Sapphire Enskel

Raziel's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points

• Hidden Silence: Due to a scare in the forest, Tourmaline has moved in to his home until the situation of her stalker can be resolved.
  • They Grew up so Fast: Sapphire and Enskel are both adults and are out of the nest, leaving Tora and Raziel to a life before children.
  • Bundles of joy: The happy couple have had their first children, Sapphire and Enskel!
  • Moving in: Tora has become a permanent part of Raziel's life and has taken her spot in his house hold; he couldn't be happier.
  • Going Feral: Raziel has met Tora for the first time. The two seem to have a strange connection with one another.
  • Second Daughter: Due to an incident involving Erotes and a Nymph, Raziel has fathered his first biological child.
  • Welcome Kahlua: During a tropical-themed summer, Raziel adopted a young, sweet angel; Kahlua.

Future Plans & Plots
  • You're my Who and What now? - Raziel meets his true sister for the first time.
  • Plot 2 Name - Description here

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
None yet.

RP Log

[x] Tigers and Spiders, Oh My
[x] New Waters
[X] Look what the Monsoon brought in
[x] Gemstones and Spiders
[x] Troublesome Toddlers

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:58 pm
Pastela

User Image

Alignment: Angel
Role: N/A

RP Color: Violet

Relationship Status: Mated
Sexual Preference: Male, doesn't matter the Alignment

Obtained: V-Day 2007 Flatsale

Personality: Pastela is best described as sweet, loving, caring, and giving. She is one who cannot stand to see another suffer, and willingly shares what she has with those who needs it. She was raised by her older brother, and her origins are unknown. Even though she has had it rough mid-life, she has been able to pick up the pieces and move on. She is a strong-willed individual who believes in being the support of others. Though she has some belongings from before the HQ was destroyed, she has been resourceful enough to survive alone and on her own, and she is a dependable figure in a tough situation.

Weapon: Though not a fighter, her resourcefulness can come aid in time of need

Powers and Abilities
  • Unique Power - Desc.
  • Light Shield - bright light shield that can distract enemy, provide cover, and absorbs one magic attack, even while moving.
  • Solar Shower - sparks of concentrated light fall on the designated area, illuminating it, and causing moderate physical damage
  • Apparate - When in light, Pae can transport self to any other location, provided they have been there before and can create a clear mental image of the spot they wish to go.

Family
Siblings: Raziel, Shale, Seth
Mate: Porter
Children: Tourmaline

Pastela's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points

• How Many Now?!: Congrats are in order as Pastela and Porter have been blessed with Triplets!
  • Children Need Others: It's decided that the home is ready to try to bring in more children for Lannister to play with.
  • Feelings Revealed: Thanks to Lannister and his meddling, the underlying tension between Pastela and Porter has been realized and the two are a happy couple
  • Once More a Bustling House: Pastela's home is now full of life after so many years of quiet; she has taken a great deal of love to the brothers and cares for both of them deeply... especially Porter.
  • Why Can't I Smile?: Mourning over the loss of Woobie and her happiness with him.
  • Child of Few Words: Tourmaline has been adopted into Pastela and Woobie's household. It's quickly discovered that the child doesn't speak. As a result, they develop a means of communication through Signing and gesturing.
  • Hungry Like a Wolf: During the Halloween event, Pastela was turned by some wicked magic into a Werewolf. When she returned to her normal state, she had been bound to Marrok, a Spirit Wolf who is now her constant companion.

Future Plans & Plots
  • Plot 1 Name - Description here

Familiars
Marrok- Pastela's Spirit Wolf from the Halloween 2009 event

Other Items
None yet.

RP Log

[x] The next Step -Porter
[x] What Should We do? -Porter, Lannister
[x] A Push in the Right Directions -Poter, Lannister
[x] New Beginings -Poter
[x] The Most Troubling Silence -Woobie, Tourmaline
[X] Look What Followed Me Home -Woobie, Tourmaline
[x] Haloween 2009 -Woobie
[X] Look what the Monsoon brought in -Sari, Shale, Raziel, Amadorine, Seth, Karma
[x] Acrobat Lessons -Woobie
[x] May 2009 Event
[x] Friends and Flowers

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:05 pm
Shale

User Image

RP Color: Grey

Sexual Preference: Female

Obtained: St Patty's Day 2007 Flatsale

Personality: Shy with the ladies and a mischievous teaser, Shale has always been an interesting one to be around. He caries a smile on his face and a good nature to to his jest. Being so personable, he can break the ice in almost any situation and finds it easy to talk to others. He loves his family, and though they have all gone their own ways, he can only wish his ex-mate and beautiful daughters good health and fortune.

Weapon: None

Powers and Abilities
  • Unique Power - Desc.

Family
Siblings: Raziel, Pastela, Seth
ExMate: Sari
Children: Andromeda Talil
Grandchildren: Abhisneha
Great-Grandchildren: Dominique, Venti

Shale's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • -

Future Plans & Plots

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
None yet.

RP Log

[x] Dear Guardians What have We Done?
[x] Oh My...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:15 pm
Seth

User Image

Alignment: Fae
Faction: Currently Light
Role: None

RP Color: Medium Purple

Relationship Status: Single and Healing
Sexual Preference: Female, Alignment doesn't matter

Obtained: 2007 Summer Flatsale

Personality: Patience is a virtue, and Seth takes this to heart. Always keeping a calm and clear head on his shoulders, he is the voice of reason and logic. As an intellect, he desires exploration and discovery, which lead him to travels around the island with a dream to map the areas and resulted in him finding the acorn that resulted into his first daughter; the Fauness Amadorine. Raising the child kept him settled in the Head Quarters, and it was through this that he met Karma and had his two beloved children, Kismet and Serendipity, and when the island fell into the sea the land masses changed and his maps became just memories of what once was.

After the monsoon hit the island, his life changed as he lost his beloved Karma and his only son disappeared as well as his home. His daughters came to his rescue, however, and did their best to help him rebuild both his life and his home. Currently, he resides alone in his home in the Loka Nei Forest, cultivating his precious Bird of Paradise blossoms.

Based On: Bird of Paradise

Weapon: Staff

Powers and Abilities
  • Bird of Paradise - Seth can transport from place to place via birds of paradise that he planted.
  • Strong Magic Shield - Provides temporary cover from assault, in addition to providing some effective camouflage. 
  • Magic Volley - Creates several, small, concentrated magic orbs that explode upon impact, causing mild damage and knocking opponents back. Limit of 3 uses in any battle and can easily be countered by other Factions' shields. 
  • Apparate - Seth can transport himself to any other location provided he has been there before and can clearly see it in his mind's eye. Time of day or light conditions do not apply. 

Family
Siblings: Raziel, Pastela, Shale
Ex Mate: Karma
Mate: N/A
Children: Serendipity, Kismet

Seth's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points

• Acorn Popping: Amadorine has bloomed from the acorn that Seth had brought home. Despite being the most unique creature he's seen, Seth has adopted her fully as his own daughter.
  • Wishing on a Star: Seth has met the lovely Karma.
  • Karma is Anything But a B*tch: Seth has developed a relationship with Karma, and the two have decided to grow closer together and have a family.
  • It's Twins: Two beautiful children were blessed to the happy couple: Serendipity and Kismet.
  • They've All Grown Up: The house, for the first time, is without children and Karma and Seth have the place to themselves.
  • Rebuilding: After the loss of two of four important Pae in his life, Seth has been focusing on healing and rebuilding himself and his life.

Future Plans & Plots

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
None yet.

RP Log
Currents RPs

[x] Blossoms in the Wind

Finished

[x] Friends and Flowers
[x] Fate has a way...
[cx] Halloween Party 2009
[x] WIsh for Babies...

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:20 pm
Amadorine

User Image

Alignment: Fauns
Faction: Elemental
Role: Ex-Pathfinder

RP Color: Blue Violet

Relationship Status: Don't Ask
Sexual Preference: Male

Obtained: Acorn from 2009

Personality: Adventurous from the start, Amadorine always was one to take to a challenge. With a grin on her face, she plunged hooves first into any sort of trouble she could find. This perk has followed her through her life from childhood all the way into her adulthood. With the teachings of her father, and later her adopted mother, she holds a strong loyalty to those that are her family, a strong sense of pride, and a feeling that one should be open to others beliefs.

Because of her pride and her strong loyalty, despite the trouble her adventuring caused, she holds a deep set loyalty to her fellow Brothers and Sisters and will protect Laisidhiel.

Weapon: Ama is most comfortable in using her hooves and fists in combat, aided with her Density Shift power. She also has a protective Amber charm made from Laisidhiel's heart, it offers protection as well as aid in her duties. It allows for her to instantly camouflage herself and blend into her surroundings.

Powers and Abilities
  • Density Shift - Amadorine can change her density to make her sink like a rock or slightly float above the ground.
  • Faction Ability
  • Faction Ability 2
  • Faction Ability 3

Family
Father:Seth
Siblings: Serendipity, Kesmit
ExMate: Thom
Mate: Nerp
Children: Takis, Udara, Celaeno

Amadorine's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points

• Equivalent Exchange: Though her position was stripped from her for her engagement with a Blood Pae, Amadorine gained an audience for her fiance to have a chance to align himself to the Fauns and to Laisidhiel.
  • Double Trouble: The eggs received during the party at the Temple of Venus have hatched into a pair of winged, clawed terrors that the isle has never seen before.
  • The Best V-day: Finally, Thom has proposed and the party with the Erotes was interesting as well as crazy.
  • Coming Home: Thome finally returns from his disappearance to the mountains
  • Family Comes First: After the disappearance of Kismet and Karma, Ama began the task of helping her father cope with the loss.
  • Finding a Nitch: Amadorine finds herself in the new role of Pathfinder for the Fauns of Laisidhiel.
  • Funny How Things Work: The mysterious Pae that she found in the Hall of Lost Souls has become her house mate.
  • Lost Child: After having an accidental baby with another Faun, she was told and willingly accepted to step away from the child's life to keep from ruining the male's relationship with his mate.

Future Plans & Plots

• Secrets - A talk with Vanya reveals that she'll be the biological mother-in-law to the Seer

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
None yet.

RP Log
Current RPs

Past RPs

[X] Look what the Monsoon brought in - Seth, Karma, Shale, Sari, Woobie, Pastela
[x] Halloween Party 2009
[x] Oh Bloody Hell - Keiran
[x] OMG Zombie - Thom
[x] House Hunting - Thom
[x] Faun Palooza - Faun Meta
[x] Valentine's Day Ball 2013 - Thom
[x] Betrayal Within the Court - Rais
-
x [Event] The Bachelor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:27 pm
Chaetodon

User Image

Alignment: Naiad

RP Color: Green

Sexual Preference: Male, with fins

Obtained: 2009

Personality: Massive geek is an appropriate label for Chaetodon. She is obsessed with sea urchins, which is fantastic since she also researches them as a profession. Anyone from the outside sees her as socially awkward and married to her job. In reality, while she does care greatly for her work, she enjoys going out and seeing the sites... she just doesn't have many friends to go out with.

Weapon: Uh....she's a nerd, lawl

Powers and Abilities
  • Unique Power - Desc.
  • Elemental Shield - able to absorb up to 3 hits from an oponent (physical or magic)
  • Elemental Bomb - concentrated mass of element that will explode upon impact, effecting anything within 10 yards. CANNOT KILL but each element will affect differently. (water=drench, can in turn be frozen)
  • Elemental Boost - When in their native element, they will have greater maneuverability, they will be resistant to their native element

Family
Mate: None
Children: none

Chaetodon's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • -

Future Plans & Plots

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
None yet.

RP Log
Current RPs

Past RPs

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:35 pm
Kahlua

User Image

Faction: Elemental-Eventually

RP Color: Brown

Obtained: Summer 2009 Flatsale

Personality: Very easy going and a selfless giver, Kahlua is normally very simple to get along with. Though many may see her more as a wet blanket or a door mat, the reality is that she prefers to let others make their own mistakes. She lives for her daughter, an accident that couldn't have made her happier, and is often accused of meddling with every aspect of her daughter's life. Truthfully, she wishes to give her daughter the best chance possible, as all parents wish for their children.

Although not mated, and not with an interest in developing a relationship, Kahlua considers the second mother of her daughter as part of the family and always has a spot for the Naiad to join them, even though that spot has remained empty.

Weapon: Not much of a fighter

Powers and Abilities
  • Unique Power - Desc.

Family
Father: Raziel
Children: Brandy

Kahlua's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • -

Future Plans & Plots

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
None yet.

RP Log

[x] Misery Loves Company
[x] Oh Joy, Complications

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:42 pm
Tourmaline

User Image

Alignment: Demon
Role: None

Stage: Adult

RP Color: Purple

Obtained: Halloween 2009 Plushie

Personality: Tourmaline is a very loving, very caring individual, though quite stubborn at times. Raised by Pastela and her now missing father, Woobie, she grew up understanding that even the smallest forms of kindness can go a long way. She started her life with her family being adopted as a child, found in the forest by Pastela and brought into the warmth of their home. There was one strange thing about the child, though: she never spoke a single word. She would utter soft whispers of sound, but never laughed or cried. Through the months, Pastela and Woobie worked with her to create a language based on gestures in order to communicate with her.

This mute is by choice of Tourmaline, however, and in extreme circumstances she's been known to speak out in order to prevent something horrible from happening to someone. Her voice often comes out as rasp because of the lack of use, but after a few minutes of use it will smooth out.

Weapon: None

Powers and Abilities
  • Unique Power - Desc.

Family
Mother(adopted): Pastela
Father(adopted): Woobie
Siblings: None
Children: None

Tourmaline's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • -

Future Plans & Plots

RP Log

Current RPs

Past RPs

[X] Look What Followed Me Home
[x] The Most Troubling Silence
[x] Tourmaline and Anatolio
[x] Lost in Translation - Anahira
[x] You Again? -Anahira
x [Event]Murder Mystery

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:55 pm
Tana

User Image

RP Color: Darkorange

Obtained: Birthday Gift 2010

Personality: Tana's the girl you don't want to mess with. Built with lean muscle, she's fast and she hits hard. She grew up learning how to fight, and is always looking for a good challenge. She doesn't shy away from anything, and often has a new cut or bruise somewhere on her from her latest 'adventure'. Even though she has wings, she only uses them when she can't climb to where she needs to go.

Weapon: Weaponz

Powers and Abilities
  • Unique Power - Desc.

Family

Tana's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • -

Future Plans & Plots

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
None yet.

RP Log
[X] RP Name

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:01 pm
Love-a-Lot

User Image

RP Color: Crimson

Relationship Status: N/A

Obtained: Give Away

Personality: Blah blah blah.

Weapon: Love?

Powers and Abilities
  • Unique Power - Desc.
  • Faction Ability
  • Faction Ability 2
  • Faction Ability 3

Family
None

Love-a-Lot's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • -

Future Plans & Plots

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
None yet.

RP Log
[X] RP Name

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:04 pm
Brandy

User Image

Alignment: Naiad
Role:

RP Color: Chocolate

Obtained: V-day Erots 2010 Oops Babies Breeding

Personality: Blah blah blah.

Weapon: Her attitude

Powers and Abilities
  • Unique Power - Desc.
  • Faction Ability
  • Faction Ability 2
  • Faction Ability 3

Family
Mother: Pastela
Mother: Serefina
Siblings: None

Brandy's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • -

Future Plans & Plots

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
None yet.

RP Log

[x] The Morning After
[x] Valentine's Day Ball 2013
[x] Misery Loves Company
This Pae was rehomed  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:08 pm
Andromeda

User Image

Alignment: Shetani

RP Color: Coral

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Sexual Preference: Male, Nymph, of the Pirate variety

Obtained: Breeding

Personality: Andromeda is a complete spitfire, with a strong nature and bold attitude to boot. While her childhood life was fairly uneventful, her family's history has left her with no desire for love or relationships. Between a sister who she watched pine painfully over Pathos, and the divorce of her once in love parents, she's come to the conclusion that love is really just the worst pain imaginable covered by instant gratification of stupid happy.

So, in her attempt to run from the Island, from the family that was no more, and from the tensions that were rising, this ballsy young lady out shown herself to a crew of pirates, won the respect of the crew and the protection of their captain, Darias, and is now sailing the seas with them.

Weapon: Amazing whit and a sharp mind, and a mean right hook

Powers and Abilities
  • Unique Power - Desc.
  • Faction Ability
  • Faction Ability 2
  • Faction Ability 3

Family
Mother: Sari
Father: Shale
Siblings: Talil

Andromeda's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • -

Future Plans & Plots
  • Buccaneer Training - Andromeda needs to learn how to be a full on swashbuckling badass of the sea
  • Character Development - There appears to be some tension forming between the Shetani and a certain captain.

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
None yet.

RP Log
Current RPs

Past RPs

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:12 pm
Serendipity

User Image

Alignment: Fae
Faction: Assumed Light

RP Color: Orange

Sexual Preference: Male, but accepting of either

Obtained: Breeding Seth and Karma

Personality: Serendipity is a very calm individual, one who finds value in all life. She is very atuned to the others around her, and is open to everyone as a friend no matter what their personality quirks: everyone is unique and that is was makes them amazing. She's suffered hard times, with the loss of her mother and her brother, and now she never sees her older sister who may or maynot be missing.

Weapon: Her staff

Powers and Abilities
  • Unique Power - Desc.
  • Strong Magic Shield - Provides temporary cover from assault, in addition to providing some effective camouflage. 
  • Magic Volley - Creates several, small, concentrated magic orbs that explode upon impact, causing mild damage and knocking opponents back. Limit of 3 uses in any battle and can easily be countered by other Factions' shields. 
  • Apparate - Can transport herself to any other location provided he has been there before and can clearly see it in her mind's eye. Time of day or light conditions do not apply.

Family
Mother: Karma
Father: Seth
Siblings: Amadorine,Kismet

Serendipity's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • -

Future Plans & Plots

RP Log