Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Prayer Request: Passing My GED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CheyenneServant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:44 pm
I am 17 and am taking my GED in 17 days. I worry and need prayers that I will pass it! I am behind in all subjects, especially math.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:57 pm
God will provide. Prayer accepted.  

Hero just hero

Dangerous Informer

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:58 am
Jesuslittleprincess
I am 17 and am taking my GED in 17 days. I worry and need prayers that I will pass it! I am behind in all subjects, especially math.

We believe in you Cheyenne! Prayers sent. smile Study in spaces 15 minute breaks after every 30 minutes of studying biggrin . If you can. God Bless.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 am
Done ~ heart

Math surprisingly is more about memorization of equations/formula's than actually solving or calculating. At least, that was my impression of it, especially if they let you use a calculator. Hamul gave some good advice. Don't overload your mind with too much info at once. 3nodding  

real eyes realize

Invisible Guildswoman

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:25 pm
Just remember:

Matthew 6:25 - 34 NIV:

“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

“And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:28 pm
thank you guys  

CheyenneServant

Hero just hero

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:12 pm
Jesuslittleprincess
thank you guys
you are welcome.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:01 pm
Let's all pray in Christ Jesus name that you maam will pass your exams with flying colors.
To God be the glory! Amen!
Jack F.  

Created In His Image

Devoted Seeker

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash