Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Secrets Unveiled Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:39 pm
A young prince who is spoiled by his father for being so beautiful, that he buys him any toy he wants, when the prince wants an odd looking teddy bear his father reluctantly buys it for him, the prince grows strongly attached to the bear in only a matter of hours, he even wants to bring it to bed with him, but when the prince returns from preparing for bed a tall naked man is in his room looking very confused and the bear is nowhere in sight, the prince is concerned at first but finds that he is in love with the handsome stranger almost instantly, he soon claims this man is his missing teddy bear.

((A roleplay between C h i X C h o and I.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:30 pm
Name:
Short bio:
Picture:

Name: Theodore Grim
Personality: Theodore is a mostly quiet young man, he tends to be obedient but will go out of his way to protect someone important to him. He always seems a tad confused or puzzled by everyday things, he is kind to animals and children.
Short bio: Theodore was turned into a toy by a woman who was displeased with a toy she had gotten from his father's toy shop, now his father is looking for Theodore who can only remember his name and that his father was a toy maker.
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:31 pm
Neon_Showers

((A roleplay between C H I X C H O and I.))

Sorry for such a late reply, I was really busy  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:14 pm
C h i X C h o

Name: Alec Dane
Personality: Alec has a very bubbly personality, when he doesn't get what he wants he tends to get a bit bratty. Besides those things he can be very sweet, kind, and stubborn.
Short bio: Alec's mother died at birth so he never got a chance to know her, growing up his father spoiled him, and gave him anything and everything he wanted. He loved the attention and never wants to lose it.
Picture:
User Image  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:34 pm
C h i X C h o

Alec spent a good amount of time in his bathroom, he took a shower, washed his face and brushed his teeth. After he was ready for bed he yawned and flicked off the bathroom light and went into his room. Once inside he went over to his window and closed the shades, his light was on so he could see. When he turned around to his bed he noticed his bear was gone, he pouted. He was sure it was on his bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:27 pm
Theodore who had fallen on the floor on the other side of the bed as a bear was now a naked human, he groaned a bit as he woke up and groaned a bit as and looked around, after he sat up, he was really confused, he didn't know where he was or why he was naked, he looked to his other side and saw Alec, he jumped back a bit then tried to cover himself,  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:52 am
C h i X C h o

Alec saw something on the other side of his bed, when he saw it was a naked male he gasped. "Who are you, and why are you naked in my room?" He questioned, he got in his bed and crawled over to the outside. Alec looked down at the man before sitting up on his knees.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:42 pm
Neon_Showers
C h i X C h o

Alec saw something on the other side of his bed, when he saw it was a naked male he gasped. "Who are you, and why are you naked in my room?" He questioned, he got in his bed and crawled over to the outside. Alec looked down at the man before sitting up on his knees.

Theodore looked completely lost, "Your room?" He asked, he had never been in such a big and extravagant room before, "wait...where am I...? Dad, where's my dad?" He asked and looked around the room, "wait, who are you to have a room like this?"  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:48 pm
C h i X C h o

Tyler raised and eyebrow at the way he was acting, he then looked him over. He was still wondering about his teddy bear had gone and was starting to come up with an idea as to what happened to it. He rocked back and forth a little, "Well I don't know where your dad is, But I'm Alec Dane." He answered with a huge smile. "Since you are my bear I suppose it's only right of my to offer you some clothes, since I'm sure it's not very comfortable being naked on the floor." Alec said lightly while pointing at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:34 am
Neon_Showers
C h i X C h o

Tyler raised and eyebrow at the way he was acting, he then looked him over. He was still wondering about his teddy bear had gone and was starting to come up with an idea as to what happened to it. He rocked back and forth a little, "Well I don't know where your dad is, But I'm Alec Dane." He answered with a huge smile. "Since you are my bear I suppose it's only right of my to offer you some clothes, since I'm sure it's not very comfortable being naked on the floor." Alec said lightly while pointing at him.

Theodore looked at him then covered hums quicklyand sat up, "I...sorry, I'm Theodore Grim...I just...last thing I remember is being put in a box," he said and thought the name sounding familiar, "wait, what do you mean, I'm your bear?" He asked and got confused again  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:44 pm
Neon_Showers

Bump  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:57 pm
C h i X C h o
Sorry.

Alec smiled brightly and nodded "My daddy brought me a new teddy bear today, and before I went to go clean up for bed I placed my bear on my bear. When I came back, my bear was gone but instead you are here. So that means that you are my bear.." He got off of the bed and went to go look through his closet "I guess it was a magic bear, that's so cool."  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Neon_Showers
C h i X C h o
Sorry.

YYo
Alec smiled brightly and nodded "My daddy brought me a new teddy bear today, and before I went to go clean up for bed I placed my bear on my bear. When I came back, my bear was gone but instead you are here. So that means that you are my bear.." He got off of the bed and went to go look through his closet "I guess it was a magic bear, that's so cool."

(That's ok :3)

Theodore looked at the ground, "magic bear...?" He asked himself and only remembered a woman,he then thought up a plan, "Alec, right?...if I agree to be your bear, will you help me find my father?" He asked him and looked at him, he noticed a group of boxes on the top shelf of the closet was about to fall, went to him quickly and leaned over him to keep the boxes from hitting Alec, the boxes hit Theodore and fell on the floor, he looked at Alec, "who are you really?" He asked, he knew that no one that wasn't royalty would be rich enough to have so many nice things  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:37 pm
C h i X C h o

Alec felt something lean over him, and then he heard the boxes hit the floor. He looked at the boxes for a second before looking at him, "Thank you." Alec smiled again before handing him his fathers robe "Here, you may want to put this on, and yes I'll help you find your father." He then pushed the boxes aside and sighed "I'll get some one to clean up this mess later." He went back over to his bed and sat down on the edge "I already told you who I was, I'm Alec." Alec then paused for a second "Prince, Alec Dane."  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:27 pm
Neon_Showers
C h i X C h o

Theodore looked at him, "Prince...so this is the castle?" He asked as he was surprised, someone of his social status would never have been able to even get past the gates to the castle,he quickly went to the window and looked out over the giant city, "I never knew the kingdom was so big...it looks so nice from up here.." he said and tried to find his father's toy store but couldn't, it was too dark to see the whole city, "your highness...I'm sorry to have talked so terribly to you earlier, I'm just very confused and I'm also sorry you had to to see me in such a way..." He said and looked at him, "where do you want me to sleep your highness?" He asked  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff