Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:40 am
Story

User Image

Meet Vera Blanche, a meek and slightly pessemistic woman who doesn't really have much going for her. She has a fondness for soothing music, the color red, and quietness. She disikes loud people, holidays, and being touched. Have I mentioned that she's being stalked by something that isn't quite human? Apparently it thinks of her as a lover and a possession, one it is by no means entitled to share. Its twisted love has isolated her, leaving her with no friends and no family. Humans are social creatures, so one can easilly imagine how damaging this has been and will continue to be in the long run. Humans are also very stubborn creatures, and like a fool that won't stop putting her hand in the fire Vera keeps wandering the country, looking for either a friend who can survive her obsessive shadow or the perfect place to "rest in peace".

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:48 am
Rules

1. Follow Gaia's ToS.
2. Be courteous towards your fellow RPers.
3. Adhere to your common sense when roleplaying with me. If you lack it, the consequences of your words and actions are yours and yours alone.
4. PM all profiles to Animeprincess_9400. Entitle them Stalker to show that you know how to highlight a post and have hopefully read the rules.
5. I'm open to suggestions and ideas. If you want to run something RP-related by me, ideas and such, I'm more than happy to hear them. Just PM me or discuss it in your posts with OOC brackets. For those who are less experienced in this subforum, OOC brackets are (()) {{}} or [[]]. Lovely, aren't they?
6. Please try to be semi-active if you join. If you cannot post for whatever reason, it would be lovely if you could tell us why beforehand. If that is not possible that's understandable, but the sooner we get the news the better.
7. Roles are first come first serve. If you want to join I will reserve a given role for up to four days, but if a profile is not sent in by then I will clear the role up and allow someone else to take the spot.
8. Have fun, and I will add more rules as I see fit/as I remember them.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400