Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
≈ Hidden Mist Border Outpost: Koi Pond :Arc:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:10 pm
≈ Hidden Mist Border Outpost: Koi Ponds
Multiple levels of varying pond sizes with varying koi of different color and size. Beware the black koi! They're are bred to be predatory and are a hybrid mix of koi and piranha and are scattered through out different ponds.

Fight! Shadowseeker Húnyistír VS Tadashi Omaeda and [blank] (Redera Issun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:03 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Tadashi Omaeda
User ImageAғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴏᴄ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴡʀᴇᴀᴋ
Nᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ

Adjusting his gears for the final time, he looked up ahead. 6'2. 188lb. Judging by his frame, he had no pride for a main weapon. Confidence was no stray to him and he welcomed it with his massive arms. The two of which he was now stretching. His sitting position hadn't shifted, for the layout of this place was pretty obvious to him. Sitting on some fat stacks and being on that sick-nasty thug status, Tadashi - - of the Bandit group now looked overhead. He didn't care for waiting on his associates. What he did care for, was the extra loot that may still be available. But even then they would be worthless. [Repeat]

So he observed the ponds. Seeing the pretty fishes sometimes swarm before they went back to lurking. The scenery itself he would appreciate but the ignorance he had in his eyes ushered away his interest for nature. What he just wanted now was move any damn muscle. And for a purpose. So he stood, reflecting on his job and what it is that he needed to be doing. "Hm..maybe I can bring back a fish for my girl. She loves fish." He chuckled to himself.

I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʀsᴏɴɪsᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ.
&&&&&&&&&&Jᴏᴜɴɪɴ //Tᴀɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜ // Ninjutsu
Gᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴀᴅ sᴛʀᴇssᴇᴅ
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ʙʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛᴇɴsᴇ
Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ғʀᴜsᴛʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ, ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅᴇ
Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ʙᴏɪʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴠᴇɪɴs
Fʟᴏᴏʀɪɴ', GO
Tʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪs sᴏ ғᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ, ᴍᴀɴ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ʀᴇᴀʟ
Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I ʙᴜɪʟᴛ
Wʜᴇɴ I ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ, ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟʟs

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:33 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂c н υ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 2 9 0 0
α c :: 6 9 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 6 5 / 5 4 5 (-80)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 0 8 5 / 0 8 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 15
sєηвση :: 15, 20
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι remember clearly being by the outpost, scouting out the area. The something happened. There was screaming inside the building, Jack was calling for help, and then? Well, I had pulled back my puppet to the trees and taken off my visor so I could hurry to his side.
-----Now I was at the edge of the forest staring out over several ponds. Every now and then, I caught sight of a flash of color from a pond. So there were fish there. Eagles hunted fish, grabbing them out of the water with their massive talons, so I would be able to make my scouting look natural, like it was hunting.
-----Because I could see someone there. Not well, but I could tell he was well built even from here, easily twice my size. And he didn't look like someone there to feed the fish. From my hidden place in the trees, I couldn't see any weapons on him, but I wasn't sure he didn't have one. His stance told me he was probably the cocky type, so, if I was found out, I could get lucky and he would mess up in being overconfident.
-----My problem was that Jack wasn't in sight. I didn't like that. What would happen if I couldn't hold my own against him? I would die. These were bandits, and well trained ones at that. There was no way he would show mercy, even if I was only eleven.
-----No, I had to hit him with my secret weapon and then bide my time. If I could hold my own for long enough, I could capture him without killing anyone or harming him further. Something told me it wouldn't work that way, but I had twenty shots. One of them had to hit, right? There was no way he could predict all of them.
-----First off, I pulled out my Ukiyo blade, and removed the brush, quickly writing on my arm the seals for the Bunshin Houin. The seal faded into my skin, completely disappearing. It would come back when I activated it.
-----I didn't like the idea of not being able to see directly around me, but I didn't have much of a choice. If this was the only enemy, then I would be fine.
-----But there were supposed to be eight, two for each of us.
-----Without knowing how many enemies I had, I couldn't risk not hearing. I needed to be somewhere I could hear but be hidden to watch. Backing up slowly so I wouldn't make a sound, I retreated to the base of a tree. To be safe, I poured some of the ink on the ground in front of the tree, underneath a bush and then used my skills in being part cat to climb up, hiding in the upper boughs. Finally I moved my puppet. With a twitch of the strings, it rose into the air again, flying up through the trees and up to the sky beyond.
-----I put the visor back on, effectively blinding myself to the world through my own eyes.
-----Immediately, I turned my bird's gaze to the man below. He seemed to be focused on the fish, so for now I was safe. I just had to see what he did. Maybe he didn't want to fight?
-----I barely stopped myself from laughing.

« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. (One New Message) ◄◄

Sooo... I have no idea what's going on anymore, so I'm just posting here and going to attempt to not die.

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Kugutsu no Jutsu [Puppetry Technique] - E-Rank (active)
• Currently Inactive - Bunshin Houin [Clone Sealing] - A
--Description: A glowing purple seal which is drawn upon the user's skin, encompassing all limbs. All clones in the area will submit to the will of the user, but retain their original abilities, techniques, etc.
Guild Description: After performing several handseals, a purple seal will spread across the skin of the user & pulse. After the pulse, a sphere will spread away from the user to encompass all bunshin types. Control of all current clones in the local area changes to the user. Stronger than a normal Maruton Fuuka Houin. Duration is until the clones die, but any chakra drain continues from the one stolen from

Redera Issun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:10 am
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Tadashi Omaeda

There were other reasons why he enjoyed this area. They were surrounded by different puddles. And a shinoibi's next greatest weapon was the environment. Hundreds of mirrors scattered about-- left anyone to enter exposed unless they were really good at camouflage. In Tadashi's case, he didn't need to worry about hiding. He was plenty confident. But what of those who opposed him? Orange placid eyes loomed over the waters. Observing the fish until he caught a glimpse-- How odd. Last he checked, there weren't any birds. An area like this wasn't always visited by them. So that alone made him wonder. Or maybe they're hiding as fish.. His false jaw was hinged. Smiling a crooked smile for a crooked man.

With his hands he initiated a jutsu. A personal favorite of his really, just to get the battle started. With it, the area would feel a swell difference. The fishes even, would start to act rather oddly. Not just those at the ponds, but the fliers above the skies even. Any other creature within this area would feel the effects. Including himself, but he was trained for this, wasn't he? He wasn't here to live life like nobody was watching. His methods were purely for the moment and would rather bash where the skies couldn't hold him.

Fʟᴏᴏʀɪɴ', GO

Tᴇᴄʜɴɪǫᴜᴇs Usᴇᴅ:
Teikiatsu no Jutsu [ Low Air Pressure Technique ]
Official Description: This technique makes the air pressure in an area drop dramatically.
Guild Description: Causes many different effects: Sleep, Nitrogen expansion, Cloud condensation, Stigmata, etc.

Tao-Benshin

OCC: Best of luck to us both!

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:49 pm
Suddenly the world around them began to change. The ponds began to turn green with filth, and the fish would swim around in fright before slowing, stilling, and floating belly up to the surface. The sand about the edges of some of the ponds turned black with rot and decay. The grass wilted and died, the air became rank with the scent of dying things and mold, trees wilted and became old, twisted and decayed, their leaves slowly falling from their limbs to blanket the moistened earth below. Mist rose from the grass and from the trees, from the very air, and as the rot spread throughout the training grounds and out beyond so, too did the mist. But that was not the most frightening part, no. It was that something else was within the mist as well. Things moved in the dark, shadows with vague forms that seemed to laugh as they came close and fled, weep with depression and sorrow, and shatter with utter insanity. But it always seemed on the edge of hearing, of sight, and never clearly came into focus before fleeing into the depths once more, only to appear moments, seconds, or minutes later, without plan or predetermined route. The sky above would darken, the sun slowly being overcome by dark, roiling clouds that cast the world into a much, much darker place.

►► O. O. C. (New Unread Mail) ◄◄

Illusionary Terrain → A Rank Genjutsu (Discipline raises it to S - rank)
→ By activating this genjutsu, Jack is able to alter the terrain for up to a mile [1 Mile] in diamater. The change is completely illusory, but can be changed into almost anything. Those affected see the world entirely as real, but those unaffected see the illusion as translucent, and may walk through it harmlessly.

Shadow, used to the illusions of Jack, is immune to this particular jutsu.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:21 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 7 0 / 5 4 5 (+5)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

sєηвση :: 15, 20 (-2)

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι'm not sure what made the man guess that an enemy was nearby. I hadn't given any sort of indication that I was. At least I'd thought. He didn't look my direction, so I hadn't made a sound, but for being so confident, he sure was paranoid. I saw the fish in the pond start to act strangely a moment before I felt the sudden change in the air. It felt like weight was being pushed down on me, subtle, but noticeable. The drop also caused currents to drop, making my puppet unstable. I pulled it back away from the clearing, though a little away from where I was.
-----It was the other change that I missed. At least, until I smelled it. The smell of rotting became present, though faint, and I quickly pulled off the visor. My eyes widened at the sight. I was seeing double of everything, though the second image was like the scent: barely there. Almost like a dream. I could see through the illusion.
-----Was this Jack's doing?
-----My head was starting to hurt, from worry, or the air pressure, or both.
-----No, I had to focus. My puppet was at the edge of the tree line. While the man was disoriented from the illusion, maybe... maybe I could hit him.
-----But if the puppet shot at him, he would know it was fake, and know where it was. Sort of. The illusion made the trees lose their leaves, so both it and I were hidden within objects that weren't there as far as the illusion was concerned.
-----Right.
-----Taking a deep breath to calm myself. I put the visor back over my eyes, my ears standing straight and alert for signs of danger. Through the bird's eye I could see my target. I had always had good aim with a bow, so I had to pray that my aim was good here.
-----The bird opened its beak and fired one of the poisoned senbon, quickly followed by a second, aimed a little over.
-----I had made the poison myself by using common ivy. I'd soaked the senbon in it for something close to a month before putting them in my puppet. The poison caused shortness of breath, spasms and nausea, and, eventually paralysis and coma. It rarely killed, which is why I had chosen it.

In the situation one of the senbon hit, here's the time scale:
-- 2 posts – Difficulty Breathing
-- 5 posts – Convulsions and Vomiting
-- 10 posts – Paralysis
-- 15 posts – Coma (50% chance per post until treatment is administered)
-- Roll 10-sided dice. Coma occurs if an odd number is rolled.
-- Person can still survive after coma if found in a reasonable amount of time.

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
--Description: A glowing purple seal which is drawn upon the user's skin, encompassing all limbs. All clones in the area will submit to the will of the user, but retain their original abilities, techniques, etc.
Guild Description: After performing several handseals, a purple seal will spread across the skin of the user & pulse. After the pulse, a sphere will spread away from the user to encompass all bunshin types. Control of all current clones in the local area changes to the user. Stronger than a normal Maruton Fuuka Houin. Duration is until the clones die, but any chakra drain continues from the one stolen from

Redera Issun

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:53 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Tadashi Omaeda[NPC]

Sweet disposition. The environment around him suddenly turned stagnant. The fish he was looking at rose up. The sickness among the other fishes and creatures within the ponds rising on their backs. The scent was rather odd, for it was messing with him. "Heeh? Such nasty weather.." Confused, he kept looking at all the subtle changes, somehow not able to register that it was a bit TOO strange. Then the skies above was growing dark. But it wasn't just the scenery.. Something was about to make him really paranoid. His easy psychology was shot up by the eerie voices and scuttling forms that kept missing his peripherals. His face then crossed a frown. "Tch.."

He didn't want to be on ground forever. And it wasn't like he was well hidden anyway. So he might as well just scope on higher level. But would he do it through trees? Probably not. With his hands he formed the signs to perform some terrain busting jutsu followed by a stomp. And from his stomp shot up a steep rock. Shale, smooth. He was already a meter up until he felt something sting him by the calf. Quickly he shot a glance at his leg, pulling it out. In his hands a crushed senbon. The material within it was something too scarce for him to tell what it was. And the rate he was going up still, made it harder for him to even estimate the trajectory. Stung by an unknown needle, and not knowing where his enemy was--will become troubling.

He grinned. Massaging his neck with that same crooked but endearing grin. "I guess my girl will have to wait a bit longer for me.." By now he was a little over forty feet. Over and about he looked on. Searching the ponds and the trees, though they looked dead. Leafless and bare, the barks were probably nothing too. And his eyes were fixated on the hallucinations of seeing dark figures here and there. He had not yet seen who it was that caused this but.. Tadashi was not so keen. And then he started to mutter some incoherent things. Likely from seeing something unnatural.

Fʟᴏᴏʀɪɴ', GO

Tᴇᴄʜɴɪǫᴜᴇs Usᴇᴅ:
Sekkai Saka [ Rock Hill Creation ]
Official Description: A large hill made of rock is created. The slope is very steep and made of non-grip-able shale rock. It is useful as a defensible platform to perform other techniques from. For every rank, the hill goes up 15 feet.
Guild Description: The user stomps a foot, causing the earth to rise them up to the designated effect.

Tao-Benshin

OCC: Mohoho!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:17 am
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 7 5 / 5 4 5 (+5)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

sєηвση :: 15, 18

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι was lucky the senbon hit. If he had gone up any faster, I would have missed. But it hit and I cheered silently. I just had to survive long enough for the paralysis to take effect, then it would be over. I'd launched two, but had only seen one hit, which meant the other had probably fallen into one of the ponds. Either way, it disappeared into the great blue--now black--yonder.
-----Now what was I supposed to do? I could attack him, weaken him so maybe the poison would work faster. It took only a few minutes, maybe two, for it to become difficult to breathe. But I would be putting myself into the line of fire. He could use ninjutsu. I had seen fuuton in the form of the change in air pressure, and doton now from the pillar. Maybe it was best to stay where I was, because the low air pressure was making my head hurt. I had ink around the base of the tree in case he came from below, the clone seal if he tried to attack with clones, and I could make a defense for above as well. Lifting the visor, I carefully pulled out my sketchbook and I held it ready to call a beast from it.
-----My hands were shaking. I didn't want to kill anyone, but if he found me, it would come down to kill or be killed. It was pretty clear to me he wasn't interested in settling this peacefully. I pulled down the visor again so I could watch him.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

-- 10 posts – Paralysis

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Redera Issun

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Tabs. Staying on top of his game, Tadashi couldn't prolong the thought of being the loser here. Sucking in his cheeks, he thought about this. A broken needle. An irritating headache, and now his chest and shoulders were starting to palpate with his difficulty breathing. Somewhere around this area, there was something out there to hurt him. Then again, it didn't have to be a person. Immediately the bandit wondered if there were traps. Maybe the mist--No.. He knew the terrain fairly well. After all, him and his cohorts raided it here back and forth. Traps would have been the first thing he would have considered.

Under the illusion still, his eyes occasionally twitched as though something was haunting his peripherals. "Shiiiiit....who's out there...huh?!" His voice a song by the magistrates but the fear and juvenile harshness was grating in his tone. His adam's apple beneath his skinflex mask was shaking. Even a grown man could grow nervous. Especially now that he was starting to feel sick. Mixed with aggravation along with uneasiness, he slicked his hair back, shuddering with stress as he probably would get no answer from his assailant. His eyes were wide and his face was tight. "Zzzzeeegh....! ******** this.." Fingertips scraping down his face (starting to get pissed off), one tip hanging below his eyelid. Crazy. Dark. Solemn. "I'll bust somebody's property...do what I want...nobody's stopping me."

The way he was feeling, Tadashi wasn't about to sleuth out his enemy. So what does he do? He put his hands together and began to create several hand signs. If he didn't like the scenery of the picture--he was gonna go change it. Replacing the terrain that was haunting him with his own design, reality ended to his will as with the scenery. Though honestly, it was as though he was animating his horrors by adding a large swamp to it. Already the area around him was swallowed up with his swamp. Very much beneath him was the moat that no one dared to sink in. Trees itself along with the hill he stood in would soon sink. Karma was a b***h--but this b*****d felt better knowing that it would hurt getting just desserts. Guys like him never learned. At any rate, there wouldn't be much left. Standing on top of shoal hill, a hand ontop of his asthmatic chest, he looked down. Watching the slight trees already submerging beneath. There wouldn't be much surface left. Something had to come out, if it didn't sink under asphyxiation already.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴏғ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

Tᴇᴄʜɴɪǫᴜᴇs Usᴇᴅ:
Yomi Numa [ Swamp of the Underworld ]
Official Description: Doton • Yomi Numa is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Sannin Jiraiya utilizing the Earth element. After forming the needed handseals, a vast swamp can appear beneath his target to sink and kill them. The enemy is unable to move once trapped within the swamp.
Guild Description: Several handsigns are flashed before a swamp is converted out of the earth around the user. The size of the swamp is equal to 3 large Master Summonings in width, with the summonings sticking up half-way out of the swamp. Normal shinobi stuck within the swamps are forced to move normally (waist deep), as the Water Walking Jutsu is negated within its bounds. Lasts for 5 of the user's posts.

Tao-Benshin

OCC: Mohoho!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:30 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 2 5 / 5 4 5 (-50)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhe situation turned significantly worse with my enemy's next technique. There was a jerk from below. I pulled off the head set to look, only to find that the ground had turned into a thick, muddy swamp. And it was massive, enveloping the entire area. Was that why he had chosen such a high perch? Naturally the tower of earth would get sucked into the swamp as well, but it would take longer. I was only maybe twenty five feet off of the ground.
-----I needed to get higher.
-----How, though, without being seen? I needed to create a distraction. I couldn't control my puppet well at the distance I was, since it was out of my sight range, so I would have to come up with something else. Glancing down one more time to judge the amount of time I had, I placed the head set once more over my eyes.
-----The puppet lifted off, pushing up and out of the trees, higher even than the man on the earthen tower, and flew straight for him. However, before it reached him, I diverted its course upward and released the ink compartment. With a single hand sign, the ink pulled apart into hundreds of small warping orbs. Then, I directed them at the jounin. They were more annoying than damaging, but the farther they flew, the more momentum they had, and could turn into the equivalent of being hit by rocks.
-----I returned my puppet to the trees, landing in a different location, and pulled off the visor. Flipping the pages of my sketchbook, I opened it to a page full of clone drawings. With the proper hand seal, I activated two of them. Immediately they took off in opposite direction, intent on causing as much noise as possible while I found a safer place to hide.
-----But where should I go? I had to stay off of the ground, and going forward wasn't an option because it was an open field, now a swamp. If I stayed high in the trees and remained in the shadows of the illusion Jack had cast, maybe I wouldn't be spotted. I stuffed my visor and my sketchbook back in my bag and jumped to the nearest branch of the tree beside me, heading toward what looked to be some higher trees on the other side of the clearing.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

-- 10 posts – Paralysis

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Ink Projectiles - D-Rank
-- Using this jutsu the user can create an almost infinite number of projectiles to hurl at their opponent, or to counter any thrown object. The ability to counter thrown weapons comes from the use of chakra in the jutsu. As the projectiles come in contact with something harder than them, which is pretty much anything other than skin, the break down into a sticky black goo that causes any flying object to loose it's aerodynamic properties and fall from the sky.
• (x2) Sumi Bunshin no Jutsu [Ink Clone Technique] - C-Rank
Similar to the other clone techniques, this one also makes a clone of the user. Sai draws himself and doing so the clone becomes life sized. However, the clone will turn back to ink once enough damage has been received.

• (Active) Kugutsu no Jutsu [Puppetry Technique] - E-Rank
• (Inactive) Bunshin Houin [Clone Sealing] - A-Rank
-- A glowing purple seal which is drawn upon the user's skin, encompassing all limbs. All clones in the area will submit to the will of the user, but retain their original abilities, techniques, etc.
Guild Description: After performing several handseals, a purple seal will spread across the skin of the user & pulse. After the pulse, a sphere will spread away from the user to encompass all bunshin types. Control of all current clones in the local area changes to the user. Stronger than a normal Maruton Fuuka Houin. Duration is until the clones die, but any chakra drain continues from the one stolen from.

Redera Issun

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:20 am
Redera Issun

Tadashi would feel a stronger presence arrive in the form of a clone, standing in view. Once Tadashi made eye contact, the clone would speak "You are to retreat for now....go to the others. Go with them and leave. Our hopes for this have soured...a useless endeavor." the clone spoke like he was in a tunnel and soon vanished, no distinct features expressed.

((Consider this mission ended. Enemy shinobi/bandits, retreat if you can. All Kiri shinobi may gather evidence (if any) and return to the outpost then return to the village.))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:39 pm

He saw a bird! But with his disorientation reeling his senses, he wasn't sure where next it then headed. Having only seen where it initially flew out of. Though, that was when the rest of his little concentration had been broken by the arrival of someone unwanted. "Haagh?!" He grunted, from the clone's surprise yet severely disappointing news. After all that rigor mortis, he was expected to pull out? But while his attention was redirected else where, Tadashi had felt something abrasive pelt at his body. Before he could fully turn around to address the attack, some of the orbs had struck his head. Enough to daze and injure his cognitive functions, he slipped off his shoal hill. Falling.

His eyes rolled back behind his head. Blood likely pooling behind his head and the rest of his body. He was in a world of his own. He's been up in the sky all alone. He was ready to go.. Before his body landed in the swamp, he thought of his girlfriend. Sorry baby... A rugged smile switched his battered features. If he were to sink now, he'd be lost.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴏғ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

Tᴇᴄʜɴɪǫᴜᴇs Usᴇᴅ:

Tao-Benshin

OCC: I fought a very clever opponent.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:24 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 5 5 / 5 4 5 (-70)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----мy heart and mind were both racing with fear. What if he saw me? What if I fell into the swamp below? On top of that, there had still been no sign of the second enemy there was supposed to have been. Did one of the others have to face three of the bandits on their own? These thoughts overlayed with a multitude of possible scenarios and what I could do and outcomes--I leaped to the next branch, and slipped, my feet falling out from under me. The branch I had been aiming for passed me, and I hit and bounced off of another, but grabbed it as I fell off.
-----My bag was unbalancing me. I couldn't let it go. All of my money and supplies were in it. Grunting in pain from my straining arm, I shifted the pack off of my shoulder and hooked it over one of the nearby thinner branches before hauling myself up. Fighting to catch my breath, I looked toward the earthen tower at the center of the clearing.
-----I looked just in time to see the man falling, the ink orbs I'd created now just hitting the tower uselessly. He feel with a dull splash into the swamp he had created. No... Had I killed another person?
-----No. Nothing said he was dead. And even if he had died in the fall, no one should be left to that. He still deserved a proper burial at least. But how could I get to him without getting stuck in the swamp myself?
-----The earth release shunshin no jutsu allowed me to even move through stone using it. The swamp was created with a doton jutsu, so it would be on the same level... right? It was the only idea I had. He would be too heavy to carry for someone my size, but the shunshin should still allow me to get out with him.
-----I quickly deactivated the chakra strings to my puppet. Looking down at the tree to memorize what it looked like, I made the hand sign and shunshin'ed to the man in the thick water.
-----I sank pretty deep in almost instantly. My feet hadn't touched the bottom and it was almost chest deep, so I wouldn't be able to move effectively, but my light weight kept me from sinking any deeper. I fought my way over to the man, grabbing hold of him to keep his head above the liquid. I could hardly move him though. He was just pushing me further under. Pulling my hand free of the muck, I made the and seal for the shunshin once more, and moved both myself and him out.
-----Thankfully we ended up on solid ground, mud spewing out around us. I coughed, spitting out a mouthful of the stuff, and shook myself to chase off any shock from seeping in. I still had to get the man to the outpost. Looking down at myself, I assessed my situation. My shoulder was throbbing and my hand torn up from catching myself on the branch, but it wasn't anything major. Along with that, I would probably have a nice bruise from the fall itself. Ironically enough, nothing was caused by the fight itself, aside from a pounding headache. That came from lack of sleep too, however. It was hard to tell if anything else was wrong, though, because I was covered in a thick layer of muck.
-----I wasn't even going to try carrying the man on my own. I quickly made the hand seals for the shadow clone jutsu, creating two clones. One grabbed his legs and the other lifted his waist off of the ground. I lifted him by his shoulders, and we made our slow progress to the outpost. I think I was going in the right direction anyway.

[Exits.]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

I don't know if your character is alive or not, Shadow isn't the type to just leave someone to die, so he had to save either him or his body.

-- 10 posts – Paralysis

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• (x2) Doton: Shunshin no Jutsu [Earth Release: Instant Movement Technique]
-- Nearly exactly like the Maruton version of Shunshin, this one allows unimpeded access through all forms of non-chakra based rock, up to the normal allowed distance. Rock that is in the way will be spewed out to the available area around it. All forms of Shunshin can only be used thrice per battle.
• (x2 clones) Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [Shadow Clone Technique]
-- This technique creates a solid clone of the user, unlike the empty ones formed from the traditional Bunshin no Jutsu. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two decent blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created to appear in the same condition as the original did when he/she performed the technique itself. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original even by the Byakugan- because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance.
-- Creates a solid clone which is able to interact with the environment, and perform any technique that the user knows. The strength of each clone is dependent on the actual number of clones formed. If two clones are made, they each possess one half (1/2) the strength of the original, four clones- one forth (1/4), etc. For simplicity reasons, rather than having to split the chakra pool evenly amongst user and clones, whenever a technique is performed by a clone, the allotted chakra cost is taken from the original, overall pool. (If the original has 100 available chakra, and a clone performs a technique that costs 10, the available amount of chakra becomes 90.) Shadow clones cannot be told apart by doujutsu. When a clone is dispersed, any knowledge it gained while active is transferred to the original only, no other clones. Rather than costing [40] chakra to perform, each clone created costs [25] chakra. Up to three (3) clones can be created per usage of this technique.

• (Inactive) Bunshin Houin [Clone Sealing] - A-Rank
-- A glowing purple seal which is drawn upon the user's skin, encompassing all limbs. All clones in the area will submit to the will of the user, but retain their original abilities, techniques, etc.
-- After performing several handseals, a purple seal will spread across the skin of the user & pulse. After the pulse, a sphere will spread away from the user to encompass all bunshin types. Control of all current clones in the local area changes to the user. Stronger than a normal Maruton Fuuka Houin. Duration is until the clones die, but any chakra drain continues from the one stolen from.

Redera Issun

古[} Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff