Will someone PLEASE explain what God-modding is to Kor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonLadySesshomaru

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:21 pm
The humanoid is clueless to what God-modding really is. His definition of god-modding is this:
1) No Godmodding (Definition of Godmodding: Any non-God character playing the emulating the abilities of a God by doing or knowing things they can't do/know. God-modding for Gods basically is no controlling other characters w/o permission first and no knowing things that you don't already know w/o good explanation for how said knowledge was obtained.)

He doesn't understand that God-modding is not about the use of Gods, but how you actually RP.

This is how he got DISQUALIFIED in the fight we had on another guild.

He wants a no-holds barred fight with me, which I don't mind, but he god-mods, and to be honest, cheats like there is no tomorrow (another reason he was disqualified).. Link to the previous fight can be provided if you want to see the last fight.

PLEASE. I will RP with him here, but only if he learns correct terminology and what REAL RP'ing is.

Here is his set of rules he wants for the fight:
Rules for the RPers Wrote:
1) No Godmodding (Definition of Godmodding: Any non-God character playing the emulating the abilities of a God by doing or knowing things they can't do/know. God-modding for Gods basically is no controlling other characters w/o permission first and no knowing things that you don't already know w/o good explanation for how said knowledge was obtained.)
2) No Meta-Gaming: Knowing things only because your RPer knows them. You can only know such things if you have a good explanation for also knowing them.
3) Dice Magic Shall be used to determine if attacks land or miss. Dice Roll of 1-10 shall be used per attack or counterattack. Attacks that can't miss are allowed tho only 2 attacks per character and said attacks can be countered. Dice Roll: 1-6 (Attack Lands [can be blocked/countered, but blocker's RPer must Dice Roll a 1-6 for the block/counter to work); Dice Roll: 7-8 (Attack is Blocked or Countered); Dice Roll 9-10: (Attack Misses). If multiple attacks or blocks/counters are performed in quick succession then a dice must be rolled for each and the die representing each attack goes in order of which attack, counterattack, or block came first in the post.
4) Both RPers get up to 3 Fight Mods of their choice to Moderate the RP battle. If an RPer believes that the rules have been broken then they may call in a Fight Mod to Moderate and determine if they are right. If a Fight Mod says that rules have been broken and an RPer disagrees then they may request a veto procedure and to get a veto then 3 other Fight Mods must agree to veto the previous Fight Mod's Ruling. If a Fight Mod makes multiple unfair rulings then 3 Fight Mods can ban said Fight Mod.
5) I, Shon Branin, am fine with any of the 3 options for RP Character Rules therefore the set that we will abide by is the one that DLS's RPer chooses.
6) All rules must be negotiated b4 the fight begins and no rules may be added afterwards unless both RPers and the Fight Mods allow a new rule to be added mid-fight. Any new rule that is added will only apply from that moment after and won't apply to previous parts of the RP.

3 Options of RP Characters Rules Wrote:

Option 1 Wrote:
1) There are no rules except this one.

Option 2 Wrote:
1) RPers may use seconds (examples: DLS's Dragons, Pokemon, Kor's Net Navi, etc.), but no allies.
2) No limitations on character's abilities, techniques, transformations, etc will be allowed. Both characters are authorized to fight with their full range of abilities, techniques, transformations, etc.
3) The fight doesn't end until one participant is dead.
4) There are no other rules.

Option 3 Wrote:
1) No outside help is allowed including seconds and allies.
2) No limitations on character's abilities, techniques, transformations, etc will be allowed. Both characters are authorized to fight with their full range of abilities, techniques, transformations, etc.
3) The fight doesn't end until one participant is dead.
4) There are no other rules.

As far as I can tell, these rules make it so he can win, and no one else can- because HIS profile claims he can regenerate so long as even 1 cell of his being exists- and he cannot be destroyed, even by dropping his body into a blue star (Which even DBZ's Broly could not withstand!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:41 pm
Kor stated his usable profile to be:
Kor Character Profile Wrote: All of this was basically from DBZ, Code Geass Bleach:
Transformations: Oozaru and Golden Oozaru, All Legendary Super Saiyan Transformations and Hallowification.

Abilities: Can Fly, Legendary Zenkai (insane increases of power during fights and even larger increases after near death experiences/death_itself), Regeneration (Need at least 1 Living Cell to still exist), Can Survive in Outer Space and Underwater w/o the Need to Breath, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Magic Materialism, Absolute Obedience Geass, Bestowing Black Geass unto others, Automorphic Imbibement (Can Copy and Integrate DNA of enemies he touches that would better him overall so he can obtain Genetic Traits and Abilities that would improve him as a Legendary Neo-Saiyan), and Automatic Life Revival (obtained via Automorphic Imbibement).

Techniques: Various Ki Based Attacks, Kaio-ken, Instant Translocation, Instant Transmission, Various Soul Reaper Kido Attacks, and Alchemy.

Weapons & Armor: His Zanpakto, 1000 Sets of Interchangeable Armor and Weapon Sets (I'll list all the ones that he might consider using in this fight): Dragonsbane Armor and Weapon Set, Demonsbane Armor and Weapon Set, Mechanized GunTech Armor and Weapon Set, Godsbane Armor and Weapon Set, Mechanized Phantomizer Armor and Weapon Set, Mechanized Technomancer Armor and Weapon Set, & Drain-Thief Armor and Weapon Set

Zanpakto Shikai Abilities: Complete Control of All Spacial Aspects of 7 Universes of His Choice

Zanpakto Bankai Abilities: Complete Control of All Spacial and Time Aspects of 7 Universes of His Choice
========================================================
Take a look at that folks... How can anyone defend against someone that? 1000 sets of interchangeable armor that he can change up at anytime from 7 universes that are not specified- his choice of course. Oh and he never listed which of the 1000 sets of armor he would use. until it was on and he was fighting.
-Complete control of all Spacial and time aspects of 7 universes of his choice? Give a Demon a break.... It was in the rules that we were not allowed to use that for attacks or defensive moves, but he still put in he was going to use it. We were only allowed to similar any abilities as long as they kept us IN the set arena that had a force field around it. No 7 universes were to used/no spacial or time aspects.. I think you get the idea.

And get a grip on this one... HE ATTACKED WHILE TOTALLY UNCONSCIOUS! That's right, He was out cold, To attack, he used a trick from- another ANIME that he didn't have in his profile to attack

TSSA Leader: Kor

Kor gets knocked out by the attack and shortly after being poked and kicked by DLS his subconscious reacts and he starts moving about while unconscious.

Unconcious Kor (sleep talking): "Broly don't make me laugh. That level of attack can't kill me."

The unconscious Kor responds to DLS by attacking back with a very powerful Ki Punch while unconscious tho in his dream state he thinks he is fighting Broly as he is fighting Broly in his dream. The punch lands a hit on it's target by some miracle sending DLS flying towards one of the walls of the arena barrier and Kor proceeds to trash talk against 'Broly'.

Unconcious Kor (sleep talking): "Ha you can't even dodge a simple punch Broly or were you just being cocky and thinking that you could take the hit."

(That one he attributed to Rock Lee from Naruto)  

DemonLadySesshomaru

Aged Hunter

DemonLadySesshomaru

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:49 pm
Here is my complete profile for the fight:and the rules set forth:
OK This is the Fight Arena
1.FUMAHIKO WILL REFEREE
2 There will be force field set up to avoid leaving the arena by the combatants and to keep anyone else from entering- that means NO ONE ELSE.
3. There will be no Seconds allowed on the field of battle until one of the combatants have been knocked out or incapacitated. The Seconds will enter the field for the expressed purpose of attending the injured combatant and if necessary will call the battle if the combatant cannot continue.
4. There will be NO USE OF YGO Cards or Pokemon. The Combatants will state their abilities at the beginning of the fight!
5. No Gods will interfere or aid either combatant before, during or after the fight. I have already told Kronos of this rule. My Grandfather agrees with this and anyone attempting to violate this rule will be banished to a nether region for a millenium by him!
6 If I catch either combatant blatantly breaking rules 3,4 or 5, the fight will be ended and a winner declared; there will be no godmodding!

SPECIAL CONDITIONS:

DLS- You may not Phase out of this Universe to avoid hits, but you may phase out within the arena - for example, you may teleport/telekinesis yourself anywhere within the arena. This is because you have that innate ability and do not require portals or wormholes. Since it is part of your natural being, your inability to be physically touched by your opponent due to your energy field is in place. This does not preclude you from be injured by weapons.
DLS weapons two dual sided swords made of Dragon scales and your whip of fire. The swords can channel the energy bolts which are self-generated and thrown. Your claws are razor sharp and emit acid, same as in Dragon Form. Teleportation/telekinesis is an innate ability, but limited to within the arena, but your speed is not limited, only the area you can travel. Dragon form is 100 meters tall includes Acid Teeth/Fire Breathing, can also throw energy blasts, has virtually impenetrable scaled skin, razor sharp claws, agility and lightning speed flying. You MAY NOT use your TELEPATHY to influence your opponent's actions.

Dragon children will not enter the arena unless you are injured/incapacitated, and then only as your "Seconds" to aid you and remove you from the Field of Battle. They will not fight. If ATTACKED, THE ATTACKER WILL BE KILLED- SECONDS ARE UNDER REFEREE PROTECTION.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:50 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
Sounds some weeaboo fanfaction s**t.

On whose part? Kors? Because that's what I though it sounded like too, not a legitimate RP Fighting profile  

DemonLadySesshomaru

Aged Hunter

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:51 pm
DemonLadySesshomaru
Leprechaun_Sean

On whose part? Kors? Because that's what I though it sounded like too, not a legitimate RP Fighting profile

what's this for anyway?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:17 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
DemonLadySesshomaru
Leprechaun_Sean

what's this for anyway?
Kor wants a no holds barred, to the death fight with me here on the guild. He posted on the GAH forum something and made sure that I knew about it so that I would join just to issue the challenge. But he doesn't know the first thing about real RP'ing. rules  

DemonLadySesshomaru

Aged Hunter

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:24 pm
DemonLadySesshomaru
Leprechaun_Sean
DemonLadySesshomaru
Leprechaun_Sean

what's this for anyway?
Kor wants a no holds barred, to the death fight with me here on the guild. He posted on the GAH forum something and made sure that I knew about it so that I would join just to issue the challenge. But he doesn't know the first thing about real RP'ing. rules

Well if he's made to be that way, I think it's a joke. Like he's just fooling around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:25 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
DemonLadySesshomaru
Leprechaun_Sean
DemonLadySesshomaru
Leprechaun_Sean

what's this for anyway?

Well if he's made to be that way, I think it's a joke. Like he's just fooling around.
Thank you, I concur completely. He is not actually trying to fight me, he is trying to humiliate me, which cannot happen.  

DemonLadySesshomaru

Aged Hunter

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:14 pm
Godmodding is someone entering god mode.

Okay, god modding is making a character too strong (Giving them no weakness, infinite amount of knowledge, too strong) controlling someone else's character, autohitting, always dodging.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:14 pm
So...why don't you just turn it down, then...? RPing is supposed to be fun. If you don't want to do a fighting RP with him because you feel like it won't be fun, then don't do one. He can't force you to RP with him.

Also, have you tried to explain God-modding to him yourself first, through PMs or some other private correspondence, or gotten a third party who knows both of you to do it? Because taking it public in the forum like this seems like an attack on him rather than a frank discussion of his RPing style, and that's not cool.

Yes, his character sounds obscenely overpowered. But your profile isn't up, or if it is it's in a wildly different format, so I am not sure what the expectations are.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:03 am
Well then if it's a contest to see who have the bigger d**k, then just do it. Use logic manipulation. Create a block that you can't lift, then lift it. ******** LOGIC  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games