Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Little Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peaceskees

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:13 pm
████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████

Hello!

I'm new to this guild (but not to role playing) and would love to get a 1x1 up and going.

A Few Rules ::

- I do Yaoi and Straight role plays. I'm not used to Yuri, but if you can convince me, then I might do one.
- NO ONE LINERS. I post at least two paragraphs per post and try to mirror my partners posts.
- I can double up. The idea of playing two character is fun to me.
- I play male or female, but that doesn't mean I want to be the male all the time.
- Pretty posts <3 They don't have to be spectacular, just your character's picture and name, along with anything that makes your character unique.
- Interesting plot twists. I want a partner who will talk to me about any ideas they have for our role play, it's the best way to have a fun experience.

Now the pairings! Bold are the parts I want to be, I can be persuaded to change my mind. ::

New Dorm mate x New Dorm mate
Baby Sitter x Rowdy Teen
Human x Werewolf (Plot for Yaoi) heart
Twins
Neko x Human heart
Ghost x Human heart
House Cat x Stray Cat heart
New Kid x Popular
Master x Slave
Kidnapped x Kidnapper
Prince/Princess x Servant
Prince/Princess x Commoner (Plot for Yaoi) heart
Mermaid x Human
Demon x Human
Pirate/Sailor x Stowaway/Passenger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:16 pm
l3onna

biggrin Can we do the kidnapped x kidnapper one? I've always wanted to try roleplaying a criminal, but I never thought of adding a deeper connection between those two.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Peaceskees

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:20 pm
Yaneza-kun
l3onna

biggrin Can we do the kidnapped x kidnapper one? I've always wanted to try roleplaying a criminal, but I never thought of adding a deeper connection between those two.

Sure thing, just as long as you fit the rules. Have any idea for as for the plot? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:39 pm
l3onna
Yaneza-kun
l3onna

Sure thing, just as long as you fit the rules. Have any idea for as for the plot? emotion_kirakira

Hmm. The kidnapped one has to be of importance to be kidnapped in the first place, right?

I'm really one of those unimaginative people who would follow a guideline then deviate according to the current circumstances. I don't know if that's good or bad.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:07 pm
l3onna

xHey! I've been dying to start a new role play. My others are getting a bit slow, but still going at least. Anyways I would like to do either the twins the ghost x human or demon x human. I'm active on almost every day sometimes off for a day or two. I'm also a semi/mirror literate role player. You must quote me for a response or I'm never going to, I'll quote you as well so we can keep the role play going. I love making my post pretty I believe it shows the characters style a little more. I love doing yaoi's and yuri's, but you aren't used to yuri we wont do one unless you ask.

Now I listed some plots down below in spoilers if you are interested or want to change one a bit before we start, like making it a yoai or something, I don't care.

P.S. These plots below I stole from my role plays that died before they truly began because the other person didn't respond. So there are names of characters that were mine. You can play that character and keep the name if you so choose, if not then you can play the part and create your own character for it.

- - - Ghost x Human - - -
In this world of ours there are things we can't see or understand. Strange occurrences happen in everyday life, like a sudden death, wishes, or things like faith and luck. These all happen because of things people can't see, but some can.

Long ago a girl named Konata Homuri died by a car accident at the age of sixteen. When she died, she woke up to look down at her body broken and bloody. She reached out to herself then a man ran up to her body. The girls hand passed right through his body. She stood up shocked and looked at a store window. She couldn't see her reflection no one could even see her. How can they? Konata is now a ghost.

This ghost wondered trying to find why she is still here. As a ghost she saw other beings, ones with wings of different shading between white and black. Some had strange tails and horns, others glowed and were small floating around. She stopped one of them, an angel. She asked the angel why she hasn't left this world. The angel told Konota that she isn't done living. The angel then vanished and non of the others gave her a clue of what to do. Isn't done living, what is that suppose to mean? She thought and continued to wonder. One day she spotted her friends heading to school. She followed and watched. Wishing she was back in her old class with them.

Konata watched over her friends in school. After they graduated she stayed and roamed the halls. She isn't done living... Years and years have pasted and she continues to stay at the school, not finding her answer. One day a boy named _____ noticed her in his classes in the back of the class. He didn't see that she was different, looked like everyone else through his eyes. At lunch this boy finds her and begins to talk with her. Konata was surprise. He could see her. It's impossible for so long she tried to get others attention but they couldn't see her. _____ started to talk to her every day. He soon developed a crush on Konata, but he still doesn't know she is a ghost and she hasn't told him. One day somebody asked _____ why he is always talking to himself. _____ is surprised and tries to point out that Konata is sitting right next to him. The person tells him no one is there and _____ realizes that she is a ghost. Will he still like her? Or is he going to ignore her from now on?

- - - Demon x Human - - -
Some time ago a little girl was just walking in the forest, to get some flowers. She enjoyed flowers a lot and always put them around her home. She also began to landscape a garden in her back yard. Going through the forest this day she stop and saw a demon at the tree. He looked injured hurt. The little girl went to him not caring what he is and brought him back to her house. No one was home at the time, but she started to tend to his injuries. This demon began to like the little girl then on. Everyday they meet but soon things got complicated when the other demons found out about it there meetings. So the demons had to remove the girls memories of him and never showed his face to her again. Years has past and the demon still thinks of the girl he met in the forest. The little girl was now an adult working at her own flower shop in a small town. What will happen when they meet again?

P.P.S. And yes I don't have one for twins but I have a small idea. if you want to hear it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:16 pm
Tricky Kiddo

I actually really like the Ghost x Human one.
The idea sounds like so much fun c:
I'd be happy to play the ghost seeing boy.  

Peaceskees

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:27 pm
l3onna

Okay would you like me to make the topic?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:32 pm
Tricky Kiddo
l3onna

Okay would you like me to make the topic?

Yes please!  

Peaceskees

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:03 pm
l3onna

Alright here is the link.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23908951#355640961