Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Troubles in Black Wood (needs two male characters maybe)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:16 am
User Image

Troubles in Black Wood

Our story begins on a stormy, dark night. This night a girl Victoria, was driving home with her mother from a gig. It was a great show.. Probably Victoria's best show yet. As the car turned a corner, a strange animal got in the road, making Victoria's mother swerve of the road and into a tree. Instantly Victoria was drug out with the dead body of her mother. At first Victoria thought that someone was pulling her out to save her, but it was two overly large wolves. She could see their large golden eyes shine as their teeth sunk into her shoulders. As if to answer her screams for help, she saw a male figure with softly lit up blue eyes chase the wolves away. After that, she passed out and woke up in a hospital.

Having no one to watch over her, Victoria moves in with her father. He left her and her mother when she was five, so she didn't really know him. She also didn't know that he had recently gotten married and had a stepson, along with the stepsons best friend pretty much living with them too.

The stepson's best friend acts weird around Victoria. He'd avoid too much eye contact, and conversation. Her stepbrother acted weird too. When ever she'd mention these strange... creatures she saw, they'd both quickly change the subject. Victoria was convinced that werewolves had attacked her that night, and had a feeling that her stepbrother's best friend is that male that saved her. She believes he's a vampire, and believes her stepbrother my be one too. And if those were werewolves that bit her, why didn't she change?

As time passes, Victoria continues to search for answers and get the truth out of the boys. As she gets involved into their super natural world, the three just keep finding trouble. It's not all bad though right? The stepbrother's friend falls in love with Victoria. Well, drama is even found here... Victoria's stepbrother also falls for her, and Victoria has feelings for both of them. Who will win her heart though?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:17 am
In this role play I'll play as Victoria. If you don't want to play both the stepbrother and is best friend, then I can play one of them, or maybe someone else can? The two boy's are Vampires other than that use your creativity for who they are.

Like anyone, I do have requirements.

1) First being that you PM me all profiles and title it, Cool . Please don't post here.

2) Be able to post at least two+ paragraphs each post.

3) Be active and post at least once or twice a day.

4) Make colored posts with you characters' pictures.

5) Lastly, do NOT godmod me!

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:18 am
Make your profile kind of like this. ^^

User Image

My name is.....: Victoria Bell
I am....: Sixteen and half
My race...?: ??? I'm just a human..
My passed...?: Well, at five, my father ditched me and mom. My mother raised me on her own and you know, we couldn't have been happier. My mother being artsie, I followed in her foot steps. I got into art and music, I even got into fantasy books.. After I turned fifteen is when I started taking things to the next level I joined a rock band, Misfortune, and traveled around state a lot. It was fun playing shows and making a name for the band. For a year, everything was seeming great. I was in a cool and and entered my art in art shows. Life was simple. Until one night driving home after a show with the band. We crashed into a tree and next thing I know, large canine jaws were biting into my shoulder and dragging me away. I swear heard my mothers cries, but she was dead. Then, he came and saved me. Whoever he is. All I remember are those glowing blue eyes. Now I'm here with two suspicious guys that seem to have answers but wont speak. They can't hide forever, and I already see what's going on. A little at least.

How I act...: Typically kind and loving. I'm brave and not afraid of a lot. I'm also a very open happy person. However, I'm not so happy lately..but more stressed and on edge. Or sad that's understandable though..

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games