Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Blaze of Glory Dueling Range: Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:02 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

House: Gryffindor{|}Dueler{|}Fifth Year

Theo listened to the older girl as seemed to be contemplating her decision, by the end of it, she seemed to have convinced herself that she would be alright with it. He was glad too, because what would Alex say if he pulled her all the way to Hogsmeade and they couldn't even do what they planned to do. "Thanks Belle...sorry to intrude by the way. I mean, you guys I figure should be talking right now. I'll get out of your hair," he said to the two of them and went and sat down against a wall and waited to himself. He didn't want to overhear anything either because he didn't want to learn something he didn't want to. Darius did work for her at one point though, remembering the boy's name from his time in Hogwarts. He at least remembered that. He was sure he heard his name too during one of his lessons with Belle at one point, but he wasn't sure. Despite this...he was glad that he actually knew Belle because she was a good asset to have on his side, since she practically had a mastery of dueling already, and he had a place to practice too from her...no price cuts though, which he expected. He actually laughed at this thought. He was probably would be pushing the limit a little too much by asking about that part.

He kept in thought as he messed with a button on his shirt. He ended up actually accidentally tearing it off. It was unfortunate, but the shirt was old so it really didn't matter to him really. All he wondered was where Alex was because he had actually been there for a little while, but then again, he wasn't necessarily expecting her to ever be on time. She was his ex after all...and she probably would do something like that to spite him; so he really just looked past it for now. He soon became lost in thought, not really knowing what was happening around him at the time. He did await the voice that he had been expecting and hoped he would hear her if she came in.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

Essy ze Ninja

kiska166

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Truthfully, Alexandria was pretty excited about finally attempting to spar outside of the classroom. It felt kind of exhilarating, knowing that professors wouldn't be around to give her a detention for using the spells she'd want to use. Of course, she wouldn't do anything to harm her opponent too severely. Plus, Theo did have more experience with dueling than she, so she doubted that he'd be horrid at dodging or blocking spells.

Upon entering the building, the fifteen year old locked eyes on the first person she saw; a pretty, blonde woman who was maybe ten years older than she. Alex figured she worked here, for she stood behind the desk. The young man she was speaking to looked familiar. Maybe if she paid more attention to others around her, or if she cared enough to show up to the quidditch games on time, she would actually recall where she'd seen his face. "I'm s'posed to meet somebody here," she explained briefly. Maybe Theo had made a reservation for the two of them? Alex wasn't exactly sure how this place worked. Dark eyes trailed to the other end of the room where Theo was seated, playing with the buttons on his shirt. "Oh, there he is, actually," she said before making her way towards him.

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

RedEagleEye007
Essy ze Ninja
Diamond Wales

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:42 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Theo sat there for awhile, until he heard a particularly familiar voice towards the front. He had went to go up front, but as he got up, Alexandria was already coming towards him. He stayed on his feet though, for there really wasn't any point of sitting down any longer. As she got over to him, he smiled a bit, staying calm and collected on the outside...but on the inside...he was rather nervous. It wasn't the fact that he was about to duel her...nor did he think that he had the slightest chance of losing, but it was just the fact that he was here...with her. He had just only started talking to her again literally two to three weeks ago and here they were...about to...duel? Weirdly enough...he loved the fact that she wanted to duel him, but it was weird for him that he would have to hurl spells at a girl that he found extremely attractive. Then again, if he wanted to fulfill his dreams, he would probably have to do it eventually.

"Hiya...you look nice," he said to her, making eye contact for a brief moment, then looking to the door, which he knew was where to go. "Follow me I guess," he said to her, walking in the direction of the door on the far left, which he still remembered to this day was the one on one halls. Belle had told him the first day he came here during his third year. "The blonde you just met was Annabelle; she owns this place, and is also the one I've been taking lessons under. We are allowed to use this place, but you can't tell anybody about this: alright? Keep this between you and I," he said rather quietly, but he hadn't really said it with a mean tone. He just was making a point here. It was risky enough even doing this in the first place. And he was lucky enough to have an instructor who respected the fact that he wanted to practice what he loved to do. So for the sake of all of them...no one could really be told about this.

He finally reached the doorway, putting his hand on the knob and twisting it. Despite his nervousness...he decided to be the gentleman. He opened the door and motioned her inside. "After you," he said to her, awaiting her to go in.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:59 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm waking up to ash and dust
                                                    I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
                                                    I'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

$lутнёґїп Alцмпї || HalfЬlооd || Hїт Шїzaяd

════════════════════════

Darius watched the exchange, nearly smirking when Belle asked him if she thought it was a good idea to let them practice. Honestly, he could quote off the underage magic restrictions, but he really didn't feel like it. After all, he wasn't on duty here, and his job wasn't to get into juvenile offenses unless he was called in to deal with a problem. Raising his hands up, he took a step back, showing his feelings in the matter. "I refuse to get into this one Belle. After all, I'm off-duty, and not my department. If they want to get caught doing underage magic, well, they're not getting caught by me."

After Belle had returned her attention to the, well, what were they, third, fourth years? He couldn't tell, the younger years kind of blended together. He thought he recognized one from duelling club, but he wasn't sure. The other was more identifyable as someone on the Gryffindor team, since he knew he had to pay attention to the competition, but beyond that, her name escaped him. Oh well. When Belle finished with her customers, he shrugged at her question to him. It wasn't like he had anything in particular in mind, after all. "Nothing much. Basically been busy, and finally caught a break at work. Though I could do with a duel if you wanted to. And a home warming party? Isn't it a bit late to throw one of those?" Darius wasn't about to think he could get out of that, to be honest. He figured that Belle had to miss having company around the place, even if it was just him.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hrm, what's Belle been up to?
                                                    OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I raise my flags, don my clothes
                                                    It's a revolution, I suppose
                                                    We'll paint it red to fit right in

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

The first thing, besides a greeting, that came out of Theo's mouth was a compliment which forced Alexandria's lips to curl into a small smile. "Thanks," she said, observing her friend's outfit. The shirt looked a bit raggy and old, and one button was missing. "You're dressed appropriately," the girl joked. For dueling, looking nice wasn't exactly a priority. In fact, wearing clothing you didn't care about was probably the best idea when hurling spells at one another.

Upon receiving the invitation, Alex followed Theo's lead through the room towards a door. Once they walked through it and were out of earshot of Annabelle and Darius, Theo explained who those two were. "She taught you to duel?" If the owner gave the fifth year lessons, maybe he was actually good. Brown hair that was tied back in a ponytail bounced as Alex nodded her head. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it, we're underage and can get into s**t." The brunette really didn't need the Ministry coming after her for something so insignificantly stupid. If she were to ever get in trouble with the Ministry, it would be for a real crime.

Alex stepped through the next door into a large room used for dueling, or at least she assumed it was used for dueling. After all, this was a dueling range. "Very well. Let's lay out some ground rules, or shall we jump straight into the duel?" she asked, making her way to the other side of the room.

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:45 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

He smiled at her as she said thanks, actually glad that she took it for once and didn't say anything to it. But, he didn't really think on that fact too much and instantly listened as she joked with him, chuckling a bit. " I mean, would you rather me change? I mean, I have some clothes in this bag here," he said, showing her the bag that draped over his shoulder. He was staying in Hogsmeade for the night; so he had to have extra clothes for when his father went back. "I have to stay the night in Hogsmeade. My father got me a room here until he gets back because he has official business elsewhere."

"Yeah, she taught me some of the basics and intermediate level stuff. I mean, I already had a firm foothold on what to do anyway, but it really...fine-tuned everything to be honest," he said as he walked back there with her, matching her pace. "I know Alex, I just can't be too careful with this: alright?" He made sure he was not followed either, looking back cautiously, but not too worriedly. He didn't want any wandering eyes.

"Alright, alright, first rule, don't touch my hair...no, I'm just kidding. Uhm...I'm pretty sure the ground rules are implied. Just don't aim to hurt too bad...for real...don't try to kill me, despite how much you might want to," he said to her, winking at her as he made his way to the other side of the room. He readied himself and bowed quickly. He waited for it to start, awaiting her first move, a confident smirk on his face.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:43 pm
All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream.

Annabelle Emery Rich
Blaze of Glory: Dueling Range Owner
-----------------------------------------------------------------▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶

User Image

[Summer of 2027]

Belle spun a surreptitious glance on her friend but neglected to comment further. Instead, she waved a delicate hand toward the two young students as they greeted one another and turned to depart down the hall of ranges. With a pert brow and a sly smile, she redirected her attention to Darius instead of idle gossip like she really wished she could have. ”Well, I'm glad you can take time out of your busy, busy day to remember the little people.” She waves her hands in a mock bow and curtsy. It wasn't like she never considered being an auror, or hit wizard, or a seeker for a national quidditch team. She just... couldn't. It wouldn't work. ”A duel?” She perked up mildly, though already seemed to be second guessing her desire to do so. She missed the thrill; the bubble of anticipation and heart wrenching fear—but it wasn't the same. It was hard to admit, but she was becoming bored of her life here at Hogsmeade. ”Hm, maybe next time.” She shrugged. ”Oh, and besides, it's only late if you tell mates its late, otherwise, it's just a party. You never did tell me where it was—or was that the point?” She laughed and rolled her eyes, leaned back in her seat and kicked her heels out in front of her to rest on her desk.

”So, any interesting cases yet? Or is all that 'classified?'” She mused, fingers waved in obnoxious air quotations to boost its effect. ”Promise I won't sell out to the reporters.”

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗
                                      ✹✸✷ Blaze of Glory
                                      ✹✸✷ Cashmere Beanie
                                      ✹✸✷ 23 Years Old, 5’7”, 132lbs
                                      ╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:20 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Darius chuckled at the comment about little people. Heck, he wouldn't be in the position he was in if he hadn't actually gone to Belle for help with his duelling. Besides, it wasn't like hit wizards were renowned. They tended to have a pretty high mortality rate and ended up in St. Mungo's more often than not. He did feel a bit disappointed about Belle saying no to a duel, but then again it could wait. He leaned up against the counter again and looked at Belle through his bangs. "Oh yeah, and how much booze were you going to bring again? A few beers? Several kegs? Still not sure if that would count as a housewarming party or not."

He was joking, and his tone was light. When Belle asked about his job, he shrugged. "Well, I've had a lot of desk jobs. Until I'm fully trained, I can't go out actively in the field. I don't know about interesting cases, beyond the usual people on the most wanted list. Those are always interesting, considering they all happen to be notoriously hard to catch. Beyond that..." Darius shrugged. That was about the extent of anything he knew about. He doubted he'd be worried about Belle selling out to reporters. If anything, if she got too bored, heck, she'd be a good person to have help out on a case. He just didn't know how his superiors would take that.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hrm, what's Belle been up to?

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Annabelle Emery Rich

User Image

[Summer of 2027]

She flipped her hair behind her shoulder, adjusted the beanie on her head and sighed dramatically. ”Oh, pssssshh, a party's a party, no point in thinking too hard on it. And kegs? Seriously mate, who do you think I am?” Belle rolled those green eyes of hers, and casually mentioned, ”I'd hire a private bartender.” Teasing Dare had always been a highlight to her day, but it certainly took a while to get there, Merlin knows the bloke was a solemn little thing for a while when he was younger. But she understood, in a way, the fire and brimstone wrath of a pureblood family. It's never easy.

”Oh, eewww, desk jobs? Like, paperwork? That's a bloody shame, so boring.” She groaned, quite theatrically. ”See, that right there should be enough reason to have a party. Y'know, unwind after a stressful day of signing your name a thousand times, but,” she waved up a merciful hand, ”I'll let you off the hook if you hit the pub with me later...? Just a few drinks, I promise.” So maybe what she did was a bit of a trojan horse, bait n' switch tactic, but she was lonely dammit and if she had to manipulate her friends into drinking with her then... She is insane, isn't she? Merlin have mercy. But still, it's not like it's the worst thing she's ever done.

✹✸✷ Blaze of Glory
                                      ✹✸✷ Cashmere Beanie
                                      ✹✸✷ 23 Years Old, 5’7”, 132lbs

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:36 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Darius groaned as he apparated into the town, not exactly paying attention to where he had ended up. He could be somewhere he really didn't want to be, and of course not realize it. Thankfully, he reoriented himself and looked around. Ugh, bloody fugitive. Guy didn't want to come in, and Darius had been sent with a squad to apprehend the guy. Of course, being the youngest member he'd been targeted as a weak link. Too bad for the wizard he had a temper and was an excellent duellist. Still didn't mean he came away unscathed. He at least gathered his wits enough to realize he was right outside of the duelling range. Which of course meant that Belle was inside, and the brunette was glad that he hadn't splinched himself. One of these days he was going to, but today wasn't that day. Arm curled against his abdomen, he stumbled a bit as he walked up to the door of the range and banged against it. Hopefully Belle wouldn't hex him for it. It was pretty late, after all. He slumped agaist the doorframe and waited, face pulled back into a grimace and thinking that one of these days he wasn't going to get beaten bloody when he appeared at friends' houses.

════════════════════════

Thinking: One of these days...

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:23 pm

Annabelle Emery Rich

User Image

[Summer of 2028]

It hadn't even been an hour since Belle had flipped the sign around in her store window to read 'Closed', tightened the bolt lock on the door and reinforced it with a simple enchantment. The day had been arduous, if only for being as long as it was boring. She'd had her usual string of patrons, the regular duelists in training, then a few odd wizards purchasing practice dummies for their own personal use at home. All in all, a successfully mundane day to an extraordinary life. She had all but resigned to her loft on the second floor, but for some reason, couldn't will her feet up the stairs nor the strength to even attempt an apparation; it's just been so long. So, she remained still, her legs curled under her on the revolving leather chair and her cheek pressed against the back cushion. It felt like hours had passed, days, even, before the calamity of life pounded at her storefront door.

Belle sprung up with a bounce, and like the guilty man before the clergy, had a shameful look of surprise rock her up to her feet. Heels clacked under her as she crossed the room in a skittish walk, green eyes peered out the window first, and the initial sight of blood ushered a sharp gasp. Belle recoiled instantly, diverted her gaze away from the gruesome scene with a nervous gait spinning inside of her belly; too big to be butterflies. Barely able to breathe first and sweat beading on her brow, she fumbled with the locks on the door and waved him inside. ”Bloody hell, Darius!” What else could she say (besides the obvious) that wouldn't reveal just how ******** terrified she actually was? It was all in her head though, and she knew this—she even knew this day would be coming! He was a hit wizard, for Merlin's sake! She knew, one day, he'd be scarred; in bruises, lacerations, abrasions, all of it. And yet, it hardly seemed to matter now. ”Get inside—now—Darius, what did you do? She shook her head quickly. ”No, don't answer that, at least not yet; here, sit, let me get a look at you...” She motioned for her chair wandlessly and it slid across the floorboards in a clamor. ”Show me where it hurts,” She unsheathed her wand from its holster and with a quick 'tergeo,' proceeded to siphon the thickest layer of blood away.

____✹✸✷ Blaze of Glory
                                      ____✹✸✷ All that Glitters is Gold
                                      ____✹✸✷ 24 Years Old, 5’7”, 132lbs

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:35 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Darius looked up in time to see an expression cross Belle's face before she had the door open and gestured him inside. Moving hurt, and honestly sucked, but he followed Belle's gestures inside and sat down in the chair provided. A mere hiss of pain was all that escaped his lips and he glanced up to see Belle withdraw her wand and ask where it hurt, of course after she asked what happened. He almost chuckled before recalling that he was probably bleeding all over the place and he really didn't want to do that. Instead, he lifted his shirt up, where the dark wizard's spell had hit and left a nasty gash across his abdomen. He would raise it higher, but he didn't really want to see how deep it went. For all he knew, it could have missed slicing into his internal organs and instead just done some muscle damage. Which he really didn't like thinking about, but it had happened. "We went to apprehend a wizard. Bloke decided to cast sectumsempra at me. Good thing I dodged, otherwise..." It wasn't exactly a comforting thought, that his reflexes had saved him from something worse, but it was still better than nothing.

He watched the blood being siphoned away, with something like morbid fascination and tried to hide a wince when he saw the damage. That bloody arse got him good, didn't he? Then again, Darius should have gone to St. Mungo's, but well, considering his history with hospitals, he wasn't terribly fond of them. After all, Jaslyn had ended up at one from a fight he and Virgil had, and that started his half-brother's descent into madness. He didn't know the precise details, because of course Virgil was tight-lipped and rarely spoke to him at all, if he even bothered to anyway. In any case, this could qualify as one of those things he didn't want to go in for. It was ridiculous, but ruddy hell, when had he ever thought things through when he was mad or hurt? He'd gone to Verily when Virgil cut his face open, and of course now he came here to Belle. Had to be something going on there, even if Darius didn't realize it yet.

════════════════════════

Thinking: One of these days...

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:44 pm

Annabelle Emery Rich

User Image

[Summer of 2028]

Infinitesimal, time had stopped. The world around her blurred and darkened into nothing, even the words resonating in her ears felt far and foreign, almost thousands of miles away. Blood seeped in her hand, slick and warm, as she plucked his lifted shirt from his hands and slashed her wand across it, muttered a quick ”diffindo,” then sliced through the fabric, folding each severed half away from the wound. ”I've never done this before, Dare.” She warned him, and steadied her gaze in his. Now all at once, the ticking seconds exploded like bombs shooting from the cannon of the small hand on the clock. ”I know what to do, I've just... I've never done it before.” Her Aunt Mary had shown her the spell once, but that had been some time ago, when there was still a chance that she might change her silly mind and become a healer instead of a professional quidditch player or dueling champion (neither of which, she'd done, and to this day, still regrets.) ”Don't worry, you'll be fine, I can do it.” She promised, more herself than to him. She couldn't lose him too.

”Vulnera Sanentur,” she sung softly, sweeping her wand in tune to the melody as the flow of blood eased, ”Vulnera Sanentur,” she continued to sing, only now the flesh began to animate, the layers of muscle and skin slowly stitching in the depths of the wound, and then sung one last time, ”Vulnera Sanentur.” By now, the size of the wound had shrunk, and the depth of it had faded, replaced by an inner scar liable to rip at any pull. But the surface of the wound hadn't mended entirely, and continued to bleed. It was the best she could manage, but it was better than nothing. Summoning a slim jar of a thick, brown potion, she unscrewed the top and delicately dredged the essence of dittany over the lesion, wincing away as it sizzled and a plume of smoke launched into the air. ”Darius, you could've died, why didn't you go to St. Mungo's?” She snapped at him, fully confident to rip him a new scar once she was done healing this one. She barely paused in her rant as she silently summoned a roll of bandages and barked orders for him to sit up properly. ”If I wasn't busy trying to save you're life I'd be beating you for not staying with your partners or going to the bloody healers! What does this look like? A free clinic?!” She hadn't looked him in the eye once since she admitted to her lack of expertise, but she couldn't do anything now but begrudgingly sigh and raise her green eyes to plead into his. ”At least tell me you feel better.”

____✹✸✷ Blaze of Glory
                                      ____✹✸✷ All that Glitters is Gold
                                      ____✹✸✷ 24 Years Old, 5’7”, 132lbs

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:25 pm
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where? Hogsmeade, Blaze of Glory
                                                                Who? Himself, for now.
                                                                Thoughts?Well, school's out. Now what?

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Rather than suffer through the train ride with people that either didn't like him or didn't know him, he trudged down from the castle with his trunk in tow. He took a carriage without paying attention to the occupants until it reached Hogsmeade station, then proceeded through the wizarding village until he reached the familiar destination that was his sister's dueling range. The sign still read as open so he slipped through the doorway with his trunk. Ferces was in his cage, hooting angrily because he hadn't had a treat nearly all year.

In truth, Jack just didn't feel the urge to write after that first week. The only person that replied to him was Darius, his sister's boyfriend. He wasn't sure how he felt about that. Couple that with the fact that he really didn't make a single friend, unless you count the mutual understanding that he and Benny sort of had. But that kid was weird. Then again, he didn't have any friends so perhaps that made him weird too?

Placing Ferce's cage on the floor, he sat sullenly on his trunk before calling out inside the dueling range. "Belle? Darius? Anyone here?" After speaking, he tried to brighten his features just enough to where maybe they wouldn't see how bothered he was.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC:

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:08 am

User Image

Annabelle Emery Rich

[Summer of 2033]

”Jack? Is that you?” A sharp voice cut through one of doors, but the echo made it hard to distinguish which. A bob of blonde hair poked through the cracked doorway leading to the bedroom simulation area where she had just been repairing the damages one of her customers had left behind. ”What are you doing here?” Concern masked the ire in her voice, but it sparked when she slammed the door shut behind her and moved into the reception area where her younger brother waited. ”You were supposed to wait for Darius at the station, remember!? You could've been—!” Belle bit her tongue instead of finishing that sentence. Moving her hands to frame her face, her nails pinched into her temple and it seemed to the be only thing she could focus on that would keep her from screaming.

”Jack.. I'm sorry, I didn't meant to—I just...” she felt heavy, too heavy for her own legs to carry her. Her knees wobbled when she walked, and she only moved far enough to reach the counter top, then eased herself on top to sit. ”There's something important I need to tell you, and I need you to promise you won't tell da'.” Not that that really mattered, the man probably already knew, but what he didn't know was just how close to the family she actually was.

”Do you remember my friend, Antony Tempest? And his daughter... Jojo?” She paused tentatively, already having second doubts. ”You've met them once or twice, remember? When they moved out of their family estate...” Well, more like kicked out, but the details didn't really matter, did they? ”Jojo... she... went missing... halfway through the school year...” Softening to a whisper, her voice had all but vanished, until she finally stressed the next words, then her voice cracked. ”She's still missing.”

”Just-just promise me you won't wander off like that again, okay?”

____✹✸✷ Blaze of Glory
                                      ____✹✸✷ Green Flannel
                                      ____✹✸✷ 28 Years Old, 5’7”, 138lbs

[quote="Mephis Inferni”]

[OOC: sorry about the wait! SWTOR kinda stole my soul these past two weeks]

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash