Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:18 pm
Make an Adventure Time Princess, or just a really cool looking girl character!

Use the gray circles to flip through different pages of clothes and hair
To save your characters, use: all programs -->Accessories--->Snipping tool or just use the print screen button on the top right corner of your keyboard.
If you're a mac, comment --> shift --> 4 and click and drag around the pic.
Upload to Photobucket and post your character here!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:09 pm
This one is my princess.
User Image  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:55 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:04 pm
This is pretty cool! How in the world do you save it when finished? I'm a little lost here.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:21 pm
Princess Zelda21
This is pretty cool! How in the world do you save it when finished? I'm a little lost here.

I was lost, too. What I did was take a picture of it with a snipping tool that's on your computer. Then I uploaded it on my photobucket account, then media pasted it into the box.

For me, I went to all programs -->Accessories--->Snipping tool
Then it tells you to drag your cursor around the area you want to take a picture of. When it takes the picture, save it, upload it on to PB (if you have an account), then link media.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:32 pm
Blind Blindness
Princess Zelda21

I was lost, too. What I did was take a picture of it with a snipping tool that's on your computer. Then I uploaded it on my photobucket account, then media pasted it into the box.

Then it tells you to drag your cursor around the area you want to take a picture of. When it takes the picture, save it, upload it on to PB (if you have an account), then link media.

Um, I don't think my laptop even has the Snipping tool. Honestly, I can't exactly find it anywhere.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:50 pm
Princess Zelda21
Blind Blindness
Princess Zelda21

Um, I don't think my laptop even has the Snipping tool. Honestly, I can't exactly find it anywhere.

Yeah...I'm not sure if the last computer I had had it either. If you enter "snipping" in your search bar and don't see it, it might very well not be there. emotion_8c  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:15 pm
Blind Blindness
Princess Zelda21
Blind Blindness
Princess Zelda21

Yeah...I'm not sure if the last computer I had had it either. If you enter "snipping" in your search bar and don't see it, it might very well not be there. emotion_8c

Ooh, never mind, I found it! Yay! ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:15 pm
Princess Zelda21
Blind Blindness
Princess Zelda21
Blind Blindness
Princess Zelda21

Ooh, never mind, I found it! Yay! ^_^*

Yay, good. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:20 pm
I've posted above how to save it.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Randomness is a Virtue!