Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
PRIDE 2013

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Went to the Pride?
  +1
View Results

Witchelle

Versatile Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:11 pm
How was everyone's Pride week?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:17 pm
Pride isn't until August in my city. 3nodding So...that remains to be seen. I don't usually participate in any of the events, though.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Witchelle

Versatile Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:22 pm
Taeryyn
Pride isn't until August in my city. 3nodding So...that remains to be seen. I don't usually participate in any of the events, though.

Aww, hope you have fun at NB, though you should consider visiting Toronto next year. Apparently World Pride is held in Toronto in 2014.
also Happy Canada Day, hopefully it's not too late to greet since I know there's a time difference.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:27 pm
KreatInk
Taeryyn

Aww, hope you have fun at NB, though you should consider visiting Toronto next year. Apparently World Pride is held in Toronto in 2014.
also Happy Canada Day, hopefully it's not too late to greet since I know there's a time difference.

Large crowds of people really isn't my idea of a good time, so I don't think I'll be visiting Toronto during Pride, either. blaugh I have friends who go every year, and they have a good time, but it's just not my scene.

And thanks, happy Canada Day to you, too (if you are Canadian)!  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Witchelle

Versatile Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:48 pm
Taeryyn
KreatInk
Taeryyn

Large crowds of people really isn't my idea of a good time, so I don't think I'll be visiting Toronto during Pride, either. blaugh I have friends who go every year, and they have a good time, but it's just not my scene.

And thanks, happy Canada Day to you, too (if you are Canadian)!

Yes I'm Canadian; fireworks are everywhere outside.

Well same with me I'm somewhat of an introvert, I don't do well with crowds and stages;
I'm just out to support:
fortunately, one teacher from my school was marching and she gave me a hug; and someone who commissioned me to create a look-book layout , he gave me a cheek-kiss during his march.
though those unexpected random things is what keeps me coming to Pride.
Though it's understandable too, if you chose not to come.
It's not everyone's cup of tea.
As long as you are doing your part for the community, like this guild : )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:22 pm
It was pride week?  

xXbelovedXxx

Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash