Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ MANGA
recommendations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nina_maniac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:09 pm
ThurisazDay
Clover and Dramacon
Both excellent and fairly short.

Thanks I'll go look at them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:15 pm
Nina_maniac
Any recommendations
Types of mangas i like:
Romance
comedy
sport
school life
Gender bender
anime
shojo/shoujo
and etc
Types of mangas i don't like:
yuri
yaoi
ecchi

You could try Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge , also known as The Wallflower , it's fresh, original and a really funny romance. Also, the drama they did from it was really damn good.
Skip Beat! is funny, romantic, complex.
As for gender benders, try Ageha 100% and Kira Kira Labyrinth. They've both got a solid romance and neither is ecchi.
Also, all of my recommendations so far are school life.
You could try M to N no shouzou , the art is really pretty and the story is rather funny and cute.
Also, if you don't mind the Supernatural stories, you could try Tarot Cafe , albeit some arcs could get disturbing and I think because of one story arc has "yaoi" in it's genre description. The romance is gorgeous. It only fits into the "romance" tag of everything you've got there, but it's worth a try.
I really had to cut back on my recommendations because of the no ecchi thing. sad  

Shadow of the Luna

Friendly Scrooge

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Nina_maniac

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:52 am
Shadow of the Luna
Nina_maniac
Any recommendations
Types of mangas i like:
Romance
comedy
sport
school life
Gender bender
anime
shojo/shoujo
and etc
yuri
yaoi
ecchi

You could try Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge , also known as The Wallflower , it's fresh, original and a really funny romance. Also, the drama they did from it was really damn good.
As for gender benders, try Ageha 100% and Kira Kira Labyrinth. They've both got a solid romance and neither is ecchi.
You could try M to N no shouzou , the art is really pretty and the story is rather funny and cute.
Also, if you don't mind the Supernatural stories, you could try Tarot Cafe , albeit some arcs could get disturbing and I think because of one story arc has "yaoi" in it's genre description. The romance is gorgeous. It only fits into the "romance" tag of everything you've got there, but it's worth a try.
I really had to cut back on my recommendations because of the no ecchi thing. sad

Wallflower and Skip beat are super funny thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:34 am
Nina_maniac
Shadow of the Luna
Nina_maniac
Any recommendations
Types of mangas i like:
Romance
comedy
sport
school life
Gender bender
anime
shojo/shoujo
and etc
yuri
yaoi
ecchi

Wallflower and Skip beat are super funny thanks

You're welcome! I was glad I could help!  

Shadow of the Luna

Friendly Scrooge

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Stimpy-chan

Fashionable Hellraiser

11,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:25 pm
Shugo Chara  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:00 am
Nina_maniac
Any recommendations
Types of mangas i like:
Romance
comedy
sport
school life
Gender bender
anime
shojo/shoujo
and etc
yuri
yaoi
ecchi

Angel Densetsu is a good comedy, just bear with the art, it's the mangaka's early work (he went on to do claymore)
Hole (the third one shot here) is a good one. It's.. bitter sweet.
black cat Is also pretty funny.

Angel and black cat are both shounen, so I'm not sure how into them you'll be, but give them a shot. Oh, and if you get sick of the shoujo female leads being dumb (which happens in some of them, lets face it.) THIS Trust me, you won't see the end coming.  

AnorhiDemarche

Cluttered Worshipper

9,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
✩ MANGA

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers