Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] THE RELOCATION FLUTTERDOGS PAGE 10 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:37 pm
A notice went up in the halls of Amityville one day - a rather brightly colored notice, to be exact, that drew attention to itself rather effectively.

User Image

Scarefari relocation project? It might have sounded a little bit interesting to some parties, if nothing else. The sign at least was clear and had a little Elekereth flair to be had there from the amount of times ADVENTURE had been underlined. At least this map was legible and didn't get everybody lost, though.

Upon arriving to the given location, it wasn't Elekereth waiting for the students, but rather the school nurse, dressed ready to go out on the field with her hair pulled back and a clipboard in her hands, writing down all of the names of the students who were arriving and seeming to sort them into groups as she looked to each of them.

"We're just waiting on the bull in the china shop to arrive." Cricket commented, making just the slightest face when she alluded to Elk. "Until then, I suggest each of you get a travel buddy - if you're a first year, please find a second or third year if you can. If you can't, then three first years can group up." she didn't smile or try to reassure them in the least.

After all, students were manual labor.

CRICKET'S INSTRUCTIONS

The students will be traveling with Elk and Cricket. Horsemen and Hunters in Golems are also allowed to come along on this trip.

Cricket has recommended that everybody finds themselves a partner to pair up with for the sake of the journey.

First years might need more help in this so it is highly recommended they work with an older student.
--PROTIP - YOU WILL ACTUALLY REQUIRE A PARTNER TO DO SOME THINGS!

This is an excuse for new players and old players (or new characters and old characters) to meet each other! Any Horsemen or Hunters in Golems should pair up with any student (they count as a Y2 and above).

I leave it to you to find pairs. If there are any problems finding a partner, let me know (quote me) and I'll work out a group to help you out.

CLASS WILL CONTINUE 24 HOURS FROM THIS POST - but latecomers will be welcome until the 2nd update

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:47 pm
Fai had decided to take a step forward in this new life--and that included finding out how the scarelings were being taught in this world. That meant joining one of their classes, right? So the Famine stallion sauntered up to the group, his hands buried in his robes, a curious expression on his face as solid black eyes took in the professor.

He nodded his head slightly in greeting, looking at her for a moment before he looked at the scarelings. He was expected to pair up with one of them? Fascinating. It would be a double education, if that was true!  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:54 pm
As promised, Falair followed close behind Fai to the scareling class. It was her first time actually here...among the little spookie kids. But she kept a pretty decent lid on her excitement for the most part.

She left Reject back home.

Grinning behind her mask, she took to standing next to the other Alchemist, her fingers laced behind her back as she rocked on pointed shoe toes a couple of times. Listening to who she assumed was the 'teacher' of this class thing.

"Pairing off with a scareling hm..." The statement was said to no one in particular but it peeked her interest even more. She hadn't had any experiance with the scarelings since she arrived so it would prove to be interesting. Brown eyes scanned the gathering crowd of students. Such variety who to pick.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:01 pm
Mjoll had heard something about a class, in the Scarefari? Well, it was interesting and said adventure; normally with adventure it means finding things! Also, it would be a chance to socialize which she needed to do more.

She'd dressed in her best 'adventure outfit'. "Well, well. I see some ponies are already here." Her wings twitched as she she looked around there weren't that many creeple here or ponies. "How's everyone?" She opened an umbrella and adjusted her sunglasses a bit at least until they started moving.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:55 pm
"I can only speak for myself," Fai said to Mjoll, "but I am quite fascinated by the idea of taking a class, and rather happy to be amongst two such lovely mares as yourselves," he said to both of them with an easy smile. "Mjoll, might I introduce you to my apprentice, Falair, Falair, my dear, this is Mjoll, a mare quite adept with jewels and jewelry making. She is from the Death Clan."

Ahh, he was a very lucky stallion, indeed, he thought happily. "Ah, but I have yet to make the acquaintance of our leader in this venture," he said, turning to Cricket. "Greetings, I am Faiyum Riaz, Alchemist of the Famine Clan. Thank you for opening your class to our kind--I am sure it will be very informative. And you are?"

Yayoi
LP
demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:57 pm
"Cricket - school nurse and fortunately for you the most capable FEARhealer in Halloween."

She wasn't being egotistical.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:21 pm
One of Olivia's very first classes was to the Scarefari, out and about in the wilderness looking for pygmy dragons; and in her and Molan's case it was up in the highs of a mountain.

So, of course the young ghoul was there in the quad once she had seen the poster and what it promised; field trip, no brainer. Adventure!

When Olivia arrived, dressed back in her usual blue ruffles and a pair of decent boots, only a few were there. The school nurse included and a very familiar face, which just lit up her eyes upon notice. She made a beeline for Mjoll, delighted even more to see the blonde horsewoman already in a cluster of others, some looking like even more clansmen. Awesome. OuO

LP
you have a shadow

ice queen
ouo

yayoi
ouo

demon_pachbel
ouo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:28 pm
"Ah, it's a pleasure to meet you Madam." Mjoll smiled at Falair offering a curtsy. "An apprentice of Fai's is quite a delight to meet." She gave a nod, and agreed with Fai to cricket after she'd introduced herself.

"Oh I do hope it's as informative and useful as it appears. I'm running low on supplies so knowing where to collect them would be quite a pleasure. Thank you Ma'am for joining us." Though knowing that the cricket was the most capable fearhealer made Mjoll wonder if she should think twice about going alone after this trip.

"Ah duckling!" She cooed over Olivia, "Be a dear and be my partner for this adventure?" Mjoll liked the student. "Fai, Falair; this is my friend Olivia." The horsewoman beamed. "And quite the little duckling as well."

Ice Queen

Yayoi

demon_pachabel

Chirigami

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:32 pm
Hello friends, Jack was here.

It was so very hard to say no to Cricket, AND Elk. Sitting lazily to himself, he figured he would get a partner, but for now, he watched with curiosity as those around him started to fill in slowly. He was also back in to a jacket and pants, for those who were worried he would come in any less.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:35 pm
When the umbrella that Mjoll had brought popped open, Falair's attention was instantly drawn to it. Perhaps to her it seemed a bit much but she was used to being out in the sunlight and the heat. Not that this place really had the sunlight or the heat. Of course, where they might be going might require such things.

She didn't see any umbrella requirements for this class oh no!

Her attention on the umbrella broke with the sound of Fai's voice. A smile spread across her lips, unseen behind her mask. Though it did not reach her eyes. "This lovely mare is just glad you are wearing a clean change of robes." Falair tipped two fingers off the brim of her hat in greeting to Mjoll, though eyed Olivia with quiet curiosity. "Indeed." She couldn't quite say meeting Mjoll was a pleasure, she never understood that term. Falair didn't know Mjoll so she couldn't make a generic observation like that in greeting.

Maybe later it would be a pleasure.

Ice Queen
Chirigami
LP

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:57 pm
Introductions were sometimes forgotten when she found herself in new company, or came not as quickly as it did with Mjoll making them for her. Names were provided and her's given out (and her nickname ouo) and Olivia simply gave a wide happy smile to the two she was now meeting. An interesting pair, the type of horsemen she couldn't place off the top of her head; if they were but it seemed like they were so the ghoul was pretty sure they were. They kind of reminded her of someone like herself, at least like an Undead given how taut their skin was over bone in regions, even some of the skin missing to expose the bone underneath and Fai's coloring to boot. Their attire was not something she was familiar with.

Well, then again deduction of the horsemen she HAD met before would rule them to be Famine? The ones she hadn't yet. (Oh wait, this meant she's met at least one of each clan then! This made her oodles more happy OuO)

Her first words, a question to confirm their identity was halted with Mjoll's question to her. Olivia blinked a few times, unaware of the need of a partner for this adventure but gave a happy, "okay!" all the same. In the Scareferi with Mjoll, that sounded fun!

LP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:13 pm
"It is a pleasure to meet you, young duckling," Fai said, smiling slightly at the student. Unlike his apprentice, he was perfectly comfortable using platitudes like that. Plus, he was certain it would be a pleasure--or at least interesting, which in Fai's mind WAS pleasurable. "It is good to see that there are close relations between horsemen and students, after all. I'm afraid my nearest companion among your type is far less... amicable."

Oh, but he did enjoy Roch. The boil never held back what he was thinking. It was refreshing--if a bit cheeky.

Then he looked at Falair, a tiny smile on his face. "Truly, my dear, you persist in teasing me," he said mildly--as if he hadn't teased her far worse the moment she showed up. "I am feeling quite the victim." His eyes gleamed with amusement and his wide mouth pulled at the corners in a devious little grin. Then again, most of his grins were devious.

Yayoi
Chirigami
LP

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:28 pm
Sophie had noticed the flyers around the school and at first was a bit hesitant to attend one of Elk's class; less she be attacked by severed limbs again. However, she did want something exciting to do and adventure was underlined so much that it seemed plausible that this could be a fun experience. So the ghoul arrived at the appointed meeting location, following the instructions on the map and glanced around for a few seconds, trying to find a familiar face. It was then that she noticed Nurse Cricket and Sophie sucked in an unnecessary breath.

Sophie hadn't expected Cricket to be here and now she was all kinds of nervous. Clenching her fists, she psyched herself up. She'd do her best in this class and not look like a fool. Fighting! Then she realised she was staring and she quickly scurried out of line of sight and kept her eyes on the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:43 pm
She laughed lightly. "I fear the only victim is poor, sweet Precious." Falair reached over and scratched the large plant beneath the chin.

"But if I have wounded you so then perhaps I shall make it up to you later. Perhaps some soothing tea? Or I could play a lovely tune on the bells?" The Alchemist sure wasn't going to offer him alcohol, which was probably what he'd rather have. But being an enabler was not part of the deal. She was proud of the fact that he had, as far as she knew, not touched a drop. Though that reminded her that she needed to make a sweep of his belongings and find any little bottles he might have stashed away.

Mental note taken. She would get on that once they returned.

Ice Queen

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:46 pm
Alex wasn't about to miss one of Elk's classes, and so he arrived mostly on time to the quad, only to see that Elk wasn't actually there. Of course, in his place there appeared to be a certain nurse that he mostly tried to avoid if he could, and the zomboil instantly felt duped. It wasn't that he didn't like Nurse Cricket, it was more the fact that she completely and utterly terrified him that was the problem...though so far things had been okay.....?

He wondered if there was any chance he could sneak away, but figured at the speed that he moved, there was not a chance he could get gone before he'd been noticed. So, with an inward sigh, he shuffled his way further in towards the group of horsemen and students that had already arrived, giving Olivia a friendly wave should she choose to look his way, and also catching sight of his sister.

His eyes narrowed at her, and he chose to keep his distance from her for the time being.

chirigami
alex waved olivias way
LOLTERNATIVE
/squints

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items