Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
I Can't Stand It.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CheyenneServant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:24 pm
My mom is very ill. She has cancer and people keep telling me to prepare myself for her coming death.
I spend all my time by her side. She's my whole life.
I can't stand the thought of loosing her.
What should I do?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:08 am
Pray the same concern to God, but ask that ultimately his will be done.

Whatever time our Heavenly Father intends for her to go, he knows best. He knows what/who he needs to take away from us, and when to do so, in order to build up our dependence on him (or develop another trait within us—and not just you, but the family as a whole); he knows where he needs to move us in life to strengthen weaknesses in our character. Good, bad, painful, or joyful situations, they all work for our good.

At least you have a clean conscience that you've never abandoned your mother, but carried out your duty to her as a daughter until the end (whenever that may actually be). Trust that God will be with you regardless of how this impacts your living situation. Whether she lives another 10 years or 10 seconds, this isn't the end and you won't be left alone.

At some point in everyone's life, we all need to separate from loved ones; for some people, death will separate them; for others, they must separate while they're still alive, maybe they never come in contact again; for others, it will be permanent even after death (believers and non-believers won't be living in paradise together). Take comfort that both of you are enduring as Christians to the end and as Christians we will reunite with our loved ones even after death—whether it's in the grave (Sheol), the millennial reign or on the new earth.  

real eyes realize

Invisible Guildswoman

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:27 am
Real eyes realize explain it very well.
"Pray the same concern to God, but ask that ultimately His will be done. "

I understand that feeling and I feel scared too! But I always try to trust in Him. I know that everything is in His control and everything works for good for those who love Him.

He knows better than us and we can rest assured that she already has a secured place in heaven (which is the most important matter!). The earth will past and we will re-unite again.

Till then, stand firm and you know that you are not alone. He is always there for you.
And we keep on supporting each other always! :3
*hugs*
*Keep you on my prayer.*  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas