Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[F] Calling all Questers, Breeders and Owners! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:53 pm
About me-

Name: Tara de Draiocht
I've been part of the shop since: May 2009
How many soquili do you own? 28
Who is your favorite and why? Enchanté - ;; <3 Wolves
Who is your latest soquili? User Image
How did you get them? DD's Bribe Custom
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? DD's Bribes heart

RP plots-
- Pack concept

Are you trying for eldership? Well I have a few (Shaman, Enqueri, and Enchante) but that is in the future.
What kind of plots are you looking for them? Basically creating a stable family unit filled with support and function. Have them make a name for themselves; strength in numbers.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? In future, I would really like my Enchante to find a lifemate and expand the pack.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? The Flock
Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I would travel, pay off the mortgage on my parents/mine house, my OSAP, and bills (:
What is your current wish? My Fairy Tale custom

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Reg
Body Build: reg (no leg feathering)
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Myself (Elf drew ref)
WIP Needed? Yes please! (LS=awesome)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Faery Taila
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Breed: Happily Ever After
Temper: Whimsical
Tag Background: This one
Tag frame color: Shiny Gold
Tag feather color(s): Matches horse (ink splotches etc)

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Parchment paper with curly, swirly writings of "true loves first kiss, once upon a time, and they lived happily ever after, In a far away kingdom, Wish upon a star... (and anything else like that) Ink splotches here and there.
Face: see ref; ink splotches
Mane: Long, curly, full
Tail: same as ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: lighter than body
Reference Image(s): REF

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Crown, fairies around her, and a prince charming plushie. Anything else that is princess or Disney inspired (:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

OR A custom megamutant mate (Lycaeon) for my Enchante and his familiar (Ruelle).

Why are they important to you? <3 I love fairytales and they've always been a part of my life. Through movies and especially at night when my parents read to me and my brother. Also another important factor is that the fairytale aspect reminds me of Disney and Disney has also been a part of my life. Being young at heart is what my mom and me share in the qualities (one of many) department heart

As for the other custom, he is important to me because 1. I ADORE wolves (werewolves) 2. It would be wonderful to get my concept pack going and creating interest with future breeding giveaways.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Sure~!
Favorite colour? Black/ red, XD;
Got any music to recomend to me?
On My Own
Elements- Lindsey Stirling
Howl- FATM
Matthew Mayfield- Track you down
Brave- Sara  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:57 pm
About me-

Name: Faithofthefallen
I've been part of the shop since: Since halloween 2009
How many soquili do you own? 18 (14 full, 4 co)
Who is your favorite and why? Jezabelle - She's just my baby, first breeding in any shop ever, I love her personality and have a lot of fun rping her.
How did you get them? DD CC'd them from the MCCL
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? March 2013 won my mini harvest goddess, Ceres, from Mind's customs

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Yes, Barracus, and possibly Belle someday, but I have a ways to go with both of them.
What kind of plots are you looking for them?
Barracus is a challenging character for me, some months his personality flows easier than others but I'm mostly just picking up any interesting plots I find with him to see where life takes him. With Belle, I've just been focusing on helping her find herself after the breaking of her LMing and now that her children have all grown up and left the nest.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? I have been trying to win Jessmine's twin sisters for a while to help get the herd going with her father and other sister but I try not to wrap my plots around things that could take a while, like waiting for a lucky roll n_n;
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? I have a male captured by the flock but I would love to be more involved in it, I would also like a Vitterfolk and/or an amachi someday as both families have rish culture and background. I like customing into families or getting baskets because there is a story framework for me to play off of that really gets my muse rolling.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I would pay off my school loans and buy my dad, stepmom, and baby sister a vacation on a cruise boat as none of them have ever been out of the country and I would love to do something like that. I'd also buy my boyfriend a new car so he wouldn't have to suffer through another winter with his terrible van.
What is your current wish? Ignis and Sephia's breeding Form here
Why are they important to you? Spoof, Akuma, and I have been plotting their story for yeeaaars now, it took a while to get Sephia but we had both of them planned before I even won Ignis (my first custom.) I'd love to bring some exciting new life into their plots and smash these two headstrong characters into the romance they are fighting so desperately against.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Yes! n_n
Favorite colour? Purple, like the beautiful dark indigo kind.
Got any music to recommend to me? Mark Scibilia's 'how bad we need each other'  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

astroaries

Benevolent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:14 pm

About me-

Name: astroaries
I've been part of the shop since: Apr 2011
How many soquili do you own? 3 (2 owned and 2 co-owned)
Who is your favorite and why? Anahita - she was my first Soq and will remain dear to me.
How did you get them? Sugar Rush Racers - RNG'd
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? Apr 21, 2013

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Not at this time
What kind of plots are you looking for them? N/A
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Yes
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? N/A

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I would take that globe-trotting excursion I have always longed to do.
What is your current wish? A custom mini - Bella
Why are they important to you? My friend made the first generation of her. It is a pet that will always, always have a special place in my heart.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Yes, of course!
Favorite colour? Purple
Got any music to recomend to me? Kirite OST

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:29 pm
About me-

Name: SilverShieldwolf
I've been part of the shop since: Roughly December 2010
How many soquili do you own? 6
Who is your favorite and why? Clover because he likes to have fun. It amuses me how much he likes to pick on his brother.
How did you get them? Malhith's Birthday Natural's raffle
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? May 2013 with the big guy, Buddy

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? I would, but I lack on the RPing or completely forget about the one I am in.
What kind of plots are you looking for them?
Rivy Morwood is going to be in the Dark Brotherhood, so any body willing to RP with her in doing tasks or being a by-stander that doesn't know her background would be awesome.
Buddy Wiser, I would love to get him around some foals and be the big brother type.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? I am trying to get a sort of OC of mine done. Mainly to keep me in the Air Force frame of mind at times. I would love to see Air Power as a Soq since I have her in other shops.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? Only one is Rivy, she is working on her way to become one of the elite of the Brotherhood. At least that is what she is telling me.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I would move my mom to her dream home and I would get my own dream home. With some put away for emergencies.
What is your current wish? RL wish: To move out from my mother's home.
Gaia wish: To get Air Power in every shop I can. She is a part of me, even when I don't want to admit it.
Why are they important to you? She is a part of my pride in putting up with guy's attitudes for 8 years in the Air Force as a female jet engine mechanic.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Of course
Favorite colour? Blues
Got any music to recommend to me? Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
If I Had A Heart - Fever Ray  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:54 pm
About me-

Name: Summer Raven
I've been part of the shop since: October 10th, 2005. Mahiri is an old girl. <3
How many soquili do you own? 35, with 2 co-owns that I gave away rights to.
Who is your favorite and why? I pondered over this again and again, not quite sure who to pick. I love my herd dearly, but I guess I'd have to go with:
Bliss - Not only is he one of my most heavily RPed Soquili, but he's such an easy character to understand. Over the years, he's had so much growth and development, and I just love him to pieces. Not to mention the fact that he's the reason my herd is as big as it is. xD
Bliss used to be flighty, kinda stupid, and unlucky in love but he recently settled down with his second love, Evelyn and they realized they're soulmates. Stuff like that just melts my heart with glee. <3 I am happy to have gotten him because he has definitely helped my writing skills too.
Who is your latest soquili?
User Image
How did you get them? Bribe!^^
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? In Bee's breeding raffle, just this past month. <3

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Not actively, no. I want to get Colt to Elderhood eventually, but it will be a slow process.
What kind of plots are you looking for them? Like I said, this is not an active thing...so I'm not quite sure yet. I have plans to figure something out in the near future. <3
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Yes!^^ The plot I have between Blessita/Umo, their mock daughter, Giorgia and her fling partner, Bly. xD Sorry that was so long winded! But yes, Gigi and Bly need their breeding in order for their plot to continue. Umo will end up dying because of one of these babies.
If you're curious more about the plot, here is a link to the RP contest I held.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? All of them!^^ I really, genuinely love all of the major herds/families here. <3

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I would buy you a fur coat, but not a real fur coat, that's cruel.
No, honestly? I'd buy myself a house since I still live with my parents, buy them both nice cars since our cars are all old, and then travel the world.
What is your current wish? I have been questing this regular edited draft stallion for a while, but other things keep popping up and I never really tried in slots for him. He's based off a squirrel monkey. You can look up a bunch of pictures here
Or the breeding between Giorgia and Bly. <3
Why are they important to you? The custom draft stallion has been a part of my mind for about....5 years? Maybe? But like I said, I had a lot of other things on my plate so I never really got the chance to enter for him on a regular basis.
Giorgia and Bly are important to me because they're critical to my plot.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Sure - that's fine!^^
Favorite colour? In real life? Purple. In Soquili-terms? Brown!
Got any music to recomend to me? My music taste is funky. But I loooove Matchbox Twenty - just went and saw them!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:12 pm
About me-

Name: LydaLynn
I've been part of the shop since: I had been trying for a while when I got my first familiar during Halloween of 2008. I didn't get my first soquili, my lovely Biddulphia until the WoW event in 2010.
How many soquili do you own? 16
Who is your favorite and why? That's such a horribly difficult question!!! Probably Pele - She was my first custom. But more than that, she comes from so many things that I love. When I was . . . much younger, there was a field trip to a science museum and an educational film about volcanoes. In it was mentioned the Polynesian Goddess of Volcanoes, Pele. A few years later, not long after I started to find and enjoy table top role playing games, I was able to join a group playing Aberrant, a super-powers game. And I took my love of fire and dance and rolled them into a character who was a ballerina that gained some serious fire and volcano superpowers and called herself Pele. I was part of that game, and that character was a part of me for about two years. Even now I remember fondly all the myriad things from that game and when I started thinking about what I wanted to custom here, she was one of my first ideas. Actually, with the exception of one that is still waiting for a bribe slot, she was my first idea. Now, I don't get to play her very much here, she's too focused and it's difficult finding steady RP partners, but she will always be one of my brightest loves in my teepee.
How did you get them? Bee's Summer Whirlwind Unedited Breedings RockerWolfie1616 was rolled for the win and our fling was picked.
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? If we don't count Bee's breeding [since the stallion's owner was rolled - that was in early June] then I last was rolled during DD's customs in mid May.

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? I haven't decided if Akos is going to try or not. I'm leaning towards it, but I have to see how he grows up first. So much depends on the foundations. My other Soquili are not blessed with the personalities that would lead to Elderhood [except my initial Usdia]. But I love them all anyway. Elder is awesome, but not for every personality. I'm letting that shape me more than the desire for the lines.
What kind of plots are you looking for them? If Akos ends up with the right personality, he will start with forming his own herd to guard and protect. One that allows anyone, regardless of appearance or dietary needs, though would not allow evil. Past that . . . I have to see how he grows to know if that's even in the cards. I haven't had luck with swift RPs, but I'd rather have the rich fullness that comes with a good story told well than try to rush around and shoehorn things in or drop people who want to participate but don't have as much time.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Not for any of my existing Soquili, I try not to hinge anything of those that aren't here yet. I have plots/ideas for those for whom I am questing, but I know too well that the RNG is a fickle beast and that if I hang anything on it, I could be waiting far too long to progress my stories.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? I would love to be a part of any active herd or group but . . . I'm not usually one to reach out and ask. So . . . aside from a couple permissions I have to custom in to families, I'm not pre-approved for any particular group.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I would start by buying my family home. My parents are downsizing and moving away - but we literally built the house one summer while I was in high school. I helped paint and roll insulation and drove my sister to the emergency room after she accidentally touched some live wires. It's more than I need, but it would make an awesome boarding house - and I could have all my gamer friends rent out rooms. After that, I really need to seriously update my computer, tablet, software, car . . . basic things - but things that would make life - the every day living of it - so much nicer. After that, I'd find an accountant and make sure the rest was invested so that between it and the rent from the boarding house - in which I would live - I wouldn't really have to worry about working any more. I still would, I love my job, but that would make things so much easier. And I'd probably buy tons of beads and wire and stuff for my jewelry making hobby. Oh . . . and I'd put my steampunk Mother Goose garb together.
What is your current wish? I have so many wishes. I have so many favorites. I just love everything and can almost never decide on just one. Right now . . . I really want Thiel. Her custom form is here. There are others in there I also love and would be thrilled to see, but Thiel's close to my heart right now.
Why are they important to you? She was an amazing table top role playing non-player character who became more as I ran the game - she lived and breathed and was part of literally thousands of RP emails between me and some of the players and their characters, one of whom ended up her true love - and time and dimensional shifts couldn't stop their love. She recently died in the game world, sacrificing herself to save her city, but she was a white dragon . . . well, half dragon, half angel [she hated the name drangel - but people kept using it anyway]. She was white with blue tracings of her scales and huge feathery wings. She was strong, protecting all of Atlanta since there was an Atlanta - and her territory and people even before that, since before time was even measured. She waited for eons for her true love, after he time traveled into the past. And when he was born she had to watch him, not knowing her, find and lose the love of many women before he found her. But she waited, trusting, and it was a story for the ages. And I love her and so very much want to see her live again, anew, here in Soquili.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Oh yes. I love to see artists grow, and I adore giving someone permission to create their own version of my ideas, that I can then bring back and shape into something new for the character. If it's something simple or something complex, I would just love to see you work.
Favorite colour? Oh . . . it depends on the day and my mood. It's easier to ask what colors I don't like - and even then I like almost anything as long as it is paired correctly with other colors. Most days, however, I end up loving the teal/blue/aqua/silver/white spectrum.
Got any music to recommend to me? I'm a bit random. I enjoy musicals and filk, country and swing, big band and traditional, give me something from Doctor Demento or the Renassance Festival. Most of the time I listen to music on Pandora Radio - my current favorite seed is Abney Park. But Josh Groban's Don't Give Up is not only beautiful, but exceedingly special to me. On the other hand . . . if you haven't heard it and want a laugh Tim Minchin's If I Didn't Have You is worth a listen and a giggle.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:37 pm
About me-

Name: Zactura.
I've been part of the shop since: 09/29/09, though I've only recently gotten the nerve to actually post. Whoops.
How many soquili do you own? Two.
Who is your favorite and why? I legitimately cannot pick between them, sfdfgd. But I'm gonna have to fall back on old characters and say Aldavar. He's been a character in my head for years now, and he's slowly developed and changed over time. Even though I haven't been able to get him updated, everything's still happened, and the fact that I've had this long to work with him and make him into what he's at today's gotten him pretty snug with me.
Who is your latest soquili? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How did you get them? A raffle that Kamiki and slimycrow were holding for their third basket. C:
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? When I got Algernon! Specific date, June 2nd, 2013.

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Not at the moment, but maybe sometime further down along the line.
What kind of plots are you looking for them? One day, Aldavar will get that awesome chivalrous quest that he's been wanting so bad. This could either go exactly how he'd planned, with him defeating the 'dragon' and saving the 'prince/ss(es)' before galloping off into the sunset with his newly-found one true love--or something. He hasn't really thought that one out too much. Option two would be that the whole thing does not go how he'd wanted for whatever reason--either that dragon conquers him, or maybe the one he was trying to save didn't want to be rescued. There's a whole number of things, really.
Alternatively, getting him knight training, finding something that he deems awesome enough to bring back to his mother, possibly finding himself somebody he can be with for the rest of his life, and...actually finding his mother again in the first place. He kind of lost her. Again, whoops.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Actually...playing Al at all does in fact take a recustom. :'| The design that I got for him originally was an ancient slapdash, and he's since settled into an entirely different character. He's gotten an updated history to match how his design's changed, but the problem's that he isn't the right species anymore! Getting his mother would also be a thought, but that would take a separate custom, too.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? There's a few I'm interested in, but I don't have a soquili that would work for 'em. Yeeet.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, Man, I'd send some money overseas to my grandma and family in Europe. Very likely most of it, and with what was left, I'd fix things up around here and mmmaybe buy myself something shiny with whatever's around after all of that.
...though I'd probably make it rain in my room at least once before doing anything.
What is your current wish? Getting Thatch, located in the first spoiler tag.
Why are they important to you? Thatch has been a concept I've had in mind since verrry shortly after I actually got Aldavar--I still have the original form I wrote up for him somewhere on my old laptop, too. I've only recently been able to actually actively quest for him, and I've been gunning at it as hard as I can, all things considered. I left Gaia for a good while, and the quest kind of curled up in a ball and died for a period there--and now that I'm here to stay, it's on again in full force. While I'd love to get Aldavar's redo, he's at least around, which...kind of puts Thatch at a little bit more of a priority. c': Thatch on his own has the potential to crack open a different sort of plotline that Aldavar wouldn't go for--namely, a more violent path that involves some gritty development, and that's just fun. Having him also opens the door to more plots and character relations, as well as allowing me to play the two off of each other every now and again and see how they work.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? I am okay with this. For science!
Favorite colour? Teal!
Got any music to recomend to me? Anything by Republic of Wolves, specifically Mirage and Home. Also, this 8bit Vocaloid song. It's just catchy as anything.
Aaaand finally, What If This Storm Ends by Snow Patrol. I am not good at keeping music to a minimum. :'|  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:41 pm
About me-

Name: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
I've been part of the shop since: 10/06 (Was given my first co-owned soq around then. I got my first soq of my own 1/23/07)
How many soquili do you own? 35
Who is your favorite and why? Charlamagne - She's my first and my fursona. My baby.
How did you get them? Gift from Dawns
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? Halloween Plushie conversion in 2012

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Abel Nightroad. I have others, but he's my main focus
What kind of plots are you looking for them? He's been put on the back burner for so long, I actually forgot them. But possibly something revolving around him protecting other soquili to make up for past sins
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? If someone were to get Cain Nightroad, then yeah... otherwise, not really
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? Dark Brotherhood and Tara's Wolfpony pack

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I would give 70% of it to my church, 20% to my parents, 5 % to my boyfriend and save the last 5 % for me... for whatever
What is your current wish? A breeding Charlamagne x Edward Elric
Why are they important to you? They are my first pair I had and because of an issue with one of their daughters, they're feeling like bad parents. Their second batch wasn't much better and they're losing hope about being a good family.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Tis fine with me
Favorite colour? Purple
Got any music to recomend to me? Prince  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:45 pm
About me-

Name: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
I've been part of the shop since: January 13, 2010
How many soquili do you own? 12
Who is your favorite and why? Azure - She was my first full size, my first mutant, and a beautiful birthday gift from Mindsend.
How did you get them? Bribe
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? I was technically rolled for Kauta, as Mind couldn't decide her last couple bribes. Before him, a friend was rolled for a pair we entered in the Valentine's Day breedings. And before that for a Christmas plushie conversion from the 2012 event.

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Not yet.
What kind of plots are you looking for them? I'm not currently trying for an elder actively, so I have no plots for them.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Not that I can think of off the top of my head.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? The Flock, without a doubt.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollars, I'd pay off all our debt, possibly buy a better house, and expand my video game collection. Also, spoil my friends a bunch.
What is your current wish? Indra is my current priority quest-wise.
Why are they important to you? He's based on a beloved OC of mine whom I'd love to adapt to Soquili and get plots for. The actual OC version of him has had trouble finding and keeping any plots, and I'm hoping to change that here in Soquili. ;A;
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? I am!
Favorite colour? Blue!
Got any music to recommend to me? If you don't already know of Abney Park, let me share my favorite songs of theirs with you. All The Myths Are True, Wanderlust, Throw Them Overboard, and I've Been Wrong Before.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm
About me-

Name: Elf Princess Flannery
I've been part of the shop since: April 2011
How many soquili do you own? 10
Who is your favorite and why? Baba Yaga- because she is ridiculous and crazy and terrible and incredibly fun to RP. She is an unpredictable delusional old hag who will make you believe she is mystical and knows everything.

But Fergus is still the soq I am most deeply bonded to, his character has layers of incredible depth and continues to surprise me. its his internal struggles that keep me interested. His lost feeling from growing up apart from his blood family, his struggle with his own cowardice puts his friends in danger where he would be able to save them, and his internal struggle with his sexual identity. his conflicts arent always playing at once but each struggle he faces challenges him and defines him. i cant get enough of it.

Who is your latest soquili? Arkesh Coppertak, my thieving Debbai
User Image

How did you get them? (Mind custom)

When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? I suppose it was my custom of Coppertak, but i played the odds ;D fewer people enter in mini customs.
Otherwise im a wizard with art and photoshop, so i usually paint my way to more soquili, most of them i would consider obtained through skill/art contests/plush conversions ext. (flexes art muscles) only two of mine have resulted from rolled events.

RP plots- Pffffft, most of them have heavy plots planned out.
-Fergus still struggles with his sexuality, a gay partner will do him good and help him feel comfortable with himself.
-- he is reconnecting with his father and discovering more about himself, this will eventually lead to the discovery of his healing powers.
-- he has a foals now, they are a whole other thing to contend with.
-- adventures with his human companion continue to challenge his personality, character, and beliefs.

Baba-
- she has a gigantic plot brewing in that cauldron of hers. i dont want to reveal it now because all of her RP's are leading up to it, but it relies on a custom that she believes she "summoned"

Luthias-
-he struggles with his illness, he is obsessed with shiny objects and doesn't know why. but they cause him to slip into a hypnotic and violent trance and he is compelled to retrieve the shiny object.
-his condition has alienated him and he is lonely and awkward in social situations. after he has a child, it will trigger something in him.
- he will be clearing out one of his hoarded caves for his child to move in and discovers something about his past that will change his life forever.

Pfffft i could write about all of them all day :,D
Pavo, Kynreeve, Sithis, and Arkesh are also heavily plotted.

Are you trying for eldership? Maybe Fergus one day
What kind of plots are you looking for them? my list above will give you an idea but there are still alot of plots in the works
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? D,,,: yes i dooooo!
Baba's entire plot and motivation is based on her past relationship with Koshchey the deathless, a custom i have worked up that is inspired from the same folk lore world that Baba Yaga belongs to. If i dont eventually get him she wont go anywhere.

and my beloved Severa Magia, the Night Mother, the dark bride to my Sithis Padome, and the leader of my Dark Brotherhood herd/guild/assassination organization. she is severely critical to the workings of the herd and is vital for it to work properly.

Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? I have Pavo Birdsong in the Flock for plots, their ideals and values are similar to his, but slight disagreements will eventually cause him to leave them and start his own herd with his own values.

Otherwise I have the Dark Brotherhood herd, they will pretty much run my life once i get Severa or Cicero! 8D

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I would pay for college and pay off my loans, then travel Europe and see my favorite paintings and statues and buildings <3333333
What is your current wish? Cicero, Severa, Dark Brotherhood mostly. but Koshchey is really high up there too. otherwise Baba's breeding with Amani. (because omg beautiful)
Why are they important to you? Mostly so i can live out my mad plots and be happy and make the characters they are involved with richer for it.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? if you feel up to it, some of my customs are pretty complex and or impossible .____. I think you would probably be good at Koshchey? Feel free to take a sniff arround my Quest thread, most have atleast image/concept designs worked out already.
Favorite colour? Purple, favorite pattern Dapple
Got any music to recomend to me? Lana Del Ray

This was fun to fill out! thanks!  

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:08 pm
About me-

Name: Kara Asumie
I've been part of the shop since: 12/25/10
How many soquili do you own? 14 <5 in which I co-own with friends --Most newbies- >
Who is your favorite and why? Shandow and Tsumetai - Because they are in honor of my daughter.
How did you get them? The natural raffle
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? The natural raffle.

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? I would love one just not sure which one of my soq yet
What kind of plots are you looking for them? Plots and I don't agree. I am better with off the top of my head or working on someone else's plot.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? The Plot for Shadow and Tsumetai's older Brother
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? There are some I like but No not at this moment.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I would buy a house and help my mother out of Medical debt
What is your current wish? A MegaMutant Twins custom I had in DD's Bribes lol | Also Shadow and Tsumetai's Brother.
Why are they important to you? They are the Demon wolves that protect my main OCs. They are the care takers in my stories that care for not only my OCs but their offspring as well. | just family to my twin fluttercorns.
<>
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Sure why not.
Favorite colour? Icy Blue
Got any music to recomend to me? My Youtube Playlist  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:21 pm
About me-

Name: Vistada
I've been part of the shop since: May 19th, 2008
How many soquili do you own? 15
Who is your favorite and why? Monfulta AKA Moofu - I don't have a favourite really.. They are mostly OCs and I love them all dearly. But Moofu was given to me as a birthday gift, and a 'get well soon' gift from my sister Nerpin. I had gallstones and I was getting my gallbladder removed 2 days later.
Moofu is an OC, one that is very dear to me.. One that I designed out of the need for a father figure in a rough part of my life. He's very protective and a guardian. Many think he's a wolf but he's actually a Dog. Here's his OC Sheet.
Who is your latest soquili? User Image - In Technicalities I had her as a basket since 2010. So in technicalities my newest Soq is her. But Labyrinth was updated about 2 weeks after. I believe.
How did you get them? She's a Colourist Custom from Nerpin, who promised me to finish her but we had a falling out with our father and we had to go through practically disowning him and it was doing a number on her nerves. So I told her to drop it until recently I asked if I could get Soq to finish her. Agneza took the job <3.
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? I've never been rolled for something.

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? No thanks
What kind of plots are you looking for them? None
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Uhm I have a few :>. Yes. Palana my Gypsy Vanner female idea.. Uhm, an albino Megamutant idea, but that'll come in time.. And a unicorn mare for Revel1984.. I have others * D*.. Lol.
Breedings-wise.. Revel1984 has 2 ladies who are to be mates with 2 of my bbies. And both are waiting on their 1 fling for that.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? MAYBE for the flock.. I kind of want a Wind/Harpie based on a Barn Owl or a Saw Whet Owl. :>.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I'd get married.. Pay off my tuition.. Get Gaia money so I can buy really expensive Soquili.. razz . Give some to my mother, charities I believe in, buy a house.. Buy my sister a house.. . o. Put away the rest and use it here and there.
What is your current wish? A breeding.. Bane x Zavis
Why are they important to you? Bane and Zavis are one of my most favourite couplings I have with Revel.. We plot a lot together and enjoy it. BFF awwuh yeah. But Bane is such a motherly person and Zavis would suit well as their father. They're a lifemating that I have a big heart for.. Bane is Zavis' rock..
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Sure
Favorite colour? Green
Got any music to recomend to me? Here's song bands and possibly some songs I've been listening too:
Thumbelina Music
Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra
Brown Eyed Girls - Sixth Sense
Fall Out Boy - Phoenix
Fall Out Boy - Where did the Party go
Quest for Camelot Music
WOODKID - Iron
Sonata Arctica - The World's Forgotten The Words Forbidden  

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:36 pm
About me-

Name: DraconisSiirexus
I've been part of the shop since: June 24, 2013
How many soquili do you own? 1
Who is your favorite and why? Winter Sakura - She was the first custom Soq i have ever gotten in my time on here so i lover her to death.
How did you get them? DD's Month Long Big Bribes
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? Her being a bribe, i have never been rolled on something before.

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? No
What kind of plots are you looking for them? I have my own plots that are right now focusing on her relationship that starts with friendship. After their all done, i'll keep trucking with thoughts.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? ALL the plots i have for Sakura
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? There is one i'm trying to custom into at the moment.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I would help my family with the remodeling of the house and with all the bills and help a foreign friend come live with us and get away from danger in Africa.
What is your current wish? A basket/foal MegaMutant from DD's bribes :3
Edit Category: Minor-Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular/Megamutant
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed?

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: red/brownish with dark grey
Face: sky blue glowing eyes, protruding fangs
Mane: Curly #2 - Dark Grey
Tail: Downed wolf tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Pawed feet with white claws
Reference Image(s): Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: No
Other Notes: Nothing that i know of.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: No
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: No

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Loup
Owner: DraconisSiirexus
Breed: French Wolf
Temper: Passive
Mate: ~~~~
Tag Background: Background
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Brown and Dark Grey

Why are they important to you? Well, she is a custom in for this concept wolfpony pack she is going to be in plus i wanna collect MegaMutants before i get any other Soquili.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? I don't mind, as long as we both get the benefits from it that please us and give us a happy time. :3
Favorite colour? GREEN~
Got any music to recomend to me? Gnarls Barkley's song called Crazy. Its kinda good.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:16 am
About me-

Name: (Gaian name) TrigunKittie (my friends call me Kittie, others call me Trigun, I'll answer to pretty much anything lol)
I've been part of the shop since: Lurking since late '05, first Soq. was a co-own gift in 2007 ^_^ Toquah'kan.
How many soquili do you own? 7.5
Who is your favorite and why? Probably Zahara, she was gifted to me and is my first fully-owned. There is a place in my heart for ALL of my Soquili though. They are all special to me in some way. <3
How did you get them? DD's bribes
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? The freebie familiar you colored for me <3 and DD's bribes at the end of June. Prior to that it was last winter's CYO event ^_^ (Dec '12/Jan '13)

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Not currently, but maybe in the future if I find the time and ever become more comfortable with role playing.
What kind of plots are you looking for them? Nothing really at the moment. I usually come up with personalities/background stories for my ponies in my head. Haven't had much opportunity yet to interact with other people's Soquili. ^_^
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Something I just came up with very recently from a comment someone made while we were talking about my boy, Du'an. His personality/background is very loosely based on/inspired by Daemon from The Black Jewels books. The person mentioned that it's too bad there isn't a Jaenelle soquili out there yet (that we knew of) to pair up with him, and that got the wheels turning in my head, lol. I haven't finished her form yet, but I am eventually going to try for a custom based on/inspired by/interpretation of Jaenelle & Witch/"dreams made flesh". I need to make a few different versions of it depending on what custom slots are available. (regular edited, hyper-hybrid, or pawed mutant. Since she's an interpretation and not a strict cosplay I'm going to be a little flexible)
Edited: In the new wip cosplay list, there *is* a Jaenelle soquili already, but I got permission from the owner to go ahead with my idea. I linked the screenshot of the pm in the same post as her form. Yay! ^_^
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? There are a few herds that have caught my eye, but since I don't currently rp I haven't contacted anyone about membership information.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, @_@ so many things lol. Pay off my debt and buy myself and my parents new houses. If I could turn a million dollars into a million more dollars (XD) I would buy some acreage and build a beautiful barn for the rl horses I've always wanted. Probably why Soquili is so addicting for me. I love art and horses so it's a nice substitute since I can't have "real" horses. ^__^
What is your current wish? Hmm, probably a breeding slot for Toquah'kan and his Lifemate, it would be their first. Or winning my Seathi custom ^_^
Why are they important to you? I was so excited and blown away when PGM offered to co-own Toquah with me. I watched him grow up and now that he finally has a mate and is trying to start a family it feels like things will have come full circle once he has little baskets of his own whee
The Seathi custom I'm trying for is special to me because it's the last MLP custom I'll probably be trying for, at least for a long time. It's a cosplay of my favorite sea pony toy from the 80s version of MLP. I wasn't lucky enough to win some of my favorites from the old MLP event years ago so once I got enough gold, I started to enter for my last two favorite ponies that hadn't been made yet. (The Questline charity helped me a bunch with funds for Masquerade and this seathi, and I also got Zahara through them. <3)
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Yep! ;D
Favorite colour? Hmmm... Grays, purples, blues. Depends on my mood. I also love colors inspired by nature like autumn colors, sunrise/sunset, browns and greens in a forest, the night sky, etc etc ^_^
Got any music to recomend to me? hmm not music, but I just found www.rainymood.com and it's awesome XD
I also LOVE Blackmore's Night
and Llewellyn is great when I'm trying to sleep or when I've got some quiet time to myself. Moonlore is my favorite, To Dream of Pegasus, Spirit of the Wolf, and Sacred Circles are good also ^_^ I just found out that you can listen to everything they've done on their website too http://www.moonlore.co.uk/

Long post is long lol. Thanks for letting me babble!  

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

Pink Pandah Bear

Sparkly Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:06 am
About me-

Name: Pink Pandah Bear - Or Pandah, Pink Pandah, Pink, PPB, etc!
I've been part of the shop since: First co-owned Soq was back in 07!
How many soquili do you own? 10 full, 2 co-owned! <3
Who is your favorite and why? Brooklyn Willow - Because he was my first ever breeding, he is super special to me! I also love everything about him, and the couple he come from. He is perfect. (:
How did you get them? DD's bribes
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? Last year I think! I wasn't around for it though. xD

RP plots- I don't have many! Would love some.

Are you trying for eldership? Nope<3
What kind of plots are you looking for them? Nothing in particular! I am so uncreative so I love when others come to me for plots! I love a good story, but I just like to think of backgrounds for mine for now. <33
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Nope, I know how hard it is to get a breeding so I don't have that in any plots<3
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? Nah~

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I would buy a house! Invest a bit, then splurge! I definitely need a new car as mine will break down any day now. ): Then I would buy a house for my mum because she can't afford a new one. I would also travel and see the snow 'cause I never have before! <3
What is your current wish? A breeding between my Brooklyn (linked above) and Lullaby.
Why are they important to you? They've been together since 2011, and Brooklyn is very special to me. Seeing his lineage grow would be amazing! <3
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Yes!
Favorite colour? Pale pink or purple<3
Got any music to recomend to me? I just love Radioactive - Imagine Dragons and OneRepublic - Counting Stars <333

Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff