Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[F] Calling all Questers, Breeders and Owners! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:50 am
About me-

Name: Lady Argentum Draconis
I've been part of the shop since: Uh...12/09
How many soquili do you own? 11 1/2 (one Co-own)
Who is your favorite and why? Uh...tough one... Pachelbel - He and his mate are so cute together and he's come along way in his personality development. He used to be so shy and awkward but he's really stepped up to the current crisis he currently faces with Tin.
Who is your latest soquili? User Image
How did you get them? Mind Bribes
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? March of this year. I won Chromie.

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Yes, Arthur or possibly Pachelbel someday.
What kind of plots are you looking for them? Arthur needs some crisis's to face down and show he's a real leader, right now in his development he's handling family issues, but they won't last forever lol.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Not really...a lot of my quests are stand alones and some of my couples just aren't ready for the parenthood step yet.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? The Flock or possibly the Hatetalons if I had someone to offer for those groups.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I'd buy my husband a penguin preserve.
What is your current wish? mmm...probably Kali
Why are they important to you? She's an OC in another shop and is interesting to RP. I would like to put her in a new situation and see how she develops.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Sure.
Favorite colour? Blue
Got any music to recomend to me? I really like Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:51 pm
UPDATED 8/7/13 @ 10:30 AM EST

About me-

Name: Nymphalidae
I've been part of the shop since: 3/25/06 is when I got my first Soquili, Shadowmere.
How many soquili do you own? 51, soon to be 52. DD just chose one of my bribes. ^^
Who is your favorite and why? Nymphalidae. I never expected for her to grow to be my favorite. I thought that spot would always be held my Amaterasu. But when Gen3sis PMed me for plots and got me to agree to RP her, everything just sort of clicked; all the parts of her personality just slid right into place. What would have been a fling between Hallows Bane and Nymphalidae turned into a lifemating before they even won a breeding, their personalities just meshed so well. The story between the two soquili just flourished effortlessly and made me want to develop Nymphalidae more, have her meet more soquili and create a deep, layered character. I never really RPed in Soquili much until I started RPing Nymphalidae.
Who is your latest soquili?
User Image
How did you get them? 2013 Kalona Meta Event RP/Personality Contest
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? I won Anevay in Malhith's birthday naturals paid raffle, but only because I spent millions on tickets. Dice don't love me at all otherwise. Before that, again, another paid raffle I put a LOT of gold into to win Abraxas. And before that I won a breeding raffle in February 2013 after the couple had tried 24 times. I haven't won a custom raffle since August 6th 2010.

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Yes, eventually for Nymphalidae and Amaterasu.
What kind of plots are you looking for them? For Nymphalidae, her plots are kind of on hold at the moment. There are things that need to happen with her mate and children, but getting the RPs going with them has been slow going. After she had foals with Hallow's Bane, she freaked out an ran off with one of the baskets. She believes Kalona are the most powerful breed, and wishes to cleanse her bloodline of everything that isn't Kalona. She was extremely disappointed when she found the foal she ran off with didn't end up with any Kalona traits except for horns. The foal then gets stolen from her by a pure Kalona and, after fighting to try and protect the foal, is left injured and realizing what a huge mistake she's made. She made a wish on a Wishing Star for a sign of what to do, if she should go back to Hallow's Bane or not, and was granted with a miracle child with nothing but Kalona traits. Her goal then would be to return to Hallows Bane and rescue their lost child. They will form a herd after, but Nymphalidae is a tyrant. Her strict rules and the fury she feels when her rules are broken will eventually drive some herd members away. It will be a long learning process for her, to learn to let go of her old values and figure out just what exactly makes a herd strong and united.

For Amaterasu, I'm looking for a sort of redemption arc for her. Her first breeding was with an evil stallion who tricked her, and she lost all her children. She exiled herself from Kawani lands in shame and guilt for a long time, but has returned. Now she is on a journey to find her strength again and, hopefully, her children as well. Eventually she will form a herd with a stallion she meets dedicated to fighting evil and cleansing land that has been tainted by it.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Yes. Isra, the leader of the Gadwa Leila (thieves guild) of the Badieh Badawie desert culture. Unfortunately, the herd/guild can't start without her.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? The Hatetalons! I have a couple things in mind for them already, but I'd love to have an actual member, not a prisoner.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I'd pay off all my and my girlfriend's debts, buy a modest house (I'd be perfectly happy with a one story place!), buy my girlfriend a car, and put the rest in savings. Oh, and get a corgi.
What is your current wish? ... I honestly can't decide. I have one that is important to a new herd plot, and others that, well, I just want more Kalona, especially ones that can be involved in Nymphalidae's herd or going off to join a pure Kalona herd! So here's a short list but all my quests can be seen here:
- Isra (Wind, Moderate Edit)
- Mjöll (Flutter-Kalona, Minor Edit)
- Lassuarium (Kalona, Minor Edit)
- Euphraxia (Kalona, Minor Edit)
- Abihayil (Kalona, Minor Edit)
Why are they important to you? Well, Isra is important to plots, as described above! As for Mjöll, she is a mock-baby between Nymphalidae and Hallow's Bane. Plots with them are starting to pick up again, especially with the impending arrival of Hallow's father, and I have a lot of ideas for how Mjöll can play a unique role in the slowly growing family! Lassuarium is half just a plain old selfish quest -- I love pure kalona but don't have many of them. However, as most of the soquili involved with Nymphalidae and Hallow's Bane are blood-related, I would also like to get more non-blood related soquili involved with their plots, and I'd like to include Lassuarium! I've been tracking all my custom attempts here.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Sure!
Favorite colour? Purple.
Got any music to recomend to me? I love Poe and Florence and the Machine!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:58 pm
About me-

Name: Cowboy Peep
I've been part of the shop since: I've been a lurker since around '07 but didn't get my own soquili until '09 [I believe].
How many soquili do you own? 14.
Who is your favorite and why? Hm, this is a hard one. I'm torn between two of my babies but in all honesty, I would probably have to go with Lullaby. She was my first custom win ever as well as being my first normal sized soquili. She is very special to me. <3
User Image
How did you get them? DD's first customs!
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? When I got my Chloe angeni . <3

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Not at this moment. I've thought about it but none of my soquili have rps going on for them nor do I really have the muse or motivation to rp. Maybe along the line I'll consider it but for right now, they are just fine the way they are. :]
What kind of plots are you looking for them? Nothing at this moment.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? No.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? Hm, no none that I can think of at the moment.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollars, I'd pay off my student loans, buy a shih tzu among the rest of other dogs I want, get a fainting goat while I'm at it and teacup pig, get all the tattoos I want, get my own place, and I suppose share some of my wealth with friends and family. I don't want to sound too greedy now do I?
What is your current wish? I would absolutely love to see a breeding between Lullaby and Brooklyn Willow take place. <3 In terms of a quest, I really don't have an specific one in mind or one I'm really aiming for since I'm not quite sure just who I want to actively quest for. But I would say I'm probably aiming for Julius, a harvest moon character, next.
Why are they important to you? The breeding between Lullaby and Brooklyn is important because they have been together for a while and both are absolutely adorable together. <3.Plus, they are naturals and I'm just so curious to see what would come out of the couple. Also, this I would to see Lullaby have some special little ones again <3.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Of course!
Favorite colour? Purple, though I also like pink and blue. But mainly purple xD
Got any music to recomend to me? I'm not sure what kind of music you like but I'd recommend New Found Glory!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:43 pm
About me-

Name: Ice_Dragon_Demon
I've been part of the shop since: 06 but I've stalked it since it opened.
How many soquili do you own? 5
Who is your favorite and why? Vevina - because she was my first most rped and loved, and treasure from Foalen. She was also I believe a child from one of the first breedings ever in soquili.
How did you get them? My first came as a gift from three from breedings and the last came as a surprise from an event.
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? The Breeding for VSOD and my mare Lovebeam the month before 3 years ago I got Aine as well.

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? My oldest two Vevina and Lovebeam have 100% stats all around but I've not felt their stories were as great though Vevina will be loosing a second mate again it seems.
What kind of plots are you looking for them? I'm still musing over plots and things for the two of them. It's been a while since I've had time for them on account of school.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? None, I'm still in my lurk mode so I don't really have any plots going at the moment save a few. I did have ideas for a a female white knight companion for Aine to alleviate her boredom while being a captive.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? The hunted unicorn herd, I've been quietly stalking that one, and the black Skull herd. Though I've kept my interest to myself mostly I'm quite a shy girl.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I'd pay my loan and go out and find work somewhere and pay back my family for everything they've done for me.
What is your current wish? To get my DnD Red Dragon OC Tyronica, and my Dark twins Hekate and Persephone <3
Why are they important to you? They are my precious OC's and The twins came from a breeding a long time ago from another of my oc's she's one of my oldest and the two ended up being some of my favorite to play, I styled them off the witches from Mcbeath in mannerisms loosely <3
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Of course <3
Favorite colour? Purples and blues
Got any music to recommend to me? Within Tempation, Evanesence, Nightwish and the nightmare before Christmas soundtrack

Thanks it was fun <3 thank you  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:44 am

About me-

Name: AllSummedUpNJazz (Formerly DemonWingedPoetGirl)
I've been part of the shop since: Early 2010
How many soquili do you own? 10 fully owned and one co own with lady Firefox.
Who is your favorite and why? honestly it's a tie between my two first soq Blake and Thesh-ah
Because they are both parts of me. Blake is me most of the time and Thesh-ah is me on the inside. The part of me you have to really work to get to know.
But on the real they are all my favorite in different ways for different reasons.
How did you get them? Paid raffle.
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? paid naturals raffle that i won chinook in. which was totally Lady Luck smiling on me as I didn't have much in the way of gold maybe 30k into it because my main account (this one) had been hacked.
before that the Halloween Flaffle I won hex fettergeist. My first Halloween win ever. Way to excited about her. You guys do the most epic Halloween events! Can't wait to see this years theme and I have a feeling this will be my year for a twisted tunnel breeding. I can feel it!
I wait all year to see those glorious creations!

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership?
Yes Thesh-ah. I knew from the moment I derived her personality I knew she was going to be something magnificent. Damaged but truly magnificent all the same.
The baskets and number of breedings don't really make a whole heap of difference to me. I mean its cool and all but its not a major part of why elder hood appeals to me. What its about as silly as it sounds is her. I guess I don't know maybe I get to attached to my RPCs but I want to give them meaning. Purpose of sorts. I guess because I can't seem to find any of my own. Lol
My RPCs soq or other wise are more than stats and breedings they are little pieces of me, Of who i am or who i wish i could be. I feel and care for each one like a child. I know their strengths and flaws. I feel their struggles and know their pain.
Another big thing is that Rping is my creative outlet. I dont know what i would do without it Since I'm not really artistic or that even creative really. :/
What kind of plots are you looking for them?
A lot of Thesh-ahs plot is personal development. It's slow going and probably not the most action packed plot but it has meaning to me.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress?
Yes. You see Thesh-ah has had a lot of mates in the last three years but all the breedings and mate plots ended up being broken off because the partner was just not as committed as I was to her plot line, not active RPer, or just wasn't exactly what I was looking for in a mate for her when it boiled down to it. So I want to custom Thesh-ah a lifemate so that she an get the attention and development she needs. Because if anyone deserves a perfect love as a light at the end of her tunnel after all she has been through it's Thesh-ah.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? not exactly. I mean I'm kind of in the hate talons and I have a mare that's in the dark brotherhood as well but I'm not really that interested in the other herds or groups at current.
However I would love for Thesh-ah to be on good terms with many of the of various group leaders if that counts.

Fun things- DnD, Pathfinder, war hammer 40k, MTG, playing with my chickens (baths dress up watching movies learning tricks.)
RP here at Soq and the Barton town forums, WOW, Live action role playing, SCA, boffing. Ummmm did I mention chickens!

If I had a million dollers,
-Buy this shop from sirens so she can relax not worry about money give her position on the staff.
-Go on a trip around the world for about 2 years see everything really take my time.
-Buy land start breeding show chickens professionally here in Alaska. <3 frigid feathers farm is a long time dream of mine.
- take a whole bunch of college language courses. Love me some languages I wish I could speak at least 4 fluently.
- Buy a huge building here in Fairbanks for a Nerd gaming complex. Kinda like a nerd gym that you pay a monthly fee to go to. With a food court, costume shop, super high speed internet, on staff DMs, a few computers maybe a bar on the roof, and crash rooms*.
* room with a bed and shower because hey why drive all the way home after a night of gaming to get ready for work. Lol.
- start and actual anime/gaming convention her in Fairbanks that way I could actually go to one and cosplay. Cosplaying would be so cool!
- oh and kidnap cillian Murphy keep him in my house as a love slave/lap warmer.
What is your current wish?
A LM for Thesh-ah. I don't know exactly what I want him to look like but I have a rough idea. Definitely something with armor maybe something either half walker or half kalona for RP spice. it would cause internal conflict for her to fall in love with someone mixed with either of those breeds.
And definitely for sure a forsaken /undead/war mount/wow/ kind of feel to him.
Like . . . Brill or undercity translated into a draft stallion. . .
<3.
Why are they important to you? because Thesh-ah deserves to be happy. Really happy with someone who can understand and support her personal growth.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? I know you wouldn't do me wrong. i feel like you care about your soq as much as i do mine and you would understand that this mate would mean the world to me so i know you would try your hardest. I've seen your work your technique is good and besides as long as you do WIPs what's the worst that could happen?
I have faith in you buddy!
Favorite colour? it changes but right now I'm really into dark like forest green.
Or
Autumn colors all the autumn colors.
Got any music to recomend to me?
Anything by third eye blind.
All their music is awesome.
Just sayin.
However other than that
- Wonder boy Tenacious D
- Black sheep by the Evil Exes. <3 (every time I hear it I have to stand and keep rhythm by stomping my foot with one hand raised. It rocks me that hard.)
- Jenny says by cowboy mouth
- Helicopter by bloc party
- fortune days by the glitch mob
( if this could play every time I walked into an event it would never get old.)
- killer queen
- hey Jude ( I sing it to myself when I'm feeling really sad it makes me happy)
And if you wanna see a crazy funny rap video check out
- Rella odd future
Or anything by tyler the creator/ that group really.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 am
About me-

Name: She-Ra of Etheri
I've been part of the shop since: later 2009/early 2010
How many soquili do you own? 44
Who is your favorite and why? Aquitaine - Because she has so much great plot potential and is always fun to RP. I love all my Soq but Aquitaine is my favorite.
How did you get them? DD's bribes
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? This month during Heart's breeding raffle.

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Yes with Aquitaine
What kind of plots are you looking for them? Mostly mutant interactions to help those who are not easily accepted by society to learn how to feel good about being who and what they are. Aquitaine wants to help all mutants, and misunderstood Soquili for that matter, in finding their place in life and knowing that someone out there accepts them for who they are.
Also need her to run into some mutant hating Soquili that make her work hard to show that just because she and others looks different on the outside doesn't meant they are different on the inside as well.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Yes
She-Ra eventually needs to be pulled away from the evil clutches of Pirata, who has been her mentor and when she was younger an almost mother figure to her, and to do that she needs to be rescued by the brother she never knew existed He-Man. While she will at first ignore his pleas to listen to him, even go so far as capture him as a slave for her master, eventaully she will see the truth in his words and turn her back on Pirata and evil for good and instead devote her life to stopping them.

My mare Penthesilea runs an amazon style herd and after an attempt on her life brought a strong stallion her way, granted he was trying to kill her initially, she decided he was just what she needed to produce a strong female heir. Since they are in a herd where females are superior she needs to have at least one, but preferable all, female offspring. This will help cement her role as queen and prevent any of the members from trying to steal her position.

Alti, and her mate/co-conspirator Jormungander, have been trying to find suitable Kalona to create an army to wipe out all of the other Soquili races from the lands, but they have been having little luck in accomplishing this so they are looking to creature their own army through having children. However this role could also be filled by a custom Kalona, though children can can sculpt into the perfect warrior right from the start where as those recruited as adults may be less willing to do as they are told.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? I have a female in the Flock already though I would love to get a male there at some point as well and RP from their perspective.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I'd buy a small farm, get a horse, put money aside for my son's college fund, buy a Corgi and take a vacation to Africa.
What is your current wish? Any of the above listed are where my focus is though some of my other current quests/wishes can be found here.
Why are they important to you? Plots and RP for all my characters are important to me because I try to put a lot of effort into them, sometimes stringing a few various plots together to force conflict or interactions between a larger number of Soquili. I don't mind waiting for the right custom or breeding to happen so plots can move forward since I always have lots of options to fill in the time but there are times when I would give anything to get that particular Soquili to move things along.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Of course
Favorite colour? Purple
Got any music to recommend to me? Ummm...how about this or maybe some Lacuna Coil.  

She-Ra of Etheria

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:30 pm
About me-

Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
I've been part of the shop since: Since it opened! I was in Sirenz' original shop since '03, and followed her here.
How many soquili do you own? 21
Who is your favorite and why? This is so hard! But I'm going to have to go with my first, Midori - She's my first, and I've been bringing more of her family into the shop when I can. My favorite plots are based around her and her family. <3
How did you get them? Basket Contest
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? I was rolled for Neza's March(?) Customs. I got the Soq for a friend. <3

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? I'm considering it? Not really sure which of my boys to work on first! XD
What kind of plots are you looking for them? Well Wallace needs to confront his dad and win, and find peace with his past and work toward his future. I'm considering trying to find him some other conflicted Soqs he could help.
Haborym needs to face his son, and fail. His hatred for the boy will grow, and he will attempt to "lead a band of misfits" type deal. After making his herd and hunting, he will meet his mate, the angeni of patience. She will teach him both how to cope, and how to forgive, or at least forgive as much as he can.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Yes! I want Midori's mum. She was injured beyond repair by Midori's kalona father, Haborym. She had told her daughter that she'd found a mate, and that he would take care of her so Midori would be able to finally leave home. Midori misses her mum terribly, and she's in a part of her life where a wise old mommy would help her immensely.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? Gawd, I would *love* to be a part of the Flock. I'd prefer a female though as opposed to a male. I couldn't play a man-slave very well. XD

Fun things-

If I had a million dollars, I would buy you a green dress (but not a real green dress, that's cruel). XD
What is your current wish? I've got several breedings I'd like, but honestly what I'd like most right now is Midori's mum, or I'd like to get Midori redone. <3 I love her so, but I feel she's a little outdated for the character she's become to me. <3
Why are they important to you? Midori is my first, and her mother would be an amazing addition to my plots and herd of her kin.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Absolutely! <3
Favorite colour? Yellow!
Got any music to recomend to me? Cathedral - Crosby Stills and Nash - the harmonies. They're just so amazing.
Anything by Simon and Garfunkel. I've been on a kick for them lately.
Blackbird - The Beatles - If you're ever having a long night and need to relax, it does me wonders. Also baby-friendly. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:12 pm
About me-

Name: Mahogany Sunset
I've been part of the shop since: March 2010
How many soquili do you own? 11 full, 2 co-owns.
Who is your favorite and why? Ithillún - She is my oddball. My ponies tend to be a bit mundane, character-wise, but Lún is not. She's quirky and fun to play. She doesn't talk to anyone that isn't a foal or a familiar face, which can make for fun plots. X3 She's also obsessed with flowers and has found out recently that bugs aren't as evil as she thought they were... Though I haven't really developed her much as an adult yet, she'll be that quiet, wise person at the back of the room just waiting to correct stuff. XD
How did you get them? Ladyfirefox was kind enough to co-own with me. <3 He's from the naturals raffle.
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? February singles mixer - Kalypso got rolled.

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Yes. Calixte and eventually Roary (above).
What kind of plots are you looking for them? Cali's plots circle around a pack of purewalkers that threaten her herd and her family. One of them targets her daughter and will mess with her (Tinuviel) even after the one plaguing the family as a whole is gone. Rishy, who has already scarred Cali horribly across her chest, will eventually blind her mate and possibly wound her again, as well. Her other plots stem from a fertility issue; Cali's quite small, and her last batch of three children proved to be a bit too much for her body to handle. She has to come to terms with the fact that she might never have children again, and as her last ones leave the nest, she begins to feel a distinct emptiness. Eventually, she'll go through a bunch of soquili and fertility prayers and whatnot, but she has to figure out for herself what she really needs.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Not really... Though I do have plots for most of my customs, whenever they show up. XD
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? I have a custom I've been working on getting since the Ghost Family was organized. I also have a Goldenleaf plushie and a Phoenix Maiden (she's in the Flock guild. :3 )

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I'd open a rehabilitation center for animals that have been abused.
What is your current wish? For Cali to get her scars. Though there may be more later... But yeah. X3 She's had them ICly for years, since her first children were little. RP.
Why are they important to you? I want to see a version of Cali where she's beat up a little. She'll get battle scars in her life time, and I want to be able to visualize to play her better. <3
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? (With Mind's permission of course :p ) Absolutely!
Favorite colour? Lilac or VW bug (new) green.
Got any music to recomend to me? Evanescence, if you haven't heard of them. I like to listen to a Pandora mix of them and Three Days Grace and Breaking Benjamin to feel better. :3 Kinda counterintuitive. XD  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:49 pm
About me-

Name: Kirowyn Love
I've been part of the shop since: First Soquili was 5/11/08
How many soquili do you own? 27
Who is your favorite and why? Crisanto - He was my first Soquili... I have such an attachment to him. He's also the one that I've plotted for the most. He has a large family that he loves, and if I ever get my butt into gear and start RPing again, he'll become a knight, teacher and hopefully someday an elder - along with his mate Kanani.
How did you get them? Raffle
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? When I won little miss thing above!

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Not currently, but hopefully in the future with both Kanani and Crisanto.
What kind of plots are you looking for them? For Crisanto, I know I had plots going at one point for him to go through the knight school that someone started up - I don't really know what happened though. I want him to adventure and save people - really do good in the Kawani lands.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? No, I don't think so.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? I've never really looked into the herds... I know that Kanani and Crisanto were in one, but that was under Aniira, and she recently left Gaia. The big herds seem intimidating to me. I think I would like to continue the herd we already started though if I get back into RPing.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I would buy my dream home, a vacation home, a 1963 Ford Mustang Convertible, travel the world, save a bunch of it for kids college/retirement and donate to the humane society.
What is your current wish? I have 2 - one of which just became a reality. The first is a quest custom I've been wanting for a few years now. The other is for another breeding for Kanani and Crisanto
Why are they important to you? The custom is really just frivolous... I like pretty things lol. The breeding for Kanani and Crisanto... they love each other very much and love their big family. They would love nothing more than to have more children to surround themselves with family.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Sure ^_^
Favorite colour? I hope Rainbow counts.
Got any music to recomend to me? The Folkadelics, Rabbit!, Non Phixion  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:25 am
About me-

Name: Hoshi Lockhart
I've been part of the shop since: May 2011
How many soquili do you own? 3.5
Who is your favorite and why? Hahalua and Ezekiel - Since Haha's not fully my own mind and the product of Roar's story with Hoto, I'd like to add one that's all my creation. Both are pretty similar, anyway. They're easy-going and easy to toss into RPs, Haha more so. I love how silly Haha is for an older mare. How she can still prance like a filly when she's happy. And I love how, despite her attitude, she's also strong mentally and physically if she needs to be.
Ezekiel's just as silly and I look forward to exploring a darker plot with him. He can't handle negativity so well, having had experienced so much as a foal at the hands of bounty hunters.
How did you get them? Co-ownership from Roar.
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? Late September 2012.

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Not really. I'm kind of going with the flow. If one has grown enough to consider entering them for it, I will. I put my stakes on Ni'awtu, however. With her plots, she's going to grow a lot. She's also my first Soq and first choice from the flaffle I won her. I'd love for her to Elder.
What kind of plots are you looking for them? Ni'awtu is grieving the family she lost in a bloody war, including a lover. I wanted at least one Soq, a stallion to love her, to help her through it. Feeling she'll never find love again, she's currently having flings with Scryer. Once she conceives, she'll realize the errors of her ways and snap out of it. She might refuse to help Scryer raise them in fear of what she had done, but she'll come back at some point.
Somewhere along the line Shikoba, a little mouse, will bond with her and help her on her path to being a Priestess. Teaching her what he knows of the healing and harming properties of plants. She'd be more of a witch or herblist, but her character was supposed to be built more around spirituality.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Just Ni'awtu's breeding. She can learn to put aside her grieving on her own, but it would be a much faster path with foals. On her own also risks her snapping out of it before foals and ruining two years of trying. In her true mind she's not the flinging sort. She just figures what's the point in waiting for another to love her?
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? Yes, but I'd rather not say. Out of shyness and the lack of stalking customs to toss someone their way.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, All seriousness? Shopping spree, bigger house, car, help the family. Probably take them with me, actually.
What is your current wish? My OC, Prisca. I'll eventually get Ni'awtu's breeding, but Prisca's not so certain. I'm horrible at saving for Soq customs.
Why are they important to you? She was born from a premade Mewtwo Gijinka I won in a shop. She started off my career as a B/C RPer with her epic story with the shop's other Mewtwo. She's also the first of my OCs, in all my many years of writing, to have potential children. They have not been seen in humanoid or animal form, but the daughter's muse is in my head and I plan to get her in a few places. And she's just fun to use. <3
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Sure.
Favorite colour? Pink or purple(of which Prisca is both, heh).
Got any music to recomend to me? American McGee's Alice and Alice:Madness Returns soundtracks? /shot
Marie Digby also has pretty songs.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

draconian_peacock

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:30 pm
About me-

Name: Draconian_Peacock
I've been part of the shop since: 2009
How many soquili do you own? 6
Who is your favorite and why? Ren & Esmeralda- Esme was my very first custom that I had based on a Christmas ornament and she was my second Soquili at the time.
Ren was from the 2012 summer event and he is my favorite as he makes me think of a majestic water dragon that took on the form of a horse and I love that about him.
Who is your latest soquili? Ito User Image
How did you get them? CYO Halloween Plush
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? Last years Summer Event

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? No
What kind of plots are you looking for them? Right now none..
Though I may look for future plots later on though.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? No
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? Nope

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, If I had that kind of money I would use some of it to get me a house and get my photography career going and maybe donate some of it to a charity.
What is your current wish? Ive been wanting my first breeding to happen between two of my soqs,but what I am wanting more right now would be customs based on my twin female OC wolves Rayen and Aria. Rayen, Aria looks just like her,but she instead has light pink fur that fades to a cream under belly and the markings are a lilac purple with her eye color being a saphire blue.
Why are they important to you? There are my original characters and one is loosely based off of me and the other is well the evil twin..I first created the first twin back when I was in high school and from there I gave her a twin and from this day they've been the two I have role played and relied on most as if they were almost real wolves. XD
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Maybe
Favorite colour? how about three colors: Black,Purple,Green
Got any music to recomend to me? the Rasmus,Within Tempatation, Sirenia,Papa Roach  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:09 pm
About me-

Name: The Captain Britain
I've been part of the shop since: I actually don't have a soquili yet, but I joined about two-three weeks ago.
How many soquili do you own? 0!
Who is your favorite and why? Um, I don't have any yet!
Who is your latest soquili? n/a
How did you get them? n/a
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? I haven't won anything in this shop, but last month I won an important character for a current META in Shadows of Africa via personality contest, and I'm having a lot of fun RPing him!

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? It's something I'd like to attempt once I have a soq that I feel it's appropriate for.
What kind of plots are you looking for them? In general I like doing a lot of personal growth kind of things. Having beliefs challenged, exploring the effects of tragedy on personality, and even the process of healing after tragedy. Stuff like that.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? None right now!
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? Tara had a wolf-soq pack concept that I think would be fun. Other than that, maybe the flock? The harpies are so pretty.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I would become financially independent from my parents, pay for my own tuition, and donate to the organization I work with (Guide Dogs for the Blind)
What is your current wish? A custom! I'd like a draft regular cosplay of the King of Hearts, a Painted Ponies statue I own. Back side
Why are they important to you? I collect Painted Ponies statues, and he was the first one I ever got. He's by far my favourite, and reminds my of the very first time I met a horse in person. It was a big parade Clydesdale in London, all decked out in its parade gear. I've had a thing for Clydesdales since. heart
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Totally!
Favorite colour? Hm......Dark grey
Got any music to recomend to me? Who doesn't get pumped with Ricky Martin's La Cope de la Vida playing? Go, go go, Ale, ale, ale!  

The Captain Britain

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:14 pm
About me-

Name: Looneytaz82
I've been part of the shop since: April 2011
How many soquili do you own? 7 full own, 4 co-owns (One with myself as the original owner)
Who is your favorite and why? Amira - My FIRST Soq. She was not only my first soq, but my first basket, and the first Soq to get a breeding. She will also be the first full own Soq that I get maxed. (Maxed July 2013)
How did you get them? Co-own offer from Lividacious, won in Sirenz FS
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? March 2013, Riri's LL Guest Breedings

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Amira
What kind of plots are you looking for them? There is a lot going on with her plots, HERE is the post in my plot thread with all her info.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Not specifically.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? Kanic will be re-joining the Thunderbird Herd at some point.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollars, I would pay off mortgages/buy houses for the family, along with reliable transportation. (doesn't have to be new, or in a gated community, just comfortable housing smile )
What is your current wish? Dale A Cerynei in memorial of my father.
Why are they important to you? Its in memorial of my father, and based off of my first tattoo design.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? o for it!
Favorite colour? Orange!
Got any music to recomend to me? My current Fave... Kelly Clarkson ~ Stronger  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:34 pm
About me-

Name: vballlvr5
I've been part of the shop since: 2010
How many soquili do you own? 6
Who is your favorite and why? Aaron - He was my first and the only one I've actively RPed.
Who is your latest soquili? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How did you get them? the art contest raffle
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? the art contest raffle technically I suppose, but all the participants received one so prior to that the last time I was rolled was in Aug 2012 (DD chose her top 3 - I think 3 - runner ups and rolled between them)

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Not currently, but maybe in the future with Aaron.
What kind of plots are you looking for them? He's done some helping here and there and his backstory includes being separated from his father by his mother who later abandons him. What he needs now is the knowledge that there can be soquili who stay by his side. I also think he needs to encounter some trouble - maybe a scuffle or two to rial him up some and revive his passion to be a hero of sorts in his own right.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? No
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? I have permission to custom in a mockbreeding child for: Jasmine Lilly x Samandiriel , Singeri x Auliimeli , and Edana x Lt. Samual. I have no special permission for the Flock aside from entering in all the contests in its guild and admiring from afar, but I would love to join that herd.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I'd pay off school for my sisters and I and give my cousin a great wedding gift. Anything left I would probably save (and donate some). Oh and buy the pair of shoes I'm in love with, but would otherwise never spend so much on . . . weeeelll I think I would also try to take a nice trip to Europe - maybe go backpacking.
What is your current wish? Finnick Odair cosplay (and all of the mockbreedings mentioned above).
Why are they important to you? The first would of course be because I love the hunger games trilogy and Finnick has always been my favorite character <3 I become so attached to book characters both in "pop culture books" I suppose they could be called and the "heavier" reads. For the mockbreedings I love the families and I'm significantly attached to the personalities I have created for their child.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? (With Mind's permission of course :p ) I have faith in you so sure. And I don't say this lightly because of my love for these characters <3
Favorite colour? Seafoam green. Blue too? To be honest I'm never quite sure.
Got any music to recomend to me? I'm not sure what you like but I listen to a lot of different things. How about New Politics and Daughter. Very different from one another, but I love them both.  

vballlvr5

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:46 pm
About me-

Name: Akuma_Kessaku
I've been part of the shop since: Lurking since 3/10 ish but didn't really participate until 10/12/12
How many soquili do you own? Co-own: Ignis, Sephia, Aelita Own: Beatrix, Aedan Co-own for breeding: Inoday
Who is your favorite and why? Aelita - Because the story I have plotted for her will be awesome once I get the right elements to get the ball rolling.
User Image
How did you get them? Gift from Novacracker and ElfPrincessFlannery
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? 10/12

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? no, but if i got the custom I have been trying for I would definitely try to make him an elder.
What kind of plots are you looking for them? Basically what I've come up with for his character so far. If you're interested.

Name: Gaddok
Temper: Charismatic./Independent/.Resourceful/.Practical/.Patient.
Obtained:
Colourist:

Dislikes: Working in groups, arrogance, Gavik(most days), Energetic people(He could fling/meet&greet soquili that are peppy and energetic... but he wouldn't likely be eager to revisit), TBC

Personality: Gaddok is the fun, loving, adventurous type who is never in the same place twice. If he is it is usually because he was captured by Baba again, or it’s for a girl. Gaddok is a big fan of the ladies and would go to any lengths to see one smile, and many more lengths for other things, but he has problems settling down with just one.

He's a quick-thinker, a problem solver, and he has a knack for finding valuables which he usually stashes away in his cozy abode.

Quirks: TBA?

History:
Not much is known about Gaddok's childhood. He was found by a scavenging Gavik in the desert starved, dehydrated, and passed out of heat exhaustion. Gavik got him to a small oasis and then lead him out of the desert when he was strong enough, and ever since Gavik has been by his side. He inherited a strict moral standing from the old bird and trained many hours under his command; His stringent foalhood lead to a rebellious few years before his adulthood.

Gaddok ran away from Gavik’s talons, seeking his place in the world. He sparred with many stallions, engaged in harmless romps with any mares that caught his eye. He was free and lived life to its fullest. In this time he gained friends, found treasures, and experienced love for the first time. He was smitten with the mare, didn’t even know what hit him. He planned a future with her, even thought about having a few foals of their own someday. One morning he woke, and everything was gone… including the love of his life.

Reality hit hard that morning, and Gaddok picked up what was left of his broken heart and dragged it all the way to the edge of the desert where he sat and waited, knowing Gavik would come scavenge the rotting corpse which was his heart. It’s true, Gavik did come, but he didn’t say a word. He picked the boy up, dusted him off, and took him back under his wing until he was back on his hooves.

It’s been a rough road, but at least he’s not alone. Treasures were reclaimed, friends began visiting again, and his home wasn’t so empty anymore. It took a few years, but eventually Gaddok even regained a bit of his insatiable appetite for beautiful mares; never letting them get too close, but it was a start.

Plots:
- Baba drugging Gaddok and dressing him up as a skinwalker, then releasing him on the dark brotherhood to seek vengeance on Sithis for shunning her beauty
- Meeting people when he comes down from the drug-filled rage and trying to figure out what happened
- Getting recaptured by Baba
- Escaping from Baba and attempting to evade her grasp
- Meeting males and establishing friendships so they can have "Sausagefest" plot, where these males just chill and be around other males and spar and discuss life.
- Have a woman take advantage of him and then steal some of his hoarded valuables. Maybe she can just keep kind of popping up throughout his life and flaunt her pretty gold she stole from him.(Part of his past, but I really want to rp it >3 could even lead to a breeding.)
- Random events of nasty side effects from Baba’s experimental drugs.

**Future Plot**
- Creating a childhood story to help his children understand what happens when the burning red bird takes him away.
- When lifemated he seeks out a shaman to help him deal with whatever hold baba has on him, resulting in his body paintings http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/fss/8088b648de3454ee870e818deda839ef/wip+faded.jpg
- Before Gaddok is an elder he confronts Baba about the trauma she has inflicted on him and battle in sues, he walks away badly wounded, blind in one eye, and has a massive scar on his face. *If possible: When elder application goes through have him with one blind eye and scars.*

*Side Notes*
Baba Lures gaddok to her lair with the aid of Nazara, her Tribal Mare Captive, and continues to use her throughout her continued efforts to regain gaddok for future attacks.

Baba only releases Gaddok in an overdosed bloodfilled rage on full moons. She doubles the does to ensure it lasts through the night and that he doesn’t build up immunity to its effects.

Baba hypnotized Gaddok with the flame of her little red candle bird, so as to assist Nazara in peacefully guiding him back to the hut for future experimentation.

Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Basically just need him ><'
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? Alexia was starting a herd called "The Hunters"(for the moment) and there was talk of him being a part of that
Fun things-

If I had a million dollers,
- Get a giant privacy fence and put it around my house
- Level out my yard so it isn't a swamp
- Hire someone to make my backyard awesome
- Get a new car
- Save the rest.
What is your current wish? Get Gaddok.
Why are they important to you? He is my muse.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? If you were making Gaddok I would say i would like WIP's and or livestream...
Favorite colour? Orange.
Got any music to recomend to me? Currently been listening to Lindsey Stirling Moon Trance and Stars Align.  
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff