Submit

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:15 pm
About me-

Name: Tursi
I've been part of the shop since: March 2013
How many soquili do you own? 3
Who is your favorite and why? Tok'kal - I've always been a big world of warcraft fan, and trolls are just damn sexy. So I was ECSTATIC to win Tok'kal in the personality contest. I even used the name of my WoW troll~
Who is your latest soquili? User Image
How did you get them? Contest
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? I recently won a coyote familiar!

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Too new to the shop for me to even think about that.
What kind of plots are you looking for them?
I'm looking for someone who can combat her bullishness. Not soften her, persay, but be her balance. A healer to her tank.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? I would like to make her familiar, Bok-Bok a real thing. It's not persay something NEEDED, but it's amusing. Other wise, I'd love to have a friend or mate for her that would be that balance if I can't find one on my own in the Soq qorld. Maybe, oh! Based off a Tauren Shaman (my other WoW love).
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? Not currently! Though the uhm, musical group one sounds nice, I'd love to be a part of that one day. Already got the troll one covered!

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I'd split it with some friends and family. I'm a giving soul and I hate seeing my friends and loved ones struggle. I'd give a bit to each of them, and whatever is left over to save and one day travel with.
What is your current wish? I had this idea for a hippogryph based of a king fisher. (edit: found the quest) My other wish has been made in a flat sale already and would need to be worked on.
Why are they important to you? I love to fish, and the bird is quite stunning. It's my first custom idea I really had put thought into.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? ALWAYS
Favorite colour? Teals and tans
Got any music to recomend to me? LUDO and Delta freakin' Rae  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:44 pm
About me-

Name: Kaitaia
I've been part of the shop since: Uh, 2008? I can't really read Auster's tag cause of all his hair. xDD
How many soquili do you own? 10 and two halves.
Who is your favorite and why? Either Auster, Izefiah or Denika. Auster was my first custom and based off an OC of mine. I've developed him the most. Izefiah is Auster's son and my first (and only!) breeding and I'm really attached to his personality. Denika is a tribute to my sister that passed away a few years ago.
How did you get them? DD bribes!
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? The naturals raffle. I won Auden from that.

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? No I'm not. I love the eldership requirements and I think it's a great plot, but I don't have any horses that I think would fit, and I also prefer the regular lines anyway. xD
What kind of plots are you looking for them? N/A
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Yes, actually!
I'm in the process of trying to obtain custom twins that will be part of a large plot with 1/3's Chane. The boy of the twins will be Chane's mate, and the sister will surrogate for them a couple of times. Eventually they're going to start a large family herd with their many kids and Chane's brothers and their mates. x3 Chane and my boy, Sebastian, are OCs of mine and 1/3 that we've RPed for a good many years now. We'd love to get them at Soq.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? I'd love to be a part of the Flock. I co-own a member now thanks to Pippi, but I would love to have a female in the Flock.

Heck, I'd love to be a part of any family that has a rich history. It makes it that much fun to find plots!

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I'd buy your loooooooooooooooove.
What is your current wish? The twins mentioned for the plots above. <3 Here is their ref. They're very minorly edited. The boy would have Forever Foal hair and a tail edited to match. The girl would have a mane like number 5 here with a red rose tucked behind her ear.
Why are they important to you? As I mentioned, they're OCs of mine that are very important to me. Normally in the plot, Lily died during childbirth, and Seb is raising her daughter, Rose. For Soq I decided it was time Seb got to keep his sister. These characters are very near and dear to me, and will be part of a large plot with 1/3.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Of course!
Favorite colour? Orange.
Got any music to recomend to me? Safe and Sound - Capital Cities It's a pretty feel good song. :3 I've also really been feeling Gin Wigmore these days.  

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:38 pm
About me-

Name: vollyballrocks91
I've been part of the shop since: 2006
How many soquili do you own? 22 ish 3 are co owned
Who is your favorite and why? Guuuh I hate picking favorites. I'm going with Adalina - because she's my baby. She was my first breeding and I may or may not be biased but I think she is beautiful <33 And she is just a huge sweetheart.
How did you get them? Plushie conversion
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? Uhm. I think it was my seathi custom in April 2012

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? No, I would like to someday though
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Yes but it's not my breeding lol Deri and I have a plot to get our two old friends (Blake and Virvatuli) together as mates but her Soq can't move forward with it until she gets a breeding (Fairuz/Virvatuli breeding)
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? I'm planning on joining the Black Skull herd at some point. I'm still debating on the Seathi herd, but it's on my mind!

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I would get my own horse ranch to try and start my dream horse rescue
What is your current wish? Hmm I think it would be getting a custom of Angus from Brave
Why are they important to you? I'm a huge Disney obsessed freak xD And I adore the movie and fell in love with Angus <3
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Sure ^^
Favorite colour? Shades of blues and purples
Got any music to recomend to me? Lord of the Rings soundtrack =D  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:34 pm
About me-

Name: Epine de Rose
I've been part of the shop since: Feb 2007
How many soquili do you own? 55?
Who is your favorite and why? Tempest - Whenever my soquili are born their muses don't always speak out to me, in fact, it usually takes them to hit adulthood and then a few more months for them to set in stone. However as soon as Tempest was born I knew instantly who he'd be, what he'd do and how truly formidable he would be. He's become one of my strongest, most powerful and will most likely be the most influential in years to come. Suffice it to say that the zealous priest, whose sole purpose is to annihilate all walkers, has a very loud and vocal muse.

How did you get them? Pokemon Raffle
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? The week I returned to soquili, when I won Flael. (5th June 13)

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Not currently, as I already have Yei Umeko.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? With the exception of Syntyche spawning additional hellspawn, there aren't any breedings I require to proceed with a plot. The only customs I need to progress plots are Tut's mother and Kiyoshi's brother.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? Negative, I have soquili involved in all my favourite herds and families already! I've been very lucky in that respect.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I would buy a house and build a dedicated chinchilla room so they could roam and play much more freely.
What is your current wish? A custom, twins (two boys) to be precise. See below for refs:
Ironbound Protodrake
Ironbound 2
Ironbound 3
Ironbound 4p
Ironbound 5

Rusted Protodrake

Note: Hair needs to be long and free-flowing, not messy either but very tidy. Style wise it's entirely up to the colourist, it can be curly, wavey, braided, straight, half tied up etc, whichever works.

Why are they important to you?
Because I love these mounts in WoW and worked bloody hard to get them back when I rolled on EU. In fact, I very deliberately transmogged all my gear so that I'm colour co-ordinated yo!

Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? I've seen your work before, practice away.
Favorite colour? Blue
Got any music to recomend to me? Two Steps from Hell  

Epine de Rose

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:11 pm
About me-

Name: Novablu "Novii"
I've been part of the shop since: Jan 2008
How many soquili do you own? 18, I believe
Who is your favorite and why? Serren –He has been the most fun for me to play—the charismatic charmer who is easy-going and friendly to everyone, big and small, good and evil; his plots began with him being a tail-chaser…but he met the girl of his dreams and they are just too beautiful and adorable together smile They had to wait a year+ for babies and THEN 9 more months after the colorist who CC'ed them quit. But so worth the wait; Serren is the grandson of my first-ever Soqu, and is now a great-grandpa himself. I love the whole line.
Who is your latest soquili? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How did you get them? DD’s bribes—I about fainted when she picked me smile
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? I won an unedited mare in a raffle in May-June and I also technically won a breeding though I wasn't the one who entered.

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Tavarii
What kind of plots are you looking for them? The decision to elder him is recent, so I’m still working out a plot thread, but it’s going to be long and life-changing for Tav.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? There are; I am looking to get custom half-uni twins in a mockbreeding that will be the result of a fling between Tav and a IC (not made yet) mare named Psiren (who I will be questing for later) which will work alongside his elderhood RPs. I'm also going to be looking for a 'little lost basket' that Tav will raise as his child, who I will give to a friend.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? (The Vitterfolk, the Flock, the Goldenleaf herd, ect. assuming you have permission already.) I would love to be involved in the Flock, but I have no harpies or even griffs. But nope, no permission though I have ideas for a rainbow harpy boy smile

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, Dude, I would totally be a full time author, have a bunch of cats, and show Australian Shepherds in conformation and obedience. That’s been a dream of mine for…forever… And I’d wanna go visit Australia I think.
What is your current wish? Too many… I have this bad tendency to come up with a bunnnch of ideas for Soqu charries…and I’ll never get them all haha. But at the moment, an old OC of mine, a cat tailed/pawed mutant named Sassy who is based heavily off of a Savannah cat and a raver who is one of my all time favorite charries to RP. ;DForm here.
Why are they important to you? Sassy is one of my favorite charries in an old shop I was a part of; the shop ultimately died, but Sassy I’ve been wanting to get via bribes. I’m a total cat person xD
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Sure smile
Favorite colour? Rainbow? Is that a color? xD
Got any music to recomend to me? Jason Mraz, The Rocket Summer. My lifeblood atm.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:00 pm
B]About me-

Name: nekolulu
I've been part of the shop since: 03/04/2006
How many soquili do you own? 12
Who is your favorite and why? Hanna - because is the first and I love her very much even if she is co-owned. She is fun to rp and I have her in many shops.
How did you get them? plushie conversion
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? 04.01.08

RP plots-
I have a few in mind for Syn that is why I'm trying to so hard to get this younger brother.

Are you trying for eldership? no
What kind of plots are you looking for them?
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Syn has a plot with involves his younger brother. Syn's brother is a little more evil. He cheated during sparing match with Syn of succession of the herd. He broke Syn's horn and ran him off. I was thinking of him moving to Syn's herd lands because the herd destored and he alone survived.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of?the fock

Fun things-
I love lions
I play video games
I love art and history.

If I had a million dollers, I would pay off my school debits and give money to friends and family.
What is your current wish? A custom, Syn's brother he is on draft kiin wind lines, with braided hair that is storm gray, white, silver, with threads of gold, silver and broze. he is storm gray with a white crest, all four feet and tubby. He has white faiding to black tiger marks and strips. He has plushes of a wolf and bear on his shoulders, he has red bracers and feathers in tail that is also braided.
Why are they important to you? because he would be my first custom in over a year and he would important to my plots and getting me back in soquili.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice?yes
Favorite colour? purple
Got any music to recomend to me?Within temptation they are rock band.  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:33 pm
About me-

Name: Rita Zyon
I've been part of the shop since: I first found the shop during its 1st anniversary sale, the gemstones event. I didn't win but a few months later, in October, I won my first soquili through speed customs that were done in thread. Rain Curl
How many soquili do you own? 33 I think
Who is your favorite and why? Lex -He's very simple in looks but I've always liked his character and rping him.
How did you get them? Unedited flatsale
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? The unedited flatsale.

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? I've thought about it but I'm not sure if I ever will.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? I don't need a breeding for plots to progress right now though that might possibly change in the future. I do have soquili that have family members I wouldn't mind getting eventually but currently they're not my major wants. Hollie has a younger cerynei brother while Allania/Zei have a younger sister that is important to eventual plots as well as an uncle and older sister.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? Not right now though I always liked looking at the Goldenleaf herd.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I'd get to travel more which would be nice since there's so many places I'd like to see. I'd also be able to move out and get my own place and even be able to help out some family and friends.
What is your current wish? Currently I've been trying for Raiella in customs so she's my current wish. In wishing star events I've really been wanting to get Thrice his friend.
Why are they important to you? Raiella is someone from Azn's world and it would be great to get another from that verse. I've also really wanted a kiriflutter for quite a while now. Thrice's friend is important to me to get for potential plot ideas with two of my own soquili (Nevena and Hollie) and possibly other soquili in the future.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Absolutely!
Favorite colour? I love pink and blue a lot but lately I've really been liking green.
Got any music to recomend to me? I really like Sarah McLachlan's and Dido's music though lately I've been listening to Disney music XD.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:37 am
About me-

Name: Stella Rosaline
I've been part of the shop since:24th of June 2013
How many soquili do you own? None yet
Who is your favorite and why?N/A
Who is your latest soquili?N/A
How did you get them? N/A
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? Not yet I hope she will soon so i can get my first soquili

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? No I dont own one yet so no plans here
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? N/A
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? N/A

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I would migrate to a warm country and buy a villa with a swimming pool a nice car and a butler to spend the rest of my life there with my family
What is your current wish?A Butterfly themed Flutter costum wich would exist from different shades of pinks and other colors.Form (Dream soquili 1 Rainne) And my eagle themed angeni (Dream soquili 2 Ariane) I have an RP plot in mind for both but no funds to get both of them
Why are they important to you? They are very special to me because they both represent something important an unusual friendship between two complete different soquili
I worked hard on the lists and i hope my dreams will come true.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Sure, Why not
Favorite colour? Pink
Got any music to recomend to me? I personally love christian music so i listen to New Breed , Cece winans and Yolanda Adams they all have great music

Stella Rosaline

Golden Girl

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:00 pm
About me-

Name: Roman Foi
I've been part of the shop since: December 2010, so going on 3 years!
How many soquili do you own? 4 <3
Who is your favorite and why? D: I don't have one!!!! The muse is more alive with Cato right now -points down-, so if I had to answer with just one, I guess I'd pick him. D| <333 He also has the best backstory out of all my soqs, so yah. emotion_bigheart
How did you get them? He was my first custom ever! <3
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? That would be Cato, and that was rolled September 3rd.

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? I've considered it with Thane, but I'm still unsure. If I picked anyone it would be him or Cato.
What kind of plots are you looking for them? owo Who exactly? I have individual plots for all four of my boyos <333 Cato and Thane will be come bffs and possible consider starting a herd, Dami is currently confused on what he wants in life between purpose and the mare of his dreams, and Pavi is heartbroken and recouping, in need of mending. c8 /shortstoryshort
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Ehhh. I have considered customing in Cato's mother so that they can have a family reunion type thing. 83 But I don't want to get attached to the idea if that never happens. <33
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? The Flock. The Flock. The Flock. The Flock. <33333333 I adore their lifestyle. I've also always loved Mind's linage with the Amachi clan. 83

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I would definitely save most, play the stocks with some, and donate a butt-load to charity (after purchasing me a car! Dx ). I'm really fond of charities for education that supports high risk children, scholarships, and a local charity here that supports the women in communities with finding/maintaining a job and family life.
What is your current wish? Right now I would love a custom. I have a few quests like Cato's mother, A pure natural stallion/mare, or a harpy mare. <333 owo
Why are they important to you? Cato's mother because I love her in my head xD <3, a natural stallion/mare because I ADORE naturals, and it would be nice to have a simple "common", average soq, and harpy mare because I would love joining and becoming a piece of their awesome plottage.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? I like being a guinea pig! o uo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Favorite colour? White
Got any music to recomend to me? UUUUH, right noooow, I love "take me home" by midnight red. 83 They did a coke commercial and I absolutely fell in love with the song and wanted to be in the commercial. <3

Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff