Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Loving the Unseen...(Me x 13onna)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:01 pm
Loving the Unseen
By :: Tricky Kiddo
Puppeteers :: 13onna and Tricky Kiddo

In this world of ours there are things we can't see or understand. Strange occurrences happen in everyday life, like a sudden death, wishes, or things like faith and luck. These all happen because of things people can't see, but some can.

Long ago a girl named Konata Homuri died by a car accident at the age of sixteen. When she died, she woke up to look down at her body broken and bloody. She reached out to herself then a man ran up to her body. The girls hand passed right through his body. She stood up shocked and looked at a store window. She couldn't see her reflection no one could even see her. How can they? Konata is now a ghost.

This ghost wondered trying to find why she is still here. As a ghost she saw other beings, ones with wings of different shading between white and black. Some had strange tails and horns, others glowed and were small floating around. She stopped one of them, an angel. She asked the angel why she hasn't left this world. The angel told Konota that she isn't done living. The angel then vanished and non of the others gave her a clue of what to do. Isn't done living, what is that suppose to mean? She thought and continued to wonder. One day she spotted her friends heading to school. She followed and watched. Wishing she was back in her old class with them.

Konata watched over her friends in school. After they graduated she stayed and roamed the halls. She isn't done living... Years and years have pasted and she continues to stay at the school, not finding her answer. One day a boy named _____ noticed her in his classes in the back of the class. He didn't see that she was different, looked like everyone else through his eyes. At lunch this boy finds her and begins to talk with her. Konata was surprise. He could see her. It's impossible for so long she tried to get others attention but they couldn't see her. _____ started to talk to her every day. He soon developed a crush on Konata, but he still doesn't know she is a ghost and she hasn't told him. One day somebody asked _____ why he is always talking to himself. _____ is surprised and tries to point out that Konata is sitting right next to him. The person tells him no one is there and _____ realizes that she is a ghost. Will he still like her? Or is he going to ignore her from now on?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:02 pm
[align=center][imgright]Anime Pictures Only[/imgright]
[color=COLOR2][size=18]๑[/size][/color] [color=COLOR1]My name is...(Full name please)[/color]
[color=COLOR2][size=18]๑[/size][/color] [color=COLOR1]My age is...(Your age and birthday is you want to)[/color]
[color=COLOR2][size=18]๑[/size][/color] [color=COLOR1]My story?...(Biography)[/color]
[color=COLOR2][size=18]๑[/size][/color] [color=COLOR!]What do I like? (What do you like or are interested in)[/color]
[color=COLOR2][size=18]๑[/size][/color] [color=COLOR1]My dislikes or fears...(Tell us your fears or dislikes)[/color]

User Image

My name is... Konata Homuri.
My age is...well I forgot, but I still look sixteen.
My story?... Well I was living a normal life, a regular teenager. Then I got ran over on my way home from school. I died... I found an angel, but he told me I'm not done living yet. I don't understand what he meant. I'm dead shouldn't I be done? Anyways I didn't know what to do so I followed my friends wanting them to be safe. After they graduated I stayed at the school campus. I don't know why. It just felt like I shouldn't leave it. I mean that's where I still be at since I haven't aged.
While sitting in one of the class rooms someone noticed me, a boy. I thought now one could ever see me but some how he can. He found me wondering at lunch. He began talking to me, and he has been every lunch I sometimes walk with him to his house. a lot of times he's invited me in, but I declined. I'm a ghost, but he doesn't know. One day someone came up wondering why he always is by himself, and talking to himself. That's when he found out I'm dead.

What do I like? When I was a live I liked going for long walks and eating sweets. Hanging out with my friends was always great. Right now I like that someone notices me...
My dislikes or fears...Being dead and stuck here. I'm so lost, and still don't understand what the angel said. I always hated thunder storms, I still do.

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Peaceskees

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:56 pm
Tricky Kiddo
Sorry it took me so long! I had such a difficult time choosing a picture -.-

User Image
My name is...Rui Kase
My age is...16, March 21st
My story?...I live normal life with my mother and father in our middle class house. My mom is a baker and my father is usually trying to invent things. I'm an only child so things can get pretty boring. I usually entertain myself with video games and music, just like any other teen boy. I usually stray away from people at school, i'm kind of an outcast. It's not so bad, but it gets lonely, you know? That is, until I met this girl. I had never seen her around before, but she seemed nice enough so I started to hangout with her. Everyone always thought of me as weird so when the stares started to come, I pretty much ignored them. Then I found out why they had been staring. This whole time, I had been talking to a dead girl. The one time I get a girl to talk to me and she's dead. For some reason, i'm the only one that can actually see her. No wonder everyone thinks i'm a freak.
What do I like? Iv'e always loved to draw, i'm pretty good at it too. Horror movies are fun and the concept of death has always interested me. Since my mom is a baker, i'm good at cooking and enjoy baking..girly..I know.
My dislikes or fears...School. If I could, i'd never go to the boring place again. I'm usually bullied, but I try not to let it get on my nerves..Iv'e also never been close to anyone, so trying to let people in is always a concern.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:36 am
l3onna

Okay, would you like to start us off?  

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Sleepyish v2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:24 pm
Tricky Kiddo
l3onna

Yup c: One question though, he knows she's a ghost now, right? (This is my other gaia btw, my other one is acting up.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:49 pm
Captain Pantie
Tricky Kiddo
l3onna

Yup c: One question though, he knows she's a ghost now, right? (This is my other gaia btw, my other one is acting up.)

He just found out she is, because someone came up asking why he is always talking to himself. And your character is confused says Konata is right next to him. And yeah secret reveled.  

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Sleepyish v2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:37 pm
Tricky Kiddo

User Image

the one time I like a girl...

ui xxxase

and she turns out to be dead...

User Image

"Maybe you can come over today, I don't think my mom well mind, shes got work anyways." Rui said casually,walking down the school's main hallway with Konata. She had never actually been inside his house, even when he had invited her countless times. He always figured that she was just shy. No one had been over to his house since the sixth grade, when he actually had a regular friend to hangout with. Now it was just Konata. "If we're lucky, she might even make a cake for us to eat." His mother was a baker and she was known for her skills in the kitchen. Plus, Rui knew how much his friend like sweet things. It was early in the morning and school hadn't exactly started yet, good thing because he had to stop by his locker to grab a book for first period. "Weird, Konata never goes to her locker." He thought and shrugged his shoudlers. "Anyways, come on, I gotta stop real quick and grab my math book." He told her before turning into the next hallway and walking down to his locker.

There was staring. Everyday there was staring. He wasn't really sure why, but it never bothered him all that much. You just sorta got..used to it. I mean, was it really that weird to be seen walking with a girl to his locker? Rui never hung out with people, but when ever he was seen hanging around with Konata, it was as if he was some sort of freak show. Or maybe it was her? "No, that can't be it. If it were, then they would just be staring cause she's pretty." He convinced himself. It makes sense that people would be staring at a pretty girl, specially if she was hanging out with a loner like Rui. "Here we are..now what was that combo.." He mumbled, fidgeting with the combination lock. He always had a hard time remembering the lock numbers, but luckily, Konata always had his back. When he finally got it to open, the male reached inside and grabbed his textbook.

Before he could close the locker himself, a girl walked over to it and shut it herself, all the while giving Rui a winning classic cheer leading smile. He just stared and then looked over to Kanata, wondering if she knew the girl at all. He had seen her a few times around the school, only because she was one of those popular girls who never took the time to even remember your name. Before the brunette could say anything, the platinum blonde girl spoke in that obviously fake cherry tone of voice. "Your name is Rui, right?" She asked, leaning against the lockers and waiting for an answer. He simply nodded, not seeing the need to actually talk to her.
                                                    "Oh well..my friends and I are always wondering why you walk around talking to yourself all the time. Like..are you one of those special kids?" She tilted her head to the side, without thinking about the words she was actually asking. Who goes up to someone asking them if they're 'special'?

Rui just stood there, silent. What was he supposed to say to this? "What does she mean, talking to myself?" He thought, looking confused. For help, he turned to Kanata, hoping she could clear the air of questions. "Kanata, what's she talking about?" He asked, turning his head back over to the popular. She was laughing..why was she laughing?! "Who's Kanata? There's no one there you creep!" She giggled before prancing off back to her friends, who at this point were also taking a laugh at the situation. Taking a deep breath, Rui looked over at Kanata. "I-...What..What's going on...?" He asked, begging for her to give him a good answer. "Am I ..crazy?" Rui was pretty much in shock at this point. All of the dots were connecting in his mind and everything was coming together.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:47 pm
▶▶xx KonataxxxHomrui xx
Please, tell me why I'm still here!

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Konata smiled lightly, Rui was offering her to come over again. Normally she would accept those kind of things, but things have changed. She does walk home with him home all the time, but she leaves him at an intersection before going around a block and heading back to the school. She hasn't told him yet...that she's a ghost. She was actually surprised he hadn't noticed. She doesn't go to a locker or enjoy lunch with him. Konata told him once she isn't able to get any school lunch, trying to give him a hint. Yet, the boy only offered to bringer her lunch, she had to deny the offer. She sighed to herself wondering how she could tell him, or have him find out.

Is there any easy way to do that?She thought looking down at her feet as the walked. Rui's voice pulled her attention and she nodded. They walked to his locker. She could feel the stares. They were all pointed at him. It all started since they became friends. Konata glanced over at him concerned. He didn't seem to mind yet he seemed to be in his own thoughts.

When they reached his locker Konata smiled for real this time and watched. Does he remember it yet? She asked herself before laughing lightly. Nope he doesn't. "29-03-31"She told him. He got it open and pulled out his text book. Then as he was about to close it some other girl did it for him. The sound made Konata jump slightly and look at the girl. It was a popular girl. You know pretty, preppy, bossy, and annoying! Konata still didn't know why they exist. This air head then began to speak with Rui. Konata wish that mouth of hers stayed shut. When Rui turned to Konata for support all she could do was look at him shocked, as guilt began to eat her away.

Her secret was out and not a a good time. Konata looked down as her friend began to question her and his sanity. In her head she was losing it. She scrambled to find words to respond. Her secret was out, wasn't much else to say besides..."No...I...I'm..uh...dead Rui..."She said softly looking down closing her eyes. It wasn't suppose to happen like this.

Captain Pantie

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Sleepyish v2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:30 pm
Tricky Kiddo

User Image

the one time I like a girl...

ui xxxase

and she turns out to be dead...

User Image

Rui's eyes grew wide as he stared at Konata, who was supposedly now dead?! This was some trick. Some sick and stupid joke that she somehow got the whole school in on. It had to be, stuff like this didn't happen to normal kids like him. Swallowing hard as if he had something caught in his throat, Rui shook his head slowly before laughing. "You've got to be kidding me? You really got me for a second there." He smiled, but something in the back of his head was saying that this wasn't a trick. The look on Konata's face proved as evidence that she wasn't trying to fool him. Did she really expect him to just believe her though? It would all make sense. Why she never enjoyed other peoples company, not eating at lunch, disappearing after they left each other at the intersection. Why hadn't the brunette seen it before? Come to think of it, he had also never tried to hug her before or even touch her. She always avoided contact like that. "Oh..."

Rui clenched his fist and slammed it against the locker. When was Konata planning on tell him this? It was to late, he had liked her the first time he met her. He gave a long sigh and brought his hand back down to his side, trying to calm himself down. Konata hadn't said anything, "Please don't cry...I can't deal with crying.." The male thought to himself. "Hey..it's alright..just don't...It'll be okay." Rui tried to comfort her. He reached a hand out to touch her shoulder but quickly returned it back, remembering that he couldn't exactly touch her. The piercing sound of the school's bell went off, making him jump slightly. They had first period together, the place he had met her, so everything would be okay, hopefully. ''Just..come on, we can't be late." He said. Maybe if he acted like he had never found out, everything would stay the same, though on the walk to the classroom, Rui stayed silent.

When they got to class he took his regular seat in the back of the room and put his head down on the desk, trying to think. Konata usually sat in the desk right besides him, who now he realized that no one ever took. "Great, this whole time everyone thinks iv'e been talking to an imaginary friend." Rui thought and then gave a groan. The middle aged teacher stepped into the class and sat down at his desk. Most of the kids were at their seats and the ones who weren't were always late, so no one cared. Rui had made an interesting relationship with the teacher, Mr.Luis. This whole year he had been interrupted by Rui talking to 'no one'. Sometimes he would even get called to stay after class for it, but he never caught on. It was time for the lesson to start and while Mr.Luis wrote things up on the board and spoke, Rui looked up from his desk over at Konata. "Hi." He mouthed over to her, giving a small grin.

What else was he supposed to do, be angry with her? It wouldn't have been easy to tell him she was dead in the first place, plus he had no coverage for if she left him. For now he'd play it normal, just til school was over and they would have a chance to settle this weird situation.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:31 am
▶▶xx KonataxxxHomrui xx
Please, tell me why I'm still here!

User Image

Konata blinked and looked at him confused. A joke? Dose the brunette still not believe her. Proof she isn't there just happened and he think's it's a joke. She sighed and looked down. Her hopes things would go well shattered. She herd his fist slam against the locker, she didn't move, not even flinch. Konata then expected Rui to walk away and ignore her forever. Yet, she then herd his voice and looked at him. "It'll be okay?" She asked softly. What was he saying, didn't he really go insane? Konata was utterly confused and watched as he reached out for her only to pull it back. Things will never be the same now... She sighed again and looked away.

The school bell than rung. Konata was about to turn and leave him alone yet stopped. She looked at Rui as he spoke again and watched him turn around to head to class. Me late?...I'm dead... She looked down and shook her head then a voice whispered in her ear. "Remember you're not done living yet." This caused Konata to jump and look behind her. Nobody was there except the students. She then looked back at Rui walking away. She took a long breath and ran back up to Rui who stayed silent.

They entered the class room and Konata took the usual empty seat next to Rui. So many times before he got in trouble talking to her. She found it quite funny he didn't get the hint that she really wasn't there every time the teacher kept him after and never mentioned her name. Rui is slower than I thought I guess. She said to herself before looking over at Rui, who was slumped over his desk and looked back at her with a silent hi and a grin. She smiled with a small chuckle. "Rui you're going to get in trouble talking to me. Everyone else can't see me." She sighed and looked down. I'm sorry I got you in trouble so much, and that seeing and talking to me made you the freak of the school..." Konata was really beating herself up about it. Even when she was living she never wanted to cause any problems or inconveniences to others. And now Konata is feeling she ruined his high school life.

Captain Pantie

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers