Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ★ Archives★
SUGGESTIONS FOR THE GUILD or ME? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the new sub forums?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe? Leave a comment!
View Results

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:33 pm
Prince LuHan
♥ Got7 is getting a lot more popular,
maybe there should a KPOP music thread for them as well?
I'm a fan for sure!

Lol i am making a post for that right now  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:45 pm
i like the idea of member recommendations! sometimes you find a great video you just want other people to watch it too! like this one:

Hoozuki no Reitetsu  

serafym_angelkynd

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tackle and Tickle
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:15 am
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS GUILD?

I think this guild has potential. It could be more active, and have more things to do around the Guild. I do not know maybe it just me and not knowing everything yet about the Guild.

I feel that more older anime should be represented or mentioned, news of Japan/things happening in the Anime world like if an article in an anime magazine or website is read and interesting write about it or give a shout out to that article so others can read it or if in the next anime con you hear that this person is going to guest speak.

MY EDIT:

What is missing should be a guild signature that members could use.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:58 pm
I edited my above post, but thought of something else.

A section that can help people design their profile to show their love for anime and a place that people can help with designing a person avatar to look sort of like certain anime characters. I say this as it is hard to find the right items to buy to look like certain anime characters or belonging to a certain anime and maybe allow them to ask people here to help get those items. What do you think about that.  

Tackle and Tickle
Crew

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:03 pm
Tackle and Tickle

I think this guild has potential. It could be more active, and have more things to do around the Guild. I do not know maybe it just me and not knowing everything yet about the Guild.

I feel that more older anime should be represented or mentioned, news of Japan/things happening in the Anime world like if an article in an anime magazine or website is read and interesting write about it or give a shout out to that article so others can read it or if in the next anime con you hear that this person is going to guest speak.

MY EDIT:

thanks for the suggestion !
there is one problem i dont know how to make a guild signature?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:34 pm
nena_sakura
Tackle and Tickle

MY EDIT:

thanks for the suggestion !
there is one problem i dont know how to make a guild signature?

I just used the picture of the guild I just got off work so I tired, but I tried to make it so it could be clickable to redirect to the guild, but I must have wrote it wrong or the signature section did not accept it. Anyway you could even make it a signature making contest or if not I think that the art section on gaia used to have people that will make it for people have not visited that section in years so not sure if they still do if you want to go that way.

EDIT: Hope you don't mind me adding that image to my signature. Also I might be willing to provide a prize for such a contest. Let me know alright.  

Tackle and Tickle
Crew

kekexv

Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:56 pm
Thank you for always taking the time to make announcements about anime/kpop/dramas etc. it really helps me find new things and remember the old songs/dramas/shows that I've watched, keep up the good work! I actually get really excited when I see a guild announcement, you guys are the best!
heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:45 pm
Hi~ i was thinkimg of a suggestion, if there could be a weelky thread of someone reviewing kpop or a kdrama. I think it would be really cool and it could get some great discussions started ^^  

starlightbebe6

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:52 pm
starlightbebe6
Hi~ i was thinkimg of a suggestion, if there could be a weelky thread of someone reviewing kpop or a kdrama. I think it would be really cool and it could get some great discussions started ^^

your suggestion is good but ... it might be hard to do that because every one busy .... but i usually put K drama review sometimes liike in reviews , k dramas subforums.... feel free to review kpop or k drama if you like smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:57 am
Lovely Guild You Have Here i like to have discussions on anime/manga biggrin nice job ^_^
Edit I also like the idea of suggestions with anime, k-pop and so on , helps to find new things to watch read or listen to heart  

Sapphiragurl88

Sugary Lightbringer

15,425 Points
  • Low-Rank Private 25
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • There are two sides... 50

Khael Mc

Versatile Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:36 am
Dancho! The guilds perfect as it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:34 pm
I seem to never be on when Ask the devs is going, can you go in and see if they will raise the cap on how much you can donate to a guild?  

exjumper9

Irregular Comrade

10,925 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:19 am
exjumper9
I seem to never be on when Ask the devs is going, can you go in and see if they will raise the cap on how much you can donate to a guild?

i think the donation only allows 900,000 gaia_gaiagold at a time  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:16 pm
nena_sakura
exjumper9

i think the donation only allows 900,000 gaia_gaiagold at a time

found out you can go up to 999,999, but it would be nice to be able to donate more seeing as how inflated gaia has become since they first introduced the guild system  

exjumper9

Irregular Comrade

10,925 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Oboromaru

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:20 pm
We need an annual K-ON! night.  
★ Archives★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]