Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ★ Archives★
SUGGESTIONS FOR THE GUILD or ME? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the new sub forums?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe? Leave a comment!
View Results

Tackle and Tickle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:40 pm
Just thought of something. A Japanese word of the month. Where the captain/crew of the guild would take a Japanese word and define it and use it in a sentence, both English and Japanese. I mean it came together with someone asking what does "Mada Mada Dane" mean from Prince of Tennis. If not that a area where a person could get help with such words. I think you need someone that is learning or speaks Japanese. You could connect it to an Anime or not and everything. Just some random thought hop you can understand what I mean.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:50 pm
i know it really doesn't belong here, but congrats on the fourth anniversary! dramallama  

MoonSquib

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:43 am
Tackle and Tickle
Just thought of something. A Japanese word of the month. Where the captain/crew of the guild would take a Japanese word and define it and use it in a sentence, both English and Japanese. I mean it came together with someone asking what does "Mada Mada Dane" mean from Prince of Tennis. If not that a area where a person could get help with such words. I think you need someone that is learning or speaks Japanese. You could connect it to an Anime or not and everything. Just some random thought hop you can understand what I mean.

actually that is a good idea!
i think i can be done! maybe anyone can post
maybe like a new sub forum Japanese 101
i need some new crew members or other members who can participate by posting.... i think i will make a survey!
Thanks for the suggestion xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:46 am
MoonSquib
i know it really doesn't belong here, but congrats on the fourth anniversary! dramallama

thank you smile  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:50 am
Tackle and Tickle
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS GUILD?

MY EDIT:

What is missing should be a guild signature that members could use.

hmmm.... IDK how to do that i was trying to get the guild logo to connect to the guild home page but there is no such option in the settings confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:10 am
nena_sakura
Tackle and Tickle
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS GUILD?

MY EDIT:

What is missing should be a guild signature that members could use.

hmmm.... IDK how to do that i was trying to get the guild logo to connect to the guild home page but there is no such option in the settings confused

(url=http:// here/ )(img)http://image.jpg(/img)(/url) change all the ( ) to [ ] should if they have not changed it from a while back all you to link a picture.  

Tackle and Tickle
Crew

Tackle and Tickle
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:10 pm
Just something off the wall here, I was kind of expecting for such a guild to have list of upcoming Anime/Manga the new releases section.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:51 pm
Tackle and Tickle
Just something off the wall here, I was kind of expecting for such a guild to have list of upcoming Anime/Manga the new releases section.

As far as anime, I was doing that in my Where Can I Watch That? - A legal streamer`s guide thread. However, after the death of labtop's battery. I simply could not keep up with it. Sadly, tablets/phones aren't made to handle everything.

Would that be something you would be interested in doing for the guild? After all, participation is key in the guild.  

Eowalenna
Crew

Dapper Shoujo

17,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Tackle and Tickle
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:50 am
Eowalenna
Tackle and Tickle

As far as anime, I was doing that in my Where Can I Watch That? - A legal streamer`s guide thread. However, after the death of labtop's battery. I simply could not keep up with it. Sadly, tablets/phones aren't made to handle everything.

Would that be something you would be interested in doing for the guild? After all, participation is key in the guild.
I might the problem for me is time, and like you I am using a laptop that will die if I unplug it, the battery is dead. I am not really one to write summaries is the main problem. I do know people can find the infro elsewhere, but I may try to do something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:47 am
Hi,
I just joined and came to the conclusion that something is missing here
I see a corner for japanese and korean dramas, but what about china/ mainland?
Taiwanese? Vietnamese?
There are so many amazing Dramas from those countries, it would be nice to have a discussion about them as well.
For example, Hana Kimi, taiwanese version is so much cuter than the japanese one.
Same goes for It started with a Kiss. You can throw the korean version away, when you watched the taiwanese one. XD
xd Can we please extend the asian drama corner and make it not just
korean and japanese?

Paperworm

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:26 pm
Paperworm
Hi,
I just joined and came to the conclusion that something is missing here
I see a corner for japanese and korean dramas, but what about china/ mainland?
Taiwanese? Vietnamese?
There are so many amazing Dramas from those countries, it would be nice to have a discussion about them as well.
For example, Hana Kimi, taiwanese version is so much cuter than the japanese one.
Same goes for It started with a Kiss. You can throw the korean version away, when you watched the taiwanese one. XD
xd Can we please extend the asian drama corner and make it not just
korean and japanese?

LoL I was planning on it( suppose to be in an announcement in the middle of January) because i need to re write some rules in there so it can be Asian dramas smile
renaming it to Asian Drama
it will take time though
Can you send me a list of
Chaina mainland,Taiwanese,Vietnamese dramas and
also some site where you can watch them for free
Besides Drama fever & viki  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:33 pm
nena_sakura

LoL I was planning on it( suppose to be in an announcement in the middle of January) because i need to re write some rules in there so it can be Asian dramas smile
renaming it to Asian Drama
it will take time though
Can you send me a list of
Chaina mainland,Taiwanese,Vietnamese dramas and
also some site where you can watch them for free
Besides Drama fever & viki

https://kissasian.es/DramaList
I do watch them here at the moment, because I got a ton of loading Issues sometimes at Drama fever which made me furious. xD
You can make a free account there and then turn off addblocker and watch.

http://www.dramaheaven.re/
Also Drama Heaven isn't bad at all.
I switch around between sites, when some of them have trouble loading or missing episodes.

I do have a lot of favourite Dramas, but I can't remember their name. I probably watched hundreds, but never wrote them down. xD

Edit. Love your Sig. I am re-watching Supernatural right now <3  

Paperworm

Valora Valentine

Caring Cleric

23,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:14 am
nena_sakura

Suggestions for you? Let's seeee....

Dress like Cardcaptor Sakura for the whole 2018 year! owo

xD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:27 am
I wish the was a place for me to post my story to receive help and maybe someone could draw some of the characters for me. I suck at drawing, worse than the person who drawn the main female lead in Vampire Knight and gave her yaoi hands.  

Fenava

Mystical Hunter

Candy_30 Rocks

Versatile Star

10,525 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:33 pm
Who can make new post?Can you add a skit post?I don't think fan fictions are skits.I only ask because I write skits.(Episodes)  
★ Archives★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff