Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
My worries

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:48 pm
I'm 23. The reason why I state my age is because I feel there are things that maybe people at younger age don't think because they aren't there yet.

I finished my studies. I haven't found a job related to my studies. I have a part-time job minimum salary, so I save a bit and spend the rest (activities with friends, my cellphone, restaurants, gifts, clothes).

When I think that I have such a nice degree in my resume, and that I'm not using it because I haven't found a job yet. I feel so down...

Not only because of that. Because I'm 23, I know that I am old enough to start an autonomous life, but I am not there yet (I live with my mom).

It's also silly that I feel... the need of having a boyfriend.
I never felt like that before. Before, I felt lonely and wanted a boyfriend because my friends had one and spent less time with me because of ''dating", but now I feel I want a boyfriend because I want to be loved and I want to love too...

@_@

I am worried that I am stuck having a low salary part-time job...
sad I feel embarrassed ... I'm 23 ! I have so many plans, like to travel, owning a house or a condo... I wish to build a family too (not having a bf or future husband doesn't help at all huh ._.).

Life is not easy.
Life is stressful...
gonk

So far away of what I want.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:23 am
Thats understandable why state your age.
*hugs her tightly*
Keep hope sweetie. You still have plenty of time even if you feel like you don't. Mr. Right is coming for you. Just give him a little more time to get to you. I can assure you he is coming as fast as he can.
I know looking for a job isn't easy but don't give up. Keep hope that you will find a job soon that fit along with your studies. It will take time but time is on your side, you have plenty of time. Just keep trying and keep searching.
There is nothing to be embarrassed about. I actually feel the same way, I never bother talking to my friends nor visit them because they have kids already and one of them is married now. I feel really envious of that because I still live my mom, I quit my job because I rather go back to school.(work actually ended up causing me to come down with gastritis) and still live with my mom. I honestly wish i had my friends lives... It honestly gets me jealous that i actually over think things rather than just let them happen...
Everyone has their loves planned out but sometimes it never goes as planned. So the best thing to do? Go with the flow.Just enjoy life and believe the things that you want happen in your life will happen. I know life is never easy and can be stressful but who said life was easy and stress free? No one. The best thing we can do is not let life get to us and if it does give it a good kick the behind for making you feel the way you do. smile  

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:34 pm
xXNi-ChanXx
Thats understandable why state your age.
*hugs her tightly*
Keep hope sweetie. You still have plenty of time even if you feel like you don't. Mr. Right is coming for you. Just give him a little more time to get to you. I can assure you he is coming as fast as he can.
I know looking for a job isn't easy but don't give up. Keep hope that you will find a job soon that fit along with your studies. It will take time but time is on your side, you have plenty of time. Just keep trying and keep searching.
There is nothing to be embarrassed about. I actually feel the same way, I never bother talking to my friends nor visit them because they have kids already and one of them is married now. I feel really envious of that because I still live my mom, I quit my job because I rather go back to school.(work actually ended up causing me to come down with gastritis) and still live with my mom. I honestly wish i had my friends lives... It honestly gets me jealous that i actually over think things rather than just let them happen...
Everyone has their loves planned out but sometimes it never goes as planned. So the best thing to do? Go with the flow.Just enjoy life and believe the things that you want happen in your life will happen. I know life is never easy and can be stressful but who said life was easy and stress free? No one. The best thing we can do is not let life get to us and if it does give it a good kick the behind for making you feel the way you do. smile
emotion_hug thanks smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:52 pm
Take it all a step at a time and work towards your goals in manageable steps so you don't stress yourself smile living at home can be a good way to save money!

It's not silly at all that you have the need for a boyfriend. It's natural since the 20's are generally some of our most reproductive years and it's nice to have someone we can share our life with. Although, make sure you are dating for good reasons (because you're serious about committment and building a strong relationship) - I only say this because there are some people out there that want a boyfriend/girlfriend just because their friends do (some people get married for this reason as well).

You know, in my life - there are things I wish didn't happen. My husband and I have been back and forth between living on our own and actually living with parents because an unexpected expense could come up like a car repair that we can't afford. I was going to school and he was working, but his job didn't give him a raise like he had thought and we got cut off some of our government benefits at a point. It's things that aren't our fault and that were beyond our control. However, we are looking to move to another state so may end up back at the parents for a few months to save some money to go. My husband has a good degree, but he's just in the wrong area for that degree so it's hard for him to get a decent job with that degree so it's difficult.

Don't feel embarrassed when things in life happen that are beyond your control. Sometimes people end up with low salary part-time jobs or even low salary full-time jobs that make it hard to live on your own or even pay for expenses living at home. Yet, people work still because some money is better than none at all.

My husband and I have dreams like moving to a place we truly enjoy, owning our own house where we can actually have an extra room or so in order to have children, buying our first car, getting into careers we love and enjoy, being somewhere where we can do more stuff or new stuff, etc. they are all good dreams and reasonable goals, but it does take time to get there and it needs to be one step at a time so that we don't stress out and think, "We're never going to have our own place, we're never going to get into careers we love, etc."

No one ever said life would be easy, but what happens happens for a reason and we may not know what that reason is, but sometimes later in life we understand. Like, one time we were about to move - had the funds and all, then some unexpected expenses came up like they seem to do more than enough and a bad storm had gone through there after we would've just moved there. We thought, "Perhaps God protected us from going at that time frame. Perhaps He has something else in mind for us right now."

Life will be stressful a lot of the times - and I try my best to keep stress under control. I just remember, "It's useless to worry." Worrying will not add an extra hour to our life so we need to not do it. Often times people worry about the little things, and sometimes there's big things, too.

Sometimes goals may seem forever away, but when we take the appropriate steps - they can be truly closer than we think smile keep your chin up, be happy, and work towards your goal(s) one step at a time ^_^  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:20 pm
Aquatic_blue

Thank you I really feel better now ! smile We all need to cheer up and be positive !  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:41 am
XxAriaxX
Aquatic_blue

Thank you I really feel better now ! smile We all need to cheer up and be positive !

You're welcome! biggrin Glad I could be of help!  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Eleiza0250

Shy Genius

12,950 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:49 am
So I never really wanted to date, but then fate or god or whatever you want to call it put my current girlfriend (basically fiance if gay marriage were legal) in my path and this past year and just....if you do want to date, you still have time because you are fairly young and perhaps it will happen like it did for me, when you weren't looking or expecting heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:14 am
I have been where you are at, and I want you to know that it gets better. smile

After getting my bachelor's degree in Psychology I had no idea what to do next. I too was still living at home. I ended up working as a cashier at a grocery store for two years. If nothing else, it taught me that I am not really suited to working with the public. rolleyes

When my wrists started to go out due to RSI, I got in touch with the employment office at my old college. They helped me put together a resume and made it available to interested parties.

My resume got picked up by the corporate office of a fast-food franchise. I responded to customer issues, and also got to do more creative stuff like signs and newsletters.

Almost immediately I was making double my previous salary. I moved out from my mom's 4-5 months later. xd

Hang in there!  

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers