Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[INSANITY BATTLE 25m]Cut Through the Fog (Shikirva) DEFEATED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:17 pm
There was one thing to be said about Shik: at least he wasn't drunk this time.

Mostly because he was not with his usual crew when he was heading towards the portal. There was still a competition of sorts going on between him and Shaheen, and he was determined to get the ingredients and create more weapons than her. Perhaps it was childish to make a game out of something that was as serious as taking back their lands--but then, this particular executioner could be very childish like that. And sometimes to cope with the repetitive nature of the task, they had to make it something more fun: a challenge, a race, a rivalry to prove the victor of. Not a desperate ply for what was once theirs.

It made dealing with the insanity of it all easier.

He was whistling casually as he made his way to the portal, already stretching his arms and popping joints in preparation for the battle ahead. Stay close to the tower or go further out? Hmmm . . . They were all such tempting targets, though he swore if he hit another one of those centipede horses again he would be so very, very done.

DEFENSE CLASS TITAN

HP: 30/30 ** Halved due to special effect
RANGE: 0 - 25 meters
CLASS: ** (2 Distortion Fragments needed to successfully purify)
Attack: It shoots out spines when threatened! All damage done to this creature is halved (rounded up). All Fear attacks done to this creature is DOUBLED.
Auto damage: This creature does 5 auto damage a full round.
LOOT: Upon successful purification, roll a 4-sided dice to see what you obtain

1: Bonus Distortion Fragment x5
2: Insanity Nettle x2
3: Insanity Broken Core: x1
4: Insanity Fragment x3

xMiliardo Kason
/o/

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:33 am
Nirva had been on the other side, by the tower and along the walls. Blessed with wings the Horsemen of Death found keeping a patrol on the tower was as simple as stretching her wings. While others had to walk she was in the sky with clansmen of the war tribe and the others blessed with flight.

It was during one such early flight that she noticed a defense class rumbling towards the walls. As of late they where growing bolder, striking farther from the tower in packs to take back there land. It left fewer at the walls to deal with the smaller vermin.

Stepping through the portal Nirva cast her eyes about landing on Shik.

"You. Come with me." She had a metal helm tucked under her arm, long brown hair tied midway down her neck. She was almost pretty you might say. But the helm, those eyes, she was clearly more then just a lovely face.

"One of them is approaching the wall, it's a smaller one but it's still suicide to fight them alone."

Miliardo Kason

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:14 am
To be thrown straight into a fight without having to wait and pick one out was rather convenient. To be ordered by a stranger, not so much.

Ah well, it was just a fellow War--

Wait a tic. War didn't need to wear near as much armor. Shik vaguely remembered this particular soldier as one he might have exchanged a few words with long ago, back at the Coliseum when those hunters had been thrown into combat. Or maybe that had been someone else . . . Bah. There was battle to be made. Talking could be done at the same time.

"Put that helmet back on, then. They can only take you if you are weak," Shik replied with a smirk and a tiny salute, taking to the air without needing a second prompting. His dagger flashed into his hand seconds later as he dove down to strike the beast aforementioned, remembering its kind with an inner ******** spines.

Shik's Stats
HP: 50
Damage: 7/2 = 3.5 = 4
Distortion Shards: 4

Miliardo Kason
I'll do the autodamage boss post after you roll~

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:05 pm
Nirva only grinned at his comment to put her helmet back on. Working with War members was always a delight, she found them the easiest to understand, to work with, and generally be around. Famine wasn't bad, but Conquest always had an air of plotting about them that bugged her.

It was good to work with something she understood lately.

The helmet back on she took to the sky after the other horsemen. She watched as he dove in, only tossing one of her twin axes at the beast in passing.

"You fly well~"

HP: 40/40
DMG: 1 / 2 = .5 = 1
Distortion Shards: 3  

Miliardo Kason

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:23 pm
x
The creature roared as their weapons dug into its skin, shaking its back and releasing a storm of spikes in every direction. Had it any real conscience, it would have been screaming about HOME, but to the horsemen, that was probably a given at this point.

HP: 25
Damage: 5 to both

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 8 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm
"Hmph." Despite the grunt, he looked rather pleased by the compliment. After all, his wings were aligned a little differently than normal, though they certainly were not buttwings as several horseman apparently believed. "For one not of War, you are . . . decent," he said in return, glancing down as the creature shook its spines at them like a wave of spiny projectiles.

Gods he hated this thing.

Eye twitching, Shik maneuvered around as best as he could, feeling the spikes clip his shield repeatedly as he dove down again with a vengeance, burying his dagger into the mound of mist as well as the claw-like nails of his free hand, trailing gray fog like evaporating blood as he parted from it.

"Death, I am assuming," he continued conversationally, as if they hadn't been interrupted. He shook his hand out and rubbed feeling back into them; there was such a damnable chill in those creatures. "What rank?"

Shik's Stats
HP: 45
Damage: 11/2 = 5.5 = 6

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:24 pm
It's okay Shik, you weren't the only one with wingers lower on your back. Nirva's own wings where lower down but it helped give her figure a somewhat elegant pose when it was still, and a more striking one as she dove towards the beast again. Spiraling down in a dive as spikes snapped by her cutting at her clothes banging against metal hidden under her fur's as she snapped her axes out once more.

Just as quick as the dive started it ended with Nirva beating her wings with a fury putting her back in the air.

"Ashen Soldier. I was part of the Black Crows. Likely the last of them still alive right now." Two axes appeared in her hands once more, "And what of you? What rank do you hold Warrior?"

HP: 35/40
DMG: 5 / 2 = 2.5 = 3
Distortion Shards: 3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:48 am
x

Spines again were launched--perhaps not quite as many as before, but still deadly in their spread. Its form was slowly starting to grow a bit more defined, though beyond its leering yellow eyes it still needed more before it could be taken down.

HP: 14
Damage: 5 to both

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:52 am
The Clan of Death had been soured to him as of late, with Thrain as an exception (half the time he did not act nearly as stern as most from there seemed), but it was good to be reminded that two figureheads in power did not speak for the whole. "I confess the name does not ring a bell," he said as he swooped in towards the otherside, piercing its misty carapace with his dagger. What was frustrating was that this one in particular seemed more durable for whatever reason . . .

Clicking his tongue, he pulled himself up and away as the spikes rained at them, attempting to deflect a few with heir weapon but still getting clipped. "Ah, so proper introductions I suppose. Shikoba Len, executioner." He glanced at the mare. "You are aware there was a mass rejuvenation not too long ago, no? Most of those taken by that blast and turned into that phoenix creature returned--perhaps your team is alive once more."

Shik's Stats
HP: 40
Damage: 5/2 = 2.5 = 3 gdi shik you just needed one more

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:41 pm
Hopefully Nirva could do something about that whole souring. She wasn't exactly the worst person to meet from her clan. Maybe a bit distant, sometimes a bit off but other wise an all together decent person and respectable soldier. "It matters not if you heard of us."

Twisting in the air a single spike flew right at her only to meet her axe head on splitting it down the middle, others clipped her but the worst of the damage was avoided. "Nirva Sen," She heaved in axe into the back of the beat earning another disapproving hiss from the creature. "I... was aware yes." She frowned a bit her eyes focusing on the beast. "It is less my team I need to seek and something more personal, I lost two sisters during our fall. I just fear seeing what has become of them... should they have returned."

HP: 30/40
DMG: 1
Distortion: 3

Ol-J-Man

Miliardo Kason

medigel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:18 pm
"Ah." The dagger twirled in his hand as he watched the creature become a solid figure once more. "That I can understand . . . I had lost a sister as well. Funny how people you once called nuisances could then be called miracles after so long apart." Shik dug around at his belt for the pouch containing his distortion shards, sliding one out while passing Nirva a glance. "She is the same impetuous mare, if a bit distant some days--I suppose that's the best you can ask for," he added with a shrug. Though it would have been much better if Shaheen had not gotten her parents back.

"This one needs two distortion shards, if my memory serves me well. Simply toss it in or stab the damn thing, whichever way gets the shard into its body." Shik displayed the stabbing portion with pleasure. "Normally we should be delicate as too much damage will force dissipation. But this one's a stubborn a** and won't go down from two measly pricks."

Shik's Stats
HP: 40
Damage: 1
Distortion Shards: 4 3

Boss HP: 7 - 1 = 6  
Miliardo Kason rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:50 pm
The creature was solid, the tactics discussed earlier would come into play at this point. "I would not call them a nuisance, we where triplets, almost a whole in a way with each our own quirks." She smirked, "My little sister if you could call her that was the sweet one, the eldest, she was a guardian. She took her duty to heart till the end I suspect."

Nirva laughed, "I was the distant one, I traveled, I was always away from home, even visiting your island since I found it's design... alluring." She flared her wings a bit, it was nice to be in the company of others who could enjoy flight and combat the way she did.

Nodding though she took out her distortion crystal tossing it with casual disregard for the beast. The crystal sank in a flurry of colors over taking the beast as it was distorted and torn asunder from inside.

"It won't be going anywhere but back to which it was. I'm not sure how distortion stop this. But it does."

HP: 30
Distortion: 2
Damage: 3  

Miliardo Kason

medigel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:11 pm
He personally didn't like the idea of sharing identities between multiple people--frankly having one sibling was enough, let alone having two others who shared far too much in common with you. But family would be family. "As we all should," Shik said simply in regards to the guardian, his eyes following the misty trails that evaporated into the air like smoke, leaving behind not entrails but tiny presents to indicate it had once existed.

Aha! He stepped forward and snatched up what looked like a piece of its core, letting it roll around in his palm with a satisfied look.

"When my home is taken back, you are welcome to visit. I am quite tired of Conquest's haughty presence fouling my air," he added, not with a scowl but with a smirk. "The trees were not tall enough on that strip of land we had before. It will be good to live above the ground once more."

Boss HP: 3 PURIFIED

(( Loot: x1 Insanity Broken Core ))

Miliardo Kason rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:21 pm
It had never bothered Nirva, the fact she was part of a set. It gave her a corner stone where she could always go back to find something familiar and safe. "She was good, but I fear she was a bit too blinded to the wider world thanks to her duties." She frowned, wondering, if she was alive would she still be the same? She pushed the thoughts away dropping down to the ground to collect her prize from the dead beast.

Looking back to Shik she smirked, "You should come to mine first." Her wings snapped at the air tugging her upward again to clear the wall before moving to the tower and the portals 'home'.

"You think a tree is tall, I lived on the mountains." She chuckled and waved good bye as she headed into the portal.

Loot: DISTORTION x 5
Distortion: 8  

Miliardo Kason

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas