Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)
Marvel Comics Games

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:17 am
Marvel Heroes

Marvel Heroes in a Diablo style gameplay, to be the true successor to be the true Diablo 3.

The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 The Game
Created by Beenox, a Quebec originated company, their third Spider-Man game, also having the official license to create from Marvel, it is the first ever movie game of Spider-Man to have:
1. A wholly new set of moves for him to perform, acrobatically inspired.
2. The suit from the new movie, along with a special downloadable skin of Stan Lee, the creator of many Marvel superheroes, including Spider-Man. Suits include: Default Amazing Spider-Man Movie Suit, Belted Default, Big Time, Classic Suit (2002 Spider-Man Movie), Classic Black Suit (2007 Spider-Man 3 Movie), Cross-Species, Future Foundation, Inverted Future Foundation (PC Only), Negative Zone, New Black Suit, Scarlet Spider (2012), and Vigilante (Amazing Spider-Man)! All suits can be worn with the Party Hat on top!
3. Brings you closer to the action than ever before, giving you the feel as if you are Spider-Man himself, and with a unique new feature known as Web Rush, allowing you to experience Spider-Sense for yourself and capable to even see through Spider-Man's eyes, (or Stan Lee's glasses!)
4. Free roam for the first time since the Spider-Man 2 video game!
5. Battle classic villains and characters from The Amazing Spider-Man comics return, from the Rhino, Iguana, and Felicia Hardy, and several more! To tie-in with the movie, they've even been altered from the original comics to have a more realism to go with the underlying theme of human animal hybridization.

Keep the streets of Manhattan safe as you wipe the floor with criminals, and taking incriminating photos of Oscorp along the way.

Developer Walkthrough
1. Faster opponents to combat against and enhanced combat achievements to unlock. Hero or Menace system, where you decide how Spider-Man is perceived by the police!
2. Iconic Spider-Man suit debuts in the 2nd installation of the movie and game! Many more alternate costumes are available as well. Play as Peter Parker as well and experience both sides of Spider-Man and his civilian identity. Alternate suits include: Default Amazing Spider-Man 2, Amazing Spider-Man 1, Big Time (Green), Flipside, Hornet, Ricochet, Scarlet Spider (2012), Spider-Armor MK II, Spider-Man 2099, Superior Spider-Man, Ultimate Spider-Man (Miles Morales), and Vigilante!
3. Web Rush makes a return! You can also utilize Spider-sense as well akin to earlier games by Beenox that was not present in the 1st game. Also webs will stick to buildings for a very realistic experience!
4. Free roam returns, along with over world missions where you can defeat bosses in the open world, such as Kingpin and more!
More details coming!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:47 am
Played through the full story as Deadpool and half way with Black Widow. Waiting on Squirrel Girl to be released, because I heart her.

I wish I played it more, because I'm one of those crazy people that bought the super ultimate $200 pack that gave you all the heroes and skins available at launch, with the promise of all the Heroes that had been announced, at that point.  

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:18 pm
Bani Slasher
Played through the full story as Deadpool and half way with Black Widow. Waiting on Squirrel Girl to be released, because I heart her.

I wish I played it more, because I'm one of those crazy people that bought the super ultimate $200 pack that gave you all the heroes and skins available at launch, with the promise of all the Heroes that had been announced, at that point.

Really nice 8D both are great and fun heroes lol. I do find it odd that they added Loki given that others are heroes, but interested in Nightcrawler's set. xD I'm still sticking to Spider-Man, and speaking of Spider-Man, have you seen the brand new Amazing Spider-Man 2 Developer Walkthrough? Right in the first post, with new and more costumes than the first game as well! 8D Hope they'll have even more costumes though, expandable closet? xD Also first time in this new series, (given that they only had the first prior) that you can play as Peter Parker and also get to go into his home, as shown in the video. =D Excited about it, and the VERY iconic suit returning as well, but being a first for this version of him lol.  
Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games