A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Back after 2 years....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever taken a MASSIVE gaia break?
yes
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
no
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
I'm still on it.......
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Faery Nuff

Site Moderator

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • March 2020 Collector 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:17 am
..and feeling very lost!
Glad to see the GGG is still here though smile

So, what did I miss?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:14 pm
ACK! emotion_jawdrop It's a Nuffles! emotion_kirakira emotion_hug *glompnoms* emotion_omnomnom OMG Lady, how are you!!! It's so good to see you back! I honestly don't even know where to start as to filling you in, so I'm no help there, but I can do this! *divebombtackleglompsnugglelatchesoncuttingoffair* WE GOT A NUFFY BACK!!! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Faery Nuff

Site Moderator

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:15 pm
Icy Reign
ACK! emotion_jawdrop It's a Nuffles! emotion_kirakira emotion_hug *glompnoms* emotion_omnomnom OMG Lady, how are you!!! It's so good to see you back! I honestly don't even know where to start as to filling you in, so I'm no help there, but I can do this! *divebombtackleglompsnugglelatchesoncuttingoffair* WE GOT A NUFFY BACK!!! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

xd
Can't.
Breathe!
Circulation.
Cut.
Off!

xd Did ya miss me? *glomphuggles back*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:54 pm
I actually just got back from a 3 year hiatus myself! Everything is so different! I'm still pretty lost to all the big changes that have been made...

Toxic-Citizen

Faery Nuff

Site Moderator

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:37 am
Toxic-Citizen
I actually just got back from a 3 year hiatus myself! Everything is so different! I'm still pretty lost to all the big changes that have been made...

It has to be said I'm completely lost! A few of my old friends are still about but not online when I am and I've got no idea where to hang out anymore, I've found myself lurking on the GDC but I feel very 'out of place' :/
Was going to restart my art thread but I just got a new job and I wont have much time for drawing.......
although there might be enough time for a bit of zomg if I can find someone to come with me xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:38 pm
Fairy~Nuff
Toxic-Citizen

It has to be said I'm completely lost! A few of my old friends are still about but not online when I am and I've got no idea where to hang out anymore, I've found myself lurking on the GDC but I feel very 'out of place' :/
Was going to restart my art thread but I just got a new job and I wont have much time for drawing.......
although there might be enough time for a bit of zomg if I can find someone to come with me xd

Right?! Everything is a freaking mystery now! I have NO idea what I'm doing!

Toxic-Citizen

Faery Nuff

Site Moderator

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:36 am
Toxic-Citizen
Fairy~Nuff
Toxic-Citizen

Right?! Everything is a freaking mystery now! I have NO idea what I'm doing!

Must be Gaian old age setting in xd I'm feeling my age!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:55 pm
Welcome Back heart  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Joyroxsox

Tipsy Streaker

10,975 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:26 pm
w/b. i havent been on since 2k10. but came back about 2 weeks ago. i was surprised to see that i wasnt kicked out of guild due to inactivity! so yea, this is the first thing ive said in guild forum, sorry if no one remembers me. but yea hope to chat more with ya'll! gaia_kittenstar  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:35 am
Joyroxsox
w/b. i havent been on since 2k10. but came back about 2 weeks ago. i was surprised to see that i wasnt kicked out of guild due to inactivity! so yea, this is the first thing ive said in guild forum, sorry if no one remembers me. but yea hope to chat more with ya'll! gaia_kittenstar

Welcome back!
A few people remember me, but only people I used to chat to literally all day every day xd
I think I'm going to have to brave the scarey forums and start chatting to some new people, lots of the people on my friends list havent logged in for almost as long as me!

Lil Brat
Welcome Back heart

Thanks! smile  

Faery Nuff

Site Moderator

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:44 am
Fairy~Nuff

I think I'm going to have to brave the scarey forums and start chatting to some new people, lots of the people on my friends list havent logged in for almost as long as me!

oh sure, leave me behind rolleyes you need to drag me along ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:07 pm
killafrog
Fairy~Nuff

lol, like I'd leave you anywhere wink
I'll let you know as soon as I have my brave moment!  

Faery Nuff

Site Moderator

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:07 pm
Fairy~Nuff
killafrog
Fairy~Nuff

lol, like I'd leave you anywhere wink
I'll let you know as soon as I have my brave moment!

Need to be brave...huh, just let me be you knight and shinning armor wink  
Old Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff