View Results

Kallimama

Dapper Fatcat

11,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:22 pm
I've stuck to my regular diet for months and I'm still putting on pounds. My activity level has increased, so I am confused to why this is happening.

I even went off my DEPO shot a few months back.. Could this be the cause. Help!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:14 am
Hi,
I can't really say why you are gaining weight "still", and i probably haven't been here often enough to know any history you've given, but there are two natural products that you can get pretty cheap that I, and one of my friends have been losing weight on. Both of them have been on Dr. Oz, and one of them her daughter, and several of her friends tried first, and they have had good success with it. Raspberry Ketones is the one her dr and friends have used, and she is doing good on it- having lost weight rather quicky and not changing diet. We are both trying to excercize more, but I have MS and it is difficult for me to do a lot of things, and the heat makes my symptoms worse as well. After reading the info on it, it is o100% natural, (straight from raspberries) try to get one that has *only* the raspberry in it, (no binders and no fillers).

The other is garcinia cambogia ... (I have been on this about 2 months, and I have lost about 30 lbs. I also have not been very consistent with it, but I am trying).

Garcinia Cambogia is a melon from... (some other country, i can't remember which)- but it is working,
Both have had minimal clinical trials- but there have been at least one on each that have shown the benefit of the supplements. The raspberry ketones we got for about $10 at a local health food store, the garcina cambogia cost a little more, but is still cheap compared to most diet/supplement items. (especially since it seems to work!)

Of course i can't say what will work for you, but chemically, these both have the ability to help lose weight. Garcinia works in 3 different ways (suppresses appetite, speeds conversion of fat to energy, and limits the ability of your body to turn carbs into fat.) The raspberry ketones work by actually going into your cells, and "slicing up" the fat that is in the cell, making it easier for your body to convert it to energy, or to eliminate from inside the cell.

Good luck!!
celeste heart  

hopehopehope

Beloved Seeker

9,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash