Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Gilded Kiss - Harem RP - Accepting/Open Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:37 pm
Introduction

There once existed a king who was as beautiful as could be. He was also very clever and charismatic, up to and beyond the point in which his many talents and graces easilly overshadowed that of his many brothers and sisters. Not even he was perfect, though. His one vice, if you could call it that, was his insatiable love and lust for the women around him. Is it any wonder, then, that he would keep many wives and concubines?

Do not be confused. This story is just as much about the wives as it is the king himself. Some married him out of love, some for money, some out of political obligation. Some are happy with their lot in life, others are not. Some love him unconditionally, while others might have their hearts set on another of his wives. Regardless of who they are or the intentions they hold, these women must bear each others' company - for better or for worse.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:40 pm
Rules

1. Godmodding, unless deemed necessary to continue the plot, is for ******** douchebags and it will not be tolerated. This is not a combat heavy action epic. This is a romance with varying shades of comedy and drama.

2. As there might be minors lurking about, please don't cyber in thread. If things get sexual between two characters, work out a timeskip and/or take the steamy bits to the PMs. sharing them with me earns you bonus points just kidding ish

3. Anyone caught using txt-tlk, 1337 5934K, or *asterisks for actions* instead of writing out a proper ******** sentence outside of OOC is at risk of being banned from the RP. Also, I expect three sentences minimum per post - we can't give a decent reply if we've nothing to reply to after all. I trust that this will never be an issue, but it needs to be said nevertheless.

4. This is a magical fantasy setting. It is not present day earth, nor is it some weird a** science fiction. However, that does NOT mean you have to bend to the usual cultural mold that tends to come with most magical fantasy settings. Assuming you are not playing the king, your character does not even have to be a part of the setting's culture. Foreigner characters are welcome! On that note, most fantasy species may be used for your character - even the King.

5. Please don't post just once then dissappear completely. I'd appreciate it if you would give a notice ahead of time if you're going to be absent for an extended period of time. I understand that this is not always possible, but please try if you can.

6. Use the profile template provided. Do not use one not provided in this thread, do not unecessarilly alter the coding (i.e. bolding EVERYTHING when only the section titles are supposed to be bolded, deleting sections that should not be deleted or adding in anything that wasn't already there) and do NOT post your character's profile in-thread. Please PM it to Animeprincess_9400 (me) so that I can put it into the proper section. This helps to not only keep things private if there's something you need to edit or fix, but it also helps keep the thread looking all nice and tidy instead of just one annoying scrambled up ********> You are not to title the PM with the RP name. Instead, I want you to title it with whatever role you are hoping to claim. This is just to make sure that you actually read this instead of skimming it over.

8. My verdict is the final verdict. If I give the veto for a particular twist because of whatever reasons I might provide, always being because it breaks the rules of my RP or it disrespects your fellow RPers and what has been established already, the answer is and always will be no. That being said, I'm not the authoritarian my (bitchy) rules posts might imply me to be. I'm actually quite friendly and nice so long as you obey the rules and treat your fellow RPers with respect.

9. In case it wasn't obvious, you're expected to get along with your fellow RPers. Respect each other, don't argue OOC in-thread, and realise that how your characters might feel about one another does not in any way reflect the feelings of the actual roleplayers.

10 Have fun, and more rules might be added in later as I see fit!

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:04 pm
Profile Template and Available/Taken Roles

An ✗ by a role means it's unclaimed. A ✅ means a role has been reserved. A ✔ means a role has been claimed and that a profile is up and/or has been sent in.

King - Indrallious - Greedy Fat Cat
Queen Consort/First Wife - Anemone - Animeprincess_9400
Wife - Seraphina - Oh Dearest Me
Wife - Clover - vampiricqueen95
Wife - Nicole - spartan309
Wife - Serrenedy - Serrenedy
Wife - Eureka - Greedy Fat Cat
Wife - Robin - CaptainXXMorgan
Consorts/Wives
Servant - Ryuunosuke - Serphrim
Servants/Merchants/Siblings'o'King/ect

[align=center][imgleft]URL GOES HERE[/imgleft]
[size=9][color=pleasechange][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Thoughts:[/b] How does she feel about being a part of the royal harem? If playing the King, instead state his thoughts about having a harem and what he likes to see in its occupants. If a side character, explain how they feel about their role in the royal courts. One COMPLETE sentence minimum.
[b]Bio:[/b] Your characters life story, pretty much. How was their life before marrying the king, how did she end up marrying the king, and how things are for her now if a wife/consort. If the king, go into detail about his life - how he was crowned king, some insight into the culture, and details about his personality are great places to start if you don't know what to write. For anyone else, write a bit about their life - perhaps their personality too - and detail what exactly their role is so we know why they're somehow relevant to this RP. Three sentences minimum.
[b]Likes:[/b] 3 Minimum
[b]Dislikes:[/b] 3 Minimum
[b]Orientation:[/b] Hetero, Bi, Homo, Pan, ect.
[b]Other:[/b] Anything extra[/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:07 pm
Characters

Greedy Fat Cat's characters
User Image
Username: Greedy Fat Cat
Name: Eureka
Race: Werewolf
Thoughts: While hating the fact that she has only married out of political obligation, she has since assimilated into the harem quite easily. Many call her “Den Mother”, and she acts very intimidating among the other wives. She doesn’t particularly ‘love’ the king, but will do everything in her power to please him as long as it benefits her in some way or another.
Bio: “The Land of the Wolves” is a territory just out of reach from the King’s kingdom, a separate entity in of itself. The country is ruled by several packs of nomadic werewolves who wonder the small country to survive. They live by the moon and the hunt, their only form of government is a small council of powerful tribe leaders. Eventually, however, the lands grew scarce with prey and their forests dwindled because of surrounding nations stealing their resources. Alas, the council decided to create an alliance between their country and the King’s powerful kingdom. The only collateral was that they send one of their beautiful daughters in return for the King’s aid. And so, by chance of misfortune, Eureka was selected to be sent as one of many of the King’s consorts. As the daughter of a powerful tribal leader, they seemed it rightful that she would go instead of her other sisters. Alas, Eureka became a royal consort and part of his harem.
Likes: Sticking to her culture and traditions, gems, nice smells, obedience, the moon, reading, being petted, philosophy, and large amounts of alcohol
Dislikes: Strong smells, when people think they are better than her, insults about her race or pride, misuse of resources, being around metal for a long time, her tail being pulled and wolfsbane
Orientation: Bisexual
Other: Her strength derives from moon cycles, so her ability to transform to her true self is dependable on the moon phase. She has super natural strength, but several weaknesses that either make her ill or weaken her significantly. Also, she has several tribal tattoos that riddle her body.

User Image
Username: Greedy Fat Cat
Name: Indrallious or “Indra”
Race: Dragon and nine-tailed kitsune hybrid
Thoughts: As king, Indrallious especially emphasizes diversity within his royal harem. He sees it as a collection of beautiful and unique women from all over the world and takes pride with his selections. He has his favorites, and feels very close to his harem than most other people outside of it.
Bio: Especially because Indrallious was not the first son to be born, the competition for the throne grew especially difficult and violent. The fight for the throne was ruthless, even more so because the lands of Arcana held a very strict and merciless code of law. Indrallious was born to one of his father’s many concubines, a nine-tailed kitsune, who had birthed Indrallious in hopes that he could ascertain the throne and rule Arcana. This became a reality. Indrallious had killed several of his own brethren, blackmailing and charming the rest until he was rightfully blessed heir. His fame grew about the lands, both for his formidable power and breath-taking beauty. His ambitions were written in history and he set a revolution of change within the kingdom. Around this time, he took up several mistresses and was known to charm several women out of their lands, freedom, and wealth. After his mother died due to sickness, he slaughtered his father and took the throne. He had several wives, and married many more as the time passed. The kingdom itself is dark place. The lands of Arcana are fair but are strongly impressed with imperial law. While may are content with their lives, may fear the king’s wrath, for both his hand and the law are merciless. The capital is now situated in the mountains, settlements far between but large and welcoming diversity.
Likes: Women, wealth, power, diversity, being fed, attention, entertainment, women, and “sleeping”
Dislikes: Losing, stubbornness, hostility, those who don’t have manners, carrots, garlic, and being bored
Orientation: Heterosexual
Other: Indrallious has lived for quite a while, longer than several human lifespans. His faux youthful appearance is due to the strong mixture of his blood and more out of personal preference. His powers are, sure, powerful, but come at great costs. They are mainly controlled by emotions but drain a measure of his life span when he uses it excessively.

Animeprincess_9400's characters
User Image
Username: Animeprincess_9400
Name: Anemone
Race: Half-Mer
Thoughts: Anemone genuinely adores the king and is fond of most her fellow wives, up to the point of being surprisingly protective of them all. She calls the other wives her sisters, and is quite pleased when they return the favor. She doesn't seem to mind the responsibilities that come with being a Queen Consort and first wife, and is in fact known for using the goodwill and prestige she gets from her position to her advantage.
Bio: Surprisingly for a Queen Consort, Anemone is not of noble descent. There is no stigma against a noble or royal taking a commoner for a wife, but it is not a common practice. Instead, she hailed from the docks of the capital city - the daughter of a lady sailor and mer immigrant. Instead of following in their footsteps, she befriended a local dancer and learned some of the basics from her. After much practice and observation, Anemone began to preform on the streets for both reccognition and spare change. For some reason or another the king, back when he was still a prince, decided to sneak out and see what life was like for commoners. As one can imagine, he ended up coming to her show. For some reason or another she left an impression on him and he kept sneaking out and coming back on the days to come. Her earnings from dancing were never enough to make a living, so when times got hard, it became increasingly obvious that her family could no longer afford to support her. As Anemone refused to marry any of the merchants, sailors, or dockworkers she knew - her family had no choice but to sell her in the slave market in hopes that she would find someplace that actually could afford to care for her. Obviously, it was the playboy of a prince who bought her. Although she was by far not the first lover he'd taken, Anemone was the first he was willing to marry - and regardless of how he might or might not feel about her, she adores him to bits.
Likes: Baths, Fancy Scented Bath Oils, Indra, Her Fellow Consorts, Reading, Dancing, People Watching Her Dance, Adventures, "Physical Intimacy"
Dislikes: Restrictive Clothes, Being Dry For Too Long, Feeling Ignored, Excessively Unpleasant Behavior, Wearing Shoes, People Who Disrespect Books
Orientation: Pansexual
Other: As a half-mer, Anemone only has an actual fish tail and scales when exposed to large pools of water for an extended period of time. As she has a profound love for baths and bathing, she takes on her mermaid form rather often. She reads often, mainly about the many different species that reside within the country so that she can best prepare for any unusual brides and concubines her husband might take. On a somewhat similar note, Anemone seems to have an odd enthusiasm for meeting and befriending those that join the harem.

Oh Dearest Me's characters
User Image
Username: Oh Dearest Me
Name: Seraphina Sunmourne (formerly)
Race: Phoenix
Thoughts: Marriage does not grant my only wish; freedom.
Bio: Phoenix, the legendary fire bird, has taken a liking to a certain grouping of kin and has dedicated to enclose itself within one of the members of the family. As word got out, the family was immediately crowned royalty, and shall forever be. Generation to generation, the fire bird would enter the first borne child of the being before it, making the child destined to the throne. As Seraphina was born, the same happened to her. Although pampered and spoiled to the highest degree throughout her life, she has always been kind and generous toward her people. Once she became of age, however, Seraphina's dearest mother and father had arranged a pact between the family with another kingdom and, once the two wed, would strengthen both kingdoms immensely. This was done without her knowing because both mother and father knew all too well that their dearest daughter would refuse marriage at any given time.. and that was a problem. Seraphina has no choice but to accept her new husband, little does she know, she won't be the only one around.
Likes: Singing, gold, fruit, setting things aflame, daytime, big cats and exotic fowl.
Dislikes: Water (unless to bathe or drink), complete and utter silence, being "second rate".
Orientation: Heterosexual
Other: Her hair isn't always a flaming mess. Whenever she wants, she can let set it out and let of flow down to it's "natural" state, which is long (thigh length), auburn locks with beautiful and thick, loose curls. She also seems to have a glow to her at all times, and can engulf herself into flames (the stage before complete phoenix).

vampiricqueen95's characters - vampiricqueen95 has resigned from the RP
User Image
Username: vampiricqueen95
Name: Clover
Race: Elementalist.
Thoughts: Clover likes what she does very much, and is pleased to be serving a king. She likes to have any attention, either from the king or other concubines.
Bio: Clover was just a bookkeeper's daughter who dreamed of an exotic, far-away life that fit with her exotic powers. She went to anyone she could to find a way into a life different from her own.The king visited one day and she was instantly attracted to his regal presence. She found a way to talk to his closest companies and found herself as a wife to the king. She has everything she's ever wanted and she's beyond pleased with how her life is now, and has been able to practice her powers more fluently.
Likes: Books, cats, being given tasks, helping out, the other wives and the king.
Dislikes: No attention for long amounts of time, hostility, sarcasm, generally negative people, unfriendly people.
Orientation: No specific preference.
Other: She specializes in earth magic, but has been able to grow plants in the past quite well.

spartan309's characters
User Image
Username: spartan309
Name: Nicole Strelle
Race: Human
Thoughts: Nicole doesn't mind being in a harem, her reason being there to take care of the king's personal hounds as well as the hunting dogs, but she doesn't really love the king unlike some of the concubines.
Bio: Nicole has always loved taking care of dogs, her family avid hunters who all use dogs to hunt with. While she didn't like that they were used to hunt, she just loved their company and would spend hours simply petting and playing with them, not adding all the love and care she gave each one. One day the king came through their town on a hunt, simply passing through. Nicole spotted the hunting fleet and instantly feel in love with the dog, their coats well kept, their bodies strong and heathy. She wanted the chance the take care of them herself, a dream she's had for some time. The king just so happened to stop at her home, hearing of their hunting skills. Her father, striking up a conversation with the king, mention that Nicole was the one who took care of their dogs. The king, now interested, looked at her, and smiled. Soon enough, she was another one of the wives, the hunting fleet not catching anything, but the king added another woman to his harem.
Likes: Dog, caring for dogs, the comfort of being with dogs, the other concubines, laying outside with the dogs.
Dislikes: cats, being unable to see the dogs, the king
Orientation: Bisexual leaning towards lesbian
Other: She's also fascinated by the mix of a human and a dog, the inu.

Serrenedy's characters

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username:Serrenedy
Name: Serrenedy
Race: wood nymph
Thoughts: He is very pretty. He can go die. He ripped me from my home and holds me as a trophy. The one good thing is that there are plenty pretties to gaze at
Bio: I used to be a slave in the faerie queen's court. I was happy enough, surrounded by plants, surrounded by those I cared about. Then I saw a pretty, my downfall is always pretties. That's how I was caught by the queen, I ate one of her cakes-it was pretty...and tasty. I followed the pretty, losing my true form as I got farther away from my home. The pretty turned and saw me. We played a game the pretty and I, something called 'marriage'. There were pretty colors, and nice food, sweet smells. Then we played a game called 'sex' . that was very fun. Then I was trapped-trapped behind a huge gate. The gardens here aren't bad-the pretty says I can play in them. But I'm losing myself, I must go back home, I must go back to my queen. The pretty doesn't understand. I am trapped...but the cage is pretty
Dislikes: ugly, being trapped, gates
Orientation: anything that is willing
Other: I have a few of my powers, my true form is lost. Also, my queen does not seem to notice her missing slave

User Image
Username: Serrenedy
Name: (Saralinie) Sarah
Race: unseelie faerie
Thoughts: This is a worthless and disgusting post, but using it shall assure my king what he wants
Bio: I was once a high lady of the court, until I caused an accident of sorts. I shan't go into it more than saying that it strengthened the hideous queen of the Seelie and I was stripped of my title until such a day arose that I could regain my honor in the eyes of the king. That's when I saw it, a proper and mighty kingdom full of raw ammunition. If that king were dead, my king could use his skin and take over as if nothing had changed, all the while-my brothers and sisters could sneak in and hunt on his unsuspecting subjects. I've quite a lot of morphing magic, not enough to make me ugly enough to get chosen for a bride unfortunately, but enough to make me appear human at least. My amulet is made with dirt from my home, it's what allows me to keep my powers,as well as my true-beautiful, form. I have a plan to bring this kingdom to its knees, and no one can stop me
Dislikes: Seelie, Ugly things, This place
Orientation: Like I would lower myself to letting any of these things touch me
Other: true form

CaptainXXMorgan's characters
User Image
Username:CaptainXXMorgan
Name: Robin
Race: Half Demon (Half Human)
Thoughts: I'd really like to go home or not be here, but I promised my family. Maybe I'll out age the king, he already seems to be getting a wrinkle somewhere right? At least there are other women so I can have some free reign...it's been a little fun so far, but it all makes me pretty nervous.
Bio: She came from an Kingdom on an island that was famed for their fish and crafting of rare goods. She was an illegitimate child of the Queen, but he welcomed her in for fear of the family's reputation of adultery to the public. For awhile she was taken care of by other nannies who nothing of her other heritage. She never really tapped into any heavy or devastating magic , those that knew feared greatly. In worse case she showed severe bi-polar issues, along with many odd hobbies she's picked up. Few of her friends were other women with in the castle who were kind, her mother being her closest and Robin in return loved her dearly. War came though between two Kingdoms, issues that raised over seas along with a few mis-communicatons thanks to pirates. In the end the King would not let his men stop for her family had insulted them, and in return he asked for their daughter. She had one older sister, but her family chose her to send away to marry the King. She promised her mother for their safety.

Robin hasn't tapped into a lot of her deeper demonic connections, though there are heavy signs that can even make the public uneasy. She enjoys painting, but her artwork has horrified others from time to time. Her patients and manners aren't very well, usually it takes fear or bribery to get her to pay attention as she is still fairly young and naturally rebellious. She is considered bi-polar in most cases and is rarely able to grasp the concept of random kindness, but she has her moments without her really knowing it. She finds joy in others pain some days, she's been known to play a trick or two to cause it when she wants a good laugh. Those that are close to her actually can grasp closer to her social humanity. In most cases she's just a bratty girl that wants her way, though will make exceptions due to her promise or her well being.
Dislikes: Vegetables, Acts of random kindness towards her, deep water.
Orientation: Bi-curious
Other: Her demonic side is affiliated with the element of fire, though she is capable of various magic from previous studies. She holds the looks of a normal human though her canines are a bit more sharp , and her eyes change to a bright pink when it's dark, allowing her to see clearly and will glow when she's performing magic. Her eye color is normally a pale blue. She is fairly ignorant, being locked inside with books that never caught her attention, and chooses what she wishes to learn if it catches her interest.

User Image
Username: CaptainXXMorgan
Name: Angel
Race: Quarter Celestial, rest is human.
Thoughts: This place is my home, I'm grateful for everything he has given me. He's protected me and I will do my best to do the same. I believe I'm in love with him and his first wife, unconditionally. I enjoy the other girls company and most of the servants, though some of the IQ levels can be a real head ache.
Bio: Angel was in an orphanage and knew little of her parents who have possibly abandoned her there. For the most part she was isolated as she grew, only friends with the owner of the orphanage. She grew unable to walk, very physically weak, and even unable to speak to others. Some believed she was slow and avoided her, but she was a very bright child. Over time some kids came closer to her, playing with her and learning. They even took her outside the orphanage, carrying her about outside. She struggled to walk often and others even tried to help her, though even if she was to never walk or speak she was happy to be surrounded by those that cared about her.

In an incident outside, some of the children that were picking on her stole her away and took her to the castle gates where some guards eventually spotted them. She knew the punishment was going to be harsh as the kids were in the garden attempting to vandalize the nature. The guards not understanding her situation or disabilities attempted to drag her out, in which she reacted harshly in return. Her mind was strong, her abilities grew as she was able to fend from the guards. The King eventually came, though he approached with understanding. He could hear her projected thoughts, her eyes enchanting along with transparent wings that reflected off the sunlight. He adopted her in a since, just to let her come live with him and his wife. She grew fast, they even helped her to stand. When she walked for the first time, she hugged both with much gratitude. She studied and taught others in her short child hood (she was a child for about eight years) before marrying the King.
Likes: Literature, Home, The King, Anemone, Knowledge, Art (paintings or pictures usually) Music, and Sweets
Dislikes: Loud, sudden noises, Coffee, Being pitied or treated like an old man, ignorance and those unwilling to learn.
Orientation: Pan
Other: She will always greet the King and the First Wife with a hug. She can communicate to others with her thoughts, but cannot read minds unless they allow her. She's very strong with telepathic abilities and heightened senses, capable of various magics though she wears gems that hold the magic for her as she is very physically weak. She requires a cane to walk usually, and doesn't leave her room often unless it's important, though on some days she will take a trip to the library or gardens. She was named Abigail at the Orphanage, but she wanted the King to re-name her and so he did.

Bloodied-Rose-Thorns's characters
User Image
Username: Bloodied-Rose-Thorns
Name: Keme
Race: Werecat
Thoughts: Extremely new to the harem, she is not quite sure what to think. She did not even get a chance to meet the king before being whisked away and deposited within his harem. She knew marriage contracts were being signed, but apparently courtship is dead.
Bio: Werecats are a much more elusive and secretive species than their werewolf "counterparts". Centered mostly in the forested mountains, Keme grew up far from most other kingdoms. Curious by nature, she'd often sneak across the border of her kingdom to explore and watch the other cultures. When told of her upcoming marriage, one that would strengthen the werecats as a kingdom, she was excited about the prospect of travel.. but didn't really consider the whole "marriage" part. Restrictions are not a very big part of werecat culture, living a more free and wild life style, so even being the rare princess, the only snow leopard in many centuries, she was still allowed to roam as she wished. Will that freedom now be taken from her?
Dislikes: Confinement. rules, being hit
Orientation: Hetero
Other: At a young age, she discovered she could control the size of her leopard form, often preferring to be the size of a kitten or house cat rather than full leopard size unless threatened. Her human form also has snow leopard ears and a tail.
Leopard (w/ blue eyes)

Serphrim's characters
User Image
Username:Serphrim
Name:Ryuunosuke "RYUU"
Race:Drakonid
Thoughts: Trapped under lock and key.
Bio: Ryuunosuke was once a prince of the Dragonid race, but he is now that remains of his own clan. They were in time one of the feared races, but the king turned sour and eventually lead to the downfall of its nation. Ryuu mother secretly fled her son from the country at the age of 5, where the former king picked him up with potential but everyone disagreed on his usage. Thus he was trained to become a servant for the prince. As the years past, Ryuu became educated and trusted to deal with task set before him. He reached the highest level of a servant status. He does have some trust issue with people, and hates the fact that people banish him for his eyes. the crimson color scares people at time, for some remember the drakonid race, and fear him. After all he could become a dragon if he ever succeeded in the throne. But since the race is gone, and no one he knows seems to remember the ritual that attributes to his dragon blood. He is at a lost cause on his abilities. Still he searches and hides in secret to learn about his race, while serving everyone in the palace
Dislikes: Being held hostage, being talked down too, women.
Orientation: heterosexual
Other: can secretly turn to a dragon on occasions.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:20 am
Reserved

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:02 pm
Reserved

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:00 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:09 am
As soon as we get our king character, I'll start the RP.Of course, I'm still gladly accepting all other character types as well - including wives/concubines. It'd be nice if we could get a merchant or an extra servant of either gender, but that's entirely optional to start things up.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:20 pm
{Bump!}

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:38 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

Oh Dearest Me

vampiricqueen95

spartan309

Serrenedy

Serphrim

{Things are now officially open for business, ladies and gentlemen~ I'll have my first post out shortly, but feel more than free to post whenever you like!}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Serphrim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:31 pm
User Image
▐░ Ryuunosuke "Ryuu" Kamino ░▌

Ryuunosuke woke up far before anyone else in the palace. It was his job to prepare the meals for the kings and his many wives and concubines. Crawling out of the bed, sound more like a chain nagging him on. As he body walked and did the same motions like he always did. Ryuu was beginning to feel the pressure of that collar that reins over him. Physically there was nothing attacked to him. Just seeing everyone running about the palace, anger Ryuu to the point that he gritted his teeth.
Ryuu was now out by the water hole, fetching the water that would be used for the tea's for the day. He found himself looking up at the setting sky. He closed his eyes and felt the warm breeze touch his skin. He usually was alone during this time of day. Being alone for just a second in the warmth of the sun, and sky above him, gave Ryuu the sense of peace that he dreamed of. Not many knew it, but ryuu used to be a prince, before their country fell, and most if not all of the Drakonid were killed. Many fear the race of hybrid that held dragon's blood. Not being able to have his freedom, nor allowed to hold the ceremony of the High dragon. Ryuunosuke, found himself playing with the water. Bring the element up and swirling around him, before placing it back to its original state.
Ryuunosuke, began to brew the teas that would be needed for the king's breakfast, as well as his wives, and concubines. After the teas' were ready, Ryuu began to check the food the kitchen prepared for poisons. It was his duty to see the safety of everyone in the palace, and correct the mistakes of the other servants.
After some time, he went to the concubines and Queens palace first. He pasted several consorts, and concubine on his way to the queen first. He neither lower his head or bowed like the other servants in the palace to the King's wives. You could say it was his pride as a former prince, or his dislike for women. More than likely, both were probably true.
Just outside the Queen's room, he knocked twice and introduced himself. He waited for the order to enter.
Ryuu was certain a handsome servant, but he dislike woman. He wasn't into men, just he didn't like the women bickering, complaining, or their clingy nature. There were times in the palace that the consort would try to flirt with him, but he turn the blind eye to them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:50 pm
Nicole herself was up, ready and out at the kennel to begin feeding all of the hunting hounds as well as the kings personal hounds, which were taken care of quite well by her personally. She smiled seeing all of the dogs enjoying the meal and wagging their tails. It was common that a servant would have to go and request for her appearance at the dining table to eat with the others, but she would have rather eaten with the dogs herself rather than the others, no disrespect to her fellow concubines though. She laid back on the wall, watching her canine companions chow down on their hearty meal she prepares for them each day. Sure it was something a servant should be doing, but she would rather get everything correct on her own than a servant that could possibly screw up the portions and ruing the meal entirely, especially for the royal hounds, seeing how they were the kings personal dogs.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image
⇜ Anemone ⇝

"You may come in." a pleasant, womanly voice called out from behind the door in front of which Ryuunosuke stood.

The Queen Consort, Anemone, sat on the edge of her bed with a gentle smile as she waited for the long haired servant to enter with her tea. She'd only recently finished changing into one of her many dancing outfits, a lovely if surprisingly modest thing made of beautiful red silks with tiny yet complex golden designs embroidered on the edges, and was then contemplating her day when her idle thoughts were interrupted by two loud knocks. From there her thoughts drifted to the servant in question, and many unspoken musings about his percieved grumpiness. Sometimes she'd try and make small talk with him, or she would thank him for whatever task he'd done, but it never really seemed to amount to much. Not that it bothered her all too much, as he seemed to behave this way towards everyone as far as she had seen.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image
Princess Seraphina of Sunmourne

As the day would slowly drag on, a heavily guarded carriage adorned with gold and brilliant red rode into the kingdom, making sure everyone and everything would steer clear of the gorgeous carriage holding it's precious cargo. The gold clad steads hauling the carriage sure did take it's precious time getting to the young lady's new home, yet inside there was no complaining coming from within, not a sigh or a huff, not even a sound. It was complete silence. The lot had finally arrived to the private way of the castle and no more than three men offered a hand to the young lady. Out of habit she held her hands out lazily for them to take to help her from the carriage. What with her eyes and hair, she was a legitimate ball of fire and the escorts were careful not to get too close to her, in fear of getting singed. Only two of the many noblemen went along with her inside to ensure complete safety of their princess to her husband.

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers